PDA

View Full Version : burd food

Mr. Mulder
11-18-2016, 01:26 PM
I've had a lot of unsupervised time off work and not wanting to walk to the shops i've been eating a lot of the misseses food - without permission. :cool:

This fucking thing is delicious. I cannot believe its existed for so long in this fridge, replenishing week after week and ive only just now sampled this earthly delight. Yes its a yoghurt and yoghurts are for gays, but its so much more than that :no: It's cold, wet and slimy like you'd expect and its got fruit in it, putting aside that fruit causes aids it is a taste sensation. It's got so many chunks in it of whatever apricot is, its barely a yoghurt and more like eating solid food. Every slurp is chunky, filling and coated in a nourishing sweet slime. There was never a mouthful I experienced throughout that was just slime alone. And the pot is huge! and its wet enough to drink so no need for a spoon.

This is a tough one. The box is correct in that it was both crispy and yummy, it tasted great - no problem with taste. The problem was the rest of the morning as for hours after it felt like i was shitting broken glass. I had what I would describe as a large, generous bowl full of Almonds Oats & More - perhaps if I had had the suggested portion size I wouldn’t have almost died, but I don't play by the rules. Would I have them again? My mouth says yes but my bleeding anus says no :dabs:

Next on the list will be almond milk as i drank all the normal stuff. It lives in a cupboard, i'm sceptical. :eyebrows:

Barbarossa
11-18-2016, 01:37 PM

Mrs B. is currently consuming a lot of these at the moment, which literally IS bird food.

I'm not having any of it. I put it outside for the squirrels when she's not looking.

shaina
11-18-2016, 02:03 PM
This is a tough one. The box is correct in that it was both crispy and yummy, it tasted great - no problem with taste. The problem was the rest of the morning as for hours after it felt like i was shitting broken glass. I had what I would describe as a large, generous bowl full of Almonds Oats & More - perhaps if I had had the suggested portion size I wouldn’t have almost died, but I don't play by the rules. Would I have them again? My mouth says yes but my bleeding anus says no :dabs:
Next on the list will be almond milk as i drank all the normal stuff. It lives in a cupboard, i'm sceptical. :eyebrows:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So it felt like you were getting prepared for a colonoscopy Mulder..

My wife is Lactose Intolerance so she drinks this one, and it has to be refrigerated

It is ok to drink a small glass of it, but not very tasty with cereal, but she doesn't mind it, and i am not sure if they sell it where you live

manker
11-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Looking forward to more of this blog about what happens when Mulder's in the flat on his own :happy:
Incidentally, I've insider information that the Onken was drunk whilst wearing french knickers and I've no comment upon what was happening with the Hitachi while the cereal was being consumed.

in other news:

My mouth says yes but my bleeding anus says no
that's what she said :kiss:

Something Else
11-18-2016, 07:13 PM
I've had a lot of unsupervised time off work and not wanting to walk to the shops i've been eating a lot of the misseses food - without permission. :cool:

This fucking thing is delicious. I cannot believe its existed for so long in this fridge, replenishing week after week and ive only just now sampled this earthly delight. Yes its a yoghurt and yoghurts are for gays, but its so much more than that :no: It's cold, wet and slimy like you'd expect and its got fruit in it, putting aside that fruit causes aids it is a taste sensation. It's got so many chunks in it of whatever apricot is, its barely a yoghurt and more like eating solid food. Every slurp is chunky, filling and coated in a nourishing sweet slime. There was never a mouthful I experienced throughout that was just slime alone. And the pot is huge! and its wet enough to drink so no need for a spoon.

I like a good Onken. It was the only thing I could eat in the mornings before climbing, that didn't make me feel sick. :smilie4:

Skiz
11-18-2016, 07:34 PM
Do ewe fellas have Naked juice or Suja Juice over there? I get yelled at for drinking those but they're both choice. :happy:

Skiz
11-18-2016, 07:38 PM
Looking forward to more of this blog about what happens when Mulder's in the flat on his own :happy:
Incidentally, I've insider information that the Onken was drunk whilst wearing french knickers and I've no comment upon what was happening with the Hitachi while the cereal was being consumed.

