PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

anon
12-13-2020, 11:20 PM
You're slipping, anon. That's the first time since I have known you that you have given such a hint to your country.

In my next post, I will reveal another very closely guarded secret: Israel has nuclear weapons.

megabyteme
12-14-2020, 07:32 AM
You're slipping, anon. That's the first time since I have known you that you have given such a hint to your country.

In my next post, I will reveal another very closely guarded secret: Israel has nuclear weapons.

"Oy vey! Do you realize how much those things cost? Don't fire that off, you'll never get your deposit back..."

shaina
12-14-2020, 11:58 AM

;) :whistling :huh:

Skiz
12-14-2020, 05:03 PM
Sorry man. :(

Just cleared out more than 100. FFS is the captcha off?

No worries, I know you've been busy. Captcha is still there, but spam got crazy ever since we started routing traffic through Cloudflare. RealitY told me to just hard-delete it on sight; for automated spam (those accounts and threads follow easy naming patterns) I have complied, everything else I deal with as usual.

Dayum. Time for a different captcha? I don't know a whole lot about those but this is nuts. I think I'd just leave in moderation status and clear them all out weekly or even monthly.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2020, 05:34 PM
You need to go a bit up north for that. Our main exports are beef and soccer legends. RIP Maradona, he was the best and worst of this country fused into a single person :(

I'll never forgive Maradona for divorcing Sean Penn and taking up with Juan Peron.

anon
12-14-2020, 06:52 PM
"Oy vey! Do you realize how much those things cost? Don't fire that off, you'll never get your deposit back..."

;) :whistling :huh:

:happy:

I'll never forgive Maradona for divorcing Sean Penn and taking up with Juan Peron.

We redeemed ourselves for that after giving Eduardo Duhalde a protagonic role in Goodfellas.

anon
12-14-2020, 06:53 PM
Dayum. Time for a different captcha? I don't know a whole lot about those but this is nuts. I think I'd just leave in moderation status and clear them all out weekly or even monthly.

I just delete them all on my first and last visit every day. I don't want to let it pile up because legitimate posts and threads can get automoderated too, and sorting through hundreds of entries to find the one or two that should be approved isn't fun :(

IdolEyes787
12-24-2020, 11:33 PM
Is it the sixth day of Christmas yet? I could really go for some eggs.

Stehle
12-25-2020, 02:38 PM
"Dear George, remember no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence."

Merry Christmas! :)

IdolEyes787
12-25-2020, 11:54 PM
The bombing in Nashville has really got the MAGA crazies out on Twitter.

You think they could just stick to Parler and leave us semi-sane people alone so we can post about BTS in peace.

jmz
01-01-2021, 10:41 AM
I won.

megabyteme
01-01-2021, 03:49 PM
I won.

I bet yer mom never said that

Stehle
01-01-2021, 04:20 PM
I won.

Hmm... yer dad may of said it... as he slipped out the back door never to be seen again...

IdolEyes787
01-01-2021, 06:14 PM
I won.

Let me tell you a secret , Meg if you promise not to blab it to the rest of the internet.

In life, my Mum was a very unassuming but conservative woman and before she died, God rest her soul, she only made me promise two things. One, that I wouldn't bury her body in the backyard like a dog just so that I could pretend she wasn't dead and I could then go on collecting her pension and two that if anything bad ever happened and even the slightest possibility existed of someone believing my lies then I should blame it all on Obama.
Now I wasn't able to keep that first promise I made to Mom so I hope no one ever suggests I break the second.

This thread is all Obama's fault.

IdolEyes787
01-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Anon, Meg is trying to tell me the reason that you speak such perfect English is because the cartel needed someone to translate when they torture DEA agents. Is this true?

j2k4
01-05-2021, 09:04 PM
Happy New Year to all hereabout...:)

shaina
01-06-2021, 12:01 AM
Happy New Year to all hereabout...:)

Same to you and your family buddy, a Healthy and Happy New Year:yay:

anon
01-06-2021, 02:34 AM
Anon, Meg is trying to tell me the reason that you speak such perfect English is because the cartel needed someone to translate when they torture DEA agents. Is this true?

DEA Agent: "Okay, okay, our funding comes from a dummy account on bank A, number 123456!"
Me: "He said 'fuck you beaner, you wouldn't dare to shoot me'."

IdolEyes787
01-06-2021, 01:34 PM
I've seen enough clips on YouTube of the series Narcos to believe that's what actually happened.

anon
01-07-2021, 01:33 AM
Didn't know our daily news are also posted on YouTube :happy:

megabyteme
01-07-2021, 01:39 AM

DEA Agent: "Okay, okay, our funding comes from a dummy account on bank A, number 123456!"
Me: "He said 'fuck you beaner, you wouldn't dare to shoot me'."

How the heck did you guess my windows root/wifi/bank account/lock screen/luggage/Netflix/HBO Max/laptop/Google Drive/Nintendo password???!

IdolEyes787
01-07-2021, 02:13 PM
Didn't know our daily news are also posted on YouTube :happy:
Thankfully, I can always count on the internet to give me the truth.

Something Else
01-07-2021, 06:56 PM
Canadiaaaaa.

That is all.

dion09529
01-08-2021, 09:30 PM
I won.

Happy Valentine's Day!

anon
01-09-2021, 01:39 AM
How the heck did you guess my windows root/wifi/bank account/lock screen/luggage/Netflix/HBO Max/laptop/Google Drive/Nintendo password???!

Don't underestimate weak passwords and stupid people. I once hacked into a local flight control system that way. Only had a look and left (plus I don't know anything about avionics anyway), but who knows what someone else would have done.

IdolEyes787
01-09-2021, 02:22 PM
Appalling lack of imagination, anon.

megabyteme
01-09-2021, 05:14 PM
Did Matthew Broderick teach you nothing, anon??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XP_Kv6xmxXw

anon
01-10-2021, 01:33 AM
Discretion is the better part of valor :)

JPaul
01-16-2021, 01:58 AM
FFS is anyone going to do anything about the Trumpian madness.

Or are too many American citizens buying into his conspiracy theory lunacy.

You have American citizens committing acts of terrorism in your own capitol, killing fellow citizens, including law enforcement officers.

Get it sorted, you are quick enough to judge other countries for their failings.

IdolEyes787
01-16-2021, 01:54 PM
FFS is anyone going to do anything about the Trumpian madness.

Or are too many American citizens buying into his conspiracy theory lunacy.

You have American citizens committing acts of terrorism in your own capitol, killing fellow citizens, including law enforcement officers.

Get it sorted, you are quick enough to judge other countries for their failings.

We are what we eat.

Ofcom, which was established in 2003, has two important standards that the news broadcasters it licenses must abide by — "due impartiality" and "due accuracy."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/media/fox-news-uk-ofcom/index.html

Caballero
01-27-2021, 03:12 AM
https://www.engadget.com/babylon-5-remastered-hbo-max-digital-download-080058907.html

I want that. How long till it shows up in the newsgroups?

shaina
01-27-2021, 03:48 AM
We are what we eat.

Ofcom, which was established in 2003, has two important standards that the news broadcasters it licenses must abide by — "due impartiality" and "due accuracy."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/media/fox-news-uk-ofcom/index.html

They have fucking worse than Tucker and Hannity :lol:, since when is CNN the maven of fucking truth LOL!!! What next the BBC LOL!!!!

And yes they have lots of troubles over there but no one gives two shits ;)

shaina
01-27-2021, 03:51 AM
https://www.engadget.com/babylon-5-remastered-hbo-max-digital-download-080058907.html

I want that. How long till it shows up in the newsgroups?

I see 1080p versions but no 4k ??

