PDA

View Full Version : chalice is a liar

mjmacky
11-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Don't believe anything he says, for they're tales from his death bed.

mjmacky
11-23-2016, 01:09 PM
I'm a little drunk. When you make me angry, I'm a big drunk.

IdolEyes787
11-23-2016, 02:23 PM
I thought that you were a little bit country.

manker
11-23-2016, 03:18 PM
This is about anime, isn't it. Or comics :eyebrows:
I can't imagine chavis having anything else in common with a big ghey like mary.

chalice
11-23-2016, 07:39 PM
Mary and myself shamefully tumble through the coats in the wardrobe into an alternate dimension where things are really real. I can't recommend it. No good ever comes of it.

Turns out it was Mary's birthday in past recent solar cycles, and so abhorrent to her is the concept of acknowledgement of her existence on the traditional annual basis, that she wilfully hid her alternate dimensional profile until the birthday heat died down, only to pop up again and announce the whole sorry event in retrospect. Well, I tell you, intercunts. I ribbed her gently about starting a thread here, but I would never betray a friend. She clearly thought me a soulless jew and constructed this thread in an ill-imagined preemptive buffer. Well, it worked. I don't have to start a thread now, keeping my conscience and souls intact.

Happy birthday Mary. Love you. :kiss:

IdolEyes787
11-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Mary and myself shamefully tumble through the coats in the wardrobe into an alternate dimension where things are really real. I can't recommend it. No good ever comes of it.

I see this has something to be about some allegorical representation of Heaven. I'm at a loss to see how Jews would fit in unless in this scenerio they are the witch.

chalice
11-23-2016, 08:06 PM

I see this has something to be about some allegorical representation of Heaven. I'm at a loss to see how Jews would fit in unless in this scenerio they are the witch.

Don't worry, mate. You can have half of my soul.

IdolEyes787
11-23-2016, 08:12 PM
Any idea how old Mary is? I guessing by his pictures somewhere around 57-58.

chalice
11-23-2016, 08:13 PM
Ha. I wouldn't go any further. Safe to say he would definitely be a paedophile if he fucked a kid.

manker
11-23-2016, 09:08 PM

IdolEyes787
11-23-2016, 10:20 PM
Happy Birthday, Murray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGao3TTXE5k

shaina
11-24-2016, 12:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ThUqGSfEI

And many many more:D

mjmacky
11-24-2016, 09:46 AM
I'm a rambunctious drunk. I only owe myself an apology, but I don't accept those so fuck it.

manker
11-24-2016, 09:50 AM
I'm a rambunctious drunk. I only owe myself an apology, but I don't accept those so fuck it.Why does it say 'curry' on the back of your Hispanic bf's car?

shaina
11-24-2016, 10:15 AM
Why does it say 'curry' on the back of your Hispanic bf's car?

mjmacky
11-24-2016, 11:59 AM
I'm a rambunctious drunk. I only owe myself an apology, but I don't accept those so fuck it.Why does it say 'curry' on the back of your Hispanic bf's car?
There's more to the story, but that's the name of the dealership that "sold" the car.

manker
11-24-2016, 12:06 PM
Why does it say 'curry' on the back of your Hispanic bf's car?
There's more to the story, but that's the name of the dealership that "sold" the car.If there's more to this rollercoaster ride, let's hear it.
Also, are you enjoying the hatsuyuki?

Something Else
11-24-2016, 02:30 PM
Happy birthday Jimmy Saville in disguise.

IdolEyes787
11-24-2016, 05:18 PM
There's more to the story, but that's the name of the dealership that "sold" the car.

Like you are in love with Stephen Curry of the the Golden State Warriors? You never met a tikka masala you didn't like? You've seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show an unhealthy amount of times? Which is to say at least once.

anon
11-25-2016, 01:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0uFpJzNPA

:happy:

chalice
11-25-2016, 10:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLuWFl8tio8

IdolEyes787
11-25-2016, 10:42 PM
Clearly neither of you with your punk rock songs understand Mary's heart like I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuA1ikIOqJY

shaina
11-26-2016, 12:53 AM
Like you are in love with Stephen Curry of the the Golden State Warriors? You never met a tikka masala you didn't like? You've seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show an unhealthy amount of times? Which is to say at least once.

