PDA

View Full Version : PassTheHeadPhones

Tv Controls you
03-14-2017, 10:38 PM
Hello to my old/new FST friends (it's been a while).
Thought I would would launch a new thread on a recent interaction I had with a new tracker.

After losing what.cd a few months back, I’ve been peaking around for new trackers.
I stumbled upon this new site PassTheHeadPhones aka (ReDacted).
I figured I’d pop in for an interview, a process almost identical to that of what.cd.

Things got a little odd when I was asked which trackers I currently used and to screenshot a picture of my account on each.
One of which I remarked was another private tracker (for the purposes of this thread I will refer to as E).
I was then asked to produce a screenshot of "E".
Despite my efforts to explain that the full name, let alone a screenshot of "E" was against rules, they insisted I provide a screenshot.

I was not allowed to proceed without the screenshot (a decision made unanimously from PassTheHeadPhones staff)

I found it a bit odd that another site would have disregard for another site’s wishes (especially one of such history)

I recall a lot more interconnection between different sites in the past, whereas now there seems to be a disconnect.

Tv Controls You

1000possibleclaws
03-15-2017, 06:01 AM
I feel the same way about that site but personal feelings aside, RED along with Apollo are making good strides and should be commended (or more specifically their userbases should be commended) on what they have accomplished over this short time. I'm glad they both exist.

Tv Controls you
03-17-2017, 05:20 AM
I feel the same way about that site but personal feelings aside, RED along with Apollo are making good strides and should be commended (or more specifically their userbases should be commended) on what they have accomplished over this short time. I'm glad they both exist.

Thanks for reaching out.
An old buddy of mine happened to be on the site and is helping me out with an invite.
If even a small portion of what.cd has transitioned to either of those sites, I am extremely interested.
Not to start another what.cd thread, but the effort put in by all parties was so immense I will be missing it for years to come.
Excited to see where these new communities are heading.

Tv Controls You