Caballero
01-27-2021, 06:01 AM
No. They re-scanned the film material in 4K but then converted it down to 1080p. I guess it helps with sharpening up the image. I don't think there is a 4K version.

shaina
01-27-2021, 02:33 PM
No. They re-scanned the film material in 4K but then converted it down to 1080p. I guess it helps with sharpening up the image. I don't think there is a 4K version.

Yup i skimmed through the link/article you posted, and looked at the date of the article as well Cabby, so how do you think they will name the NZB for this version ??

Like i said i did see versions of it posted (all seasons), and i am not sure what or how they would describe it??

Again you know where to go to see the ones i am talking about, and let me know if that is the newer version or not?? Again the posts were not that old on the ones i saw???

If you say no on those?? I will keep looking for you ok;)

Caballero
01-27-2021, 07:40 PM
I would think that they'd be labeled as WEB or WEB-DL, maybe with an HMAX thrown into the file name, and they'd probably not be older than 2 or 3 days as of today. Everything else you see out there is probably the old release...

shaina
01-27-2021, 10:08 PM
I would think that they'd be labeled as WEB or WEB-DL, maybe with an HMAX thrown into the file name, and they'd probably not be older than 2 or 3 days as of today. Everything else you see out there is probably the old release...

Got it, i will keep a look out for ya:hug:

shaina
01-28-2021, 06:35 AM

Ok look around now and see what is coming up ;)

Caballero
01-28-2021, 03:34 PM
It got released last night. :)

And did I call it, or what? --> Babylon.5.S05.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.H264-ViSiON

anon
01-28-2021, 04:13 PM
I don't think there is a 4K version.

AI upscaling is a thing now, there can be a 4K version of anything if you have a good GPU and are obsessed enough :eyebrows: Best part is, the results are often surprisingly good.

Caballero
01-28-2021, 06:03 PM
My obsession stops at 300 GB on my NAS for all five seasons...

shaina
01-28-2021, 07:41 PM
It got released last night. :)

And did I call it, or what? --> Babylon.5.S05.1080p.HMAX.WEB-DL.H264-ViSiON

Yup!!! You DA Man:)

shaina
01-28-2021, 07:43 PM
My obsession stops at 300 GB on my NAS for all five seasons...

I haven't decided if you are a "Pac Rat" or a "Hoarder", but i do chuckle :lol:

shaina
01-28-2021, 07:46 PM
I don't think there is a 4K version.

AI upscaling is a thing now, there can be a 4K version of anything if you have a good GPU and are obsessed enough :eyebrows: Best part is, the results are often surprisingly good.

First off people using PLEX can't see the difference anyways but hey good luck;), and we won't get into how it downgrades/decodes the sound that on a true 4K or Blu-ray is almost half the the 40-80gig file:D

Filne
01-30-2021, 12:20 PM

First off people using PLEX can't see the difference anyways but hey good luck;), and we won't get into how it downgrades/decodes the sound that on a true 4K or Blu-ray is almost half the the 40-80gig file:D

You are not being fair! Some people use Emby

shaina
01-30-2021, 10:49 PM

You are not being fair! Some people use Emby

Sounds good to me whoever is;)

IdolEyes787
01-31-2021, 12:34 PM
I use living right, hard work and trusting in a god I don't fully believe in. It's not as convenient as Emby but at least it doesn't make me feel ghey.

shaina
01-31-2021, 02:54 PM
I use living right, hard work and trusting in a G-D I don't fully believe in. It's not as convenient as Emby but at least it doesn't make me feel ghey.

:drummer::artist::drummer:

I didn't know you categorize masturbation as hard work but hey:naughty:

You know i luv ya , but sometimes you just prove my point :hug:

IdolEyes787
01-31-2021, 05:44 PM

Some of us aren't as young as we use to be. No need to rub it in.

Pun intended.

shaina
01-31-2021, 08:29 PM

Some of us aren't as young as we use to be. No need to rub it in.
Pun intended.

:lol::artist::lol:

anon
02-05-2021, 10:09 PM
What about people using their work laptop from 2015 that can't decode HEVC in real time? Please tell me if there is a prize for that because I might qualify :stuart:

shaina
02-05-2021, 10:37 PM
What about people using their work laptop from 2015 that can't decode HEVC in real time? Please tell me if there is a prize for that because I might qualify :stuart:

Define real time??

If the laptop is that old, i would think patience is a virtue :)

VLC player will decode no??, but i do think you will need 32gigs of memory, and appreciate a few stutters or some pixelation every once in a while:idunno:

Or the best suggestion, tell your employer to get a new fucking laptop:lol:

You pay the shipping and i will send you one from 2019;)

anon
02-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Define real time??

I hope that's a trick question...

If the laptop is that old, i would think patience is a virtue :)

VLC player will decode no??, but i do think you will need 32gigs of memory, and appreciate a few stutters or some pixelation every once in a while:idunno:

I just transcode to H264 using Handbrake whenever the need arises. With the ultrafast and zero latency presets it doesn't take ridiculously long.

Or the best suggestion, tell your employer to get a new fucking laptop:lol:

As I said, 2015. I no longer work there and never gave it back. The fact they fired all of us three years later didn't motivate me too much, tee hee.

You pay the shipping and i will send you one from 2019;)

Nice try, FBI :dry:

shaina
02-05-2021, 11:25 PM
I hope that's a trick question...

No it was serious, the question i would ask is if you are on a streaming web site or even on YouTube, are the uploads there not different encodes??

I just transcode to H264 using Handbrake whenever the need arises. With the ultrafast and zero latency presets it doesn't take ridiculously long.

Again VLC is not a better alternative to decoding things??

As I said, 2015. I no longer work there and never gave it back. The fact they fired all of us three years later didn't motivate me too much, tee hee.

Is the company even in business anymore ?? The same i told you my sons company pretty much changes there computers/laptops etc every year, and they just throw them out, he got me a Del Laptop that i just reformatted the hard drive reinstalled windows and that was that....

For what i do with it , it is perfect.....

Nice try, FBI :dry:

Why would even say that LOL!!! Like the laptop drive and anything that can be wiped would be the first thing even before you checked if it would turn on LOL!!!!

Again i know that was a joke, and you know if you needed to go shopping you could PM me first :lol:..

I still have a locker full of shit and the second bedroom as well :yikes:, i purged a lot on the move, but some things you just can't let go of:01:..

Just thinking, i was going to, if i have the patience to go through hundreds of audio video, and PC cables that i have in what, 5-6 Rubber Maid containers, to go through and get rid of!!!!

Being in a corner unit i kept most of my audio equipment, and video stuff, my sons and daughter took some speakers, amps , that were never used (amps were brand new in the boxes still), again going from a 5 bedroom house and a full basement full of shit (as you know) to a 2 bedroom condo, there was quite a bit of purging....

Now my older brother recently passed away, if i have time i will send you pictures of the shit he had!!! Fuck he must have had easy over a thousand DVD's and Blu Rays!!!

Most of them were still sealed, he never opened them up!!! And Collector edition ones.....

And the same collectables up the wazzooo !!! Not opened either!!!! Most of it is sitting in 2 of my friends enclosed Trailers jammed to the top!!!!!

He had i don't know how many collector Metal Cars!!!!, Marvel Shit!!!, Horror Shit!!!!...

I am not allowed to bring one thing in the Condo, the bosses orders!!!!, I have to sell it or give it away!!!!!

Crazy Anon i am going through this again..........

Something Else
02-09-2021, 01:08 AM
Have you ever had a parrot ��

Because I heard you like a cockatoo.

shaina
02-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Have you ever had a parrot ��

Because I heard you like a cockatoo.

