11-10-2016, 08:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bTIB5Nq.jpg

megabyteme
11-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Before and after presidency:

http://i.imgur.com/l3anhMd.jpg

manker
11-10-2016, 09:19 AM
I've noticed that there is less of it and it's more grey, instead of a nicotine yellow hue.
His hair, in the last seven to fourteen days.

I think it's a portent. This isn't going to be all that bad. We're all going to survive til the Obamas move back in come 2020.

megabyteme
11-10-2016, 02:20 PM
I've noticed that there is less of it and it's more grey, instead of a nicotine yellow hue.
His hair, in the last seven to fourteen days.

I think it's a portent. This isn't going to be all that bad. We're all going to survive til the Obamas move back in come 2020.

I am fairly certain Trump will end women's suffrage by then.

megabyteme
11-10-2016, 02:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HYYF0X2.mp4

IdolEyes787
11-10-2016, 05:43 PM

manker
11-10-2016, 06:16 PM
That sounds like something he would say. He didn't say it, though.

http://imgur.com/gallery/uCEQ9

IdolEyes787
11-10-2016, 06:55 PM
I never said that he did. It's a joke, like his qualifications for the job.

shaina
11-10-2016, 07:49 PM
I never said that he did. It's a joke, like his qualifications for the job.

The American people spoke, just like the Canadian people did with Trudeau. All we can do is move on and see what happens in the future that affects the world.
Remember talk is cheap but implementing policies Trump spewed out (Mexican Government on the News again said not a chance they are paying for a wall), like being buddy buddy with Russia and removing Obama's policies (health care), making drastic changes are not going to be that easy, even with the advantage of the Republican senate..
Trudeau's policies on immigration are failing, as well as the tax profits of legalizing Mary Jane, the projections are way off to what they were expecting...

The people have spoken, and what is done is done, now we just have to see:unsure:

So far Trump looks a wee bit different when he was sitting beside President Obama today(actually scared shit in my opinion, not so cocky).

And really, my opinion about the complainers of Trump, especially the ones who put Sander's or Gorilla, or someone else other than Clinton on the ballad, or didn't vote at all have no say or don't have the right to complain ever!!
I feel that Trump didn't win, but yet Clinton lost, and 200 million were registered plus to vote and just over 100 million did, what outcome were you expected knowing that Trump supporters were loyal, be it quiet voters or not..

The bottom line truth is we will just have to see what is going to really happen, and who he appoints in pivotal positions to advise him..

Like Giuliani as attorney general :slap:

I wish all Americans good luck:01::01:

PS. to Idol...

Trudeau already on the media ready to negotiate NAFTA:rolleyes:... What can Trump do raise the Duty/Tax 35% on imports to the US (Cars, Unrefined Gas, etc)??
Is it possible??

IdolEyes787
11-10-2016, 08:14 PM
On second thought, I think the real point here is that someone actually had to do research to prove that it wasn't something that he actually didn't say.:blink:

shaina
11-10-2016, 08:36 PM
On second thought, I think the real point here is that someone actually had to do research to prove that it wasn't something that he actually didn't say.:blink:

But saying that also depends on what media you were paying attention too...

Some people only want to hear what they want to hear, and not research or look at different media sites or news channels and read between the lines..Even the different US states and watching local tv and the commercials that both sides broadcasted...

I can really say that Clinton looked corrupted in many ways yes, but who isn't in Politics??
Trump bragging and spewing out crap i think really related to uneducated Americans and you could see it in the voting and rallies, forget about the crap with the KKK and all of that, people think his business sense is him and not Bankers and Financial advisers, and voted for him are not very intelligent, and didn't they research how many times he went bankrupt or what he really owns or just uses his name??
Even when the guy is not willing to show his tax returns and not one fortune 500 CEO ever endorsed him should have brought up a red flag...
But like his TV show he is a very good entertainer and knew how to talk to the uneducated..
Again Trump had a large amount of followers, and they went out and voted, people who didn't want him and didn't vote for Clinton, liking her or not, voted for Trump..
That is the bottom line and nothing is going to change that...

But really Idol, what can they really do about NAFTA when it comes to Canada, or you really don't have a opinion??

Myself, when it comes to an economic position, you can't tax imports more and be cost effective for the US population, the reason you do have competitive imports to give choice for people to afford things to make them feel better and improve there lives...

Barbarossa
11-11-2016, 08:43 AM
This is another meme that is going round...

Also false by the way.

http://www.snopes.com/simpsons-trump-prediction/

I think the point is, people will believe any old shit they want to believe if it fits in with their view of the world.

