PDA

View Full Version : I lost my virginity today!!!!!

OlegL
06-12-2017, 06:21 AM
Guys, I have the most incredible news. I actually lost my virginity today. Yes, let it be known that on June 12, 2017, at the age of 35, I lost my virginity. I paid $150 to a prostitute and she was cute. She was on top of me when we were having sex. ON TOP OF ME.

shivanandan
06-12-2017, 06:29 AM
Congratulations

Isn't that a difficult position , being on top of you . I always do it from the side

Barbarossa
06-12-2017, 07:59 AM
Hope your arse is not too sore this morning. Congrats, I guess!!

anon
06-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Oleg getting laid? That's social justice.

Something Else
06-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Guys, I have the most incredible news. I actually lost my virginity today. Yes, let it be known that on June 12, 2017, at the age of 35, I lost my virginity. I paid $150 to a prostitute and she was cute. She was on top of me when we were having sex. ON TOP OF ME.

It doesn't count if the prostitute goes on top, unless you bury them afterwards.

Barbarossa
06-12-2017, 02:29 PM
If he paid $150 I can almost guarantee he got screwed :lol:

shivanandan
06-12-2017, 03:37 PM
You payed 10,000 rs for a prostitute just to put your cock inside her vagina ?

:geek:

Gribley
06-12-2017, 06:31 PM

You are now on that slippery slope to losing your house (maybe you still live at home but I`ll not assume) and all your other assets. You have been tempted by the wizards sleeve, better than a sludge tunnel so congrats for that.

Good luck I guess.

megabyteme
06-12-2017, 07:02 PM
'cute' :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-12-2017, 09:18 PM
I really don't care about any of this , OlegL but I suppose if you gave me $150 I could pretend to give a fuck.

megabyteme
06-12-2017, 10:49 PM
I really don't care about any of this , OlegL but I suppose if you gave me $150 I could pretend to give a fuck.

Whore. My I-don't-give-a-fucks are real and free.

shaina
06-12-2017, 10:50 PM

Not Enough for you :whistling
Maybe we should get Trump to negotiate??

:artist:

shaina
06-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Whore. My I-don't-give-a-fucks are real and free.

That i believe....

anon
06-13-2017, 02:04 AM
If he paid $150 I can almost guarantee he got screwed :lol:

Agreed, paying for 25 years of donator status on FST would have been the better choice :sly:

OlegL
06-13-2017, 03:27 PM
It was such an incredible day for me. You don't know how happy I felt when our bodies were together... I was kissing many different parts of her body (except her lips, since prostitutes don't allow their customers to kiss their lips). During that day, I felt truly ALIVE.

megabyteme
06-13-2017, 04:12 PM
Where did you find her? How old was she? Would you say that it was the best 12 seconds of your life?

shivanandan
06-13-2017, 04:23 PM
A friend of mine had done 5 prostitutes , a french prostitute , That is how he began this whole prostitution quest .then an Indian girl , A Lebanese prostitute , A German prostitute , an Israeli prostitute . currently looking for a wife :-)

He says the same thing sometimes , oh how awesome it feels

shivanandan
06-13-2017, 04:31 PM
You are basically nothing compared to him . Maybe you should do more :glag:

OlegL
06-13-2017, 04:35 PM
Where did you find her? How old was she? Would you say that it was the best 12 seconds of your life?

She was young; that was all I cared about. I felt a sense of intimacy with her; that's why it was one of the best moments of my life. I live in NYC, so I found her in NYC.

shivanandan
06-13-2017, 04:45 PM
What if the guys from the west coast beats you up ?

:emorod:

shivanandan
06-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Also is there a NYV ? New york village ? Was it occupied by england before the settlers arrived ? Lol . Because that is how it sounds like , New Yolk city

shivanandan
06-13-2017, 04:52 PM
Have you read the , New Yolk City by Henry the Navigator ?