Raaat!!, Polly sees a FuckFace :lol:

Something Else
02-09-2021, 11:46 PM
Those aren't real words. Do you even realise, or something else.

IdolEyes787
02-10-2021, 08:56 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69gJ4_gMhI

Caballero
02-21-2021, 09:33 PM
Well, wasn't that special...

IdolEyes787
02-21-2021, 09:59 PM
If you squint really hard, out of the corner of your eye you can see Baby Yoda sitting next to the wall.

IdolEyes787
02-25-2021, 01:41 PM
Several decades of lifting weights and yesterday for the first time I dropped a plate on my foot and broke my big toe. If God is trying to tell me something then He needs to realize that I'm still too stupid to listen. So far I've been coping with heavy duty topical analgesic and a whole lot of manliness. :01:

PS I realize no one here cares. I'm only posting because I really, really could use an internet.
Fingers crossed.

Stehle
02-25-2021, 06:54 PM
Got it!

(Fingers crossed here... at least the nose is hopefully healed by now.) :alien:

May want to try bands or those flexi ribbons they gave me in physical therapy.

Btw... They helped me learn how to walk... twice!

anon
02-26-2021, 07:15 AM
So far I've been coping with heavy duty topical analgesic and a whole lot of manliness. :01:

So, basically, a really good analgesic.

anon
02-26-2021, 07:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1FHNtmHw4

Something Else
02-28-2021, 11:56 PM
Sorry to ear about your tow, Canadiaiaian.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Sorry to ear about your tow, Canadiaiaian. I developed this huge hematoma which I got to prick and watch a lot of blood and fluid pour out of so it wasn't all bad.

Something Else
03-02-2021, 12:19 AM
Pics or it never happened.

anon
03-02-2021, 08:48 AM
I developed this huge hematoma which I got to prick and watch a lot of blood and fluid pour out of so it wasn't all bad.

Print a copy of that post and read it next time you feel like criticizing my anime-watching habits.

IdolEyes787
03-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Pics or it never happened.
Didn't have the forethought to record it. Would you settle for an artist's rendition?

Stehle
03-03-2021, 07:32 PM
Well this is definitely a few days old... (I need to check my mail more often.)... It may be of benefit to a few rural users at this time.

Some of what you need to know about Starlink (https://www.starlink.com/). (Scroll down on that page if interested.)

(Even my beta sources are telling me they get no more then about 135-140mbs downloading at this time.)

Bad news is about $500 initial setup, (hardware) and $99 a month service use fee. (Still Beta?)

It's close to my ISP's pricing, but 3 to 400mbs or better might be on par with whats available for the money and on an earthbound scale in some areas.

With more satellites to launch... I'll still hold out hope it gets better. :)

IdolEyes787
03-03-2021, 08:31 PM
I checked and it's $900 CD plus $129 CD a month. Unless you live in some remote area without any other isps, no one is likely going to pay for that.

anon
03-08-2021, 12:37 PM
With more satellites to launch...

Won't that block your view of Earth from Mars? :P

Anyway, the areas most likely to benefit from this are already paying similar amounts for horrible speeds, so in a way it's actually cheaper... and I'd expect the prices to decrease once they cash on early adopters and recover the initial investment.

I remember having a 128 Kbps line when high-speed Internet slowly ceased being for a select rich elite, that was so exciting :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
03-13-2021, 08:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tnqMpz-EIQ

j2k4
03-14-2021, 03:32 PM
Idol, congrats, you've won the, um...never mind.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2021, 07:13 PM
I won an art contest once and a minor scholarship and a few bike races and that's about it. I was so hoping for the internet too.

Sad.

j2k4
03-14-2021, 08:08 PM
Gad, you'd be too famous to post anymore.

I've changed my mind - if I win the 'nets, I'm donating it to charity. ;)

Something Else
03-18-2021, 05:19 PM
Oh. Not ewe two. Really. I thought we were above, and sometimes below that. Circa 2004 :no:

Caballero
03-20-2021, 02:25 PM
Got a hardware issue... When I go to Device Manager, the SATA AHCI controller shows up with a warning sign, tells me that the device cannot start (Code 10) and tells me that an I/O hardware error has occurred.

Any idea what causes this? And what can/should I do about that?

shaina
03-21-2021, 02:50 AM
Got a hardware issue... When I go to Device Manager, the SATA AHCI controller shows up with a warning sign, tells me that the device cannot start (Code 10) and tells me that an I/O hardware error has occurred.

Are all the drives showing up??

A partition not formatted ??

Have you checked in "Manage" Drives??

Something change in the Bios??

Caballero
03-21-2021, 04:44 AM
Yes, No, No, No.

shaina
03-21-2021, 02:25 PM
Yes, No, No, No.

Did you google and read through any of these remedies??

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/standard-sata-ahci-controller-with-yellow/5223180a-83d3-4c2f-bca1-31b2bdd4f672

This may be stupid, but sometimes it is another driver that has i my mind nothing to do with the error!!, like a USB port driver or something and that fixes it.......

Or you uninstall the error driver and reinstall and see if that fixes it??

Or google a Dell website and see if there is something there?? I assume it is your Dell with the error??

Caballero
03-21-2021, 09:44 PM
Tried uninstalling and rebooting, but the error comes back. Reading on the net, it looks like this is a "feature" introduced when upgrading to Win10 1903, or at least it seems to have happened quite a bit at the time. None of the suggested fixes seem to work, though.

Yes, it's the Dell. Can't say that their website is any more informative than the rest of them... I guess I am about due for a system reinstall anyway (right after tax season), so maybe that will fix it.

IdolEyes787
03-21-2021, 10:15 PM
There's a not tax season??

Something Else
03-22-2021, 12:39 AM
There's a not tax season??

It's known as Lichtenstein, I think.

shaina
03-22-2021, 02:15 AM
Yes, it's the Dell. Can't say that their website is any more informative than the rest of them... I guess I am about due for a system reinstall anyway (right after tax season), so maybe that will fix it.

Again key in the exact error with "Dell"... I know Dell's can be finicky (I have one), and sometimes it happens you are not the only one having the same problem:hug:

Sorry i just didn't mean there specific Web Site Cabby, in general keying in "Dell" with any problem you have does bring up a solution;)

Again just trying to help.....

Caballero
03-22-2021, 02:00 PM
Oh, I know, and it's much appreciated. Searching specifically for Dell issues I get a hit that tells me to install Intel RST, which I did, but that met the same end result (i.e. it did nothing).

As I said, at some point when I have time and don't need the computer for anything critical, I'll just erase the drive and start from scratch. That will hopefully fix it. As far as I can tell all components are working, so it feels like it's purely cosmetic at this point.

anon
03-22-2021, 06:07 PM

I've had this happen with USB and audio, and at the risk of sounding cliché, it was fixed by turning off and then back on... but it had to be a complete power cycle: turn off, disconnect from mains power, then reconnect and turn on. A regular reboot didn't work. If you're going to reinstall Windows, though, then that should fix it for sure.

PS: I advice against using Intel's AHCI driver, it's usually slower than the storahci one that comes with Windows, and if something goes wrong you may be left with an unbootable system.

j2k4
03-23-2021, 08:37 PM
Also, just for the hell of it, depress your power button for a few seconds to deaden the caps and stuff before you power it back up.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2021, 08:50 PM
It's a fucking machine. If it doesn't bend to your will then you hit it with something hammer-like, toss it in the trash and buy another one that hopefully will have learned a lesson from the ghastly death of it's predecessor.

Geez, am I the only person here that knows how science works?

j2k4
03-23-2021, 09:00 PM
You're being very deliberately provocative.