Although this, this definitely IS true...

Barbarossa
11-11-2016, 08:52 AM
As we're doing funny pictures, here's another couple that made me laugh...

megabyteme
11-11-2016, 02:19 PM
https://fat.gfycat.com/IdenticalDentalBarb.webm

Barbarossa
11-11-2016, 02:36 PM

Emperor in waiting...

Biggles
11-11-2016, 10:57 PM
I see that from saying that Obamacare was the worst legislation ever he now is saying that he really likes the pillars of the legislation.

Hand on to your hats this could be a interesting ride. Part of me thinks that Donald just wanting to prove he could win this. Actual policies may or may not come later.

Caballero
11-11-2016, 11:40 PM
I still don't think he wanted to win this, he just wanted to increase his market "value" in negotiations with NBC for the next season of The Apprentice or some other dumbfuck show.

Remember when he was so amazed that he could shoot anyone in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue and would get away with it?

I do believe that was genuine.

megabyteme
11-12-2016, 04:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i8jzDhj.jpg

megabyteme
11-12-2016, 04:50 PM
I still don't think he wanted to win this, he just wanted to increase his market "value" in negotiations with NBC for the next season of The Apprentice or some other dumbfuck show.

This is a pretty dumb theory. He's been looking for the right time to run for nearly two decades. He's done it to feed his megalomania.

Skiz
11-13-2016, 02:31 AM

Remember when he was so amazed that he could shoot anyone in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue and would get away with it?

I do believe that was genuine.

That's ridiculous. He could have dropped out at any time. He didn't have to fly all over the country campaigning and stay up tweeting until 4am if he didn't want to win. And NBC cancelled his Apprentice show so clearly not a strategy there.

I do think as mbm said that his ego fed much of his intentions. And he may have been more surprised than anyone when he actually did well and received the nomination. But now that he's won and sitting in the Oval Office going through the transitional motions, I'm sure there's a feeling of "wtf have I gotten myself into". I'm hoping that he's humbled by the next two months and has a different attitude for four years. I'm not too optimistic though.

And all these twatbags running around yelling about racism and sexism and such is just as infuriating. We have clear and established laws regarding those sorts of civil rights issues and they aren't going to be overturned. What people should be worried about is his protectionist/nationalist policies and what their effects will be.

mjmacky
11-13-2016, 02:19 PM
[
And all these twatbags running around yelling about racism and sexism and such is just as infuriating. We have clear and established laws regarding those sorts of civil rights issues and they aren't going to be overturned. What people should be worried about is his protectionist/nationalist policies and what their effects will be.

There's old legislation providing some protections against discrimination, but it's a dynamic situation. New discrimination laws are being proposed constantly, and additional protections against discrimination are getting blocked in houses as well. Some are overtly - ist (voter ID laws by design approach, bathroom laws, workplace laws), whereas others just allow personal judgment to flourish (stop and frisk, personal drug possession). It's really not hard to find a plethora of examples for these.

You'd realize this if you weren't so fucking complacent, white boy. It's not just Trump and the across the board concerns with his ability to serve that office, it's also the empowerment of a regressive movement.

OlegL
11-14-2016, 05:51 PM
"Deplorables" trumped Clinton!..
There is a possibility Trump will be a good president. It is possible that he will replace Obamacare with something that is more suitable for the needs of the American people. It is possible that a lot of blue-collar workers will find jobs under his administration... We just have to wait and see!

megabyteme
11-14-2016, 10:04 PM
There is a possibility Trump will be a good president. It is possible that he will replace Obamacare with something that is more suitable for the needs of the American people. It is possible that a lot of blue-collar workers will find jobs under his administration... We just have to wait and see!

You are usually smarter than this, Oleg. Having an off day? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
11-14-2016, 10:17 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/who-are-trump-appointees-reince-priebus-and-stephen-bannon

Well, Meg, you do have to admit that it's starting out so fantastically well.

Plus if you go by the whole "lead by example'" thing then everyone can look forward to not paying any taxes for at least the next 18 years. :)

IdolEyes787
11-14-2016, 10:24 PM
Fun fact, the majority of Americans now list Facebook as their main source of news. I only wish that I was making this up.

http://www.journalism.org/2016/06/15/state-of-the-news-media-2016/

The scarier thing, if the possiblity exsisted of anything being scarier, is that your what you gravitate towards online now basically shapes what news you are getting from sites like FB and Twitter. Directed news or something I think it's been called.

megabyteme
11-14-2016, 10:27 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/who-are-trump-appointees-reince-priebus-and-stephen-bannon

Well, Meg, you do have to admit that it's starting out so fantastically well.