OlegL
06-13-2017, 05:03 PM
No, I have not.

shivanandan
06-13-2017, 08:59 PM
No , i was just trying to make a joke .

Everyone has some aims in life .My aim sort of ended in 14 June 2017 .

I hope you continue with yours :-)

megabyteme
06-13-2017, 11:27 PM

She was young; that was all I cared about. I felt a sense of intimacy with her; that's why it was one of the best moments of my life. I live in NYC, so I found her in NYC.

Was she on the street? Craigslist ad? Holding up a sign that suggested she'd 'work' for food? Just running along at the playground?

anon
06-14-2017, 01:48 AM
It was such an incredible day for me. You don't know how happy I felt when our bodies were together... I was kissing many different parts of her body (except her lips, since prostitutes don't allow their customers to kiss their lips). During that day, I felt truly ALIVE.

#andforthatmomentwewereinfinite

IdolEyes787
06-14-2017, 01:54 AM
#andforthatmomentwewereinfinite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50

OlegL
06-14-2017, 03:23 AM

Was she on the street? Craigslist ad? Holding up a sign that suggested she'd 'work' for food? Just running along at the playground?

My sister's ex-husband was the one who contacted her. We drove in his car to the place where she lived. Then he paid her, and I had sex with her.

megabyteme
06-14-2017, 05:00 AM

My sister's ex-husband was the one who contacted her. We drove in his car to the place where she lived. Then he paid her, and I had sex with her.

That's a spooky verb tense you used there...

Barbarossa
06-14-2017, 08:12 AM

That's lovely, that is. And I'm sure she felt the same :emo:

Gribley
06-14-2017, 09:18 AM
My sister's ex-husband was the one who contacted her.
I`ve got a rough idea what the grounds for that divorce was :S

shivanandan
06-14-2017, 10:17 AM

IdolEyes787
06-14-2017, 01:11 PM

That's a spooky verb tense you used there... Well at least she went out with a bang.

megabyteme
06-14-2017, 04:10 PM
My sister's ex-husband was the one who contacted her.
I`ve got a rough idea what the grounds for that divorce was :S

:lol:

megabyteme
06-14-2017, 04:13 PM
That's a spooky verb tense you used there... Well at least she went out with a bang.

Oleg: I have a choking fetish

Girl: crefksltiblwkscprbeeeqz

Gribley
06-14-2017, 05:34 PM

And I like this one of yours too. God it is like having unlimited ammo.... unlike Oleg I`m sure....

dion09529
06-14-2017, 06:51 PM
How will this thread benefit our interest and our life?

IdolEyes787
06-14-2017, 06:57 PM
In exactly the same way that every thread this board has ever produced will.

anon
06-14-2017, 08:05 PM

As Gribley pointed out, the dangling modifiers are far more worrisome.

shivanandan
06-14-2017, 11:26 PM

She was on top of him :batman:

shivanandan
06-15-2017, 05:58 PM
So who else has lost their virginity ?

abele
06-16-2017, 04:02 AM

She was on top of him :batman:
:lol: ;)

shaina
06-16-2017, 03:08 PM
In exactly the same way that every thread this board has ever produced will.

TheFoX
06-17-2017, 01:25 PM
I don't know what is worse... Paying for sex, or posting on a gay forum that you paid for sex.

Mind you, posting that you waited until you were thirty five before paying for it must rank quite high in the loser stakes.

Could you imagine if someone like MegaByteMe posted every time he laid his missus, this forum would either be filled to bursting point with fresh posts, or exactly the opposite, there would hardly be any activity, depending on whether he still had his labedo.

This is a sad day indeed when someone needs to post about their sex life.

captaincaveman
06-17-2017, 03:21 PM
Would you marry someone who is not a virgin in Europe ?

OlegL
06-17-2017, 05:41 PM

Come on, don't you realize how happy I was when this finally happened?

captaincaveman
06-17-2017, 08:27 PM
Are you like Stephen hawking's with some sort of disability ?Then it is perfectly alright to have sex with a prostitute .