Well done.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2021, 09:09 PM
You're being very deliberately provocative.

The lack of having a high capacity firearm close at hand, which I can use at a moments notice if I start thinking something possibly looks suspicious ie not white enough makes me edgy.

anon
03-28-2021, 10:27 AM
Also, just for the hell of it, depress your power button for a few seconds to deaden the caps and stuff before you power it back up.

Good call. Those things can be big enough to spin up fans and light up LEDs for a split second, even if completely disconnected from power. Some Poltergeist-tier stuff right there.

IdolEyes787
03-31-2021, 11:55 AM
Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings of the bluebird as she sings.

j2k4
03-31-2021, 08:17 PM
j3k5, I think Idol just called you a Monkee.

IdolEyes787
03-31-2021, 08:30 PM
Even worse, I see him as being Peter.

j2k4
03-31-2021, 10:45 PM

I agree, but I think we've wandered too far afield for our young pilgrim to follow.

I think she's gone, anyway.

Something Else
04-01-2021, 12:00 AM

If your surname was Phile, would you call son Peter. :no:

IdolEyes787
04-01-2021, 12:11 PM
April, fools.

Hardly original but still a true story, when I was young there was a guy at my school named Stephen Bates. Apt too, as he was a real jerk-off.

whatcdfan
04-01-2021, 07:42 PM
Ah! this place has changed. More activity turned up merely 6 posts, 3 of which are by Idol. And there's no MBM, whatever happened to him.

j2k4
04-01-2021, 07:43 PM
This is a troo story - fellow stood for my Dad's wedding - his name was Howard Smells; Howie for short.

Howie's girlfriend's name was Lena Ghenster.

whatcdfan
04-01-2021, 07:45 PM
I just noticed my post count is 1498, 2 more post will get me to 1500 and since I have nothing better to do and there's no booze in my country to shake the day off, I rather do this than browse pornhub.

j2k4
04-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Ah! this place has changed. More activity turned up merely 6 posts, 3 of which are by Idol. And there's no MBM, whatever happened to him.

Roomer is he recently took up surfing, of all things.

whatcdfan
04-01-2021, 07:46 PM
And here we go, 1500 :)

whatcdfan
04-01-2021, 07:48 PM
Roomer is he recently took up surfing, of all things.

I would like to think it would take more than an outdoor hobby to take someone off FST but you never know what they may find outdoors especially on beach with the women freedom and gay campaigns these days.

whatcdfan
04-01-2021, 07:50 PM
April, fools.

Hardly original but still a true story, when I was young there was a guy at my school named Stephen Bates. Apt too, as he was a real jerk-off.

Hay friend, good to see you're still here and in the high spirits as I left you.

j2k4
04-01-2021, 08:13 PM

Should have grabbed a screen-shot. :cheers:

IdolEyes787
04-01-2021, 08:27 PM

The terrorists have taken everything from us.

Caballero
04-01-2021, 08:35 PM
With all that recent NZB activity I don't have time to post.

Messages, that is.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Ah! this place has changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3uxY07M8_8

whatcdfan
04-02-2021, 09:23 AM
The terrorists have taken everything from us.

Shouldn't have made the deal with the devil. The monsters who got kicked out of 109 countries got invited back into Western EU and from the being synagogue of Satan became source of salvation overnight but that salvation had nothing to do with God, it was usury building the mighty WASP empire and western civilization.

Harvest will always be identical to the seed. Darkness is no one's friend, it just gets one of us to destroy our own kind.

whatcdfan
04-02-2021, 09:24 AM

Should have grabbed a screen-shot. :cheers:

Cheers mate! next goal is to beat Idols's 29,000 posts or I won't die in peace.

anon
04-02-2021, 05:41 PM
since I have nothing better to do and there's no booze in my country to shake the day off, I rather do this than browse pornhub.

PornHub is for plebs :rolleyes: And I'm still here too, someone give me the Sammy Gravano Award to Forum Loyalty already.

IdolEyes787
04-02-2021, 06:10 PM
Today in non-heathen countries it's Good Friday where for supper it's tradition to eat Good Friday pizza.

IdolEyes787
04-02-2021, 06:28 PM
Do Jewish people celebrate Good Friday? I mean in an ironic way.

anon
04-02-2021, 07:00 PM
Today in non-heathen countries it's Good Friday where for supper it's tradition to eat Good Friday pizza.

I wolfed down a plate of noodles with tuna for breakfast today, does that count?

whatcdfan
04-02-2021, 07:13 PM
PornHub is for plebs :rolleyes: And I'm still here too, someone give me the Sammy Gravano Award to Forum Loyalty already.

Well, ever since I left the P2P all I have is Google. But I don't really miss it except for what.cd maybe I don't really have it in me to join another hard to seed at tracker and build a ratio there, the only thing I want now is cracked softwares which are ever more hard to find with warez-bb closed down too. And you deserve that award for all your contributions.

And it's nice to chit-chat with you again Anon. I hope that something big that you mentioned has had happened with you.

Edit: MBM doesn't post here anymore ?

whatcdfan
04-02-2021, 07:40 PM
Do Jewish people celebrate Good Friday? I mean in an ironic way.

anon
04-02-2021, 07:42 PM
the only thing I want now is cracked softwares which are ever more hard to find with warez-bb closed down too.

https://warez-v3.org/
https://forum.dirtywarez.com/
https://sanet.st/
https://nnmclub.to/
https://www.silentground.org/ (invite only)
https://blackpearl.biz/ (invite only, has/had interviews?)
https://forum.snahp.it/ (invite only)
http://rsload.net/
http://ru-board.com/
https://kk-machine-1.herokuapp.com/ (alleged read-only backup of Warez-BB, never got it to work)

MBM has been offline for a month, in all likelihood he was kidnapped by the MPAA or PETA :shutup:

IdolEyes787
04-02-2021, 07:57 PM

I wolfed down a plate of noodles with tuna for breakfast today, does that count?

Clearly you are an atheist.

IdolEyes787
04-02-2021, 08:00 PM
Seriously, whatcdfan. What besides taking away your land, your rights and trying to exterminate you as a people, have the zionists ever done to you?

IdolEyes787
04-02-2021, 08:05 PM
Btw, if my life has taught me anything, it's that hate isn't the answer.

Unless of course the question is how do you feel about the Kardashians?

j2k4
04-02-2021, 08:10 PM
I hate tuna.

anon
04-02-2021, 08:28 PM
Clearly you are an atheist.

That's offensive, you communist nazi :rolleyes:

anon
04-02-2021, 08:28 PM
I hate tuna.

But it's brain food, and since it was canned the overall difficulty of preparing the meal remained low :smilie4:

j2k4
04-02-2021, 09:04 PM
I hate tuna.

But it's brain food, and since it was canned the overall difficulty of preparing the meal remained low :smilie4:

I ate all the other fish.

That's gotta be worth something,

whatcdfan
04-04-2021, 08:32 AM
Seriously, whatcdfan. What besides taking away your land, your rights and trying to exterminate you as a people, have the zionists ever done to you?

All that and inverting the truth, demonizing and pinning the blame on victims. Oh! yeah Nazi's were so bad, allegedly but carry out multiple genocides in broad daylight must be something else because unlike Nazi's here it's ordered by God and affirms with modern standards of civilization that is freedom and democracy.