I'm fairly certain the campaign slogan was a typo, it should have read, "Make America gape again."

Fuck.

megabyteme
11-14-2016, 10:28 PM
Fun fact, the majority of Americans now list Facebook as their main source of news. I only wish that I was making this up.

I saw that on Last Week Tonight. Dark times we live in... :(

megabyteme
11-14-2016, 10:34 PM
:lol:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/a23861/sci-fi-trump-motorcade/

IdolEyes787
11-14-2016, 10:49 PM
Science fiction or science fact?:console:

Arnoldmickey
11-17-2016, 11:56 AM
There are little bit of change after getting the power of President. hehe!

megabyteme
11-17-2016, 02:48 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again...

Fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKDBAgTBsOA

Skiz
11-18-2016, 07:57 PM
Meh. Trump sucks but shows like Colbert are just cherry picking and pandering.

IdolEyes787
11-18-2016, 08:49 PM

Only fair as that's what won Trump the election.

Skiz
11-18-2016, 09:34 PM
What's fair got to do with anything?

So Trump pandered to his audience so Colbert and co. are going to pander to theirs while they derail Trump for pandering? Actually, that's pretty spot on when describing current media.

IdolEyes787
11-18-2016, 10:00 PM
Technically fair has to do with both nothing and everything. On Trump though I'm firmly in the better he succeed as President for the good of all people than fail as President so a bunch of idiots can then say "Look, I told you so".

megabyteme
11-18-2016, 10:27 PM

There is an important element in what Colbert is doing- 'reporting' on what Trump is doing to a mass audience who may not otherwise be aware of the details. What Trump is doing looks pretty damn shitty. His campaign was a ridiculous farce- which is what the electoral college is supposed to protect us from. I'm not likely to sit through the news, but I can stomach current events if done with humor. I'd rather receive them in this packaging than the likes of CNN or Fox. The end result is the same, though. Trump is NOT qualified for the position he's in.

shaina
11-18-2016, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=Skiz;3793067] There is an important element in what Colbert is doing- 'reporting' on what Trump is doing to a mass audience who may not otherwise be aware of the details. What Trump is doing looks pretty damn shitty. His campaign was a ridiculous farce- which is what the electoral college is supposed to protect us from. I'm not likely to sit through the news, but I can stomach current events if done with humor. I'd rather receive them in this packaging than the likes of CNN or Fox. The end result is the same, though. Trump is NOT qualified for the position he's in.

So really you are right on everything you say or think... What can you do about it now??

Thinking negative about it even before the Guy gets into the White House is not going to change the results..

You just have to wait and see, you have the Religious Jew son-in law and the White Supremacy sympathizer and a guy that wants to nuke the world advising your new President..
Really what the Fuck can go wrong :innocent: :devil: :fear:

Edit: And what is going on with the nut bag good old Mayor Giuliani :unsure:

megabyteme
11-18-2016, 11:40 PM
Meh, wake me in 4 years IF there's a world left... :dry:

shaina
11-18-2016, 11:43 PM
Technically fair has to do with both nothing and everything. On Trump though I'm firmly in the better he succeed as President for the good of all people than fail as President so a bunch of idiots can then say "Look, I told you so".

Fuckin Right......

:artist::artist:

When the Fuck is weed going to be legal in Canada already and i really think Trudeau should send more than 30 Million to Hamas, the terrorist group who won't help there own people :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
11-18-2016, 11:51 PM
Head shops are far less annoying than Vap shops.Remember when Younge Street was overrun with them and it was more counter-cultural quaint than look I'm a fucking trendoid sheep irriating?

One of these Vapours places opened down the street and I'm stongly considering fire bombing it.The only problem is that it's next to a synagogue and I don't want to be mistaken for a Nazi.

http://www.vapourscanada.com/

shaina
11-18-2016, 11:55 PM
Meh, wake me in 4 years IF there's a world left... :dry:

Really Meg in all sincerity, if you didn't vote for Clinton, being it any reason you can possibly think of, must have given you the feeling that Trump was going to win..

Again i will say Trump didn't win the election the peoples faith in Clinton thinking that her corruption being right or wrong lost because a lot of people didn't vote for her..

Trump really ran a brilliant campaign ..

First bullshit out of Trumps mouth this morning Tweeting that he saved Ford from moving to Mexico , It was never moving, they just put millions of dollars upgrading the plant in Kentucky, yet stupid people don't care about the truth and believe him, he will be your new Putin leader:D

IdolEyes787
11-19-2016, 12:07 AM
I just watched The Circus episode 26 President Trump and it's truly frightening.

