PDA

View Full Version : Medical Spare Part Needed

validyeoman
10-22-2016, 08:56 AM
Off topic issue here. Anyone who knows a supplier of medical spare parts? I work in a diagnostic clinic and our MRI is under repair. According to the technician it requires a new absolute encoder. I hope someone here can be able to help me.

mjmacky
10-22-2016, 10:04 AM
Off topic issue here. Anyone who knows a supplier of medical spare parts? I work in a diagnostic clinic and our MRI is under repair. According to the technician it requires a new absolute encoder. I hope someone here can be able to help me.

This is a weird post for being potentially artificial. You should get your head checked, maybe by one of those machines where you have to remain completely still.

Mechanical parts are specific to the make and model for these instruments, and I don't see how that same technician couldn't point you in a direction even if they aren't sold by that company (especially if he/she works with your particular MRI).

JPaul
10-22-2016, 11:58 AM
Yup, the Lounge section of a file sharing forum.

That's the ideal plaice to go looking for spare parts for an MRI doohicky.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2016, 12:13 PM
He's clearly misguided as I only have some extra parts from a proton beam therapy system on hand.

JonieDerby
10-27-2016, 02:40 AM

I'm not too familiar about new absolute encoder. If you need help in finding the right encoder, I spotted about dynapar lately. It is a supplier of encoder system solutions. You may get in touch with them directly because they have a variety of encoders replacements too.

mjmacky
10-27-2016, 05:45 AM
They're working together, oh god they're working together.

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 08:38 AM
medical spare parts, is that like kidneys and corneas or something? :unsure:

JPaul
10-27-2016, 09:10 AM

No, that's the filing for a pie you would get at the puntsphere.

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 09:14 AM

Damn that makes me feel hungry, and it's still 2 hours to lunch o'clock :(

megabyteme
10-27-2016, 09:20 AM

I'd contact Funkin'. He's on the east coast of the US, and shady enough to *maybeee* know a guy who knows a guy who *miiiight* have one get 'lost' in inventory.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 12:54 PM

Damn that makes me feel hungry, and it's still 2 hours to lunch o'clock :(

You have lunch at 12:14hrs.

OCD FTW.

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 12:56 PM
Indeed :happy:

....and at 13:56 that now feels like a distant memory :(

JPaul
10-27-2016, 01:07 PM
12:14, things were better back in the day.

Especially the pies.

manker
10-27-2016, 01:23 PM
One hour for lunch, what kind of Fordian environment do you people work in.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 01:35 PM

Says the self-employed adder who fannies about on the internet all day.

Except the tail end of March.

manker
10-27-2016, 01:42 PM

Except the tail end of March.We've got a lot on just now, actuellement. In October.
It's just better that the hawt burds do it. It leaves me free to chat with clients about stuff, as is my forte.

I signed my name about seventeen times yesterday :smilie4:

anon
10-27-2016, 01:50 PM
I'd contact Funkin'. He's on the east coast of the US, and shady enough to *maybeee* know a guy who knows a guy who *miiiight* have one get 'lost' in inventory.

"You want to buy organ? Fresh and cheap, ready for transplant."
"Ooh! What's this?"
"Ah! Is X-ray eyes. See through anything."
"Wait a minute! This says Z-ray."
"Z is just as good. In fact, is better. Is two more than X."

JPaul
10-27-2016, 02:56 PM

Except the tail end of March.We've got a lot on just now, actuellement. In October.
It's just better that the hawt burds do it. It leaves me free to chat with clients about stuff, as is my forte.

Thanks for clearing up which month we are in, I was having a bit of a panic attack not knowing.

Why would an adder be busy in October, is it a busy time for Heinz*.

*Other Baked Beans are available but they aren't as good.

manker
10-27-2016, 03:59 PM
We've got a lot on just now, actuellement. In October.

Thanks for clearing up which month we are in, I was having a bit of a panic attack not knowing.
Pas de probleme, old cock.

I was talking to my Gran the other day, she was in a similar tizzy about whether it was the right day to get ready for church.
She'd completely forgotten that it was a load of old shite and hadn't gone for years. How we laughed.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Genious.

Tell her God's grave has now officially been opened, and he wasn't in it.

She may change her tune.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/27/researchers-burial-slab-jesus-christ-unearthed-first-time-centuries/92821550/?

manker
10-27-2016, 04:30 PM
Seems like a lot of expense and fannying about for an obvious outcome.
If he doesn't exist, he's not in the grave; if he does exist, then he rose after 3 days.

Did they think he might have gone back in again and died properly this time :blink:

Caballero
10-27-2016, 05:53 PM
Genious.

She may change her tune.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/27/researchers-burial-slab-jesus-christ-unearthed-first-time-centuries/92821550/?

Did they find a camera (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Video)?

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:08 PM

So by the same sort of logic if I found a rock in Newfoundland then it's safe to assume that Leif Erikson touched it.