PDA

View Full Version : Need to Contact Staff of Xtreme Wrestling Torrents

Prior
03-17-2017, 11:28 AM
I have an odd situation to report. I used an anti-spyware program on my computer because it was running slow. The program deleted all my browser cookies, so all my website passwords were deleted from automatic login. Anyways i submitted a password request for the site xtreme wrestling torrents and did not receive a reply back.

I know I submitted the proper email address, since I tried the only other one I use, and the other email came back unrecognized to the XWT server. So I was hoping someone could get in contact with the XWT staff, who is a member there themselves, and ask for them to submit a password reset email for the account associated with Prior22. It may be Prior instead. But it's definitely one of the two. Big thanks to anyone who can help me out :)

pootystomp
03-17-2017, 02:40 PM
The whole staff passed away in an Xtreme wrestling accident

Prior
03-18-2017, 11:33 AM
No one? I would be willing to give a few dollars to someone, via paypal, to anyone who can help me out.

smcewa11
03-20-2017, 03:25 PM
At this minute they are open. Signup from a different IP and once you are in on the new account ask them directly.

This assumes that xwt is http://xtremewrestlingtorrents.net/signup.php

As an aside, the cookies might not be needed if you have a browser that stores logins, for example firefox has them in tools, options, security, then saved logins. It is just cut/paste then as your old password will work until you click the email link to generate the new password.

Send me mucho $$$ for double assist...only joking! :P

Prior
03-21-2017, 11:36 AM
At this minute they are open. Signup from a different IP and once you are in on the new account ask them directly.

This assumes that xwt is http://xtremewrestlingtorrents.net/signup.php

As an aside, the cookies might not be needed if you have a browser that stores logins, for example firefox has them in tools, options, security, then saved logins. It is just cut/paste then as your old password will work until you click the email link to generate the new password.

Send me mucho $$$ for double assist...only joking! :P

I was actually able to that on the 19th. With the new account I posted a thread on their forum with the request of re-setting my password. One of the admins thankfully helped me out.