Fake news unfortunately sometimes has real consequences

http://www.lastmenonearth.com/people-are-not-wise-to-fake-news-p10817

shaina
11-19-2016, 12:11 AM
One of these Vapours places opened down the street and I'm stongly considering fire bombing it.The only problem is that it's next to a synagogue and I don't want to be mistaken for a Nazi.

When Sam the Record Man left Downtown Toronto, it was never the same :cry: Was just down near Yorkville Idol that doesn't look the same...

What the heck is wrong with you !!!, Just put a Bennie on, they blame the Jews for everything anyways, what are you worried about:lol::lol:

Really those Head shoppes really did have some great shit in them:D

News.... Next new lie, Trump is now settling and paying out Millions to the swindled Trump U people. What happened to doing nothing wrong and was going to fight and pay nothing??
He is way more full of shit than Clinton could ever be.
I mean anyone who watches the news or looks on the internet.. Kellyanne cConway ran Ted Cruz's campaign and never had one good word to say about Trump, and it is all over the net!!!. Then she is hired to run his campaign and now he is the greatest thing since sliced white bread.
Really how stupid can Americans be brainwashed really is mind blowing.....

shaina
11-19-2016, 12:14 AM
I just watched The Circus episode 26 President Trump and it's truly frightening.
Fake news unfortunately sometimes has real consequences

Maybe Trump is the New and improved Great White Oprah:whistling

With Heb grandchildren:O

IdolEyes787
11-19-2016, 12:15 AM
Just as soon as I'm done with the Vapours, I intend to fire bomb Kellyanne Conway.

shaina
11-19-2016, 12:21 AM
Just as soon as I'm done with the Vapours, I intend to fire bomb Kellyanne Conway.

What ever he paid her, and if she gets paid, i can say she is really fucking good, and that is no lie:unsure:
Clinton needed to hire these people:D

Trump would have never had a chance with Kerry Washington running Clinton's campaign

IdolEyes787
11-19-2016, 12:28 AM
Some pundit said that for the next election the Democrats need to do what the Republicans did and have done( Reagan,Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura, Fred Grandy, Sonny Bono etc) and run a person based more on their populartity with the public than their experience or wisdom.

So yeah, Oprah for President.:mellow:

shaina
11-19-2016, 12:36 AM
Some pundit said that for the next election the Democrats need to do what the Republicans did and have done( Reagan,Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura, Fred Grandy, Sonny Bono etc) and run a person based more on their popularity with the public than their experience or wisdom.
So yeah, Oprah for President.:mellow:

Sure, why not and her favorite White boy Tom Cruise as VP:lol:

:artist: :artist:

Biggles
11-22-2016, 07:34 PM
I see that the Alex Baldwin skit with Trump saying "scrap it" has a ring of truth with the decision not to prosecute Hillary.

:) I wonder if he also googled Isis

IdolEyes787
11-22-2016, 07:45 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/20/politics/donald-trump-hamilton-feud/

:slap:

IdolEyes787
11-22-2016, 07:47 PM
What a fucking tool.

Biggles
11-22-2016, 08:39 PM
What a fucking tool.

Twitter may survive yet....The Donald should keep them afloat with the sheer quantity of madness he is capable of at 4am in the morning.

mjmacky
11-23-2016, 12:07 PM
So, they have really niche departments in places like Russia. Will twitter become the Department of Proper Political Discourse, where all tweets are made by Trump. Tune in next year to discover a flavor with poorer taste than shit. Place human shit in your mouth sometime in December to enhance the perspective.

megabyteme
11-23-2016, 02:22 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/20/politics/donald-trump-hamilton-feud/

:slap:

I expect we will see a bipartisan vote of 'no confidence', or something similar. Not sure what mechanisms are in place for such a fuckup, but impeachment doesn't seem strong enough. NO ONE believes he will do *anything* positive.

Trump as president is the equivalent of Oleg writing a book on how to score with chicks...

IdolEyes787
11-23-2016, 02:29 PM
You really have to pause and wonder though what sort of a mind, when saddled with having the fate of the World place upon his shoulders, thinks this is the priority? :blink:

lance554331
11-27-2016, 03:30 AM
well i guess he was right

Cheese
11-27-2016, 09:53 AM
It is fun living in the prequel to The Purge. I'm looking forward to the inevitable Nuclear Winter as well, all those hours on Fallout are going to serve me well.

cardomonto
11-27-2016, 01:28 PM
well i guess he was right

That's just sad!