PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, mbm!

manker
10-06-2016, 05:40 PM
At least you're not as old as Idol :lookaroun

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 05:44 PM
I can still benchpress your Mum even though by now I've lost all feeling on the left side of my body so fuck off.

manker
10-06-2016, 05:47 PM
noes, mum jokes.
You hounded shay off the bored last night via the gift of not talking to him, now you're hounding me off via the gift of words.
No wonder you've got that caption above your stars :emo:

Is that a recent thing? I only noticed it this morning.
True question, btw.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 05:50 PM
No, "that" is in the Bible so it has to be at least 100 years old and totally fictitious.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 05:55 PM
I just notice this is a happy birthday thread.

In that case Happy Birthday to my best friend, Mug.:)

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Cake, obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5KmB8Laemg

manker
10-06-2016, 05:59 PM
No, "that" is in the Bible so it has to be at least 100 years old and totally fictitious.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/bigdabses5.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/samsamsamsam/media/bigdabses5.gif.html)

I nearly made another post, replete with an edited screenshot of your abbatior, and a big magenta cawk pointing at 'persona non grata', so you couldn't easily avoid the question.
Do with that information what you will, mister evasive.

megabyteme
10-06-2016, 06:00 PM
Thank you to my dear friend manker. And the other being of some sort.

One of you will get to enjoy my *censored* in a certain folder.

The other has Men's Health.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 06:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/bigdabses5.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/samsamsamsam/media/bigdabses5.gif.html)

I nearly made another post, replete with an edited screenshot of your abbatior, and a big magenta cawk pointing at 'persona non grata', so you couldn't easily avoid the question.
Do with that information what you will, mister evasive.

You wound me deeply, Manker. More deeply than you will ever know.:'(

manker
10-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Wey-hey! :01:

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 06:06 PM
I hope Mug means me and it's money.

manker
10-06-2016, 06:08 PM
:eyebrows:
It's like you deliberately posted then so my celebratory post would be associated with your suffering rather than mbm's benevolence.

:emo:

manker
10-06-2016, 06:09 PM
I hope Mug means me and it's money.It's me.
We're exchanging pics of our cawks. Just for comparison. No homo.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 06:09 PM
"Thank you to my dear friend manker. And the other being of some sort".

Just as well, I've never cottoned to suck ups.

megabyteme
10-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Betrayer. :fist:

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 06:16 PM
It see now that the fifteen minutes I spent pretending to be nice to you back in 2011 were totally wasted.

Btw I'm beginning to doubt that it actually is your birthday, liar.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 06:21 PM
It's like you deliberately posted then so my celebratory post would be associated with your suffering rather than mbm's benevolence.

:emo:

If you truly knew me then you'd realize that I don't have a reason behind anything I do.

manker
10-06-2016, 06:27 PM
If you truly knew me then you'd realize that I don't have a reason behind anything I do.What about the 'z' in realise.
Surely you wouldn't give the appearance of being an American unless there was a pretty damn good reason behind it.

manker
10-06-2016, 06:28 PM

Unless Canadians have to do that kind of thing too. The plot thickens.

megabyteme
10-06-2016, 06:48 PM

They just want to be us. They can't though. :noes:

sudo
10-06-2016, 06:52 PM
happy birthday megabyteme . you have a nice avatar

manker
10-06-2016, 06:55 PM

They just want to be us. They can't though. :noes:Those poor sick bastards.

megabyteme
10-06-2016, 07:02 PM
They just want to be us. They can't though. :noes:Those poor sick bastards.

They don't have any other role models.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2016, 07:34 PM
They just want to be us. They can't though. :noes:
You mean make a play on words while being too obtuse to realeyes* you even did it?
I think that's achievable, Mug.

*Happy now that you made me all paranoid, racist?

Something Else
10-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Depression can be amusing from the outside.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2016, 12:04 AM
That's a depressing thought.

anon
10-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Happy birthday, Meg! Here's to another year of Tinder and poultry farming. :cheers:

megabyteme
10-07-2016, 04:47 AM
Happy birthday, Meg! Here's to another year of Tinder and poultry farming. :cheers:

Thank you, my friend! :cheers:

mjmacky
10-07-2016, 02:08 PM

Does that surprize you?

manker
10-07-2016, 02:27 PM

Does that surprize you?Sure did.
I've since googled since no help was forthcoming and it seems that Canadians only have to do that kind of thing if they're married to an American.
So I guess that was one of the concessions Idol had to make when she dumped him and settled.

mjmacky
10-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Does that surprize you?Sure did.
I've since googled since no help was forthcoming and it seems that Canadians only have to do that kind of thing if they're married to an American.
So I guess that was one of the concessions Idol had to make when she dumped him and settled.

For your future reference, Canadian style choices overlap more with the U.S. than the U.K. I hope you enjoy that platinium nugget of information.

chalice
10-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Happy birthday, mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ9xVqp8Ku0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTAzbQq1DX8

chalice
10-07-2016, 06:59 PM
If it makes you feel any better, know that that nefarious nasal wart which siphoned my spirit for twelve, count 'em, kids, sadistic solar cycles of humiliation and paranoia, having been frosted into submission by liquid nitrogen, providing huge temporary humanity to one who had abandoned the notion altogether, has resurfaced anew, proud and resplendent, now taking residency upon my eyebrow. Right, if you must know.

That was a long sentence.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Sure did.

For your future reference, Canadian style choices overlap more with the U.S. than the U.K. I hope you enjoy that platinium nugget of information.

Never take as gospel the information given to you by someone who lectures you on linguistics while at the same time spelling platinum wrong. :no:

megabyteme
10-07-2016, 11:40 PM
[...]nefarious nasal wart [...] now taking residency upon my eyebrow.

What the heck is a nasal wart doing on your brow? Has it lost its identity? Forgotten its place in the whirled? Damn thing has gotten uppity. Gone all high brow on you.

Have you considered an eye patch? At least you've got Halloween coming up so you can feel 'normal' for an evening.

Couldn't resist, my friend. Thank you for the birthday wishes and musical enjoyment. :)

mjmacky
10-08-2016, 04:09 AM

Never take as gospel the information given to you by someone who lectures you on linguistics while at the same time spelling platinum wrong. :no:
I didn't want you to walk into that one, Idol. Those who reside just to the east of the Atlantic passionately defend the spelling and pronunciation of aluminium. To their credit, most metals do have the -ium suffix. On the other hand, platinum has the -um suffix on both sides of the Atlantic.

In short, aluminum was the subtext used to convey the silliness of it all given the previous squabbles.

manker
10-08-2016, 09:12 AM
I didn't want you to walk into that one, Idol. Those who reside just to the east of the Atlantic passionately defend the spelling and pronunciation of aluminium. To their credit, most metals do have the -ium suffix. On the other hand, platinum has the -um suffix on both sides of the Atlantic.

In short, aluminum was the subtext used to convey the silliness of it all given the previous squabbles.172463

Not even ironic.
Pity I missed it first time around, chapeau.

manker
10-08-2016, 09:23 AM
If it makes you feel any better, know that that nefarious nasal wart which siphoned my spirit for twelve, count 'em, kids, sadistic solar cycles of humiliation and paranoia, having been frosted into submission by liquid nitrogen, providing huge temporary humanity to one who had abandoned the notion altogether, has resurfaced anew, proud and resplendent, now taking residency upon my eyebrow. Right, if you must know.

That was a long sentence.After enduring a cunt-numbing 12 years last time out, surely you've already made arrangements for the sand-blasting to occur forthwith.
I would implore you, however, to wait beyond the 31st. The one time of year your hereditas damnosa can rightly shine as the piece de resistance.

IdolEyes787
10-08-2016, 12:28 PM

In short, aluminum was the subtext used to convey the silliness of it all given the previous squabbles.

That make such perfect sense and yet at the same time is so utterly stupid that I feel I must now use it as the excuse for every grammatical error I've ever made on this site.

mjmacky
10-08-2016, 03:45 PM

That make such perfect sense and yet at the same time is so utterly stupid that I feel I must now use it as the excuse for every grammatical error I've ever made on this site.
Wouldn't you just use the eternal struggle between the English and French languages as a reason for not committing to either, or are you a racist Canadian?

mjmacky
10-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Not even ironic.
Pity I missed it first time around, chapeau.

Think of me like a street magician. First, I get you with the sleight of hand. Then, I return with a wiffle bat painted as an aluminum bat and proceed to bludgeon you with it.

Mild amusement that becomes increasingly annoying as you remain in my presence is the common factor.

This is possibly the first time I've ever written wiffle bat, so I leaned on luck and experience to spell it correctly. It probably should be capitalized, but appearing German puts too much of an edge on it.

chalice
10-08-2016, 04:05 PM

That was a long sentence.After enduring a cunt-numbing 12 years last time out, surely you've already made arrangements for the sand-blasting to occur forthwith.
I would implore you, however, to wait beyond the 31st. The one time of year your hereditas damnosa can rightly shine as the piece de resistance.

No provision as yet. I'm kinda resigned to it. I cheated karma with medical science, innit. These things never work out well.

