PDA

View Full Version : Hoi, Shay.Need some advice.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2016, 09:54 PM
I've been asked to attend my first Jewish wedding and I need some of your expertise so as to not come off as ignorant, so a couple quick questions.

Would it be considered impolite to not talk exclusively about money making schemes and how Cousin Stephen is a disappoint to everyone since he's not a doctor?

Is Arab bashing traditionally done pre or post meal and is this a constant or is the timing more a function of how many bubbes are in the room?

Anyway thanks.

shaina
10-05-2016, 10:06 PM
I've been asked to attend my first Jewish wedding and I need some of your expertise so as to not come off as ignorant, so a couple quick questions.
Would it be considered impolite to not talk exclusively about money making schemes and how Cousin Stephen is a disappoint to everyone since he's not a doctor?
Is Arab bashing traditionally done pre or post meal and is this a constant or is the timing more a function of how many bubbes are in the room?
Anyway thanks.

You are fucking hilarious!!!

Other than having some really good questions in there Idol, i will have to take the Fifth so i don't incriminate myself , but i may have to call in a good Arab financial planner for some advice, because the HEB CA's are waaaaay to costly:lol:

And don't cheap out on the gift you Schnorr!!!!

Edit: What i can say is eat a lot of o'dourves, because the meal is usually shit!! and only goyim have cash bars(Polish are exempted) so you will be able to drink to your hearts content..
Have fun and wish them a Mazel Tov from me:D

Quarterquack
10-10-2016, 03:13 PM

You could always test the waters, Idol. Break the ice by questioning cousin stephen's sexuality, and if the bashing starts you have a green-light to opine.