PDA

View Full Version : least privilege on Windows and Mac endpoints

validyeoman
04-03-2017, 04:20 PM
How do you enforce least privilege on Windows and Mac endpoints without compromising productivity or security?

Lightbrowser
04-11-2017, 05:38 AM
I just did some readings and I found some important information about least privilege. by the way, it is written there that a Power Broker Endpoint enforces least privilege across endpoints. This provides visibility and control over all privileged applications and accounts. It also help users to be productive while reducing risk and it simplifies privileged access management distributions while reducing costs.

coldtart
04-11-2017, 05:51 AM
You may check about a Power Broker tool. It might help you with least privilege management.

Lightbrowser
04-11-2017, 06:01 AM
You may check about a Power Broker tool. It might help you with least privilege management.

I also agree with a Powerbroker solution that might help with a least privilege management for endpoint security. I think, it helps enforce least privilege access based on an application’s known vulnerabilities.

JonieDerby
04-18-2017, 09:58 AM
Yes, Powerbroker is the solution. Check least privilege solutions (https://www.beyondtrust.com/solutions/least-privilege-management/) from Beyondtrust. They are one of the best service providers who has a very good reputation in the industry.