...and playing Just Cause 3. :stalker:

IdolEyes787
11-18-2016, 08:45 PM
This seems to be a thread about health foods that aren't actually that healthy.

manker
11-19-2016, 02:24 PM
This seems to be a thread about health foods that aren't actually that healthy.
That's because men are talking about it.
You wouldn't understand with your clean living :ghey: exercise :ghey: and abstinence :ghey:

Mr. Mulder
11-19-2016, 03:22 PM
"Ooh look at me, I eat healthy. I'm gonna live longer and have a better quality of life" :ghey:

Mr. Mulder
11-19-2016, 03:23 PM

...and playing Just Cause 3. :stalker:

Its sick if you don't mind being Mexican for 20 hours.

JPaul
11-19-2016, 03:25 PM

I like a good Onken. It was the only thing I could eat in the mornings before climbing, that didn't make me feel sick. :smilie4:

Climbing you say, I'm assuming that is some sort of euphonium.

manker
11-19-2016, 03:50 PM

Climbing you say, I'm assuming that is some sort of euphonium.That'll be literal climbing as I believe ben was officially a tree surgeon in between bouts of unemployable doletardery.
Or maybe it was a line to keep the filth off his black arse. You just never know with the Jews.

manker
11-19-2016, 03:51 PM
"Ooh look at me, I eat healthy. I'm gonna live longer and have a better quality of life" :ghey:
People like that make me sick. Just what are they hoping to gain from it all :crazy:

JPaul
11-19-2016, 03:57 PM
Climbing you say, I'm assuming that is some sort of euphonium.That'll be literal climbing as I believe ben was officially a tree sturgeon in between bouts of unemployable doletardery.
Or maybe it was a line to keep the filth off his black arse. You just never know with the Jews.

Oh right, I thought tree sturgeon was a made up thing as well.

One lives and learns I suppose.

Arnoldmickey
11-20-2016, 03:06 PM
All are nutritious food. thanks!

Something Else
11-20-2016, 04:52 PM
That'll be literal climbing as I believe ben was officially a tree sturgeon in between bouts of unemployable doletardery.

In America, the name for someone in the profession is Wood Cutter. True story.

JPaul
11-20-2016, 07:16 PM

They can be a very unimaginative people.

IdolEyes787
11-20-2016, 07:26 PM

Not actually a true story but a good story nontheless.:coffee:

IdolEyes787
11-20-2016, 07:33 PM
They can be a very unimaginative people.

That's true but as a general rule only when there's no money involved.

mjmacky
11-21-2016, 06:13 AM
I'd probably go with wood cutter over constantly being asked if I jacked my lumber today.

mjmacky
11-21-2016, 06:16 AM
You could splice lumberjack and wood cutter, but then you'd end up with more suggestive titles.

Mr. Mulder
11-21-2016, 07:45 AM
Something about beavers? :eyebrows:

mjmacky
11-21-2016, 08:48 AM
sans clams unfortunately, or fortunately

JPaul
11-22-2016, 07:20 PM

Biggles
11-22-2016, 07:24 PM

Pretty sure beavers are not edible...:unsure:

JPaul
11-22-2016, 07:34 PM

I beg to differ.

The beaver is a fish and as such can be eaten by Catholics on a Friday.

Biggles
11-22-2016, 08:37 PM

I beg to differ.

The beaver is a fish and as such can be eaten by Catholics on a Friday.

I didn't know that....true story

JPaul
11-22-2016, 08:39 PM
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/thoughtful-animal/once-upon-a-time-the-catholic-church-decided-that-beavers-were-fish/

Biggles
11-22-2016, 08:43 PM
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/thoughtful-animal/once-upon-a-time-the-catholic-church-decided-that-beavers-were-fish/

Every day is a school day. One has to admire the pragmatism of the civil service departments of religion (it is just their traffic wardens that are total dicks).

JPaul
11-22-2016, 09:41 PM

Every day is a school day. One has to admire the pragmatism of the civil service departments of religion (it is just their traffic wardens that are total dicks).

:glag:

Wee civil servants have a lot to answer four.

manker
11-23-2016, 10:54 AM
:eyebrows:
Agree.