IdolEyes787
06-17-2017, 10:44 PM

Come on, don't you realize how happy I was when this finally happened?

Doesn't speak to his point about why the apparent need to share that info with strangers.

megabyteme
06-18-2017, 01:36 AM
I don't know what is worse... Paying for sex, or posting on a gay forum that you paid for sex.

Mind you, posting that you waited until you were thirty five before paying for it must rank quite high in the loser stakes.

Could you imagine if someone like MegaByteMe posted every time he laid his missus, this forum would either be filled to bursting point with fresh posts, or exactly the opposite, there would hardly be any activity, depending on whether he still had his labedo.

I miss you, too, FoX :happy:

megabyteme
06-18-2017, 01:46 AM
Doesn't exactly sound like she's a full-time prostitute. Probably just a girl without standards in need of some *quick* money for penicillin or Valtrex. :idunno:

OlegL
06-20-2017, 04:21 AM
Doesn't speak to his point about why the apparent need to share that info with strangers.

What exactly is a stranger? Each person shares a lot of similarities with the rest of humanity. All people become happy when their incomes increase. All people become happy when they are able to get laid. All people become upset when their relatives die. Since all of us become happy or upset for similar reasons, it means we share a bond. The fact that we share a bond means you are not strangers to me at all.

Gribley
06-20-2017, 07:32 AM
What exactly is a stranger? Each person shares a lot of similarities with the rest of humanity. All people become happy when their incomes increase. All people become happy when they are able to get laid. All people become upset when their relatives die. Since all of us become happy or upset for similar reasons, it means we share a bond. The fact that we share a bond means you are not strangers to me at all.

If you are a Monk or Nun I`m sure OlegL will make an exception to the above membership rules

captaincaveman
06-20-2017, 07:35 AM
People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange

megabyteme
06-20-2017, 11:27 AM

Not necessarily-- especially on that point. Some relatives are the worst people we ever encounter. Their deaths are a relief.

As for the others, you assume too much. Higher income almost always comes with higher demands and stress-- pressures don't equate to happiness. Similarly to drugs, there are endless downsides to getting laid: unintended pregnancy, jealousy, change in relationship that could result in loss of friendship afterwards, simply BAD experience and disappointment from the partner.

As for your basic premise regarding the human experience, yes, it is when we understand each other that we begin to drop barriers and decide to allow people in our lives. Many end up being gross disappointments and pain, but there are a handful who are worth the struggles. Those people become our friends.

captaincaveman
06-20-2017, 11:31 AM
Friendships are important dude , friendships are important . I don't see anyone giving much importance to it these days .

Sometimes a smile from a girl is all you need to make you happy .

It also makes you quit smoking

captaincaveman
06-20-2017, 03:58 PM

captaincaveman
06-20-2017, 04:07 PM
Go back to your jew hole . You plant fucker . You cannot change a plant into a business .True honest opinions nobody wants anymore

shaina
06-20-2017, 04:24 PM
Go back to your jew hole

Was that necessary "Fake Goat Fucker" !!!
Or maybe yet "Cow Manure Worshiper"

Do you like those things said about you??

IdolEyes787
06-20-2017, 04:43 PM
Go back to your jew hole . You plant fucker . You cannot change a plant into an business .True honest opinions nobody wants anymoreIt must be painful to be you. Honest opinion.

captaincaveman
06-20-2017, 04:50 PM
There are like a billion people in the mosques going clueless about a fucking god , and i am not one of it

captaincaveman
06-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Go back to your jew hole

Was that necessary "Fake Goat Fucker" !!!
Or maybe yet "Cow Manure Worshiper"

Do you like those things said about you??