Nice Peal Necklace:D

shaina
11-26-2016, 12:54 AM
Clearly neither of you with your punk rock songs understand Mary's heart like I do.

:lol: :artist::artist: :lol:

chalice
11-26-2016, 01:22 AM
Is this silly hebrew being purposefully stupid or what? Am I the only one who realises how clinically unworthy it is? Idol, how can you tolerate such idolatry?

Somebody needs to get embarrassed quick shape. I would think the adult would have to take a firm hand. That's you, Idol. I haven't vomited in a while, but my disbelief in this monkey upsets my stomach. People like it just can't be real.

mjmacky
11-26-2016, 05:42 AM
There's more to the story, but that's the name of the dealership that "sold" the car.If there's more to this rollercoaster ride, let's hear it.

I thought you would have learned by now that I don't tease titillation but rather banish banality. Now I'm tasked with trying to make it just a little interesting.

My grandfather had a senior position with Curry dealerships, and the car was originally a gift to his wife, my grandmother. I had mostly been estranged from them, which is something inherited from my mom since she was kicked out of the house when she was 14. My grandmother was crazy, and her jealousy of my mom's presence in the household prompted my mom's early emancipation. There was little contact over the years, but she reconnected with her father as he was dying of cancer. The loony grandmother came to live with us after my grandfather's passing, and the car came with her. Nobody was driving it until I hit 14 and started taking it out illegally. When I got my license at 16 (Florida), I officially inherited the car. The end.

mjmacky
11-26-2016, 05:46 AM

Cult followings usually interest me enough to spend the 1-2 hours on certain films, but the entirety of the Rocky Horror Picture Show has yet to be visited by my eyes and ears. I've seen clips and references here and there, so I know of it, but I've never actually been motivated enough to watch it.

On a side note, I love curry whether it's Indian, Chinese, Thai, "British", or Japanese. Even more, I love that at most Indian places here, the side of naan I get is as large as a fat newborn.

mjmacky
11-26-2016, 05:48 AM

but for all the wrong reasons

zettai ryouiki center screen at 1:08

mjmacky
11-26-2016, 05:50 AM
Happy birthday Jimmy Saville in disguise.

Oh sure, that's exactly what my google search history needed.

mjmacky
11-26-2016, 05:57 AM
Any idea how old Mary is? I guessing by his pictures somewhere around 57-58.

If you were going by pictures, I couldn't have been born before 1970 (if you believe it's me at 16 laying on a car produced in 1986). At the other end, if I was married when I first started posting here (again, assuming that to be true), then I couldn't have been born after 1993. So, I'm a person who is born sometime between 1970-1993, which makes me somewhere between 23 and 46 years old. Take the average of that.

I hope that dissatisfies you.

mjmacky
11-26-2016, 05:58 AM
To clarify the math on that, you have to put two into 69.

shaina
11-26-2016, 11:51 AM
Cult followings usually interest me enough to spend the 1-2 hours on certain films, but the entirety of the Rocky Horror Picture Show has yet to be visited by my eyes and ears. I've seen clips and references here and there, so I know of it, but I've never actually been motivated enough to watch it.
On a side note, I love curry whether it's Indian, Chinese, Thai, "British", or Japanese. Even more, I love that at most Indian places here, the side of naan I get is as large as a fat newborn.

Funny the movie was really a cult in my younger days(more my brothers and sisters, i was younger), and to really appreciate it, you did need to see it in your local theater with the crowd/audience special effects to appreciate it more:)
For curry flavors you missed Jamaican style in your pleasure pallet, and i too like eating food with curry flavors, but i need to pleasure it in the garage or the restaurant, for it takes a spring cleaning to get the smell out of your household..
And afterwords you have to make sure the washroom facilities are all clean and clear for the pallet luv's the flavors but the stomach and sphincter regret it later.

PS. Macky one of my Chinese friends was born and raised in Jamaica before moving to Canada(like 12 siblings) , and his mother kind of built a small green house like structure walking into the front porch of her house and she grew pepper plants/trees in it.. I can tell you when you got out of the car and started walking towards the house your nose would tingle, then when you opened the porch door, your bloody eyes would burn!!!, it was the first time i have had a pepper actually make me tear even before i tasted it:fireman:

manker
11-26-2016, 01:50 PM
Is this silly hebrew being purposefully stupid or what? Am I the only one who realises how clinically unworthy it is? Idol, how can you tolerate such idolatry?

