PDA

View Full Version : Google Mobile Index

turtleman
01-05-2017, 07:57 PM
I have been hearing rumours that Google is to create a mobile friendly only index. So if your website is not phone friendly you will not be found when someone searches on a phone. Anyone anything to add?

accltd
01-20-2017, 10:57 AM
From what I have been reading its more than a rumour but i douldn't find anythign that gives a timescale for its implementation

epcltd
02-17-2017, 07:58 PM
This was on Seartch Engine Land some time ago http://searchengineland.com/google-divide-index-giving-mobile-users-better-fresher-content-261037

daliamaarouf
05-04-2017, 02:42 PM
when your site be work and open with any browser it`s will increase your chance to get agood place in google search and this will be useful for other things like get more traffic and when you get more traffic it will be good to be with the time in the first google pages search

Samrockzz
05-12-2017, 06:25 AM
Yes! I also heard about that rumor. What ever it may be, it is essential to make a website mobile friendly or responsive as it is the Smart Phone generation.

SVlien547
06-21-2017, 02:37 PM
You should use template responsive, its support multi device

mariya
07-21-2017, 09:40 AM
Most of the people using their mobile phone for searching, If the sites are mobile friendly you will get more visibility for your business.

vsjess
08-02-2017, 05:28 PM
I am pretty sure it is part of the algorithm by now

Kuznec
08-02-2017, 06:28 PM
I feel that the mobile index will consist of 99% of the tubes with adult content.

expertchinmay
08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
Google gathers data on each page in an enormous inventory, known as a record, which it at that point uses to plan and show list items for different questions. Up to this point, Google fundamentally saw website pages through the eyes of a desktop client, regarding versatile pages as vital, yet optional to those desktop pages. Presently, Google is treating the portable renditions of each page as the essential page to file, with desktop adaptations being optional.

rotansharma
09-18-2018, 07:07 AM
Mobile-first indexing means Google will predominantly use the mobile version of the content for indexing and ranking. We will continue to show the URL that is the most appropriate to users (whether it's a desktop or mobile URL) in Search results.

crghsam
10-10-2018, 06:35 PM
We had notification that our website is now part of the Mobile First Index a couple of weeks ago. Not sure it has any SERPS impact one way or another as yet

Graspskills
12-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Its not rumour. It;s True. Google Mobile Index is using Google webmaster Tool (GWT). Once index your website GWT-> Fetch as google, Google take your site mobile friendly and its immediately crawl google mobile search engine.

railrecipe
06-07-2021, 10:01 AM
Yes, you are right. Its not a rumour, its a fact. All the website should be mobile friendly then only google will give it priority to rank on top of the search engine.