Let's leave it here. :)

whatcdfan
04-04-2021, 08:34 AM
the only thing I want now is cracked softwares which are ever more hard to find with warez-bb closed down too.

https://warez-v3.org/
https://forum.dirtywarez.com/
https://sanet.st/
https://nnmclub.to/
https://www.silentground.org/ (invite only)
https://blackpearl.biz/ (invite only, has/had interviews?)
https://forum.snahp.it/ (invite only)
http://rsload.net/
http://ru-board.com/
https://kk-machine-1.herokuapp.com/ (alleged read-only backup of Warez-BB, never got it to work)

MBM has been offline for a month, in all likelihood he was kidnapped by the MPAA or PETA :shutup:

Thank you Anon, that was all very helpful. Trying to keep my machines, one of which is ancient in good working condition is challenge with the way Microsoft and Google are handling things these days.

whatcdfan
04-04-2021, 08:36 AM

I ate all the other fish.

That's gotta be worth something,

Imagine the slurs and cries had the fish has eaten a human. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
04-04-2021, 11:54 AM

All that and inverting the truth, demonizing and pinning the blame on victims. Oh! yeah Nazi's were so bad, allegedly but carry out multiple genocides in broad daylight must be something else because unlike Nazi's here it's ordered by God and affirms with modern standards of civilization that is freedom and democracy.

Let's leave it here. :)

I don't like to brag but I know a lot about the Middle East. Probably more than any North American white person outside of Jared Kushner and he has the advantage over me of being Jewish so not entirely white."How is that humanly possible,Idol? You're just a man, not a god." you ask. Well I've watched Lawrence of Arabia all the way through with barely any fast forwarding. Plus I've read all of Tolkien's books about Middle East, even that piece of crap, The Silmarillion.
Actually academically thinking about history and stuff, The Lord of the Rings probably took place in Yemen or maybe Syria because of the mountains. Obviously not Arabia proper because there is no mention of oases. If that's true then it's a dream of mine to one day visit a shire in Yemen and witness their peaceful lives and watch the happy children at play.

PS I've also see the movie The Kingdom but it's clearly a work of total fiction because some of the Arabians in that one are good guys.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Thank you Anon, that was all very helpful. Trying to keep my machines, one of which is ancient in good working condition is challenge with the way Microsoft and Google are handling things these days.True dat.I have an old wireless device that I still use that I can't even update the browser on because of an outdate OS that is no longer supported.
Also my telephone company (Bell) recently went to paperless only billing. I find it hard to believe that all the elderly people in Ontario own a computer and so are capable of paying their bill that way.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2021, 12:53 PM
Gonzaga University got me to look up the cost of attending school in the US. Tuition is like $45k and when you add on housing and "fees" it's $65k ballpark. How can anyone reasonably afford this? In Canadida tuition is $7-8k and even with housing it's still a relative bargain at $25k. Madness. No wonder so many Americans walk around with such a large chip on their shoulder.

j2k4
04-04-2021, 07:26 PM
Gonzaga University got me to look up the cost of attending school in the US. Tuition is like $45k and when you add on housing and "fees" it's $65k ballpark. How can anyone reasonably afford this? In Canadida tuition is $7-8k and even with housing it's still a relative bargain at $25k. Madness. No wonder so many Americans walk around with such a large chip on their shoulder.

Absolutely agreed.

The application of Liberalism/Socialism to education here has tremendously expensive.

Caballero
04-05-2021, 01:58 PM
The application of Liberalism/Socialism to education here has tremendously expensive.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden I am reminded of an article I was reading the other day. Apparently final exams in German high schools are shredded after their scores are recorded and the students graduate. But while doing some renovations at one school, they found three boxes of exams from the early 80s that were stashed there and forgotten, so they had an opportunity to compare the quality of the essays, exams, etc to what today's students are delivering.

Apparently we need to fear for the future of humanity.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Russia is amassing unprecedented military might in the Arctic and testing its newest weapons in a region freshly ice-free due to the climate emergency, in a bid to secure its northern coast and open up a key shipping route from Asia to Europe.

Not that social media is mainly driven by children with limited IQs but Loki and Owen Wilson are what's trending on Twitter right on. :pinch:

j2k4
04-05-2021, 10:41 PM

I don't know why, but all of a sudden I am reminded of an article I was reading the other day. Apparently final exams in German high schools are shredded after their scores are recorded and the students graduate. But while doing some renovations at one school, they found three boxes of exams from the early 80s that were stashed there and forgotten, so they had an opportunity to compare the quality of the essays, exams, etc to what today's students are delivering.

Apparently we need to fear for the future of humanity.

I've been making that case for decades and decades, as did my Father before me.

A high school grad of 40-50 years ago would surpass today's engineers.

The fear is real.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2021, 11:41 PM
Fifty years ago high school students had the advantage of all that extra time to think when they were walking those fifteen miles uphill to school. I'm pretty sure Einstein came up with the Theory of Relativity on one of those long treks. Try coming up with The Theory of Relativity in ten minutes in the back seat of a Prius.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2021, 03:29 PM
Another day, another dry gulch.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2021, 03:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX3vyDE91tk

IdolEyes787
04-13-2021, 10:28 PM
I'm currently spending my days repainting a barn. Colour me surprised at life.

j2k4
04-14-2021, 09:30 PM
I've helped disassemble/reassemble a few barns.

People can be pickier than I am, believe it or not.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2021, 12:38 PM

People can be pickier than I am, believe it or not. You're a Mennonite? I really had you pictured more as an Episcopalian.

Caballero
04-15-2021, 02:33 PM
Well, tax return has been completed just under the wire (yes, I know about the extension, but I was expecting having to pay some extra rather than getting a refund).

Against all odds I am actually getting some money back. Not sure what happened there.

j2k4
04-15-2021, 09:25 PM

People can be pickier than I am, believe it or not. You're a Mennonite? I really had you pictured more as an Episcopalian.

Did it to make large money at the time.

I hew to no particular path - I have all the latitude I need to cop an attitude.

Well, tax return has been completed just under the wire (yes, I know about the extension, but I was expecting having to pay some extra rather than getting a refund).

Against all odds I am actually getting some money back. Not sure what happened there.

Keep it in your rearview for at least seven years.

anon
04-17-2021, 08:19 PM

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Skiz
04-18-2021, 04:40 AM
I wonder if Snee held all that dogecoin from years ago.

IdolEyes787
04-21-2021, 12:07 PM
At times this forum makes me feel like Meg on Tinder. Always putting myself out there and no one ever swiping right.

As for cryptocurrency, it can go fuck itself. I prefer actual banks where they are afraid to wear their evil proudly on their sleeves like God intended.

megabyteme
04-26-2021, 07:34 AM
Crypto is a Ponzi scheme. As long as people keep throwing money at it, it seems great. Once the influx of new money stops, those who paid the most or are late to exit end up getting screwed.

Stocks have value due to the hope that a company will grow or expand. There's absolutely nothing that makes crypto valuable except the latest suckers to buy in.

megabyteme
04-26-2021, 07:45 AM
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/124913997/greyhound-zipping-sarah-wins-race--while-on-methamphetamine

Sad times when greyhounds are acting like Lance Armstrong :noes:

IdolEyes787
04-26-2021, 04:01 PM
Yeah but greyhounds never had a villa in Italy.

Stehle
05-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Wildlife...

North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho3IFJiBzrY

South

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3OXSohQdA

IdolEyes787
05-12-2021, 11:16 PM
In Canada they teach us that your best bet of surviving a run-in with a bear is to lie down and pretend that you're Leonardo DiCaprio.

Stehle
05-13-2021, 02:07 PM
In Canada they teach us that your best bet of surviving a run-in with a bear is to lie down and pretend that you're Leonardo DiCaprio.

