PDA

View Full Version : Abode

aussienaterror
09-22-2016, 06:43 AM
the Abode reader that was pre-installed on my computer has run out so I have uninstalled it and gone looking for a new one but demonoid/ip and other trackers don't have it anyone know were I can get one please

mjmacky
09-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Are we in the lounge, Skiz?

Now, let's take a look at this post, skip . Note here that this is supposed to only look like an actual request for information. Some of our clues are the misspelled name of the company and, as far as they have communicated, they are looking for a torrent for a program that is free and never "runs out". If perhaps they were looking for one of the paid programs requiring licensing, they would have posted something that would in some way indicate sincerity.

Since these things go over your head, why do you even bother pretending to moderate or feign usefulness?

manker
09-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Are we in the lounge, Skiz?

Now, let's take a look at this post, skip . Note here that this is supposed to only look like an actual request for information. Some of our clues are the misspelled name of the company and, as far as they have communicated, they are looking for a torrent for a program that is free and never "runs out". If perhaps they were looking for one of the paid programs requiring licensing, they would have posted something that would in some way indicate sincerity.

Since these things go over your head, why do you even bother pretending to moderate or feign usefulness?You can upgrade Adobe, though, to enable you to edit .pdf files and the like.
Perhaps he had this version pre-installed and now the license has run out.

===

I think that OP needs to alter his search from Abode to Adobe and then he'll get a plethora of results at every torrent site.

Edit: Oh right you actually said that, sorry. I could have discerned it via the gift of looking, in retrospect. My point still stands though, I just think dyslexia is the problem here, not nefariousness.

mjmacky
09-22-2016, 02:56 PM
My point still stands though, I just think dyslexia is the problem here, not nefariousness.

Actually, I look at it differently. In the infinitely miniscule chance this happens to be a legitimate question, the context tells me that the user is too stupid and lazy for me to feel any sympathy.

I treat the concept of God the same way. I can't assert that it is impossible for one or many to exist, as that would require proving a negative. However, I don't buy into the idea that there's no harm to believe just in case some prerequisite of faith is needed (referring to the Christian God here); because if I'm to believe what is said in that fake compilation called "the book", God's a fucking prick.

Anyways, the parallel existed for me based on your plea of hope.

shaina
09-22-2016, 03:13 PM
I treat the concept of God the same way. I can't assert that it is impossible for one or many to exist, as that would require proving a negative. However, I don't buy into the idea that there's no harm to believe just in case some prerequisite of faith is needed (referring to the Christian God here); because if I'm to believe what is said in that fake compilation called "the book", God's a fucking prick.

In reality there is no Christian G-D, why do i say that?? Well if you really read the book, I would call Christianity a chain effect faith, Why you ask??

Because in the Christian faith it is based on communicating with the "SON" of the "ONE" to get your questions answered from the "ONE" :) Hence the chain effect..

There really is only one faith that does go direct to the "ONE", but again, the "ONE" doesn't always answer them either :whistling

I think the "ONE" may be really busy with Meg and Idol:idunno:

mjmacky
09-22-2016, 03:17 PM

In reality there is no Christian G-D, why do i say that?? Well if you really read the book, I would call Christianity a chain effect faith, Why you ask??

Because in the Christian faith it is based on communicating with the son of the "ONE" to get your questions answered from the "ONE" :) Hence the chain effect..

There really is only one faith that does go direct to the "ONE", but again, the "ONE" doesn't always answer them either :whistling

I think the "ONE" may be really busy with Meg and Idol:idunno:
The distinction was made because the updated version was more of an emo attention whore than the earlier spiteful attention whore.

shaina
09-22-2016, 03:49 PM
The distinction was made because the updated version was more of an emo attention whore than the earlier spiteful attention whore.

Well i did have to look up emo attention:D... Spiteful is in my DNA so that was easy...

And i would like to add before i reply to your comment, that i think having any positive faith/belief in your life is a good thing, as long as it doesn't interpret to hurting anyone else s faith/people in the process.. EG.. Chopping people's heads off :crazy:

As for your Reply...

I really don't think there is a right or wrong answer to pretty much most Faiths/Beliefs , but regardless of any of that i would never think a society of many people could ever get along or evolve if they let there lives consume it or let it rule your way of life..
In other words... Not one Faith can not rule a society and progress to make life better for eveyone...

To me it is very dangerous!!!

PS. And the truth is i have been reading a lot about Atheism for a while now, and the truth is i think there is a lot of logic in it for everyone to get along:D
That is if they want too:)

tiger
09-22-2016, 05:04 PM
adobe is free , isnt it ?

anon
09-22-2016, 06:47 PM
the Abode reader that was pre-installed on my computer has run out so I have uninstalled it and gone looking for a new one but demonoid/ip and other trackers don't have it anyone know were I can get one please

http://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/free-pdf-reader.html

manker
11-07-2016, 10:49 AM
I feel that OP needs to modify his hunt from Abode to Adobe and afterward he'll get a plenty of results at each deluge site.

Alter: Oh right you really said that, too bad. I could have perceived it by means of the endowment of looking, by and large. My point still stands however, I simply think dyslexia is the issue here, not plague.
Wow, if you put my prose through a rickety Indian online thesaurus, it comes out sounding like mary.
Cool.

IdolEyes787
11-07-2016, 12:40 PM
I thought Abode was something that Indians in New Mexico lived in?

mjmacky
11-07-2016, 07:57 PM
I feel that OP needs to modify his hunt from Abode to Adobe and afterward he'll get a plenty of results at each deluge site.

Alter: Oh right you really said that, too bad. I could have perceived it by means of the endowment of looking, by and large. My point still stands however, I simply think dyslexia is the issue here, not plague.
Wow, if you put my prose through a rickety Indian online thesaurus, it comes out sounding like mary.
Cool.
All my posts go through a thesaurus too. That means we're word buddies now. Let's kick this thing off by having you angle yourself over a barrel and application of lateral force to your seat cushions for impaled.

manker
11-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Cool.
All my posts go through a thesaurus too. That means we're word buddies now. Let's kick this thing off by having you angle yourself over a barrel and application of lateral force to your seat cushions for impaled.Dude, I think your thesaurus program sucks at grandma.

mjmacky
11-08-2016, 01:18 PM
All my posts go through a thesaurus too. That means we're word buddies now. Let's kick this thing off by having you angle yourself over a barrel and application of lateral force to your seat cushions for impaled.Dude, I think your thesaurus program sucks at grandma.

That was me. I'm sooo good at grammar that I can be properly bad at it.

In fact, I'm the best at being the worst and my dick is sooo huge. No complaints there.