I don't mind it too much. If I did, I could simply take a Sharpie to it, rendering it invisible to cameras and most naked eyeballs. The problem with its kin was it was often sorely mistaken for petrified mucus, such was its position arim my nostril. All kinds of hilarity ensued to the determent.

This is a manageable reminder. A threat from the biological depths. Almost distinguished.

mjmacky
10-08-2016, 04:13 PM
No provision as yet. I'm kinda resigned to it.

Dig the fuck out of it with sharp instruments until you find that small cluster of black roots, and then burn your face with acid or liquid nitrogen.

It's weird when those two share the verb. I may have just broken a law for your sake.

chalice
10-08-2016, 04:21 PM
No provision as yet. I'm kinda resigned to it.

Dig the fuck out of it with sharp instruments until you find that small cluster of black roots, and then burn your face with acid or liquid nitrogen.

It's weird when those two share the verb. I may have just broken a law for your sake.

Yes, I've become pretty adept with warts. Your advice does work, but it's inadvisable to do it yourself.

I have taken to myself with nail clippers, lighters, wall-butts, spatulas, knives and pliers. Now something of an authority, I can report emphatically that these measures are fruitless.

Only a person donning blue latex gloves and an eye shield can truly achieve eradication.

You should have that on your familial coat of arms.

IdolEyes787
10-08-2016, 05:31 PM
... are you a racist Canadian?

Yes to both unless you purposely left out the comma, you witty bastard.

IdolEyes787
10-08-2016, 05:32 PM
That was be changing the subject because I intend to eat sometime in the future.

chalice
10-08-2016, 05:48 PM
That was be changing the subject because I intend to eat sometime in the future.

Do you have a cold? It all comes back to mucus.

IdolEyes787
10-08-2016, 06:18 PM
Those who reside just to the east of the Atlantic passionately defend the spelling and pronunciation of me.

In short,be was the subtext used to convey the silliness of it all given the previous squabbles.

chalice
10-08-2016, 06:20 PM
That would have been perfect if you'd just spaced your comma.

IdolEyes787
10-08-2016, 06:29 PM
That was merely another witticism, pheasant.

mjmacky
10-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Only a person donning blue latex gloves and an eye shield can truly achieve eradication.

You should have that on your familial coat of arms.

We traveled in opposite directions. I had two warts on my hand just before I graduated from being a potential victim of statutory rape. The plan was to have them removed by a competent physician on the cheap while in Serbia. My future mother-in-law and future whore ex-wife were telling me that they were going to be frozen and sliced.

First, I was stabbed in my hand with a large needle in both spots. As they numbed, I incorrectly identified the shots as part of a freezing process. I would later realize that I was administered a local anesthetic because at some point during my time in the chair, I smelled burning flesh. I look at my hand after a long bout of averting my gaze only to meet the bone in my finger, and the doctor continued using a cauterizing tool to melt away my flesh while I fainted.

My nail has since grown in very weird, and it's a constant reminder of the trauma every time I give myself a mani. I've had a few more over the years since then and have relied on treating them myself. I wouldn't say it works that well because every half a decade they resurface at the bottom of each fourth toe.

IdolEyes787
10-09-2016, 12:32 AM
Yeah that's fascinating, leper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGk2EfbD_Ps

mjmacky
10-09-2016, 01:26 AM
Instead of getting excited over unexpected sequels, I feel immediate sadness. That happened here as well. Then, I saw Morpheus and rolled my eyes so hard that I gave myself a headache. I want to punch something now.

Quarterquack
10-10-2016, 03:03 PM
I have taken to myself with nail clippers, lighters, wall-butts, spatulas, knives and pliers. Now something of an authority, I can report emphatically that these measures are fruitless.

In better news, the next time a local gang needs an experienced tortureur you have a job. With all the talent that comes with using sharp objects to inflict all of zero lasting damage, you could be the next great mad scientist or something. Blue latex gloves not required.

OlegL
10-19-2016, 07:44 PM
Happy belated birthday.

Funkin'
10-22-2016, 06:40 AM
I know I'm way late on this since I rarely visit anymore(not just here, but everywhere), but happy belated birthday bud. And I actually mean that. Hope all is well in your corner of the world. With you and the little ones...

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

megabyteme
10-22-2016, 08:25 AM
I know I'm way late on this since I rarely visit anymore(not just here, but everywhere), but happy belated birthday bud. And I actually mean that. Hope all is well in your corner of the world. With you and the little ones...

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Thank you, my friend. You may be gone regularly, but you'll never be forgotten- and always welcome back. :))

megabyteme
10-22-2016, 08:26 AM
Happy belated birthday.

Thank you, Oleg. How's life? I am truly interested to hear how you are doing.

OlegL
10-31-2016, 09:56 AM
My life is okay.