View Full Version : Who Killed Mary? : The Game

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 01:45 AM
The easy choice would be Skiz in the Lounge with the ban hammer but I think we all know it was his own ego that did him in.:(

PS Fuck you Meg.

Barbarossa
10-06-2016, 09:30 AM
:stalker:

manker
10-06-2016, 10:48 AM
I had an email from her actual face over the weekend. She's just dormant, planning revenge, plotting dastardly schemes.
Barbie's got the right idea :dave:

mjmacky
10-07-2016, 02:15 PM
If all my posts posted, they must have gone through post-check.

It's also a convenient time. I just renewed my driver's license this morning even though the rest of the government building was closed due to the hurricane.

Because I'm going to be busy quitting work over the next couple weeks, I'll try to renew the moderation if I can get to that this weekend. Spaz doesn't like it when I make his privates public.

manker
10-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Yeah I didn't see any.
Japan must be like a home from home right now for you as there's a big hurricane just about to land in Miami too.

Something Else
10-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Has it finished destroying Haiti already then.

manker
10-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Has it finished destroying Haiti already then.
Thinkso, altho there probably wasn't a lot to destroy since they haven't long got over something else that destroyed the dog piss out of them.

Something Else
10-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Harsh.

In other news, Mrs Something Else shaved the sides of my hair off. Thanks to that and the length of my beard, my head now has the appearance of being upside-down. :pinch:

mjmacky
10-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Yeah I didn't see any.
Japan must be like a home from home right now for you as there's a big hurricane just about to land in Miami too.

Japan is my temporary home, and Florida, at my brother's home, is my home away from my temporary home. Without either, I'm homeless. How would I be renewing my driver's license/permit in Japan? Did that not trigger for you? Would you have quickly recognized it if I said I had to renew my autobox-permission-to-operate card?

The visit exists because I have a brand new niece. She has just finished aging three months, so she is still unable to say "no". In reality, she's an adorable thing and I've done every bonding activity except changing diapers. I outright refused to do it because I was afraid dousing her in gasoline could have an adverse effect on her health.

I fly back to Tokyo in just under a week.

manker
10-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Harsh.

In other news, Mrs Something Else shaved the sides of my hair off. Thanks to that and the length of my beard, my head now has the appearance of being upside-down. :pinch:We'll need some pics, preferably in the beard frederick,
Haven't gone and got yourself one of those 1950s side parting shaved orf at the sides jobs, have you?

mjmacky
10-07-2016, 03:08 PM
The easy choice would be Skiz in the Lounge with the ban hammer but I think we all know it was his own ego that did him in.:(

PS Fuck you Meg.

It was Meg's fault actually. That's the last time I'll online chat with an older man while I'm dressed as a sub-twenty-something girl.

manker
10-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Yeah I didn't see any.

Japan is my temporary home, and Florida, at my brother's home, is my home away from my temporary home. Without either, I'm homeless. How would I be renewing my driver's license/permit in Japan? Did that not trigger for you? Would you have quickly recognized it if I said I had to renew my autobox-permission-to-operate card?Dude, I've just missed your in depth explanations about stuff that's patently obvious, so I thought I'd sneakily engender one :happy:

The visit exists because I have a brand new niece. She has just finished aging three months, so she is still unable to say "no". In reality, she's an adorable thing and I've done every bonding activity except changing diapers. I outright refused to do it because I was afraid dousing her in gasoline could have an adverse effect on her health.

I fly back to Tokyo in just under a week.I don't really like them all that much when they're so young, I wouldn't have a clue how to bond with one of those.
Give me a two year old that you can establish a bit of rapport with any day, but not for too long as I get bored quickly.

Something Else
10-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Harsh.

In other news, Mrs Something Else shaved the sides of my hair off. Thanks to that and the length of my beard, my head now has the appearance of being upside-down. :pinch:We'll need some pics, preferably in the beard frederick,
Haven't gone and got yourself one of those 1950s side parting shaved orf at the sides jobs, have you?

This is the closest thing i could find.

Something Else
10-07-2016, 03:16 PM

This is actually more accurate.

manker
10-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Even shaved the one eyebrow off, too. That's real and actual dedication to being an attention seeking nob.

manker
10-07-2016, 03:19 PM
This is actually more accurate.I don't mind that :smilie4:
Why not post an actual pic now, Dave's clearly dead now or whatever, so no chance of getting the baseball bat of justice upside your head.

Something Else
10-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Feck off. I've never posted a real photo of myself online, anywhere. That's menthol talk.

manker
10-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Ah. That explains your previously inexplicable success with online dating :naughty:

mjmacky
10-07-2016, 03:33 PM
I don't really like them all that much when they're so young, I wouldn't have a clue how to bond with one of those.
Give me a two year old that you can establish a bit of rapport with any day, but not for too long as I get bored quickly.

Cool, but I wasn't trying to set you up with her. I'll give you a heads up when my nephew is of age.