Lol , You praise the lord too much and yet do jack shit

captaincaveman
06-20-2017, 04:53 PM
I was not talking about this only girl . I was talking about the dick heads in the mosque praying to our gods with loud speakers .

captaincaveman
06-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Everybody has an only girl . Mine looked bright on the outside , is pretty dim inside

shaina
06-26-2017, 10:48 PM
Not necessarily-- especially on that point. Some relatives are the worst people we ever encounter. Their deaths are a relief.
As for the others, you assume too much. Higher income almost always comes with higher demands and stress-- pressures don't equate to happiness. Similarly to drugs, there are endless downsides to getting laid: unintended pregnancy, jealousy, change in relationship that could result in loss of friendship afterwards, simply BAD experience and disappointment from the partner.
As for your basic premise regarding the human experience, yes, it is when we understand each other that we begin to drop barriers and decide to allow people in our lives. Many end up being gross disappointments and pain, but there are a handful who are worth the struggles. Those people become our friends.

Brilliant and the Truth......

mjmacky
07-14-2017, 06:54 AM
This is the worst erotic fiction I've ever read.

shaina
07-14-2017, 07:20 AM

Wow!!, a blast from the past...

Nice to see you Macky:happy:

Are you actually happily settled somewhere now??

mjmacky
07-14-2017, 07:43 AM

Wow!!, a blast from the past...

Nice to see you Macky:happy:

Are you actually happily settled somewhere now??
I'm currently a transient. In other words, I'm living the dream, man.

I couldn't secure legal residence in Japan, so I'm sleeping on the floor somewhere in the West coast of the states.

I have been doing consulting work via telecommute, but I've yet to be paid for it. They closed out my invoices from March through May, and they needed to mail me a check, like on paper or some shit like that, so I just gave them a fax number. Until I get that sorted, no Airbnb for me. I'm still doing work for them in libraries and cafes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

shaina
07-14-2017, 08:07 AM
I'm currently a transient. In other words, I'm living the dream, man.
I couldn't secure legal residence in Japan, so I'm sleeping on the floor somewhere in the West coast of the states.
I have been doing consulting work via telecommute, but I've yet to be paid for it. They closed out my invoices from March through May, and they needed to mail me a check, like on paper or some shit like that, so I just gave them a fax number. Until I get that sorted, no Airbnb for me. I'm still doing work for them in libraries and cafes.

Airbnb in Toronto..

Sound like you are still soul searching Macky:)
Hey what ever floats your boat, and as long as you are happy buddy, that's really what matters...
I am trying not to imagine that you are still wearing that robe and walking around with a stick and a headscarf on the end filled with the rest of your belongings, hopping on trains as a stowaway:unsure:

And I do assume you have a bank account still?? Such a thing as direct deposit?
You being in travel mode, having a mailing address could be some what difficult, or even a postal box....

Are you keeping a journal of your experience??

Something Else
07-14-2017, 11:22 AM
They closed out my invoices from March through May, and they needed to mail me a check

:huh:

IdolEyes787
07-14-2017, 06:49 PM
I'm currently a transient. Explains your penchant for kimonos at least.

shaina
07-15-2017, 03:37 AM

mjmacky
07-16-2017, 12:55 AM
And I do assume you have a bank account still?? Such a thing as direct deposit?
You being in travel mode, having a mailing address could be some what difficult, or even a postal box....

Are you keeping a journal of your experience??

Naturally I have a bank account, but there are now spiders living in it. So, they aren't doing direct deposit, and that was the whole premise of my joke.

Journal is in my head. If I wanted to thoroughly detail my experiences, I'd write a book and sell that shit.

mjmacky
07-16-2017, 12:58 AM
They closed out my invoices from March through May, and they needed to mail me a check

:huh:
?

I bill by hour, invoiced each month, and then they pay me. Their method of payment is by check. Have you ever even 90s'd dude?

mjmacky
07-16-2017, 01:01 AM
I'm not lying, but I mostly wear one of four pairs of Thai fisherman shorts/pants. They are there best things that have ever been near my penis.

IdolEyes787
07-16-2017, 06:20 PM
It's a gateway short.

