PDA

View Full Version : Retired staff .... WTF??

Bali_John
10-27-2016, 10:53 AM
I'm guessing here ... are these people who have been made moderators and, for some reason, been kicked off?

So why has this job never been offered to JimF, the granddaddy of the board?

manker
10-27-2016, 11:10 AM
Good guess dude, what tipped you off that 'retired staff' means that these people used to be staff but now they're not any more.

Bali_John
10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
Not 'not any more', kicked off.

Retired as in forced to retire.

Why would one retire from a position of privilege?

Must be an extremely taxing job.

manker
10-27-2016, 11:35 AM
Not 'not any more', kicked off.

Retired as in forced to retire.

Why would one retire from a position of privilege?

Must be an extremely taxing job.Not at all, the place is dead.
The only privilege I was interested in was seeing what the fuckers had been saying about me in team chat over the years; very little as it turned out :mellow:

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 11:48 AM
Most "retired staff" retired voluntarily.

Not all "retired staff" have kept the "retired staff" label.

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 11:49 AM
Also, who the fuck is "JimF" ?

manker
10-27-2016, 11:53 AM
^ See EatB for edification.

The retired staff label does suck bawls, but I can fit so much stuff in my box now that it's worth it.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 12:48 PM
I'm guessing it's Wocus.

Is that you Wocus.

manker
10-27-2016, 01:09 PM
I had some suspicions but after working with the IP tool and looking at the grammar nuances; I'm 93% certain it's gemby!
Or Barry Celebs.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 01:10 PM
I had some suspicions but after working with the IP tool and looking at the grammar nuances; I'm 93% certain it's gemby!
Or Barry Celebs.

How wood either of them know your name :earl: was JimF though.

manker
10-27-2016, 01:11 PM
Weirdly enough, I was thinking about Baz yesterday. Hence his moniker being on the tip of my lip.
It's not something I find myself doing that often but Barrymore was back in the paper.

manker
10-27-2016, 01:13 PM
Or Barry Celebs.

How wood either of them know your name :earl: was JimF though.I've Skyped with both of them, mate. They probably took a screenshot at some point and noticed it on one of the certificates.
Damn my erudition.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 01:14 PM
Weirdly enough, I was thinking about Baz yesterday. Hence his moniker being on the tip of my lip.
It's not something I find myself doing that often but Barrymore was back in the paper.

Not often, but sometimes.

Is he the one who ran away to Canadia when he realised he wasn't a gay and shacked up with a burd.

Or was that the other one.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 01:15 PM
How wood either of them know your name :earl: was JimF though.I've Skyped with both of them, mate. They probably took a screenshot at some point and noticed it on one of the certificates.
Damn my erudition.

Oh, more of the "chatting" of which you speak.

manker
10-27-2016, 01:18 PM

Not often, but sometimes.

Is he the one who ran away to Canadia when he realised he wasn't a gay and shacked up with a burd.

Or was that the other one.
That was the other gay. The Canadian burd said her gay was never a gay in the first place
The main gay said he wished he'd known that before he shagged him, like.

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 01:19 PM
Wasn't that Johnno or something? Signed off every message with a :)

Or was that Lamsey?

JPaul
10-27-2016, 01:21 PM
FFS you couldn't even trust your gays to be gay in those days.

anon
10-27-2016, 01:24 PM
I'm guessing here ... are these people who have been made moderators and, for some reason, been kicked off?

No, it's like the old Forum Star rank, with a different name... and different stars(?).

manker
10-27-2016, 01:25 PM
The moral is always to ask whether your intended target is an actual cawk smuggler before you indulge in a spot of arse banditry.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 01:36 PM
The moral is always to ask whether your intended target is an actual cawk smuggler before you indulge in a spot of arse banditry.

Practically the moral I have lived my life by.

manker
10-27-2016, 01:50 PM

Or was that Lamsey?Ffs, is it really that vague?
You can't spell Jonno nor remember his annoying smiley. It's a wonder you can focus enough to find your car keys.

:cool: was Jonno's. It was some ex-pat Aussie cawklord who used the smiley you suggest the bottom of each post, even when he'd just called you a festering cunt socket:

:)

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 02:05 PM
What can I say, I have an appalling memory for names and faces, both virtual and :earl:

chalice
10-27-2016, 02:10 PM

Or was that Lamsey?Ffs, is it really that vague?
You can't spell Jonno nor remember his annoying smiley. It's a wonder you can focus enough to find your car keys.