Somebody needs to get embarrassed quick shape. I would think the adult would have to take a firm hand. That's you, Idol. I haven't vomited in a while, but my disbelief in this monkey upsets my stomach. People like it just can't be real.At times it makes my eyebrows twitch, other times I shift a little in my seat.
That said, if everyone was aligned with me, how would the girl I really like notice what I was up to.

manker
11-26-2016, 01:56 PM
If there's more to this rollercoaster ride, let's hear it.

I thought you would have learned by now that I don't tease titillation but rather banish banality. Now I'm tasked with trying to make it just a little interesting.

My grandfather had a senior position with Curry dealerships, and the car was originally a gift to his wife, my grandmother. I had mostly been estranged from them, which is something inherited from my mom since she was kicked out of the house when she was 14. My grandmother was crazy, and her jealousy of my mom's presence in the household prompted my mom's early emancipation. There was little contact over the years, but she reconnected with her father as he was dying of cancer. The loony grandmother came to live with us after my grandfather's passing, and the car came with her. Nobody was driving it until I hit 14 and started taking it out illegally. When I got my license at 16 (Florida), I officially inherited the car. The end.From that and other posts I've managed to glean that the statistically most probable age you hit a few days ago was 40.
You old tan cocked reprobate.

shaina
11-26-2016, 02:33 PM
At times it makes my eyebrows twitch, other times I shift a little in my seat.
That said, if everyone was aligned with me, how would the girl I really like notice what I was up to.

:whistling

IdolEyes787
11-26-2016, 02:35 PM

Somebody needs to get embarrassed quick shape. I would think the adult would have to take a firm hand. That's you, Idol. I haven't vomited in a while, but my disbelief in this monkey upsets my stomach. People like it just can't be real.
I don't feel it's so much "idolatry' as simply trying to support a friend on some shite site where friendship seems to be an extremely rare commodity.

As for this ''worthy'' nonsense, Samuel Johnson someone who wrote decidedly better than even your esteemed self, said ''Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not''.

manker
11-26-2016, 02:39 PM
He also said there were snakes on a motherfuckin' plane, so it evens out.
I'd call it a draw between him and chavois.

manker
11-26-2016, 02:40 PM
Oh hang on, chavis wrote wart poetry which I accidentally read some of. Sam wins.

shaina
11-26-2016, 02:45 PM
I don't feel it's so much "idolatry' as simply trying to support a friend on some shite site where friendship seems to be an extremely rare commodity.
As for this ''worthy'' nonsense, Samuel Johnson someone who wrote decidedly better than even your esteemed self, said ''Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not''.

:artist: ;) :artist:

manker
11-26-2016, 03:07 PM
As for this ''worthy'' nonsense, Samuel Johnson someone who wrote decidedly better than even your esteemed self, said ''Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not''.:artist: ;) :artist:I'm not sure how to interpret those emoticons, but if they're a cry for help - fear not:
I'm fond of you even if I'm not always kind. Unlike some Torontarians who like cats and bikes but will remain nameless.
Talk about back-handed compliments :(

shaina
11-26-2016, 03:42 PM
I'm not sure how to interpret those emoticons, but if they're a cry for help - fear not:
I'm fond of you even if I'm not always kind. Unlike some Torontarians who like cats and bikes but will remain nameless.

Far from assistance Manker, but appreciated.
Words on a page can be interpreted in many different ways, and it is anyone's right how they choose to respect or respond to them.

It is like being at a party and a few there you are just not fond of, you have many options, you can be civil and have fun or you can just ignore, it is always your choice and always will be..
I think it has to do with being a adult/grown-up, some people do and some just don't..
As for the Artist emoji you see on a few in response to Idols posts?? Try to use your imagination on what they really mean:D

Hint: Idol is a guy that i got off to a rocky start in the beginning, and getting to really know him, he is a very sincere and respectful guy, and there is quite of few guys here that i think the same, and there is a few that i don't. How i choose to interpret or not respond in a conversation/post is my choice.

Just like it is yours:happy:

And i do think you are a good family guy as well...

manker
11-26-2016, 04:14 PM
Canvas > art > piss artist > drunkard
That's really the best I can do, Emoticons frequently seem like non-sequiturs to me. Acronyms aren't much better, though.

