PDA

View Full Version : Peal GO Kart racing

jinascaria
11-02-2016, 04:41 AM
A race on pedals can be quite interesting. Pedal go karts always feel stunning to ride. A race on pedal go kart will be amazing. I have an advanced pedal go kart where me and my friends keeps doing race in all week ends. Try out the same guys. I guarantee that u will enjoy it for sure.

anon
11-02-2016, 06:21 PM
When I was in third grade, they took us to a pedal go-kart circuit. We were supposed to apply our newly-acquired road safety knowledge under supervision, but a classmate crossed eight red lights without a problem. True story :smilie4:

megabyteme
11-03-2016, 12:36 PM
When I was in third grade, they took us to a pedal go-kart circuit. We were supposed to apply our newly-acquired road safety knowledge under supervision, but a classmate crossed eight red lights without a problem. True story :smilie4:

Considering your age and time of day, I'd bet no more than half the class was drunk enough to drive yet...

IdolEyes787
11-03-2016, 01:52 PM
At this point, I'm reasonably sure that Meg is a troll employed by the Russian government. Isn't that right, Sergei?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OauLuWXD_RI

I went go-karting once but after you can actually drive an actual car it seemed like a waste of time.

Also I was very disappointed by the lack of Donkey Kong.

megabyteme
11-03-2016, 04:00 PM
At this point, I'm reasonably sure that Meg is a troll employed by the Russian government. Isn't that right, Sergei?

I have no idea what you are talking about- I'm a housewife from Nebraska.

anon
11-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Considering your age and time of day, I'd bet no more than half the class was drunk enough to drive yet...

Have a little more faith in our public school system :(

IdolEyes787
11-03-2016, 11:52 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about- I'm a housewife from Nebraska.

Tell it to the Marines, ruski.

megabyteme
11-04-2016, 01:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1xhs5k3.jpg

detailinggso
09-29-2019, 12:04 PM
I remember washing my go cart alongside my dad washing his car Detailing was always a big thing for him. He'd say if you wanna go fast gotta have a clean ride