:cool: was Jonno's. It was some ex-pat Aussie cawklord who used the smiley you suggest the bottom of each post, even when he'd just called you a festering cunt socket:

Yep, his name was Rick, as I recall. Harboured homicidal tendencies for Seámus. Carried himself with all the bluster and pomp of a self-righteous, ageing hipster. He thought himself a radical before radical meant radical again. Hung out spinning shite in the Drawing Room. Loved the fuck outta me, but hated Seámus. Go figure.

Created his own internets to poach users from this very lounge and bring about the Atlantean destruction of FST. Seems to have worked.

Mr. Mulder
10-27-2016, 02:11 PM
Is he the one that moved to canaidia to bang that nikkisomething? I remember those beautiful day threads, they made me want to kill myself :yup:

manker
10-27-2016, 02:21 PM
Ffs, is it really that vague?

Yep, his name was Rick, as I recall. Harboured homicidal tendencies for Seámus. Carried himself with all the bluster and pomp of a self-righteous, ageing hipster. He thought himself a radical before radical meant radical again. Hung out spinning shite in the Drawing Room. Loved the fuck outta me, but hated Seámus. Go figure.

Created his own internets to poach users from this very lounge and bring about the Atlantean destruction of FST. Seems to have worked.Delayed reaction to the max. We're completely fucked now and it's all this guy's doing.

I tried to be poached but they wouldn't let me join. Must have had me down as some kind of cawk :sadwalk:
Jonno and Baz let me join their internets, but it was shit so I didn't post. I bet the Aussie internets were fantastic. They even had a JP world according to some screen shots I saw.

manker
10-27-2016, 02:24 PM
Is he the one that moved to canaidia to bang that nikkisomething? I remember those beautiful day threads, they made me want to kill myself :yup:
NikkiD also posted pics of herself with no clothes on.
She was a bit milfy :ermm:

Edit:
Still /would tho

chalice
10-27-2016, 02:35 PM
There would be a designated virtual bar steward and they would all sit around the billabong bar and order virtual drinks for an hour or two, then have a belliger about how shite JP is cos they were all virtually hammered to the virtual max. That shit never gets old. They're prolly still sitting there now with cobwebbed tits and pancreatic cancers. Him and his two antipodean fag hags. Never rule out a resurrection. We live in fear.

Bit of an action man, was Rick. Saw it all. Dug in deep when the shit started flying. Went on for ages. This is when Seámus was in his alpha prime, you understand. Six-gun totin' farce of nature. Not the whisper we know and love now.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 02:50 PM
Ffs, is it really that vague?

Created his own internets to poach users from this very lounge and bring about the Atlantean destruction of FST. Seems to have worked.

He hated me roughly as much as Links.

Not that he hated Links, at least I don't think so.

He hated me about the same amount as Links hated me.

I have no idea why, I'm such a loveable cunt.

PRick was basically an internet fantasist with acolytes. I remember someone called UKMan or something else started hating me after he had fallen under the Svengali like influence of PRick.

Oh and the Canadian Burd was called NakeD or something similar.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 02:51 PM

Edit:
Still /would tho

I don't think you are quite gay enough for her liking.

Though your love of a chrome bin and posh training shoes sort of give lie to that.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 02:53 PM
Is "a belliger" a way of describing someone acting in a belligerent weigh. Or is it an Irish thing. Or both.

Whichever, it's brilliant.

chalice
10-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Is "a belliger" a way of describing someone acting in a belligerent weigh. Or is it an Irish thing. Or both.

Must be an Irish thing cos I just made it up. Sounded right in my head, so I just went with it.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 03:04 PM

Must be an Irish thing cos I just made it up. Sounded right in my head, so I just went with it.

It's a pitcher in words old bean.

I can just see a group of curmudgeons sitting round having a bit of a belliger.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 04:06 PM

The simple answer is "Who?".

manker
10-27-2016, 04:09 PM

Edit:
Still /would tho

Though your love of a chrome bin and posh training shoes sort of give lie to that.It's a facade. Not an act, a facade.
See, facade is a bit of a gay word, so I use that instead. It's part of the facade. Like the shiny daps.

I appear non-threatening to hawt burds, we have a bit of a chat and before they know it, I'm cawk deep in sphincter.
Not fanny, you understand, arse. It's part of the facade :smilie4:

JPaul
10-27-2016, 04:12 PM
Basically you are a gay who gives it to burds instead, to cover for the gayness.