I have not evaluated her as a person or anything, but it's a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You see, this Florida brother is my only full-blood sibling and someone I have spent more time with than anyone else. I almost went to the birthing, but the logistics didn't quite work out that way.

I also have an older niece で one of my other brothers, and she's my favorite. I remember when I made that distinction. During one spontaneous visit to Mass, we were just sitting around having breakfast at the table, and she was inquisitively interacting as I explained the chemistry behind often encountered substances and their behaviors. She was probably eight at the time, but it was just so pleasing to see that hunger to understand at that age. The infrequent opportunities I've been around other people's children weren't so inspiring. It's been a while since I last spent time with that part of my family because that brother and his wife have spiraled ever so deeper into their religious cult.

manker
10-07-2016, 03:48 PM
I don't really like them all that much when they're so young, I wouldn't have a clue how to bond with one of those.

Cool, but I wasn't trying to set you up with her. I'll give you a heads up when my nephew is of age.

I have not evaluated her as a person or anything, but it's a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You see, this Florida brother is my only full-blood sibling and someone I have spent more time with than anyone else. I almost went to the birthing, but the logistics didn't quite work out that way.

I also have an older niece で one of my other brothers, and she's my favorite. I remember when I made that distinction. During one spontaneous visit to Mass, we were just sitting around having breakfast at the table, and she was inquisitively interacting as I explained the chemistry behind often encountered substances and their behaviors. She was probably eight at the time, but it was just so pleasing to see that hunger to understand at that age. The infrequent opportunities I've been around other people's children weren't so inspiring. It's been a while since I last spent time with that part of my family because that brother and his wife have spiraled ever so deeper into their religious cult.Is that the first time that anyone apart from Darth Rings has given lip service to your chemistry bantz? Cute anyway.

Good work on the traveling back for family bonding. Especially when it seemed like you'd only just escaped to Japan.
Hang on, just writing that and I had a thought; couldn't you have done all that before you went and saved on the air fare :blink:

mjmacky
10-07-2016, 03:53 PM

I also have an older niece で one of my other brothers, and she's my favorite. I remember when I made that distinction. During one spontaneous visit to Mass, we were just sitting around having breakfast at the table, and she was inquisitively interacting as I explained the chemistry behind often encountered substances and their behaviors. She was probably eight at the time, but it was just so pleasing to see that hunger to understand at that age. The infrequent opportunities I've been around other people's children weren't so inspiring. It's been a while since I last spent time with that part of my family because that brother and his wife have spiraled ever so deeper into their religious cult.Is that the first time that anyone apart from Darth Rings has given lip service to your chemistry bantz? Cute anyway.

Good work on the traveling back for family bonding. Especially when it seemed like you'd only just escaped to Japan.
Hang on, just writing that and I had a thought; couldn't you have done all that before you went and saved on the air fare :blink:
Instead of giving a three-paragraph response to that question, I'll just answer with NO.

manker
10-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Instead of giving a three-paragraph response to that question, I'll just answer with NO. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/bigdabses5.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/samsamsamsam/media/bigdabses5.gif.html)

IdolEyes787
10-07-2016, 05:40 PM
If all my posts posted, they must have gone through post-check.

It's also a convenient time. I just renewed my driver's license this morning even though the rest of the government building was closed due to the hurricane.

Because I'm going to be busy quitting work over the next couple weeks, I'll try to renew the moderation if I can get to that this weekend. Spaz doesn't like it when I make his privates public.

Ahh, the soundtrack of Mary's life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4tKpFZSfeo

Quarterquack
10-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Instead of giving a three-paragraph response to that question, I'll just answer with NO. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/bigdabses5.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/samsamsamsam/media/bigdabses5.gif.html)

But only because I have never actually complimented Mary's chemistry knowledge. Like fuck all is interesting about table-salt, Mary. Let people have their post-eating-jesus-and-his-blood breakfast.

manker
10-10-2016, 04:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/bigdabses5.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/samsamsamsam/media/bigdabses5.gif.html)

But only because I have never actually complimented Mary's chemistry knowledge.
Wise indeed, I recently posted an unfiltered appreciation of some nuanced allusory prose, and fuck me, she was insufferable.
I mean, you know, like even more.

IdolEyes787
10-10-2016, 06:12 PM
I'm fairly sure that warts are some sort of outward manifestation of a diseased soul because witches also have them.

chalice
10-11-2016, 06:28 AM
Wart for wart's sake.

captaincaveman
10-13-2016, 07:19 PM
i did not kill mary :unsure:

mjmacky
10-14-2016, 06:42 AM
I am the only one who can kill Mary, even if it is just via a failure to deny my own death.

TheFoX
10-15-2016, 07:37 AM
Well, don't look at me.

megabyteme
10-15-2016, 11:37 AM
Well, don't look at me.

We try not to. :D

IdolEyes787
10-15-2016, 06:01 PM
Well, don't look at me.
Hope that all life is good with you, Fox and that the only reason that you don't frequent this site anymore is that you've finally acquired some sense.