In Florida they teach us that your best bet of surviving a run-in with alligators right outside your house door is to lie down and pretend that you're Leonardo DiCaprio, call Mr Ruger while

smoking a Cuban cigar, (preferably a Cohiba), and when Mr Ruger arrives just point at it's threatening head. Take a big puff... and call all your vaccinated dinner party mates.

IdolEyes787
05-13-2021, 11:56 PM
I knew you couldn't trust those Australians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgx9muTD2N0

Side note. Sean Kelly is the absolute best.

Stehle
05-14-2021, 04:22 PM
I've always liked electric powered vehicles...

Had 4 helping run the farm... may get another... maybe semi self driving. :unsure:

Than this enters the scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HaEr7jsXMM

His car is impounded... and later buys another Tesla for... $$$ ...Cash! :cry:

Only in a Californian 'merike! {sigh}

Mr. Mulder
05-17-2021, 01:30 PM
They should have arrested him for those eyebrows

IdolEyes787
05-17-2021, 02:52 PM
They need to take the crime of being Eugene Levy off the books.

Stehle
05-17-2021, 04:52 PM
Yup, Good One! :lol:

Something Else
05-18-2021, 01:52 AM
They should have arrested him for those eyebrows

:eyebrows:

Muldy. You're alive. Good to see.

Mr. Mulder
05-18-2021, 09:04 PM
Sup :mushy:

I've lost two stone living off Fanta and microwave Katsu curries only, my piss is dark yellow and I've wasted 312 hours playing Warzone but medically speaking I am alive.

Something Else
05-19-2021, 12:56 AM
:glagpinch:

Has the missus left, or something else.

IdolEyes787
05-19-2021, 03:32 PM
I don't have much interest in England ever since they lied to me about having dragons. That's the cost of one roundtrip plane ticket that I'll never get back.

Barbarossa
05-20-2021, 08:22 AM
I don't have much interest in England ever since they lied to me about having dragons. That's the cost of one roundtrip plane ticket that I'll never get back.

It's Wales with the dragons, not England. I can't believe you were so close!!!

IdolEyes787
05-20-2021, 11:42 AM
After the London fiasco I researched a bunch of English documentaries by renowned filmmaker Guy Ritchie and now I see my mistake was trusting any of you pikeys in the first place. Yeah, like there is even a real place called Wales.:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ6N-sb7SVQ

j2k4
05-21-2021, 07:08 PM
Isn't there some prince guy from Wales?

His kid is a real ass-hat?

Married to some Holly-twit?

IdolEyes787
05-21-2021, 07:33 PM
Prince was from Minneapolis. Do they teach nothing in schools these days?

Caballero
05-21-2021, 07:53 PM
I thought it was Bel-Air?

anon
05-21-2021, 10:30 PM
I've lost two stone living off Fanta and microwave Katsu curries only, my piss is dark yellow and I've wasted 312 hours playing Warzone but medically speaking I am alive.

Too busy living the dream to spend time with us plebs :rolleyes:

Also, shouldn't your new exclusively sugar and sodium-based diet make you gain weight instead of losing it :unsure:

Stehle
05-22-2021, 02:44 PM
I thought it was Bel-Air?

Wow... now that one was "Fresh"... :lol:

IdolEyes787
05-22-2021, 04:13 PM
Also, shouldn't your new exclusively sugar and sodium-based diet make you gain weight instead of losing it :unsure: Weight gain or loss is dependant on calorie intake. The only reason that certain types of food are considered "fattening" is because they tend to more densely caloric or in the case of certain sugars, raise your blood insulin. As for sodium, it's chief negative effect is a rise in water retention/ hypertension. Anyway,looking on the bright side, Mulder is doomed to succumb to malnutrition before he needs to worry about any of that.:)

Stehle
05-22-2021, 04:27 PM
Also, shouldn't your new exclusively sugar and sodium-based diet make you gain weight instead of losing it :unsure: Weight gain or loss is dependant on calorie intake. The only reason that certain types of food are considered "fattening" is because they tend to more densely caloric or in the case of certain sugars, raise your blood insulin. As for sodium, it's chief negative effect is a rise in water retention/ hypertension. Anyway,looking on the bright side, Mulder is doomed to succumb to malnutrition before he needs to worry about any of that.:)

Umm... does that cover heart attacks or strokes? Just say'in...:unsure:

anon
05-24-2021, 03:29 PM
Weight gain or loss is dependant on calorie intake. The only reason that certain types of food are considered "fattening" is because they tend to more densely caloric or in the case of certain sugars, raise your blood insulin. As for sodium, it's chief negative effect is a rise in water retention/ hypertension. Anyway,looking on the bright side, Mulder is doomed to succumb to malnutrition before he needs to worry about any of that.:)

When you want to rock hard and die young like Mulder, but can't afford Fanta.

anon
05-24-2021, 03:29 PM
https://femtostar.com/

Another project to keep an eye on, Stehle. ;)

Stehle
05-24-2021, 04:04 PM
https://femtostar.com/

Another project to keep an eye on, Stehle. ;)

Ohh.... is wonderful... luv that name too! :lol:

Mr. Mulder
05-27-2021, 07:29 AM

I was 18 when I joined this cyber cult, I'm 35 tomorrow. I want the clothes back that I checked in with including the contents of their pockets - 3 pogs, a semen drenched tissue and roughly 5 fruit pastilles. I also want to be moved to a different lodge away from the sacrificial lamb pen, their human like vaginas no longer please me :snooty:

Stehle
05-27-2021, 12:43 PM
I was 18 when I joined this cyber cult, I'm 35 tomorrow....

Have a happy B'day! :lol:

(You do know that... Aliens are really... real right?.) :alien:

anon
05-27-2021, 03:04 PM
I was 18 when I joined this cyber cult, I'm 35 tomorrow. I want the clothes back that I checked in with including the contents of their pockets - 3 pogs, a semen drenched tissue and roughly 5 fruit pastilles.

> No Discman
> No BeyBlade
> No Yu-Gi-Oh cards
> No fleshlight made with a Pringles can and foam rubber

Were you young and stupid or what? Also, merry birthmas in advance, you fucking legend :kiss:

Barbarossa
05-28-2021, 08:36 AM

I was 18 when I joined this cyber cult, I'm 35 tomorrow. I want the clothes back that I checked in with including the contents of their pockets - 3 pogs, a semen drenched tissue and roughly 5 fruit pastilles. I also want to be moved to a different lodge away from the sacrificial lamb pen, their human like vaginas no longer please me :snooty:

Damn that's nearly half your life... Happy birthday you old tart :wacko:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2021, 11:57 AM
To quote Oscar Mayer, "Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years".

Happy birthday, Mulder. :yay:

j2k4
05-29-2021, 03:46 PM
Happy Birthday, Mule-deer! :D

anon
06-12-2021, 06:02 AM

IdolEyes787
06-20-2021, 03:45 PM
Police shot a man who reportedly drove a pickup truck into the Bike the Bluff bike race in Show Low, Arizona, injuring multiple cyclists.

https://www.velonews.com/news/arizona-police-shoot-driver-who-allegedly-drove-into-cyclists-at-bike-race/

Looking at the photos on Twitter, that driver is seriously fucked unless of course some of the cyclists were Black in which case the police will find a way to say that it was justified.
https://twitter.com/chrisvillegas29/status/1406346142896431114

IdolEyes787
06-29-2021, 06:33 PM
Yesterday Canada reported it's highest recorded temperature ever, 47.9°C ( 118°F) in the Frasier Valley in BC. For context, that surpasses the highest temperature ever in Las Vegas of 47.2 C. Luckily for BC though, it was a moist heat.