Sent from my home using telepathy.

shaina
07-17-2017, 01:46 AM

:lol: :artist: :lol:

shaina
07-17-2017, 01:57 AM
Naturally I have a bank account, but there are now spiders living in it. So, they aren't doing direct deposit, and that was the whole premise of my joke.
Journal is in my head. If I wanted to thoroughly detail my experiences, I'd write a book and sell that shit.

I figured you had a bank account Macky, just strange today's world they won't do direct deposit for you:)

And with your experiences, it may be a best seller LOL!!!

Sent from the Great White North from a Vintage Desktop

PS. You do consulting work for a company and you bill them for your work, not hard to understand ;)

mjmacky
07-17-2017, 08:45 AM
It's a gateway short.

I now have to uncheck the box manually every time I post to avoid a signature tag. Why is everything so obnoxious?

IdolEyes787
07-17-2017, 12:49 PM
Why is everything so obnoxious?

I have this theory that it's because when the time comes for you to die you won't mind it as much.

mjmacky
07-18-2017, 04:18 AM
Why is everything so obnoxious?

I have this theory that it's because when the time comes for you to die you won't mind it as much.
That's true for all. Anyone that has died and stayed dead has never complained about their death or anything really.

mjmacky
07-18-2017, 04:19 AM
The one who come back, however, don't shut the fuck up about it.

OlegL
08-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Oh my God, you won't believe the news! Two weeks ago, I actually had sex for the second time in my life! Can you believe it?! 2017 has been a great year for me!

chalice
08-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Oh my God, you won't believe the news! Two weeks ago, I actually had sex for the second time in my life! Can you believe it?! 2017 has been a great year for me!

It's been an amazing decade for you all together. Look luck with the syphilis.

IdolEyes787
08-01-2017, 04:19 PM

You could try and be a little nicer to whatshername, considering he views you as his god and all. Also, congratulations Ovaltine on your mum finally loosening up a bit.

chalice
08-01-2017, 08:21 PM

You could try and be a little nicer to whatshername, considering he views you as his god and all. Also, congratulations Ovaltine on your mum finally loosening up a bit.

Who is this nameless fool of which we speak? I abdicated my godhood long along ago. Hasn't the world noticed yet?

I thought I was ubiquitous in admiration. You lives and learns.

IdolEyes787
08-01-2017, 09:33 PM
I would like to help you out on the name , oh puissant one but I don't know his name unless it happens by chance to be "pathetic".

chalice
08-01-2017, 09:35 PM
I would like to help you out on the name , oh puissant one but I don't know his name unless it happens by chance to be "pathetic".

Do you mean that Oleg spaz?

chalice
08-01-2017, 09:37 PM
You all look the same to me.

chalice
08-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Don't you like me any more, David? Is it the Jewish thing or the vicarious Jewish thing?

Did I scare the Jew off? Was I overly offensive? If so, when haven't I been so? Some people get it, some do not. But it's mostly the people with foreskins who do.

Can you decipher the complexity of this post, David? Can you summon the inner voice and translation? Can you grow your foreskin back?

All of these questions will be answered in the next episode of Soap.

IdolEyes787
08-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Don't you like me any more, David? On the plus side I don't like you any less.
Also please refrain from using my slave to Egypt Jew name. In the future I would like to be formally called Ben-Tzion X.

Kuznec
08-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Loss of virginity with a prostitute does not count. Needed by mutual agreement)

IdolEyes787
08-02-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm fairly sure the prostitute agreed to it or at least he did after seeing the cash.

shaina
08-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Also please refrain from using my slave to Egypt Jewish name. In the future I would like to be formally called Ben-Tzion X.

:lol: :artist: ;)

Before

After :happy:

PS. Just reading this Idol "Last edited by IdolEyes787; Yesterday at 02:37 PM. Reason: Jewish conspiracy of type"
Deserves at least one

chalice
08-04-2017, 10:23 PM
Sup, jewetrnets,

Losing your virginity with a prostitute, which the stupid cunt had been advised to do by us, the internets, like repeatedly for about six years, totally counts.