Please clicky to reveal my face when I type 'lol'.

Of course, that isn't my actual face, it's Ryan Gosling's, but it's the closest I could get without going to the trouble of acting out a similar scenario myself.

shaina
11-26-2016, 04:20 PM
Different Key strokes for different folks:D

I assume this was before the skin grafts

mjmacky
11-26-2016, 04:27 PM

My grandfather had a senior position with Curry dealerships, and the car was originally a gift to his wife, my grandmother. I had mostly been estranged from them, which is something inherited from my mom since she was kicked out of the house when she was 14. My grandmother was crazy, and her jealousy of my mom's presence in the household prompted my mom's early emancipation. There was little contact over the years, but she reconnected with her father as he was dying of cancer. The loony grandmother came to live with us after my grandfather's passing, and the car came with her. Nobody was driving it until I hit 14 and started taking it out illegally. When I got my license at 16 (Florida), I officially inherited the car. The end.From that and other posts I've managed to glean that the statistically most probable age you hit a few days ago was 40.
You old tan cocked reprobate.
You mean you guessed 40 in spite of me actually giving you a much closer approximation.

By the age of 10, I was 60 years old, and I haven't gotten younger with each year with a couple of leap years, the actual meaning lost, that were thrown in the mix.

shaina
11-26-2016, 04:58 PM
From that and other posts I've managed to glean that the statistically most probable age you hit a few days ago was 40.

And you want me to recommend you to do peoples book-keeping and taxes:yikes:
Even for free you haven't got a shot :lol:

IdolEyes787
11-26-2016, 06:22 PM
I'm not sure how to interpret those emoticons, but if they're a cry for help - fear not:

Hint: Idol is a guy that i got off to a rocky start in the beginning

I'm not from Toronto.

I consider that some kind of insult actually as the only people I know from Toronto are either accountants or Jews.

As for Shay not liking and than liking me, that is an extremely rare case as historically things seem to move in the opposite direction. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
11-26-2016, 06:27 PM
You mean you guessed 40 in spite of me actually giving you a much closer approximation.

By the age of 10, I was 60 years old, and I haven't gotten younger with each year with a couple of leap years, the actual meaning lost, that were thrown in the mix.

I'd like to ammend my guess as I'm now taking into account that probably no one is capable of getting that completely full of themselves in the course of only 58 years.

Therefore I'm ballparking somewhere around 124 as the Japanese apparently live longer than the rest of us.

IdolEyes787
11-26-2016, 06:30 PM
That's really the best I can do, Emoticons frequently seem like non-sequiturs to me. Acronyms aren't much better, though.

I always just assumed that he was trying to tell me that I'm pretty as a picture and left it at that.

shaina
11-26-2016, 07:00 PM
I'm not from Toronto.
I consider that some kind of insult actually as the only people I know from Toronto are either accountants or Jews.
As for Shay not liking and than liking me, that is an extremely rare case as historically things seem to move in the opposite direction. :unsure:

Actually i was never from Toronto either(born in North York) , but it does give you a better chance they don't think you live in a Teepee or Igloo :rolleyes:
And the Jew demographic thing has now changed to non English speaking math genius Egg Rolls, and the Accountants Jews now live in Forest Hill or Thornhill:whistling

And i never disliked you, i misunderstood your writing skills, which still happens occasionally.

Again i will say without a doubt and shout it out to FST!! Idol is a very sincere and honest guy;), but that doesn't change he also is an intellectual professional troublemaker.....

shaina
11-26-2016, 07:03 PM
I always just assumed that he was trying to tell me that I'm pretty as a picture and left it at that.

:blushing:

mjmacky
11-27-2016, 12:03 PM

I'd like to ammend my guess as I'm now taking into account that probably no one is capable of getting that completely full of themselves in the course of only 58 years.

Therefore I'm ballparking somewhere around 124 as the Japanese apparently live longer than the rest of us.
Actually I fucked up and put a haven't where there should have been a have, but the original statement and this clarification are no less confusing.

cardomonto
11-27-2016, 01:15 PM
Seriously, what's going on in here!

IdolEyes787
11-27-2016, 03:02 PM
Actually I fucked up and put a haven't where there should have been a have, but the original statement and this clarification are no less confusing.

That's OK I actually like you better when you're not trying to make sense.:flowers: