View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

anon
12-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Or that other crazy guy that was traveling the Land??

You mean Grumpybear2000? :glagpinch:

shaina
12-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Or that other crazy guy that was traveling the Land??

You mean Grumpybear2000? :glagpinch:

Close "mjmacky" :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-08-2018, 06:27 PM
I see it's still full of simpleton Candiananananas here. :dabs:

There's no reason to be redundant :noes:

If you spent your time in school actually studying instead of going to war protests and smoking marijuana then you might know that Albert Einstein's real name is Gord MacLean and that he hails from Moose Jaw SK, racist.:snooty:

shaina
12-08-2018, 07:46 PM
If you spent your time in school actually studying instead of going to war protests and smoking marijuana then you might know that Albert Einstein's real name is Gord MacLean and that he hails from Moose Jaw SK, racist.:snooty:

You know Idol i had a thought that before your passion for cycling, you actually liked baseball, and knowing most people payed paid attention to the pitcher and batters??, I am thinking your focus was on the player that was "Way Out In Left Field" :happy:..

:artist:

IdolEyes787
12-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Did you know that the phrase "out in left field" was actually first said in 1976 by Guy LafLeur in response to Anne Murray asking him "Where is the tree you got this maple syrup from?"

megabyteme
12-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Currently sitting in a house earning overtime pay. Individual just picked a Tyler Perry movie. Seriously thinking about leaving.

shaina
12-09-2018, 04:00 AM
Did you know that the phrase "out in left field" was actually first said in 1976 by Guy LafLeur in response to Anne Murray asking him "Where is the tree you got this maple syrup from?"

:lol::artist::artist::lol:

Edit: I just wanted to add that Anne Murray's lovely home is just around the corner from mine, and have run into her many times, she is a very friendly and nice , i am thinking that would be because she is Canadian ;)

shaina
12-09-2018, 04:07 AM
Currently sitting in a house earning overtime pay. Individual just picked a Tyler Perry movie. Seriously thinking about leaving.

Why does this post seem a bit racists :unsure:

MacGyverSG1
12-09-2018, 06:31 AM
It's not racist. Tyler Perry movies just suck (and his TV shows).

shaina
12-09-2018, 06:40 AM

Better you get to know the Man posting before you make an assumption like that:whistling

And yes Tyler Perry is an acquired taste for a certain type of viewers, and i can say i am not one of them:dry:
But to get me out of the racists column , i do like the Wayan's Brothers:yup:

MacGyverSG1
12-09-2018, 07:07 AM
In Living Color was great. I would watch My Wife and Kids when nothing better was on. Scary Movie was funny. The younger Wayans brothers I don't care so much for.

shaina
12-09-2018, 08:04 AM
In Living Color was great. I would watch My Wife and Kids when nothing better was on. Scary Movie was funny. The younger Wayans brothers I don't care so much for.

:yup:

megabyteme
12-09-2018, 02:31 PM

Better you get to know the Man posting before you make an assumption like that:whistling

And yes Tyler Perry is an acquired taste for a certain type of viewers, and i can say i am not one of them:dry:

Seriously??? You think you are 'not racist' because you like the Wayans Brothers?

How do you think that is even a defense? :ermm:

shaina
12-09-2018, 03:22 PM

Seriously??? You think you are 'not racist' because you like the Wayans Brothers?
How do you think that is even a defense? :ermm:

Ok so i like Eddy Murphy and Denzel Washington's acting!, There!! does that confirm i am not a racists:D

And when did this have to do with me:unsure: I truly do think every American should have an African American working in there household, does that make me a racists?? Or a good American willing to employ someone:yup:

I think i read that somewhere, and the article was from someone in the wealthiest one percent. would it be more racists if you hired an Asian American over an African American to cook and clean your house?? Again, i am not sure if that person actually lived in the South or not:unsure:

megabyteme
12-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Ok so i like Eddy Murphy and Denzel Washington's acting!, There!! does that confirm i am not a racists:D

And when did this have to do with me:unsure: I truly do think every American should have an African American working in there household, does that make me a racists?? Or a good American willing to employ someone:yup:

I think i read that somewhere, and the article was from someone in the wealthiest one percent. would it be more racists if you hired an Asian American over an African American to cook and clean my house?? Again, i am not sure if that person actually lived in the South or not:unsure:

Ixnay on the 'hiring' thing...that implies payment :snooty:

shaina
12-09-2018, 03:55 PM

I think i read that somewhere, and the article was from someone in the wealthiest one percent. would it be more racists if you hired an Asian American over an African American to cook and clean my house?? Again, i am not sure if that person actually lived in the South or not:unsure:

Ixnay on the 'hiring' thing...that implies payment :snooty:

So wait!!!, are you implying they shouldn't get paid?? Now to me that would make you a smart racists :lol:

It is like people making fun of me because i watch Fox News and say it is a far white right news channel!!

I used this photo for effect:D

And i can say he is straight and very informative;)

On another note... How are you feeling Buddy??

megabyteme
12-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Pretty good, tbh. I will be done with physical therapy by the end of the year!

Anybody treating themselves to something special this holiday season?

shaina
12-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Pretty good, tbh. I will be done with physical therapy by the end of the year!

Anybody treating themselves to something special this holiday season?

I am glad you are doing well buddy:)

And if you mean treating themselves to young-lings on the internet?? I would say no to myself personally, but i did purchase a new TV for my bedroom (50' LG), and i can say it is ok but it sure ain't no plasma:). Plus I haven't decided if i will be making my yearly trip to Florida this year:cry:, will have to see if the better half is up to it?? And if i do it will be a shorter stay......

How about yourself?? Are you doing something special with the family??

IdolEyes787
12-09-2018, 06:14 PM
... she is a very friendly and nice , i am thinking that would be because she is Canadian ;) Meg says to consider the possibility that it's because she isn't Black. :mellow:

Me, I still can't get over the fact that she's not a lesbian.

IdolEyes787
12-09-2018, 06:17 PM

And i can say he is straight and very informative;)
"
I'm assuming in this case "straight and "very informative" are right wing code words for "token" and "Uncle Tom".

shaina
12-09-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm assuming in this case "straight and "very informative" are right wing code words for "token" and "Uncle Tom".

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5QAHzu_kAc

shaina
12-09-2018, 06:40 PM
... she is a very friendly and nice , i am thinking that would be because she is Canadian ;)

Me, I still can't get over the fact that she's not a lesbian.

Maybe because in the old days it wasn't that popular to be a professional muff diver, or for short PMD:idunno:

But if you really look at her she does have some manly features:unsure:, and wears a lot of high collard tops to cover her neck??
I always thought it may be to keep her vocal cords warm, but you never know....

IdolEyes787
12-09-2018, 06:48 PM

As far as Black entertainers go, Meg says he favours Richard Pryor and Bob Marley. Mainly because they are dead.

megabyteme
12-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Edit: I just wanted to add that Anne Murray's lovely home is just around the corner from mine, and have run into her many times

You are the reason liability insurance is so high! Have you consider new glasses or, perhaps, sobriety?

shaina
12-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Edit: I just wanted to add that Anne Murray's lovely home is just around the corner from mine, and have run into her many times

You are the reason liability insurance is so high! Have you consider new glasses or, perhaps, sobriety?

First off, i haven't had a drink or a pain pill in at least one day:unsure:. And the big problem is the insurance and and property,taxes in this area are equivalent to a years mortgage in your neighborhood (No offense intended buddy), and i didn't go as far speculating it actually could be the actual value of your home (again no offense is intended ). For the glasses thing?? I would agree with you there that my eye sight is actually getting a bit worse these days, but they always seem in focus when there is a hot chick around with a nice set of Tatas;), but that doesn't apply to Anne Murray if you had that in mind.....
Now after saying all of that, i may be thinking that you just didn't like the way i worded that sentence:unsure: Again if that is the case Dick Head!!! Disregard what i said above:D

megabyteme
12-10-2018, 04:00 AM

First off, i haven't had a drink or a pain pill in at least one day:unsure:. And the big problem is the insurance and and property,taxes in this area are equivalent to a years mortgage in your neighborhood (No offense intended buddy), and i didn't go as far speculating it actually could be the actual value of your home (again no offense is intended ). For the glasses thing?? I would agree with you there that my eye sight is actually getting a bit worse these days, but they always seem in focus when there is a hot chick around with a nice set of Tatas;), but that doesn't apply to Anne Murray if you had that in mind.....
Now after saying all of that, i may be thinking that you just didn't like the way i worded that sentence:unsure: Again if that is the case Dick Head!!! Disregard what i said above:D

I think the DTs have just made you crabby. Congrats on your 1-day chip! :P

shaina
12-10-2018, 05:02 AM
I think the DTs have just made you crabby. Congrats on your 1-day chip! :P

Thank you:)

Here is an interesting scenario, I was invited to a get together that was celebrating a good friends Fathers birthday (know him all my life), last day of CHanukah (where you eat a lot of greasy potato pancakes or Latkes), and also my friends one year recognition of his mother passing (also known as Yahrzeit, to remember the death of a family member every year). Now hearing that Meg (or anyone else), how do you think you should emotionally feel??
And now you have to remember i am doing this sober!!(hens the one day chip:D)??

Edit: Ok Meg i can't lie to you!! , I did have one shot (l'chaim) of Johhny Walker Black with my friend and his dad to actually celebrate his birthday, last day of chanukah, and his lovely wife's passing (She was like a second mother to me:cry:). So if you want to take away the 1 day chip from me i would completely understand :sadwalk:

megabyteme
12-10-2018, 08:48 AM
In terms of how to feel-- all you can do is be there for your friend.

Under the circumstances, it's understandable that you would have a drink. You can keep the chip, but take a mouse nibble off one corner :p

megabyteme
12-10-2018, 03:37 PM
As far as Black entertainers go, Meg says he favours Richard Pryor and Bob Marley. Mainly because they are dead.

You know with the technology we have today, white actors could be digitally altered (nappy hair, swollen lips, black face and arms, flared nose) to take the place of black actors-- removing them from the screen altogether.

shaina
12-10-2018, 05:10 PM
You know with the technology we have today, white actors could be digitally altered (nappy hair, swollen lips, black face and arms, flared nose) to take the place of black actors-- removing them from the screen altogether.

So can't that work both ways:)

megabyteme
12-10-2018, 06:16 PM
It must be acceptable, right? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
12-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Anything can be acceptable if it's funny enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxs0Qh72kY

megabyteme
12-10-2018, 11:52 PM
Mel Gibson should do that!

shaina
12-11-2018, 01:35 AM
Mel Gibson should do that!

Funny when it comes to anyone, true colors sooner or later come out, and once they are outed today, and the way media is everywhere!!, your reputation is fucked!!. And being honest, it should be:yup:

Mel Gibson is dead to me, and the Lethal Weapon series was in my top 10 before his outing, and it is too bad, i miss Leo Gets:cry:

megabyteme
12-11-2018, 10:36 AM
You have mentioned that before, I just thought he'd be the perfect example of who can no longer get away with that. It's not the act, but what is actually in someone's mind and heart.

MacGyverSG1
12-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Gibson is still working. He obviously isn't getting the same roles he used to, but he is older now. He's a piece of sh!t, and I don't agree with his beliefs and views, but I will still watch his movies. I'm sure their are plenty of actors, musicians, entertainers that hide their true colors to the world and many people would boycott them if it came to light. The whole entertainment industry would collapse if everyone did that. It was much better in the old days when the public didn't know everything about famous people and "celebrities". As long as they are not murderers, rapists, pedophiles, I don't want/care to know anything about them.

I still listen to Michael Jackson - Thriller. If the rumors are ever proven true, then I would stop listening. I do watch Roman Polanski movies. He's another piece of shit, but their are many people that work on the films he's a part of. If he was an actor rather than director/writer, I would probably not watch the movies. Out of sight, out of mind. What about Woody Allen? Another a$$hole, but he's made some good movies. Unfortunately he acts in the movies he makes.

shaina
12-11-2018, 11:45 AM
You have mentioned that before, I just thought he'd be the perfect example of who can no longer get away with that. It's not the act, but what is actually in someone's mind and heart.

Good Morning Meg:)

Gibson's act was real life, not a movie or tv show, or an internet blog. And i know in movies or tv shows if the actor has to portray a racists/Anti Semite of some sorts, and what scares me more is how good they can really play the part??
Not sure if you saw it or not, but there was an ep of Law and Order that Chevy Chase portrayed a real racists/Anti Semite, and his acting was so real, you ask yourself is he that good of an actor or does he really have those thoughts??. And we are talking about a guy that is one of best comedic actors of all time, and when i watched that ep, wow!!!, I couldn't believe how good he played the part!!, i didn't know how to feel after watching it?? So i watched Caddy Shack and Fletch, just to get that part he played out of my head.
Then you have to think if i am weak minded and after watching that Law and Order ep, that if he can speak and act like that, is it ok that i go out and beat someone to death with a baseball bat because i don't like there race or color?? I can report that after speaking with Dr. Idol,:unsure: i decided that is not my thing;)

shaina
12-11-2018, 12:18 PM
I'm sure their are plenty of actors, musicians, entertainers that hide their true colors to the world and many people would boycott them if it came to light. The whole entertainment industry would collapse if everyone did that. It was much better in the old days when the public didn't know everything about famous people and "celebrities".

I think you hit the nail on the head MacGyver, there is no hiding today, and with the different movements out there, and they are targeting Universities and high schools, to brain wash them. I had a discussion the other with some friends that i can't ever remember watching the news and an anchor would ever have an opinion or was allowed to ever express it!!??. They reported the news interviewed people/politicians etc., let them s[peak there views and that was that, but never did they say what they thought or made comments for the Left or the Right. Now most of them have become talk show hosts, not unbiased mediators, and just report what is going on. Getting ratings is more important that actually informing people what is really going on, and not have to look like mud on fake reporting...

Now here is a guy that has gone mental as well!!!, Loved there music, now he is dead to me....

The truth is, some people should just stay out of politics, that way they don't end up looking like fools..

Something Else
12-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Have they learned humour yet. :dabs:

shaina
12-11-2018, 04:06 PM
Have they learned humour yet. :dabs:

Hey Fuck Face, how's it going?? How was your weekend?? What batch of "E" did you try while listening to Bamboleo:unsure:

Did you post something funny that "They" all missed Fuck Face??

IdolEyes787
12-11-2018, 09:44 PM
He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches. He who can do neither of those, posts snarky comments on the internet.

shaina
12-11-2018, 09:58 PM
he who can, does. He who cannot, teaches. He who can do neither of those, posts snarky comments on the internet.

:yup:

Idol, I think this photo has some skills and humor at the same time:D, good job teaching me Obi One.....

IdolEyes787
12-12-2018, 01:13 AM
Meg says that he didn't know that your Mom rode a bike.

IdolEyes787
12-12-2018, 01:18 AM
He also says that he didn't know your Mom was Black.

IdolEyes787
12-12-2018, 01:21 AM
I think Meg may be a racist.

shaina
12-12-2018, 02:07 AM
Meg says that he didn't know that your Mom rode a bike.

That is a bit inaccurate Idol, that was actually my Dad:)

This is my mother buddy, isn't she a MILF:kiss:

shaina
12-12-2018, 02:09 AM
He also says that he didn't know your Mom was Black.

Only when my parents came back from vacations to Florida or Mexico ;)

shaina
12-12-2018, 02:12 AM
I think Meg may be a racist.

You think :yup: All i know is he is pro Canadian Israel, so everything else don't mean squat:D

megabyteme
12-13-2018, 05:59 AM
So many Jews there, though! And all the snow... :noes:

megabyteme
12-13-2018, 06:02 AM
It's like someone got their Jew wet in Ontario. If you feed them after midnight, you get Hasidics! :fear:

shaina
12-13-2018, 06:48 AM
It's like someone got their Jews wet in Ontario. If you feed them after midnight, you get Hasidics! :fear:

Fixed, and interesting humor:slap:

shaina
12-13-2018, 06:58 AM
So many Jews there, though! And all the snow... :noes:

:unsure:

MacGyverSG1
12-14-2018, 08:16 PM
Is that a scratch from a girlfriend on the side of his face? You know those Jesus freaks are usually sexual deviants.

MacGyverSG1
12-14-2018, 08:23 PM
I'm sure their are plenty of actors, musicians, entertainers that hide their true colors to the world and many people would boycott them if it came to light. The whole entertainment industry would collapse if everyone did that. It was much better in the old days when the public didn't know everything about famous people and "celebrities".

I think you hit the nail on the head MacGyver, there is no hiding today, and with the different movements out there, and they are targeting Universities and high schools, to brain wash them. I had a discussion the other with some friends that i can't ever remember watching the news and an anchor would ever have an opinion or was allowed to ever express it!!??. They reported the news interviewed people/politicians etc., let them s[peak there views and that was that, but never did they say what they thought or made comments for the Left or the Right. Now most of them have become talk show hosts, not unbiased mediators, and just report what is going on. Getting ratings is more important that actually informing people what is really going on, and not have to look like mud on fake reporting...

Now here is a guy that has gone mental as well!!!, Loved there music, now he is dead to me....

The truth is, some people should just stay out of politics, that way they don't end up looking like fools..

In the old days the news was only broadcast once a day. No commercials either. No fluff pieces. Real news. Now it's all about getting the highest ratings so you can charge the most for commercial slots. Capitalism at it's best. :rolleyes:

shaina
12-14-2018, 10:36 PM
Is that a scratch from a girlfriend on the side of his face? You know those Jesus freaks are usually sexual deviants.

LOL!!!! That's hilarious buddy:). The post was actually to show that Israel is a Democracy and everyone is able to go free anywhere in Israel proper, and even pray at the
"Ha Kotel". Even if the Terrorist faith chooses :D, But again the Terrorist's have to be Israeli citizens:). And i have to say it does look amazing to float like that in the Dead Sea....

shaina
12-14-2018, 10:44 PM
In the old days the news was only broadcast once a day. No commercials either. No fluff pieces. Real news. Now it's all about getting the highest ratings so you can charge the most for commercial slots. Capitalism at it's best. :rolleyes:

Ya i agree with you again buddy, but i just don't remember any News Anchor ever saying his or her opinions, and i still remember the news on a few times a day??, Just at 11pm there was some repeats from the morning and day reports. And your comment also applies to cable or sat tv shows, and hour show ain't no hour!!!, only if you are watching premium HBO etc. shows, and if you notice there they waste bit showing previous eps , and some long ass intros!!!. But i can say i always like the Soprano's intro, and Dexter's was up there too for premium shows, and my wife always seems to blast the Hawaii Five O intro:)

MacGyverSG1
12-15-2018, 12:30 PM
Everyone on TV wants to be a personality. They hope someone will notice them and they will get a better job (more money).

That picture of Pence wearing a beanie has nothing to do with religion. All politics.

shaina
12-16-2018, 12:03 AM
That picture of Pence wearing a beanie has nothing to do with religion. All politics.

DUH!!! Of course it has to do with politics (and a tiny bit of religion in that case:)), it is all about peace in the region and knowing that everyone is welcome in the area that wants peace, especially under the people that are giving the security for the area, everyone is welcome under any faith and no one it turned away that wants to get along with everyone, just remember that small area has significance for every faith pretty much, and it needs to be protected so everyone can enjoy without fear of getting killed for there beliefs. Do you think if someone else controlled the area everyone could enjoy it?? Well the past proved that it couldn't , now the future will guarantee that everyone can enjoy and hopefully be safe......
Yes that is politics MacGyver;)

MacGyverSG1
12-16-2018, 02:33 PM
But do they really want peace? They say one thing, but think the opposite. War is big business and the ones in charge are making a killing (pun intended). That area has significance for most religions because they are all based on the same story. A story that spread out and changed to suit the culture. They all need to realize that religion is a bunch of bullshit and move on.

shaina
12-16-2018, 06:16 PM
But do they really want peace? They say one thing, but think the opposite. War is big business and the ones in charge are making a killing (pun intended). That area has significance for most religions because they are all based on the same story. A story that spread out and changed to suit the culture. They all need to realize that religion is a bunch of bullshit and move on.

I agree religion is bull, but it depends how it is used and interpreted, sometimes having that crutch of religion in your life can be good, as long as it doesn't teach "hate" and consume your life, especially in a democratic society, But most of the middle east is rulers and preachers of hate and brainwashing, and religion is used as a tool to rule, and made up laws on there interpretations as well. And we are talking worse than communism!!!
And do they want peace?? That is a very hard question to answer on both sides of the board in every conflict in the Middle East, and not just Israel. Even if there was no G-D Forbid Israel in that territory, there still would be bloodshed in the region, just from the different Muslim beliefs, It is there nature, but they only difference is no one would really care about it, and as long as it didn't spill into democratic societies. So the question again you are asking me, do i think Israel wants peace?? Ya i do think they do, but it is complicated, especially the way they need to secure themselves for future protection of being attacked from all sides, there is no way to really make everyone happy on the sacrifices they need to make for that to happen. And remember there is sort of peace treaties with Jordan and Egypt that Israel has in the region, but when it comes to the other Arafat invention of people just to destabilize the area, no one wants them and they just use them as pawns, to disrupt a balance that could happen in the region, and everyone could live in peace.
And funny it would put a lot of people out of work in the US if they ever had complete peace in the Middle East, but again being a big profit business like you say and i agree, i don't think it will happen in my lifetime, but putting the fear in people having the arsenal and know how to use it, and add to make it better;) at least gives the little Democracy in the Middle East a chance to survive:)..
What is really amazing MacGyver is with just 9 million people of all faiths in the desert what they give and accomplish for people living in the 21st century and beyond ;)....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

https://www.israel21c.org/8-exciting-israeli-gadgets-hitting-the-market-in-2018/

Now you take the Billions of others that do live in the Middle East?? What do they really provide to democracy living?? Or better yet do they really want to live in the 21st century lifestyle?? Again i believe everyone should have a choice on how they want live and raise there families, but as long as they respect others, and if they don't like the way the lifestyle or laws in a Democratic society, find somewhere else in the world that will suit them better.....

Something Else
12-17-2018, 12:02 AM
Spoke to Manker. He says hoi.

Something Else
12-17-2018, 12:03 AM
Apart from dyslexic, angry-man. Shiner. Of course.

megabyteme
12-17-2018, 03:49 AM

Please ask him to stop by. :)

shaina
12-17-2018, 06:57 AM

Hey Fuck Face, glad to know Manker is alive and kicking, as Meg said hope he pops in to say "hello", which i know he actually said, not the Fuck Face "hoi" you did:). We do miss him around here;)

megabyteme
12-17-2018, 12:26 PM
I'm sensing a hint of hostility towards SE, Shay :O

shaina
12-17-2018, 01:33 PM
I'm sensing a hint of hostility towards SE, Shay :O

No, not at all buddy, I think Fuck Face has some hostility towards me?? My intentions are to be nice to it, but it has to be mutual, when i see that, the name "Fuck Face" can change;). Plus i like to see it's talents, and actually have a post/conversation that has least 10 actual words in it....
I can say it was nice to know that Manker is well, i am thinking he is busy with family and doing lots of Limited Companies/Corporations taxes and audits, considering the lasts talks in the forums here hinted he was a C A :whistling, but i do miss having him around. There is a few guys that have disappeared Meg, but i guess it is always good to know you can rely on Idol and Anon being around :stars:

IdolEyes787
12-17-2018, 02:11 PM
Simple fact is that it's hard to like someone who doesn't like you.

Also known as the "The real reason why Meg hates everyone" dictum.

shaina
12-17-2018, 04:37 PM

Also known as the "The real reason why Meg dislikes everyone" dictum.

Fixed..

That may be true Idol, but you can still be civil or just plain ignore what you want, but posting obnoxious comments and not using your brain first knowing that you are going to get a rude response back shows what common sense you really have. What i don't understand is how you can base who you like by the way they spell or type in a forum or better yet punctuation??. Especially not knowing really what there first language is just nonsense. Again we are on an English speaking site, and i would never knock someone that has broken English posts, that is what they are used too, or better yet are not very savvy on internet lingo.
Myself personally, I prefer to have conversations face to face, but i still try to communicate on this site, and again have some fun, and maybe learn something or even help out if i can...
And i think there is a way to kid around and push limits, but i also think there has to be some common sense on how far you go. And someone like you Idol really understand this:)
And really i don't care if someone likes me or not?? It is there choice, But trying to be obnoxious or rude or attack me and not either expect a response or to be ignored, that also is my choice as well;)..
And better yet, if you never really participate in the subjects being discussed?? And just make obnoxious comments about someones opinion or how they worded it?? What does it accomplish??, and it seems to happen by the same person all the time?? And the same repetitive posts after??..
Makes a lot of sense Idol to keep doing this and expect a different result for the future :rolleyes:

megabyteme
12-17-2018, 07:53 PM

Also known as the "The real reason why Meg dislikes everyone" dictum.

It pains me to say it, but Idol got one right. :P

IdolEyes787
12-17-2018, 07:55 PM
Please leave history alone, you fucking commie.

As some noble white person slaughtered at the hands of swarthy foreigners said, " Better the ugly truth than your pleasing lies".

Mr. Mulder
12-17-2018, 08:44 PM
What about "Pleased to meet you with meat to please you"?? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-17-2018, 09:32 PM
That line priobbly wouldn't even work in a brothel.

shaina
12-17-2018, 09:34 PM
Please leave history alone, you fucking pinko commie.

As some noble white person slaughtered at the hands of swarthy foreigners said, " Better the ugly truth than your pleasing lies".

Fixed...
And i apologize to both of you yutz's (Meg as well), Truthfully i have never seen you actually post that you "Dislike" anyone really? And i am not counting whatever that person is that has a 3 at the end of his name:unsure:, But i should add with you Idol and some of the posts you do make that could be questionable :unsure:

shaina
12-17-2018, 09:36 PM
What about "Pleased to meet you with meat to please you"?? :unsure:

I would say interesting depending on who you say it too:naughty:

shaina
12-17-2018, 09:40 PM
That line priobbly wouldn't even work in a brothel.

How would you know?? I have the impression you bat for the other side, they don't call those places brothels, and i never implied it because i am not racists/bigoted or anti trans gender homophobic:kiss:

megabyteme
12-17-2018, 10:53 PM
Idol has worked in a brothel. :lol:

shaina
12-17-2018, 11:17 PM
Idol has worked in a brothel. :lol:

What?? masturbating with a limp noodle Working the video cameras:whistling

IdolEyes787
12-17-2018, 11:21 PM
Idol has worked in a brothel. :lol: Actually this is true. I consider this place to be a brothel as you are all whores.

shaina
12-17-2018, 11:42 PM
Idol has worked in a brothel. :lol: Actually this is true. I consider this place to be a brothel as you are all whores.

anon
12-18-2018, 01:03 AM
There is a few guys that have disappeared Meg, but i guess it is always good to know you can rely on Idol and Anon being around :stars:

It's so amazing to feel I'm valued :wub:

Anyway, you can add my signature to this petition to bring manker back. Chances are Skype is using up what little free time he has left though :whistling

shaina
12-18-2018, 02:04 AM
It's so amazing to feel I'm valued :wub:
Anyway, you can add my signature to this petition to bring manker back. Chances are Skype is using up what little free time he has left though :whistling

I always thought you were a good and helpful guy Anon, just a really shitty chicken shit Moderator:01:

And i don't get the Skype thing?? Does Manker have a man he is keeping secret from his better half:unsure:

megabyteme
12-18-2018, 02:24 AM
I think Manker prefers Skype to here because we're less friendly towards him showing his peen...

anon
12-18-2018, 02:53 AM
Speaking of which, here's a good opportunity to learn what an EXIF thumbnail is and how you could use it to obtain privileged information.

shaina
12-18-2018, 10:53 AM
I think Manker prefers Skype to here because we're less friendly towards him showing his peen...

If anyone would know, it would be you:P

shaina
12-18-2018, 11:01 AM
Speaking of which, here's a good opportunity to learn what an EXIF thumbnail is and how you could use it to obtain privileged information.

That is some scary shit!!!, And i am talking about if the clock/calendar is removed, not sure what will be revealed......

anon
12-18-2018, 09:01 PM

Nah, this was unashamedly public knowledge :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
12-19-2018, 02:10 AM
I always thought you were a good and helpful guy Anon, just a really shitty chicken shit Moderator:01:

Not if you take into consideration the stooges he has to deal with.

It's like a sliding silk purse/sow's ear scale so with that in mind I say well done Chicken Shit, errrr I mean anon.

shaina
12-19-2018, 02:38 AM
Not if you take into consideration the stooges he has to deal with.It's like a sliding silk purse/sow's ear scale so with that in mind I say well done Chicken Shit, errrr I mean anon.

It is more of an inside thing between myself and Chicken Shit Anon, as for your reasons i can see your perspective, but not in my case. But in other cases being helpful and himself being a nice guy, i would never take that away from him ;)
For your stooges analogy?? It is usually one guy/girl/homo/it/transgender under different names no??

shaina
12-19-2018, 02:41 AM
Nah, this was unashamedly public knowledge :smilie4:

What, something was posted here?? I am thinking you have that post saved somewhere, I am just hoping the it is a woman actually with him and the post is focused more on her :naughty:

nQQ
12-19-2018, 08:00 AM

That is some scary shit!!!, And i am talking about if the clock/calendar is removed, not sure what will be revealed......

A little sticky note saying "nothing to see here, please move on", and if you remove that, then a stuck down envelope sellotaped in place with the words "boy, aren't you persistent" on

shaina
12-19-2018, 08:34 AM
A little sticky note saying "nothing to see here, please move on", and if you remove that, then a stuck down envelope sellotaped in place with the words "boy, aren't you persistent" on

We might be in two different places nQQ....

I observed the picture and see a mans watch and a wedding ring and a manicured hand, then i see a shaved/waxed body, and a navel piercing. Now i am trying to think what private parts there actually is, if they are revealed:yikes:

Again buddy, two different places:D

Or if i misunderstood you, and your were talking a small penis or an obvious sex change?? Well then:whistling

lkumarg
12-20-2018, 05:59 PM
Whatsup ?

lkumarg
12-20-2018, 06:35 PM
:whistling

lkumarg
12-21-2018, 07:13 AM
Good morning charlie , what a good beautiful noon we have here today :)

Something Else
12-21-2018, 12:56 PM
It's nice to meet a girl in the park, but.

lkumarg
12-21-2018, 02:52 PM
So all i need to do if i have to do is to try to learn to talk to little animals , lol

Avatar changed , coz man life is not a french lesson

lkumarg
12-21-2018, 03:16 PM
i think i have something important to do

shaina
12-21-2018, 06:08 PM
It's nice to meet a girl in the park, butt .

Fixed it Fuck Face:), now it may motivate me to actually walk in a park:dog:

IdolEyes787
12-22-2018, 01:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOg7aPNLLG0

IdolEyes787
12-22-2018, 01:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGpWwhPqXMk

tara
12-24-2018, 06:50 AM

weenden
12-25-2018, 03:32 PM
its mine

Something Else
12-27-2018, 01:09 AM
Wensley. Lovely to sea ewe.

shaina
12-27-2018, 06:23 AM
Wensley. Lovely to sea ewe.

It's nice to see you too Fuck Face (If that is what you were implying to weeden in some sort of way:unsure:) , hope you had a wonderful Christmas....

Gribley
12-27-2018, 07:32 AM
Shay you are more attractive than I ever expected. Not so sure about your caravan or the badly mounted aerial and cable run.

shaina
12-27-2018, 07:51 AM
Shay you are more attractive than I ever expected. Not so sure about your caravan or the badly mounted aerial and cable run.

Thanks buddy, i do try to please :lips:, I almost forgot to ask you, i am figuring you live close by to Fuck Face??, maybe you could swing by and give him a hand on repairing that cable run?? I think Fuck Face just made a fresh batch of Viagra and Ecstasy laced brownies, he can put on some sexy gypsy music and you never know :inlove:

shaina
12-27-2018, 07:54 AM
I saw these posted on another site i go to, and i just had to post them for you Idol MacGyver :lol:

Gribley
12-27-2018, 07:57 AM

Thanks buddy, i do try to please :lips:, I almost forgot to ask you, i am figuring you live close by to Fuck Face??, maybe you could swing by and give him a hand on repairing that cable run?? I think Fuck Face just made a fresh batch of Viagra and Ecstasy laced brownies, he can put on some sexy gypsy music and you never know :inlove:

I have clearly not back traced this thread :) Although the brownies sound nice

shaina
12-27-2018, 08:07 AM
I have clearly not back traced this thread :) Although the brownies sound nice

After those brownies Gribley, Idol told me that Fuck Face can really rock your world:naughty:. I have not experienced it yet, as Fuck Face doesn't really like me,i guess i am not his type, and i am not allowed to watch :cry:, but Idol has said Fuck Face is like,Wow!!! Bing!! Bang!!! Boom!!!!

Mr. Mulder
12-27-2018, 08:48 AM
Merry Christmas you faking cants :mushy: :santa:

shaina
12-27-2018, 08:52 AM
Merry Christmas you faking cants :mushy: :santa:

Same to you Mulder, hope your Turkey stuffed with Spätzle and Bratwurst was excellent:)

Edit: Just so you don't take this the wrong way Mulder, my Turkey stuffed with smoke meat, brisket and matzah balls was also really good;)

shaina
12-27-2018, 10:10 AM
I found a gem of a book , of C#

But i am not saying it

So spark up that Shisha pipe, fill it up with the finest hashish, relax and read your book....
:unsure:

shaina
12-27-2018, 11:52 AM
But that was in 2009

You must live in a great cave place that you were allowed to smoke dope when you were 3 years old:unsure:
Going by how you act here, i am thinking there is no way you were born even when Sherlock Holmes Robert Downey Jr movie came out??? Idol actually brought that to my attention. Plus?? wasn't the Sherlock Holmes books banned where you live?? Figured they were considered the Devils Books:idunno::devil:

Gribley
12-27-2018, 01:34 PM
If you must read then Greg Bear..... EON best book ever (the stand not bad either).

so good those youtube monkeys made a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzjNZgQZGbc

shaina
12-27-2018, 02:13 PM
If you must read then Greg Bear..... EON best book ever (the stand not bad either).
so good those youtube monkeys made a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzjNZgQZGbc

I read the comments, most of them thought it was an actual trailer, and said it needed a Spielberg to actually make the movie not realizing it was just a trailer to promote the book:lol:. Goes to show you should believe everything that is on the Net, especially CNN and RT News:unsure:...

I can also say that until they actually do make a blockbuster movie buddy, i will just have to take your word for it that it is a great story:D
So ya i have read the book Gribley and thought is was amazing!!! What parts did you like the best:whistling

Gribley
12-27-2018, 02:22 PM
OK since you have done the book then I enjoyed all of it really from the hidden stuff to the 3 "rooms" on the spud before they ride the singularity. It is just gripping

Are you also a fan of "The Mote in God's Eye" great book, fun when they slam into the shield on exit from hyper space.

shaina
12-27-2018, 02:27 PM
OK since you have done the book then I enjoyed all of it really from the hidden stuff to the 3 "rooms" on the spud before they ride the singularity. It is just gripping

I am glad you enjoyed it buddy;), I can say myself, it was gripping and knowing i may have a chance to live on Mars with dinosaurs in the near future, really excited me:unsure:

Gribley
12-27-2018, 02:36 PM

I am glad you enjoyed it buddy;), I can say myself, it was gripping and knowing i may have a chance to live on Mars with dinosaurs in the near future, really excited me:unsure:
That Me thinks is a different book. MARS the book really sucked and I found it impossible to read through. Was his worst offering.

shaina
12-27-2018, 03:35 PM
That Me thinks is a different book. MARS the book really sucked and I found it impossible to read through. Was his worst offering.

Jeeez!!! This is something i would expect from Idol!! Even if it was on the best sellers list for months!!I think he is rubbing off on you Gribley:sadwalk:....

Gribley
12-27-2018, 05:15 PM
No just didn`t flow.... it was hard to read, not sure if that is a thing but I bought the book being a bit of a fan and just couldn`t stand reading it

IdolEyes787
12-27-2018, 06:12 PM
No, Idol would say that science fiction in it's entirety basically sucks and people who admire it need to grow the fuck up and start watching Korean action movies instead.

Flights of ghey fantasy vs hot Asian women, martial arts and guns. You do the math, homos.

shaina
12-27-2018, 06:18 PM
No just didn`t flow.... it was hard to read, not sure if that is a thing but I bought the book being a bit of a fan and just couldn`t stand reading it

Was just kidding around buddy:lol:, And i can tell you i haven't found a book that interests me that had no sales promotions or illustrated pictures in it ;)

shaina
12-27-2018, 06:25 PM
No, Idol would say that science fiction in it's entirety basically sucks and people who admire it need to grow the fuck up and start watching Korean action movies instead.
Flights of ghey fantasy vs hot Asian women, martial arts and guns. You do the math, homos.

Right On!!! You tell it to the "Man"!!!!! Ya you people reading about Tall Blue Monkey looking creatures having sex at a talking tree with no leaves is just dumb!! James Cameron has no clue what he was thinking!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=499Aiwh_If0

megabyteme
12-28-2018, 02:46 AM

Nobody does violence/revenge like the Koreans. Fact.

shaina
12-28-2018, 04:31 AM
Nobody does violence/revenge like the Koreans. Fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olw54DsLhRA

Gribley
12-28-2018, 05:07 PM
I really did hate that book, If you have the time the Legacy, EON and Eternity. I love my S.K. books and tommy knockers and running man (OK bachman books) were great. Like I mentioned before the Stand which with EON is up there in my best ever list.

shaina
12-28-2018, 06:23 PM
I really did Dislike that book, If you have the time the Legacy, EON and Eternity. I love my S.K. books and tommy knockers and running man (OK bachman books) were great. Like I mentioned before the Stand which with EON is up there in my best ever list.
Fixed...

Good movie:D

IdolEyes787
12-28-2018, 07:57 PM
OK movie but in the patheon of Arnold sci-fi still far below Predator, Terminator(s) and Total Recall. Played too much as a farce but then again it did kill Richard Dawson so props for that.

Gribley
12-28-2018, 08:43 PM
Hmm, not sure agree on the movie front. Don`t recall Gideon tripping over own entrails in the film version whilst in a burning/crashing plane. Made me wish for the bouncing balls that eat reality (yep SK reference again, no sparrows at all)

shaina
12-28-2018, 09:38 PM
ok movie but in the patheon of arnold sci-fi still far below predator, terminator(s) and total recall. Played too much as a farce but then again it did kill richard dawson so props for that.

:)

shaina
12-28-2018, 09:44 PM
Hmm, not sure agree on the movie front. Don`t recall Gideon tripping over own entrails in the film version whilst in a burning/crashing plane. Made me wish for the bouncing balls that eat reality (yep SK reference again, no sparrows at all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdxqkZc1tcY

Gribley
12-28-2018, 09:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdxqkZc1tcY

Didn`t actually remember that ending. Wasn`t as good as the book still but then they really never can be. Ready Player One being totally nothing like the book, story, plot, anything :S Just one of those things you get used to.... I did enjoy the film but it had very little relation to the book. Got to ask did you get the sparrows bit? I thought it might be too obscure to anyone other than a fan

shaina
12-28-2018, 10:23 PM
I will tell you Gribley, i can shoot the shit or bullshit my way in any conversation;). But you do speak the truth of the many, if you are a fan of reading novels/books, most would say the book version of the story is always mightier than the movie:D.

I assume you were referencing the book version of this:), Truth Gribley i never watched this movie, but i am thinking if we hear a reply from Idol, there actually may be a positive review on the book and maybe the movie:unsure:

Something Else
12-29-2018, 03:19 AM
Struggling to make a sceantance. Hard thymes.

Something Else
12-29-2018, 03:21 AM
The new Black Mirror was mentals. Choose your own adventure type thing.

shaina
12-29-2018, 03:32 AM

Hey Fuck Face, are you talking about the new Netflix gimmick?? I assume by your Fuck Face comment you are liking it:unsure:
Not really a new thing, Idol told me they use it with Porn movies:)

Something Else
12-29-2018, 11:55 AM
This week, I have mostly been making KLWP themes.

Something Else
12-29-2018, 11:59 AM
I watched Fahrenheit 11/9. Is it dumbed down for the under tens or Americans. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Black Mirror is ghey and not even a good ghey like rainbows.

Michael Moore is not a particularly smart person so he is probably just communicating on his own level. At least he isn't a cunt if you get my general drift.

shaina
12-29-2018, 03:21 PM

Michael Moore is not a particularly smart person so he is probably just communicating on his own level. At least he isn't a cunt if you get my general drift.

I haven't watched this yet, i assume you should be watching this direct on Netflix...

Black Mirror Bandersnatch 2018 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO

Black Mirror Bandersnatch 2018 REPACK 1080p WEB X264-DEFLATE

"No use watching this movie like this.
The whole point of it is selections during the movie, you make the choices.
the previous release included the whole 5 hours of options.
this one only a certain “path”.
both are wrong.
this isn’t meant to be a stand alone movie, without making choices it’s a waste of time watching only selections made by someone else."

megabyteme
12-29-2018, 04:26 PM

IDK... I've liked most of the Black Mirror episodes. Some are unicorn-with-a-rainbow-bridal-and-glitter-hooves good.

shaina
12-29-2018, 05:05 PM
IDK... I've liked most of the Black Mirror episodes. Some are unicorn-with-a-rainbow-bridal-and-glitter-hooves good.

It almost sounds like you are taking Idol's opinion on a Movie or TV shows to heart:lol: You are talking about a guy that has a negative opinion on Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley's Total Gym infomercials :sadwalk:

Every time Idol gives a bad review on something, i move it up on my list to watch ,It is actually a great system, don't screw it up..;)

IdolEyes787
12-29-2018, 05:22 PM
Eveything single show made exclusively for one of the streaming services except for Letterkenny is made by and for either millenial social justice warriors, millitant feminists or flaming homosexuals. I think that pretty much sums it up.

And no I haven't watched any of them so I'm basing this entirely on assumption which is the only 100% accurate science based method known to exist, homos.

IdolEyes787
12-29-2018, 05:24 PM
I'm also assuming Black Mirror has something to do with 90's hip hop clothing btw.

shaina
12-29-2018, 05:29 PM
Eveything single show made exclusively for one of the streaming services except for Letterkenny is made by and for either millenial social justice warriors, millitant feminists or flaming homosexuals. I think that pretty much sums it up.
And no I haven't watched any of them so I'm basing this entirely on assumption which is the only 100% accurate science based method known to exist, homos.

:lol: :artist: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-q5FLtlUOI

IdolEyes787
12-29-2018, 05:30 PM

I would rather literally slit my own wrists than to subject myself to such pretentious bullshit.

IdolEyes787
12-29-2018, 05:33 PM
Chuck Norris is not the gheyest martial artist ever only because Steven Segal exists.

shaina
12-29-2018, 05:35 PM
I'm also assuming Black Mirror has something to do with 90's hip hop clothing btw.

Yup, Yup, that makes sense...

shaina
12-29-2018, 05:40 PM

I would rather literally slit my own wrists than to subject myself to such pretentious bullshit.

Remember this is not a new concept, you gave link a long time ago, It was a porn site and you could choose if you wanted to see a guy and a girl going at it or the alternative two guys?? I can say i never was curious on the dude on dude thing:D

shaina
12-29-2018, 05:44 PM
Chuck Norris is not the gheyest martial artist ever only because Steven Segal exists.

See, now you're saying that, Some of Seagal's movies were entertaining to watch, but saying that he was an academy award Actor?? Well:idunno:

megabyteme
12-30-2018, 06:06 PM
Black Mirror Bandersnatch 2018 HDRip XviD AC3-EVO

Can anyone tell me what a 'bander' is? :unsure:

Shay's daughter was nice enough to show me the other thing... :shifty:

Something Else
12-31-2018, 05:26 AM
MKV files have the ability to include menus with multiple path choices. True story.

Something Else
12-31-2018, 05:28 AM
Hello forum , lol

The return of the lolboys. :dabs:

Something Else
12-31-2018, 05:29 AM
I've got a new job as a paralegal. :unsure:

MacGyverSG1
12-31-2018, 09:13 AM

I'm not a fan of either of them, but I do enjoy watching early Seagal movies (1988-2001).

anon
12-31-2018, 06:19 PM

I'm not a fan of either of them, but I do enjoy watching early Seagal movies (1988-2001).

He has to break at least two arms during a fight scene, that's how you'll know he hasn't been replaced with an android.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2018, 06:29 PM
I've got a new job as a paralegal. :unsure: You mean like Ironside?

anon
01-01-2019, 04:49 AM
To a less sucky 2019 :cheers:

megabyteme
01-01-2019, 08:38 AM
2018 nearly killed me. I'm happy to see it gone.

All the best, my friends!!!

IdolEyes787
01-01-2019, 01:14 PM
2018 Big Macs nearly killed me. :happy:

shaina
01-02-2019, 02:36 AM

Nice to know you are still alive and kicking Dickhead :)

And a Happy and healthy new-year to you and your family;)

shaina
01-02-2019, 02:37 AM
To a less sucky 2019 :cheers:

Happy and Healthy New Year to you Chicken Shit Anon:D

shaina
01-02-2019, 02:38 AM

I have always said you are one of a kind Idol :noes:

Happy New Year Buddy.......

megabyteme
01-02-2019, 03:34 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

:mad3:

Barbarossa
01-02-2019, 09:07 AM

I watched it last night. Mentals is the word. Have you seen the flowchart of possible paths?

https://i.imgur.com/40a9idK.png

Also, one of the games is a real game you can play. If you get to the part where he's listening to the cassette of the game on the bus (I can't remember how you do that, look at the flowchart!) and you record the data screech and run it through a spectrum emulator, you get an image of a QR code, which when scanned takes you to a hidden page on the Tuckersoft website where you can download a file for the NohzDyve game you can play on a Spectrum emulator.

Full details here.. https://www.thewrap.com/black-mirror-bandersnatch-post-credits-scene-secret-ending-easter-egg-tuckersoft-zx-spectrum-bus/

Regardless of what you think of the programme (or the game), Charlie Brooker is a genius.

Also, Hi.

IdolEyes787
01-02-2019, 01:52 PM

And a Happy and healthy new-year to you and your family;)

Meg says that we are his family and therefore he considers you to be his Mum.

shaina
01-02-2019, 02:14 PM

Meg sas that we are his family and therefore he considers you to be his Mum.

I hope you are not implying that i am his alcoholic Bitch:snooty: And you are his pedophilia Dad:unsure:

I guess from the slim pickins here, beggars can't be choosers, we are all he's got.........

Question?? Is there an actual word sas?? I am really rubbing of on you lately. Funny it still made sense to me.........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAS_(software)

Mr. Mulder
01-02-2019, 03:20 PM

I watched it last night. Mentals is the word. Have you seen the flowchart of possible paths?

Also, one of the games is a real game you can play. If you get to the part where he's listening to the cassette of the game on the bus (I can't remember how you do that, look at the flowchart!) and you record the data screech and run it through a spectrum emulator, you get an image of a QR code, which when scanned takes you to a hidden page on the Tuckersoft website where you can download a file for the NohzDyve game you can play on a Spectrum emulator.

Full details here.. https://www.thewrap.com/black-mirror-bandersnatch-post-credits-scene-secret-ending-easter-egg-tuckersoft-zx-spectrum-bus/

Regardless of what you think of the programme (or the game), Charlie Brooker is a genius.

Also, Hi.

Charlie Brooker is the shit! His books, screen wipe etc. I've loved every episode of Black Mirror except for this new one which I thought was boring AF :mellow:

Barbarossa
01-02-2019, 04:30 PM
Charlie Brooker is the shit! His books, screen wipe etc. I've loved every episode of Black Mirror except for this new one which I thought was boring AF :mellow:

It's a good job you are no longer my internet crush or I'd be very upset right about now :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
01-03-2019, 07:04 AM
That's fine!!! I'M NOT UPSET EITHER!! :cry:

Something Else
01-08-2019, 05:56 PM
Free personality test.

If you're still reading this, then you have a free personality. True story.

Something Else
01-08-2019, 05:58 PM

Also, Hi.

My mind is excited. Thanks barbs. It's bean a while. I saw the bus bit the first thyme I watched it.

That is the best flowe chart I've ever seen. Fact. Thank you.

Mr. Mulder
01-16-2019, 03:11 PM
I went up on the roof today. I've worked here for 4 years, I didn't even know we had a roof. I was searching around cupboards looking for a power switch as one had blown and in this cupboard I'd never been in before there was a slim silver ladder going up into the ceiling where a hole had been cut out in the concrete. I thought wtf is this!???? Climbed up and when I got there there was a small wooden door, I went through it and I was only mutherflippin outside and high up! It was pishing it down so I didn't stay long but I walked around up there on the roof to see what's what. I saw big silver boxes, what appeared to be dirty marijuana cigarette roaches and also a family of seagulls who squawked angrily at me. It was mad.

10/10 wood go again. #workdlc #workmappack

IdolEyes787
01-16-2019, 06:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORbseYAkzRM

Skiz
01-21-2019, 06:17 AM
I went up on the roof today. I've worked here for 4 years, I didn't even know we had a roof. I was searching around cupboards looking for a power switch as one had blown and in this cupboard I'd never been in before there was a slim silver ladder going up into the ceiling where a hole had been cut out in the concrete. I thought wtf is this!???? Climbed up and when I got there there was a small wooden door, I went through it and I was only mutherflippin outside and high up! It was pishing it down so I didn't stay long but I walked around up there on the roof to see what's what. I saw big silver boxes, what appeared to be dirty marijuana cigarette roaches and also a family of seagulls who squawked angrily at me. It was mad.

Secret smoke spot ftw. :smilie4:

shaina
01-21-2019, 05:59 PM

Secret Vape spot ftw. :smilie4:

Fixed, If we are talking about Mulder. And when it comes to Mary Jane or Hashish?? I am thinking his second method would be more a water bong:yup:
In my younger days i was more of a Hot Knives kind of guy, i should have bought shares in stove-top elements, i can say my brother shorted out a few ....

Mathea
01-23-2019, 01:48 AM
Did I win yet?

Barbarossa
01-23-2019, 08:48 AM
Did I win yet?

Everyone who left is a winner

IdolEyes787
01-23-2019, 12:47 PM
Not a big Lombardi fan I take it.

anon
01-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Did I win yet?

Everyone who left is a winner

:yay:

No, wait. I read that as "everyone who is left" :(

Mathea
01-23-2019, 09:29 PM
Ok I’ll check back in another seven years

IdolEyes787
01-23-2019, 09:41 PM
That would hurt if it came from someone I remembered in the first place.

megabyteme
01-24-2019, 07:25 AM

Who are you again? :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
01-24-2019, 09:32 AM
Pringles for breakfast :smilie4:

DanB
01-24-2019, 12:50 PM
Well well well

megabyteme
01-24-2019, 12:52 PM

Make it ten, please.

DanB
01-24-2019, 12:53 PM

Same

IdolEyes787
01-24-2019, 01:49 PM

Who are you again? :unsure:Just a small man with appropriately small dreams although when I meet women I tell them I'm James Cameron's son.

IdolEyes787
01-24-2019, 01:51 PM
Hopefully they are at least the oatmeal favoured ones.

DanB
01-24-2019, 07:15 PM

Good to see some things haven’t changed

nQQ
01-27-2019, 11:08 AM
pringles? How posh

shaina
01-27-2019, 12:46 PM
pringles? How posh

Real posh!, nothing like feasting on perfectly mashed formed fictional potatoes or maybe cardboard:unsure:
I would prefer a bag of greasy Miss Vickie's.....