If you fuck a vagina, regardless of the completeness of your penis or mental facilities, you are no longer a virgin.

However, if you fuck a woman sans foreskin on your penis, you remain a filthy, sad half virgin perpetually suspended. So all jews are half virgins. Biological and religious fact.

chalice
08-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Apart from the females. They're all whores.

OlegL
08-05-2017, 11:06 PM
No matter what we do, the end result is the same: death.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2017, 12:51 AM
You mean if I eat this piece of cake then I'm going to die? Seems a bit harsh.

shaina
08-06-2017, 04:16 AM
You mean if I eat this piece of cake then I'm going to die? Seems a bit harsh.

What about eating a piece of pussy pie :unsure:

Or better yet fucking a pie? You can't die from that right?

shaina
08-06-2017, 04:18 AM
No matter what we do, the end result is the same: death.

Don't forget Taxes :)

That is for some poeple:whistling

contra3
07-14-2018, 12:15 PM
You took someones virginity too ??

MacGyverSG1
07-14-2018, 01:42 PM
I figure many Europeans lose their virginity to prostitutes. Brothels are more available and tolerated. We should allow it in the US. There's plenty of illegal prostitution going on anyway. Many states could use the tax dollars and regulated brothels would protect the women and johns. It might even help with the sex slave problem. I'm surprised it's legal in parts of Nevada. The Evangelicals can't stand it and control republican politicians. Of course many religious figures preach the perils of prostitution, but enjoy the services (Swaggart).

Gribley
07-15-2018, 06:32 AM
I figure many Europeans lose their virginity to prostitute

Fairly sure mine was to my right hand. European but don`t shake my hand

coldteafarmer39
09-02-2018, 03:03 PM
First time touching stuffs with stuffs is called losing virginity ?

I lost that at 15 then

valsan
09-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Me too , 5 times to prostitutes and one time to an indian doctor girl who is 5 years younger than me

valsan
09-07-2018, 02:26 PM
So who else wants to lose their virginity today

megabyteme
09-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Me too , 5 times to prostitutes and one time to an indian doctor girl who is 5 years younger than me

Playing 'doctor' with the 13 y/o neighbor girl sounds like trouble, pedo... :dry:

valsan
09-07-2018, 03:12 PM
What to do , i fuck tourists

Kxtrian59
09-08-2018, 01:57 AM
I do not torrent much these days , but i love the bit torrent community

nQQ
09-09-2018, 09:39 AM
I figure many Europeans lose their virginity to prostitutes. Brothels are more available and tolerated. We should allow it in the US. There's plenty of illegal prostitution going on anyway. Many states could use the tax dollars and regulated brothels would protect the women and johns. It might even help with the sex slave problem. I'm surprised it's legal in parts of Nevada. The Evangelicals can't stand it and control republican politicians. Of course many religious figures preach the perils of prostitution, but enjoy the services (Swaggart).
Some just lose money to prostitutes. Had a friend who was still virgin at 17, was a few years younger than me, so a couple of us took him to the local red light area and sent him on his way to find someone who was looking for business. He came back about 20 minutes later, down a wedge of cash but virginity still very much intact. Asked him what happened and he said, he found "a lady" and then they went round the corner and she mugged him. We were not good friends as we just rolled around laughing - it did seem mostly to be his pride that was dented.

MacGyverSG1
09-09-2018, 11:32 AM
That's why prostitution should be made legal. Everybody involved will be safe and tax dollars can be used for good.

jungleboy3
09-10-2018, 04:26 AM
Don't you think HIV virus is smaller than the condom polymer ?:stars:

jabawiki3
09-27-2018, 07:47 AM
What if i was still in my 20's and still a virgin ? :blushing:

IdolEyes787
09-27-2018, 12:40 PM
As you are an annoying asshole with serious mental problems and no redeeming qualities I would say that it's totally understandable.