Gotcha

manker
10-27-2016, 04:15 PM

The simple answer is "Who?".Gemby! saw my real name on the certificate on the wall behind me in the office while we were on Skype.
She somehow thinks I've never been a mod, not the most acute of angles, that one, and made a comment upon it.

It's all in the thread mate. Don't tell me you haven't read it.

manker
10-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Basically you are a gay who gives it to burds instead, to cover for the gayness.

GotchaFuck you, thumbarse.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 04:18 PM
The simple answer is "Who?".Gemby! saw my real name on the certificate on the wall behind me in the office while we were on Skype.
She somehow thinks I've never been a mod, not the most acute of angles, that one, and made a comment upon it.

megabyteme
10-27-2016, 04:20 PM

Though your love of a chrome bin and posh training shoes sort of give lie to that.It's a facade. Not an act, a facade.
See, facade is a bit of a gay word, so I use that instead. It's part of the facade. Like the shiny daps.

I appear non-threatening to hawt burds, we have a bit of a chat and before they know it, I'm cawk deep in sphincter.

At least you can avoid the Bad AIDS by doing girls in the butt. Safer secks. :yes:

JPaul
10-27-2016, 04:25 PM

GotchaFuck you, thumbarse.

I thought you were thumbarse.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 04:26 PM
In fact did you not debate the merits of prostate massage with busybody or someone else.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 04:28 PM

If wanted a history lesson I'd read a book about Robin Hood.

anon
10-27-2016, 04:30 PM

Gotcha

He's a lesbian trapped in a man's body, it's complicated :eyebrows:

manker
10-27-2016, 04:37 PM
It's a facade. Not an act, a facade.

At least you can avoid the Bad AIDS by doing girls in the butt. Safer secks. :yes:Exactly, mate.

You can then switch to missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation after you're married. Over and over again, three times a day until something sticks.
Subsequent to which, it's onanism ftw.

manker
10-27-2016, 04:42 PM
Fuck you, thumbarse.

In fact did you not debate the merits of prostate massage with busybody or someone else. I think I just said it wasn't gay if it's a lady thumb, but it's gay if it's a man thumb. It turned out that I was entirely correct in this belief as I still haven't sucked any cocks.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 05:24 PM

In fact did you not debate the merits of prostate massage with busybody or someone else. I think I just said it wasn't gay if it's a lady thumb, but it's gay if it's a man thumb. It turned out that I was entirely correct in this belief as I still haven't sucked any cocks.

"still"

LOL

Mr. Mulder
10-27-2016, 05:59 PM

"still"

LOL

It's not for lack of offers if my sent items is anything to go by :sly:

JPaul
10-27-2016, 06:08 PM
I think I just said it wasn't gay if it's a lady thumb, but it's gay if it's a man thumb. It turned out that I was entirely correct in this belief as I still haven't sucked any cocks.

"still"

LOL

I think the fact he said "still" should be enough to keep your dreams alive.

Let's hope he doesn't wait too long and you end up with your own lemon party.

manker
10-27-2016, 06:40 PM
"still"

LOL

Let's hope he doesn't wait too long and you end up with your own lemon party.No way, Pedro.
I've seen the beast, it's roughly shaven, thickly veined and has Skweeky tattooed on it for some reason.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 06:58 PM

Let's hope he doesn't wait too long and you end up with your own lemon party.No way, Pedro.
I've seen the beast, it's roughly shaven, thickly veined and has Skweeky tattooed on it for some reason.

Arial 2 I'll be bound.

manker
10-27-2016, 07:13 PM

Arial 2 I'll be bound.Not sure. It looked more like a young child's handwriting than any professional font.

Mr. Mulder
10-27-2016, 08:51 PM
Well I wasn't gonna write on it my self :snooty:

JPaul
10-27-2016, 09:20 PM
Really, I took it to mean the young child's handwriting was your own work.

Thank feck you got a young child to do it, the other option would just be weird.

anon
10-27-2016, 11:09 PM

That kid must have been awesome at writing on dicks (and unabashed by the fact yours was fuchsia).

manker
10-27-2016, 11:21 PM
:lol: :blink:

That looks like something I might have done. That is the way I generally draw dicks, I think.
I guess me at the time had a very good reason for drawing Mulder's cawk, I just can't think what it might be at the minute.

manker
10-27-2016, 11:25 PM
Whoaa, anon.
I mentioned the other day, just in passing, that the best thing in the world (apart from Mulder's gentleman parts) would be if editing didn't leave a watermark if you did it within a certain time-frame.