IdolEyes787
01-27-2019, 01:47 PM
Miss Vickie's Sweet Southern BBQ are great and yet Miss Vickie's Applewood Smoked BBQ are not. As they are both BBQ how, I say how, is this possible?

shaina
01-27-2019, 02:47 PM
Miss Vickie's Sweet Southern BBQ are great and yet Miss Vickie's Applewood Smoked BBQ are not. As they are both BBQ how, I say how, is this possible?

Not sure buddy, do you think the apple tree was sour or maybe worm infested from the bag you got :drummer:

I actually like the Jalapeños, and it also sounds Middle Eastern, and i also don't mind Cap Cod chips, I got them in Florida the first time and was up all night with heart burn!!!, it was instant love after that:D

IdolEyes787
01-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Eat Paqui Ghost Pepper. Just do it. You have nothing to lose but the feeling in your lips.

shaina
01-27-2019, 03:39 PM
Eat Paqui Ghost Pepper. Just do it. You have nothing to lose but the feeling in your lips.

Smart advice never let it touch lips, with the exception of your penis;)

How is this. I got the first advice from my Chinese friend from Jamaica, the other half i got from my Rabbi:yup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OoUmldK5A

IdolEyes787
01-27-2019, 03:45 PM
If they really wanted to be helpful they would have told you to never eat Ranch Sauce.:sick:

IdolEyes787
01-27-2019, 03:54 PM
I hope you're not one of those people who uses dipping sauce with their pizza.

shaina
01-27-2019, 05:14 PM
If they really wanted to be helpful they would have told you to never eat Ranch Sauce.:sick:

:lol: :artist: :lol:

shaina
01-27-2019, 05:21 PM
I hope you're not one of those people who uses dipping sauce with their pizza.

Nope i do not!!!, but my kids do:), see what i am saying about this new generation buddy!!! No respect for preserving flavors, just drown everything in crap!!, if you know what i mean ;)

As a matter of fact i just ordered pizza the other day....

1- Pepperoni, Bacon, Hot Sausage
2- Sun Dried Tomatoes, Egg Plant, Jalapeno Peppers
3- Zucchini, Spinach, Feta Cheese

Your pick??

Mr. Mulder
01-27-2019, 05:35 PM
Domino's do a cheeseburger pizza that's fucking savage, I like to get that with the chicken dippers and wedges combo utilising only the bbq dip for the combo. I take the gherkins off the pizza because I am not an ape.

IdolEyes787
01-27-2019, 06:00 PM
Domino's in Canada is total shit. I mean it probably varies a bit from outlet to outlet but you can only do so much when you're starting from a shit coporate formula that includes crust that tastes like cardboard.

I like the hot peppers but fuck most of that unpizzy stuff.

Skiz
01-27-2019, 06:12 PM
Secret Vape spot ftw. :smilie4:

Fixed, If we are talking about Mulder. And when it comes to Mary Jane or Hashish?? I am thinking his second method would be more a water bong:yup:
In my younger days i was more of a Hot Knives kind of guy, i should have bought shares in stove-top elements, i can say my brother shorted out a few ....

Wait. Whats this all about...?

shaina
01-27-2019, 06:13 PM
I take the gherkins off the pizza because I am not an ape.

That is F n hilarious!!!! LOL!!!!

Not big on domino's here, usually try to get from local places other than bigger Franchises, but i am glad it's "savage" for you there Mulder:D

Hopefully you will respond, and i am hoping you have a different translation for "gherkins" where you live?? Because who the fuck puts pickles on a pizza??!! Only reason i can think of is some Trans Gender was pregnant and had a weird craving:unsure:

shaina
01-27-2019, 06:17 PM

Wait. Whats this all about...?

As far as seeing and reading most of Mulder's posts, he is not a traditional fag smoker anymore, he is sophisticated and upgraded to Vaping:yup:
The huffing of the other stuff, not sure if he even does that?? Just a guess, on his preference Skiz.....

As for my younger days Hot knives was my preference, was never a bit weed fan, i was a dabber in Hash;)

shaina
01-27-2019, 06:30 PM
Domino's in Canada is total shit. I mean it probably varies a bit from outlet to outlet but you can only do so much when you're starting from a shit coporate formula that includes crust that tastes like cardboard.

I like the hot peppers but fuck most of that unpizzy stuff.

True dat on Domino's here Idol...1 pizza is actually my first:), and my wife now is hooked on Jalapenos not straight hot peppers (or banana peppers), now i have to buy 2 jars at a time!! She likes them on her burgers and Dogs. I like them too but my Kishka's have a second opinion later ...

shaina
01-27-2019, 06:45 PM
Ok Skiz or Anon....

I am still having a problem attaching pictures (.jpg or .gif's) to my posts??

Yes i do save it to my desktop and when i try to upload it gives me an error saying i have exceeded my quota and an amount?? what is that?? I have never had this problem??

Appreciate some help, or if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it??

Thanks

Shay

IdolEyes787
01-27-2019, 07:13 PM
It's the anti-Semitism once again rearing it's ugly head I tells you.

Mr. Mulder
01-27-2019, 08:31 PM
I take the gherkins off the pizza because I am not an ape.

That is F n hilarious!!!! LOL!!!!

Not big on domino's here, usually try to get from local places other than bigger Franchises, but i am glad it's "savage" for you there Mulder:D

Hopefully you will respond, and i am hoping you have a different translation for "gherkins" where you live?? Because who the fuck puts pickles on a pizza??!! Only reason i can think of is some Trans Gender was pregnant and had a weird craving:unsure:

I think they only come on the burger pizza cos burgers have them on them in real life? Straight-up I don't know what gherkins are, I've never walked past a gherkin tree or a gherkin bush so fuck knows where they're getting them from, probably Africa. They don't let you customize named pizzas on the app so they're not optional and have roughly 20 minutes to leak out onto the more recognizable ingredients <_<

shaina
01-27-2019, 09:40 PM
I think they only come on the burger pizza cos burgers have them on them in real life? Straight-up I don't know what gherkins are, I've never walked past a gherkin tree or a gherkin bush so fuck knows where they're getting them from, probably Africa. They don't let you customize named pizzas on the app so they're not optional and have roughly 20 minutes to leak out onto the more recognizable ingredients <_<

It makes sense now, it is adding a sweetness to the pizza. A gherkin like any other pickle it is a small/baby cucumber put into a brine, and if you chopped the shit out of gherkin style pickle, you would now have relish, and i can see it taking over the flavor of the pizza in no time, and for sure that would suck ass!!!.
How i might get around that is find out what location actually does the delivery to your house/flat, and call it direct to have it removed.This way if there is any leftovers, they still will be edible...
And if you want a multi use for a gherkin in its whole?? If you ever pick up some strange and want to keep the muff tight, the gherkin is on the small size of the pickle family and can give the beaver a nicer fragrance from a surströmming or malt vinegar reek. Come to think of it?? it should be beneficial for both holes, plus it will save about 2 bottles of anti bacterial dish soap or mineral spirits to get the foul stench off your fingers :idunno:

Just a few suggestion for the future Mulder:)

Something Else
01-28-2019, 09:40 AM
I was tempted to try the food at temple of Seitan. It's got nowt innit tho'

Monks eat it.

Something Else
01-28-2019, 09:42 AM
I started watching Black Monday. It's descent in to greed, done well.

Something Else
01-28-2019, 09:46 AM
Does anyone use KLWP on Android?

You can make some pretty cool changes to your phone. No root necessary. It sets pretty much any shapes and images, with clickable buttons, as a desktop wallpaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5DWSpPjMTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEY5jOEeLgg

Something Else
01-28-2019, 09:48 AM
I am currently designing some themes for release on the Play Store. Any ideas welcomed. Visual concepts, icons, custom graphics etc.

I'm looking at ewe, Barbs. :eyebrows:

Barbarossa
01-28-2019, 09:51 AM
I'm watching The Orville, and Star Trek: Discovery.

The Orville is more Star Trek than Star Trek :dabs:

Something Else
01-28-2019, 10:20 AM
I guess I'll make you an Orville Trek theme for your phone then. :unsure:

Something Else
01-28-2019, 10:21 AM
Something with some Datsun Cogs in it. I was thinking. :naughty:

Something Else
01-28-2019, 10:26 AM
I was supposed to start a new job this morning, but.

It was doing unspecified IT work for an Asian Business Gentleman in Tooting. It was £500 a week cash, so I was tempted.