Barbarossa
06-30-2021, 08:22 AM
Congratulations! :clap:

IdolEyes787
06-30-2021, 11:06 AM
Proper etiquette prescribes that you should only congratulate someone if they were personally involved and all I can really take credit for is lighting a couple of homeless people on fire so I could film it for YouTube. .

Stehle
06-30-2021, 02:31 PM
Is Cabby okay? :huh:

Caballero
07-01-2021, 10:32 PM

Stehle
07-01-2021, 10:57 PM
:lol:

(Have a Happy & Safe 4th!) :alien:

Caballero
07-01-2021, 11:00 PM
You have no idea how long it took me to post that one picture with/on my phone. Don't expect anything else of consequence until next week... Or, really, not even then.

megabyteme
07-02-2021, 05:30 AM
Yesterday Canada reported it's highest recorded temperature ever, 47.9°C ( 118°F) in the Frasier Valley in BC. For context, that surpasses the highest temperature ever in Las Vegas of 47.2 C. Luckily for BC though, it was a moist heat.

Still not hot enough to thaw the ice in your hearts.

Happy Canadian Easter or whatever.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2021, 11:38 AM
At least it ended well.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-wildfires-lytton-july-1-2021-1.6087311

Cabby says that in parts of Texas they call 121F "nighttime".

Stehle
07-02-2021, 02:54 PM
You have no idea how long it took me to post that one picture with/on my phone. Don't expect anything else of consequence until next week... Or, really, not even then.

And I heard phones were supposed to be smart...

(Must be something else then.) ;) :alien:

@meg... High meg... Stay Cool, Enjoy & Stay Safe! :)

megabyteme
07-03-2021, 10:42 AM
I don't care what Idol says. Tomorrow War is quite good and entertaining. Manages to create aliens that are up there on the same level as Aliens, but is able to do so in full daylight scenes. Enjoyable cast of mostly unknowns, and there's enough story that there's reason to care about their success/survival.

Not super budget movie, but it doesn't feel B-grade, either.

Recommended.

IdolEyes787
07-03-2021, 11:43 AM
I don't care what Idol says.... That's not very nice. Smart, but not very nice.

anon
07-04-2021, 04:16 AM

Then my old home got pretty Canadian during the summer.

anon
I don't care what Idol says.

Well, that's a given.

anon
Merry birthday, America! You're a great country, it's just that some of the people in charge are a bit weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2d652_2hE

Okay, apparently this is considered domestic terrorism now.

megabyteme
07-04-2021, 08:41 AM
I don't care what Idol says....Smart, but not very nice.

Interesting...that's how I am usually introduced.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2021, 07:37 PM
How do Americans differentiate between the sound of fireworks and the usual sound of gunfire? Asking for a black friend.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2021, 07:43 PM

Then my old home got pretty Canadian during the summer.

Ten degrees difference might not seem a lot to uneducated gauchos like you, Anon but if your body temperature is 37°C you are fine and if your body temperature is 47°C you are dead.

anon
07-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Then just shut yourself in a fridge or something, I'm trying to make you feel better here. :dry:

IdolEyes787
07-05-2021, 10:57 PM
I don't care what Idol says. Tomorrow War is quite good and entertaining. Manages to create aliens that are up there on the same level as Aliens, but is able to do so in full daylight scenes. Enjoyable cast of mostly unknowns, and there's enough story that there's reason to care about their success/survival.

Not super budget movie, but it doesn't feel B-grade, either.

Recommended. It's in the trailer and the actual premise of the movie so not spoiling. Why if the future people can travel back in time, don't they just do what Andy Dwyer ends up doing and just track down the aliens and kill them before the war starts? That's a huge plot problem that the movie doesn't even attempt to address. Also why all the emphasis on the toxin when in the end they just kill the aliens by blowing them up and kicking them really hard near the edge of cliffs.

anon
07-06-2021, 04:10 AM
Why if the future people can travel back in time, don't they just do what Andy Dwyer ends up doing and just track down the aliens and kill them before the war starts? That's a huge plot problem that the movie doesn't even attempt to address.

Well, Skynet tried and failed.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2021, 10:41 AM

ripcord
07-08-2021, 04:43 AM
Why if the future people can travel back in time, don't they just do what Andy Dwyer ends up doing and just track down the aliens and kill them before the war starts? That's a huge plot problem that the movie doesn't even attempt to address.

Well, Skynet tried and failed.

Well as per Dark Fate ... We know what happened. The franchise got buttfucked.

And while Skynet succeeded it got buttfucked too

anon
07-08-2021, 09:29 AM
As far as I'm concerned, it was sodomized much earlier, with Salvation :ermm:

IdolEyes787
07-08-2021, 11:30 AM
As far as I'm concerned, it was sodomized much earlier, with Salvation :ermm: Clearly you've never seen Terminator 3.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3kweex/discussion_its_amazing_how_bad_terminator_3_is/

ripcord
07-08-2021, 05:01 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it was sodomized much earlier, with Salvation :ermm: Clearly you've never seen Terminator 3.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3kweex/discussion_its_amazing_how_bad_terminator_3_is/

The female terminantor with inflate-a-tits was much much worse ... But Dark Fate actually gave the entire fanbase a huge giant f**k you with what they ended up doing. As far as I'm concerned The franchise ended with Judgment Day and Skynet was stopped.

END. OF. FUCKING. STORY.

anon
07-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Clearly you've never seen Terminator 3.

I have, and for almost a decade it was the last movie I watched on a theater :) Terminator 2 was a rare example of a sequel being even better than the original. It's hard to pull that off twice, but the third movie was far better than that Reddit post gives it credit for. Of course, at some point Hollywood decided they couldn't let this become just a trilogy.

The action scenes fail to inspire even the smallest amount of tension or excitement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT6ffvEBOA4

Not exciting at all :rolleyes:

Not to mention the story of T-3 basically spits on the entire plot of T-2 and the Terminator franchise, turning John Connor into an unlikable whining pissant rather than humanity's last hope vs. the machines.

A far better example of this (and one that I agree with) is how T2 is all about stopping the nuclear apocalypse and "no fate but what we make", then T3 comes up with "judgement day cannot be averted, only postponed".

anon
07-09-2021, 09:23 AM
The female terminantor with inflate-a-tits was much much worse ...

That was just a fine display of artificial intelligence. ;)

Diedol789
07-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Jhon sodomy

Diedol789
07-09-2021, 05:14 PM
I am having a romantic dinner with myself

ripcord
07-09-2021, 05:48 PM

What the... What now..??

Caballero
07-09-2021, 06:08 PM
That's the best way. At least you know that one of you will put out.

anon
07-10-2021, 07:19 AM

I would like to one-up that by having a romantic candlelit evening with myself, nya.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2021, 11:32 AM
I have, and for almost a decade it was the last movie I watched on a theater :) Terminator 2 was a rare example of a sequel being even better than the original. It's hard to pull that off twice, but the third movie was far better than that Reddit post gives it credit for. Of course, at some point Hollywood decided they couldn't let this become just a trilogy.

The action scenes fail to inspire even the smallest amount of tension or excitement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT6ffvEBOA4

Not exciting at all :rolleyes:

Not to mention the story of T-3 basically spits on the entire plot of T-2 and the Terminator franchise, turning John Connor into an unlikable whining pissant rather than humanity's last hope vs. the machines.

A far better example of this (and one that I agree with) is how T2 is all about stopping the nuclear apocalypse and "no fate but what we make", then T3 comes up with "judgement day cannot be averted, only postponed".