And I just edited and it didn't leave a watermark. That is the second time today :w00t:
I thought it was a beautiful dream when it happened a few hours ago.

Did you fix that? You handsome devil, you.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 11:25 PM
:lol: :blink:

That looks like something I might have done. That is the way I generally draw dicks, I think.
I guess me at the time had a very good reason for drawing Mulder's cawk, I just can't think what it might be at the minute.

Working with a Police artist, to help in identifying him and protect society.

:unsure:

anon
10-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Whoaa, anon.
I mentioned the other day, just in passing, that the best thing in the world (apart from Mulder's gentleman parts) would be if editing didn't leave a watermark if you did it within a certain time-frame.

And I just edited and it didn't leave a watermark. That is the second time today :w00t:

Thank you, but that hard-earned privilege was never broken :P My guess is some server lag made the offending edit arrive one second too late or something.

I remember the drawing is indeed yours, but the why of it is similarly hazy. Try to remember any occasions where Mulder may have placed his member on an iPad and measured it with a green ruler, that has to be the key to this whole thing.

manker
10-27-2016, 11:48 PM
I remember the drawing is indeed yours, but the why of it is similarly hazy. Try to remember any occasions where Mulder may have placed his member on an iPad and measured it with a green ruler, that has to be the key to this whole thing.He wops it out all the time for all sorts of reasons, I just can't figure out why I drew it when I've got a perfectly good 30 page photographic portfolio. Quelle mysterie.

Whoaa, anon.

Thank you, but that hard-earned privilege was never broken :P My guess is some server lag made the offending edit arrive one second too late or something.

Well if it wasn't you then JP is right and it must have been God. Shit, I've got some arse-licking up to do before I shuffle off.

JPaul
10-28-2016, 09:32 AM
He wops it out all the time for all sorts of reasons, I just can't figure out why I drew it when I've got a perfectly good 30 page photographic portfolio. Quelle mysterie.

Whoaa, anon.

Well if it wasn't you then JP is right and it must have been God. Shit, I've got some arse-licking up to do before I shuffle off.

I'm not sure it was God, I'm just not sure it wasn't either.

Funkin'
11-07-2016, 03:46 AM
I was told that one of our favorites here was forced into retirement not because he posted a pic of his pee pee, but because the size of it was disappointing.

I'm sure I don't even have to mention his name, the words "pee pee" and "disappointing" should make who it is pretty obvious.

IdolEyes787
11-07-2016, 12:48 PM
I'm sure I don't even have to mention his name, the words "pee pee" and "disappointing" should make who it is pretty obvious.

You'd think and yet because of it being FST, they clearly don't.

We can however safely rule out Manker because of the whole him being a eunuch thing though .

manker
11-07-2016, 02:39 PM
That can't possibly be true as my milkman has assured me that I'm the proud father of several children and should pay for them accordingly.

JPaul
11-07-2016, 09:06 PM
That can't possibly be true as my milkman has assured me that I'm the proud father of several children and should pay for them accordingly.

Have you ever met the Mothers.

You know what these "milkmen" are like.

manker
11-08-2016, 10:16 AM

You know what these "milkmen" are like.You don't have to tell me, mate. I've had the very fabric of my assumptions torn asunder by one of the rogue types.
Thankfully I've been allocated one of these 'Mothers' of which you speak. It's a very pleasing arrangement.

JPaul
11-08-2016, 07:57 PM

You know what these "milkmen" are like.You don't have to tell me, mate. I've had the very fabric of my assumptions torn asunder by one of the rogue types.
Thankfully I've been allocated one of these 'Mothers' of which you speak. It's a very pleasing arrangement.

I'm quite sure it's an ideal idea ... for you.

Have you canvassed her take on the situation she finds thrust upon her.

saftone
11-15-2016, 11:27 AM
What is the average 'FST Crew' duration expectancy before retired?

anon
11-16-2016, 03:36 AM

Between 6 and 18 months. We take them to a recycling plant afterwards.

IdolEyes787
11-16-2016, 03:56 AM

Between 6 and 18 months. We take them to a recycling plant afterwards.

Haha, that's funny but the actual answer is I've been here almost nine years and I have absolutely no idea who any of these people are.

anon
11-17-2016, 02:53 AM
Are you sure you don't know at least two of them?