Left my house at 7:50 in the AM and got to the tube. It was so rammed full of business people, they were all pushing and squeezing to get in. I waited for four trains to come and go, not wanting to get involved in any business pushing.
At that point I realised that I despise, with vigour, the morning rush hour on the tube. No amount of money is worth that. So I turned around and came home to post pish in the lounge. :smilie4:

Barbarossa
01-28-2019, 10:26 AM
I haven't got an Android phone unfortunately :(

Barbarossa
01-28-2019, 10:27 AM

It was doing unspecified IT work for an Asian Business Gentleman in Tooting. It was £500 a week cash, so I was tempted.

Left my house at 7:50 in the AM and got to the tube. It was so rammed full of business people, they were all pushing and squeezing to get in. I waited for four trains to come and go, not wanting to get involved in any business pushing.
At that point I realised that I despise, with vigour, the morning rush hour on the tube. No amount of money is worth that. So I turned around and came home to post pish in the lounge. :smilie4:

The good thing about IT work is you can usually do it remotely :smilie4:

Except in Tooting, apparently :unsure:

Something Else
01-28-2019, 10:27 AM
I do have another job, like. It's £6 a day less tho' . I was planning on taking up crochet again and needed to find £6 a day to cover the woolly habit.

Something Else
01-28-2019, 10:29 AM

The good thing about IT work is you can usually do it remotely :smilie4:

Except in Tooting, apparently :unsure:

That's what I was hoping. I thought I'd do one day in his office and then negotiate some kind of work from home deal. Unfortunately, I couldn't even cope with one journey on Her Majesty's Tunnel Service. God bless her.

Something Else
01-28-2019, 10:32 AM
You can theme the Apple phones too. It's fiddly tho'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1LSdIrkIsQ

Mr. Mulder
01-28-2019, 04:53 PM
All IT work is now off-shore or done by robots, maybe even off shore robots. I'm barely holding onto my jawb supplementing it by charging for hand jobs behind the bins in the car park. If the robots learn hand jobs I'm fucked!

shaina
01-28-2019, 06:29 PM
the robots learn hand jobs I'm fucked!

:cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Atgo0IoIY

IdolEyes787
01-28-2019, 07:57 PM
Yeah The Big Bang Theory has exactly the same effect on me. :cry:

IdolEyes787
01-28-2019, 08:17 PM
Btw no way am I now buying that there will always be an England.

Mr. Mulder
01-28-2019, 08:28 PM
I'd watch the bing bong theory if that blonde in it was doing a shit or putting cigarettes out on my testicles.

shaina
01-28-2019, 08:31 PM

Come on Idol!! It's entertaining :yup:

I know you prefer some of the more vintage comedy shows, is there any new comedies you like??

shaina
01-28-2019, 08:32 PM
Btw no way am I now buying that there will always be an England.

Why??

What was that Genesis album?? Selling England by the Pound:unsure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgjecnbqp0&list=RDPRgjecnbqp0&start_radio=1&t=2696

shaina
01-28-2019, 08:45 PM
I'd watch the bing bong theory if that blonde in it was doing a shit or putting cigarettes out on my testicles.

Interesting Imagination:huh: I am guessing you would turn down the opportunity of the missionary position??

IdolEyes787
01-28-2019, 08:47 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%27ll_Always_Be_an_England

People of that time are refered to as being the greatest generation and they manage that just by being brave and steadfast without iPhone apps or House music or anything.

IdolEyes787
01-28-2019, 09:02 PM

Come on Idol!! It's entertaining :yup:

I know you prefer some of the more vintage comedy shows, is there any new comedies you like??

Hard to say as I'm not completely sure what year it is.

Stehle
01-28-2019, 09:19 PM
Still alive. :alien:

shaina
01-28-2019, 09:21 PM
Hard to say as I'm not completely sure what year it is.

That's what happens when you get old:D

IdolEyes787
01-28-2019, 09:24 PM

How do I know it's really you and not some handjob giving robot imposter?

shaina
01-28-2019, 09:48 PM

Hey buddy, long time no speak:), how's everything going??

shaina
01-28-2019, 09:50 PM

Putz:D
If you do notice, most of Stehle's post usually end with the death alien emoji, it's his signature;)

Edit: How's the weather Idol?? I am getting hit with snow now, and it is freezing !!!:cry:

shaina
01-28-2019, 09:55 PM
Test post for Anon.....

Yup that did it buddy (Anon), thanks for the help:)

IdolEyes787
01-28-2019, 10:14 PM

If you do notice, most of Stehle's post usually end with the death alien emoji, it's his signature;)

Edit: How's the weather Idol?? I am getting hit with snow now, and it is freezing !!!:cry:

So he's a well programmed handjob givng robot.

Edit: You probably don't usually pay attention to the weather , not being to see the sky, wrapped in your protective layer of smog that you are but if you paid attention you would realize that 99.9% of the time the further you go east down the 401 corridor the more precipitation you get and the colder it is. So the answer to your question is fuck off.

shaina
01-28-2019, 10:22 PM

So he's a well programed handjob givng robot.

Edit: You probably don't usually pay attention to the weather , not being to see the sky, wrapped in your protective layer of smog that you are but if you paid attention you would realize that 99.9% of the time the further you go east down the 401 corridor the more precipitation you get and the colder it is. So the answer to your question is fuck off.

Now that is not nice:sadwalk:, plus i would assume anywhere around the lake is getting hit bad!! All the way into Oakville Missisuga etc, my Daughter in St. Catharine's is also getting hit!!..
So on the good side you could always go Ice Fishing buddy:badrod:

PS. And my son that works near the Airport (Pearson), also got sent home to work there?? Plus i was just making conversation:idunno:
Also being keeping track of the weather in Florida where i should be !!! I may now understand how you kind of feel........

IdolEyes787
01-29-2019, 12:22 AM
Currently

Windsor +1C
Toronto -8C
Belleville -17C

Ffs, we're all basically at the same latitude separated but a couple of hundred miles of flat terrain. And you wonder why I'm a little testy about that subject.

megabyteme
01-29-2019, 02:20 AM

Happy new year, my friend!!! :)

shaina
01-29-2019, 02:56 AM
Currently

Windsor +1C
Toronto -8C
Belleville -17C

Ffs, we're all basically at the same latitude separated but a couple of hundred miles of flat terrain. And you wonder why I'm a little testy about that subject.

Sorry i didn't reply earlier, but i am just north or Toronto as you know and i got into my truck at 7:45pm (aprox), and the car read -15C!!, and non of the subdivision roads were really plowed (was in 4 wheel drive), to pick up my son off Bathurst. So i am not that far off from you , and believe me there is no bragging in that !!!!, i wish it was only -8C here. And onother thing, there wasn't too many cars on the road in my area, but listening to the radio (680 news), i am thinking because there was a ton of accidents on the 400 series highways, and going back, they let my son go just after 4pm and it took him over 3hrs, and a normal day less than an 1hr??
Again i feel your pain buddy, but if you want to live on 5o acres in the boonies, to make sure no one finds the dead people squirrels your shot in the freezers for your appetizers ?? what the heck do you want:P. You know you could move closer and live in Pickering near the nuclear plant :P
Anyways bundle up and make sure the bike has spiked tires on it and the snow mobile is full with gas:D

Edit:Idol... Someone some day will have to explain the effects of global warming to Canadians, and what the heck is the meaning of Lake Effect:idunno:

shaina
01-29-2019, 02:58 AM

Happy new year, my friend!!! :)

Stehle disappeared again?? Ditto from me buddy.......

Barbarossa
01-29-2019, 02:12 PM
:badrod:

Sometimes I think that .gif might just be the best thing I ever made :smilie4:

shaina
01-29-2019, 03:16 PM
:badrod:

Sometimes I think that .gif might just be the best thing I ever made :smilie4:

Well Barbarossa, if you want to modify or make another for winter fishing heated hut and all?? Could be a new project for ya buddy:D
Plus you would also have to idol adapt... Once the fish gets a taste of him, it will be spitting him out;)

IdolEyes787
01-29-2019, 05:20 PM
I don't hate myself anywhere near enough to go ice fishing.

shaina
01-29-2019, 07:04 PM
I don't hate myself anywhere near enough to go ice fishing.

Then i guess you will luck out getting eating by a fish and regurgitated out..

On a pissed off note!!!, went out to plow the driveway, and the safety clutch bar on my snowblower snapped:angry:..
I am figuring you have a back-hoe to clear yours?? And it also gives you a good cover for it's real use of burying all the dead bodies:unsure:

Now guilty of 8 counts!! I wonder how many more this fucked up guy still has hidden??

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/bruce-mcarthur-pleads-guilty-to-8-counts-of-murder-1.4273320

IdolEyes787
01-29-2019, 07:22 PM
It was in the ghey community so it's not like he was murdering people or anything.

Btw I shovel my driveway with a shovel/snowsled thing because snowblowers do a shit job and that's just how anal I am. :)

Also we ended up getting less than 5 cm so I take back everything I said earlier. :)