T3 is an example of what happens when the person who created the franchise is no longer involved and you hire a bunch of lesser, charisma lacking actors and decide to turn what was once a scary premise into a parody of itself.
Is it the worst movie ever or even the worst third movie in a series? No, but then again it's a case of what everyone must compare it to ie T1 T2. On the flip side, if this was the third Meet the Blacks then I'm sure everyone would be citing it as a masterpiece.
I know that the general rule for sequels is one-upmanship but does this ever actually work to a film's benefit?

IdolEyes787
07-10-2021, 11:37 AM
That's the best way. At least you know that one of you will put out.

186824 Fun fact: Nicollette Sheridan's stepfather was Telly Savalas. Who loves you, baby?

Caballero
07-10-2021, 01:37 PM
She clearly did not inherit his hair.

Now I want to watch "Escape to Athena" again.

Diedol789
07-10-2021, 04:13 PM
Nicolete cherrydan is such a thin babe

I could use her as a tooth pic

IdolEyes787
07-10-2021, 09:13 PM
Now I want to watch "Escape to Athena" again. I have seen it but can't really remember a thing about it other than there are partisans in it and David Niven. On the other hand I can remember all of The Dirty Dozen and most of Kelly's Heroes. I think I actually read The Dirty Dozen novel. Maggot ends much differently in it.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2021, 09:31 PM
You know, I actually read Peter Benchley's Jaws before I'd ever watched the movie. Here I was waiting for the part where Richard Dreyfuss' character dies.:pinch: In the novel he deserves it because he's banging the police chief's wife.
I still remember the part in the restaurant where she asks him if he's "big" and he answers "bigger by the moment".

Diedol789
07-11-2021, 04:47 AM
Argentina won ,
Now , i Hope England loses too

Diedol789
07-11-2021, 10:05 AM
Life is so boring here , i am still not vaccinated against Covid

Diedol789
07-11-2021, 03:28 PM
How much exactly is 20 dollars ?

Diedol789
07-12-2021, 08:42 AM
Haha , England lost :ghey:

ripcord
07-12-2021, 12:19 PM
Whoopsie for England...

megabyteme
07-13-2021, 03:49 PM

I'm guessing about 400,000 of whatever shit currency your country uses.

Stehle
07-13-2021, 04:46 PM

Nice One! ;)

(Good, good... now that your warming up the crowd... let it all loose you wordsmith!) :alien:

IdolEyes787
07-13-2021, 10:24 PM
Meg's been a famous comedian long enough to know that everybody loves you until they don't.

ripcord
07-14-2021, 02:22 AM
Meg's been a famous comedian long enough to know that everybody loves you until they don't.

**Enter rimshot here**

anon
07-14-2021, 01:32 PM
Argentina won

So I heard from everybody in my building around the same time...

anon
07-14-2021, 01:32 PM

0.000001 bitcoins :naughty:

ripcord
07-14-2021, 03:54 PM

megabyteme
07-20-2021, 02:04 AM
Anyone heard from Shay? I'm split between him getting buried in that collapsed Florida building OR he was responsible for maintenance...

anon
07-20-2021, 07:15 AM
Anyone heard from Shay?

*checks XKeyScore*

Visited recently, so my guess is that he's taking a break or has more important things to do. He had mentioned his wife being of frail health, after all.

anon
07-20-2021, 07:15 AM
Impeach Trump, Antifa, Israel should be wiped off the map.

There you go. If that doesn't lure him in I don't know what will :rod:

IdolEyes787
07-20-2021, 10:43 AM
They've block all transmissions in and out of Toronto so that the rest of Canada can be spared from having to deal with Toronto. It's a small price for them to pay for the rest of us.

IdolEyes787
07-20-2021, 10:45 AM
My prediction for the Olympics is that half the athletes will come down with COVID and the other half will only be spared due to all the drugs in their systems.

megabyteme
07-23-2021, 01:51 AM
Anyone heard from Shay?

*checks XKeyScore*

Visited recently, so my guess is that he's taking a break or has more important things to do. He had mentioned his wife being of frail health, after all.

I suspect he paraphrased his wife's, 'I'm sick of you!'

*Of course I mean no real ill-will towards his wife or mistresses.

ripcord
07-23-2021, 02:01 AM
Allo there mates. :wave:

shaina
07-23-2021, 02:02 AM
*checks XKeyScore*

;)

Actually my wife is fine, i was in the hospital again for over 3 weeks, and just finished home care for 4, had a pic line in me and was getting antibiotics feed into me every 8hrs, plus 2 drains removing poisons that an abscess was attached to my prostate and the poisons were getting into my bloodstream and almost killed me .... ;) . And of course i went into the emergency thinking i had another kidney stone stuck!!!!
And had to listen to a young pisher doctor in the emerge tell me i may have cancer!!!!, again it was not but that scared the shit out of me as well!!!!!..

It was not fun, but i am alive and feeling much better and golfed today for the first time in over 8 weeks and i can tell you that was fun:01:

Again posting here is done for me, and i just replied to you because you actually seemed concerned and that was much appreciated Meg:hug:

Regards
Shay;)

megabyteme
07-23-2021, 02:02 AM
My prediction for the Olympics is that half the athletes will come down with COVID and the other half will only be spared due to all the drugs in their systems.

I really have no interest in the Olympics, but if they made the athletes with Covid compete against each other, I would suddenly become very interested.

IdolEyes787
07-23-2021, 11:36 AM
I'll start being afraid of dying when it stops being inevitable. This is also why I'm brave in the face of taxes.

IdolEyes787
07-23-2021, 11:39 AM

I really have no interest in the Olympics, but if they made the athletes with Covid compete against each other, I would suddenly become very interested. The real problem as I see it, is that events are judged based on ability and not appearance.

IdolEyes787
07-23-2021, 07:59 PM
The worst part is that every event is on at some ungodly hour because I assume they are still mad about Hiroshima or something.

megabyteme
07-25-2021, 03:30 AM

;)

Actually my wife is fine, i was in the hospital again for over 3 weeks, and just finished home care for 4, had a pic line in me and was getting antibiotics feed into me every 8hrs, plus 2 drains removing poisons that an abscess was attached to my prostate and the poisons were getting into my bloodstream and almost killed me .... ;) . And of course i went into the emergency thinking i had another kidney stone stuck!!!!
And had to listen to a young pisher doctor in the emerge tell me i may have cancer!!!!, again it was not but that scared the shit out of me as well!!!!!..

It was not fun, but i am alive and feeling much better and golfed today for the first time in over 8 weeks and i can tell you that was fun:01:

Again posting here is done for me, and i just replied to you because you actually seemed concerned and that was much appreciated Meg:hug:

Regards
Shay;)

Doctors: You have the flu.

Shay: I am pretty sure I need my prostate drained.

Doctors: No, you really don't need that. The problems are not even remotely connected.

Shay: I'll pay extra for that nurse to drain my prostate.

Doctors: This is socialized medicine. You don't pay anything anyway.

Shay: So can I get my prostate drained??

Doctors: Good gawd...fine!

Shay: :mushy:

IdolEyes787
07-26-2021, 11:13 AM
With the inclusion of things like skateboarding and surfing to "appeal to young people", the Olympics really should considering revising their motto to be " faster, higher, stronger, spinnier".
Also, I'm pretty sure that this is a nefarious plot to end black dominance.

megabyteme
07-26-2021, 08:26 PM
Nobody Whatsoever:

Idol: Back in my day...

anon
07-27-2021, 12:35 AM
Again posting here is done for me

You'll return :snooty:

Anyway, mystery solved!

IdolEyes787
07-27-2021, 12:57 AM
Shay cancelled us. :cry:

IdolEyes787
08-01-2021, 05:47 PM
Today Canada is celebrating it's first official Emancipation Day. The fact that Canada has never actually had legalized slavery shouldn't stand in the way or anything.