PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of your bedsheet ?

honeycomb
06-26-2017, 06:18 PM
:lol:

Mr. Mulder
06-26-2017, 06:42 PM
I think it's got your mum's shit and cum all over it.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2017, 07:46 PM
What I think is that you have dupe accounts here like ISIS has sleeper cells. Only the nutjobs that carry out terrorist attacks come off as being slightly less mental.

shaina
06-26-2017, 09:46 PM
What I think is that you have dupe accounts here like ISIS has sleeper cells. Only the nutjobs that carry out terrorist attacks come off as being slightly less mental.

:yup: :artist: :yup:

That is true, sick, and hilarious all at the same time:)

megabyteme
06-26-2017, 10:01 PM
You have to let me stay this time , i am at the verge of breaking into something properly for the first time in my life . Math and Physics that is . I covered all of my basic math properly and found a good physics book with lot of equations . I was frustrated until yesterday . until i managed to have an understanding of math and some proper physics .

Let me show you what do i mean by that .

With the help of these two i might be able to do the impossible .

https://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/beginning-algebra/s09-factoring-and-solving-by-facto.html

:lol:

So please let this account stay , i don't want anymore accounts to improve my math and computing

Or...you could stay in school until you actually know what you are talking about. There are PhDs who don't have to spend all day looking for downloadable free books on the interwebs and doing basic math checks. There's a 99.9999999% chance either you are *completely* wrong, or you have 'discovered' something that has been known for decades or centuries.

shaina
06-26-2017, 10:27 PM
Or...you could stay in school until you actually know what you are talking about. There are PhDs who don't have to spend all day looking for downloadable free books on the interwebs and doing basic math checks. There's a 99.9999999% chance either you are *completely* wrong, or you have 'discovered' something that has been known for decades or centuries.

Anything written about Education,and Meg, you being a lifetime member of the Education system :whistling
I would just say it is truthful and hard to dispute/debate/argue anything you say when it comes to that topic ;)

But Idol gets the Artist Emoji on his way of explaining :happy:

megabyteme
06-27-2017, 06:42 PM
I would just say it is truthful and hard to dispute/debate/argue anything you say when it comes to that topic ;)

I dream on one day earning the coveted Artist Emoji award... :sadwalk:

shaina
06-27-2017, 07:40 PM

:lol: :01:

I think ":pimp: Daddy" is more up your alley LOL!!!!.....

Sorry to say my Good Friend "Idol' has that Emoji locked up, he really has earned that trademark...
:artist:

IdolEyes787
06-27-2017, 08:36 PM

You need to pay your dues and lose an ear or go insane or maybe die from alcoholism or venereal disease first. :console:

IdolEyes787
06-27-2017, 08:38 PM
In other news, nice to see how Jdye has finally learned his lesson. :ermm:

shaina
06-27-2017, 08:45 PM
You need to pay your dues and lose an ear or go insane or maybe die from alcoholism or venereal disease first. :console:

What is wrong with you... You forgot even sleep eat with minors underage young-lings :yikes:

Just kidding Meg, i know you wouldn't do anything of the sort :devil:

shaina
06-27-2017, 09:22 PM

Explain how??

IdolEyes787
06-28-2017, 01:25 AM

What is wrong with you... Do you want in general or specifics?

IdolEyes787
06-28-2017, 01:31 AM

Explain how??

I've been on the internet for a few years now dealing with internet-type people so I've basically morphed the embodiment of sarcasm. I think the scientist call it nurture. :)

shaina
06-28-2017, 03:18 AM
What is wrong with you... Do you want in general or specifics?

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with you, it's the rest of the world that is crazy;)

shaina
06-28-2017, 03:24 AM
Explain how??
I've been on the internet for a few years now dealing with internet-type people so I've basically morphed the embodiment of sarcasm. I think the scientist call it nurture. :)

So myself being on the internet for a shorter period of time, I just call it Fucked UP!!!

PS. Did you see the PM i sent you?? Just got home (11.20pm I figure you are getting your beauty sleep LOL!!), you would have had a good time Buddy:)
That is usually as far East i go, except when i visit a good friend of mine in Oshawa (Yes he is a golfing buddy and fucking really good as well!!)
Next time, would be really nice:happy:

anon
06-29-2017, 02:37 PM
PS. Did you see the PM i sent you?? Just got home (11.20pm I figure you are getting your beauty sleep LOL!!), you would have had a good time Buddy:)
That is usually as far East i go, except when i visit a good friend of mine in Oshawa (Yes he is a golfing buddy and fucking really good as well!!)

I think I know why Idol might "not" have seen the message...

shaina
06-29-2017, 05:08 PM
I think I know why Idol might "not" have seen the message...

Why, may i ask you?

camW00dS
03-14-2019, 10:48 AM
I guess my roommate steps on it with his shoes and take my things from the shelf above so if proven -- i'll beat all the shit out of him

nikolekidman3
03-14-2019, 12:55 PM
I cannot believe this thread is 5 years old

The condition of my bed sheet is way better now

nikolekidman3
03-14-2019, 01:07 PM
I have a broken bsc computer science degree

I will soon have a complete commerce degree soon

Therefore i have to think positive

Before i kill someone else

nikolekidman3
03-14-2019, 01:10 PM
Moving from one crap to another crap was by no means an easy task

Thanks

IdolEyes787
03-14-2019, 07:54 PM
It's not too late for you to join the army and volunteer to be sent somewhere really dangerous.

shaina
03-15-2019, 01:57 AM
It's not too late for you to join the army and volunteer to be sent somewhere really dangerous.

Where he/she is from, the true term is Terrorist Cells, or the older one was "Gorillas" i think:yup:

Gribley
03-15-2019, 05:09 PM
From the mist.

TheFoX
03-25-2019, 08:39 AM
True terrorism is reading some of the shit posts on this forum. It frightens me knowing that *utter* shit is being posted on a forum that is supposed to be part of the Free World.

Thankfully we have our word warriors to protect us from the vermin who would terrorise our members with their insanely stupid rants.

I mean, who gives a fuck what a bedsheet looks like after you've wiped your arse or dick with it, anyway.

anon
03-25-2019, 06:30 PM
True terrorism is reading some of the shit posts on this forum. It frightens me knowing that *utter* shit is being posted on a forum that is supposed to be part of the Free World.

Thankfully we have our word warriors to protect us from the vermin who would terrorise our members with their insanely stupid rants.

I mean, who gives a fuck what a bedsheet looks like after you've wiped your arse or dick with it, anyway.

Retro, I love you but sometimes you're a nutcase.

TheFoX
03-25-2019, 06:37 PM

Retro, I love you but sometimes you're a nutcase.

I'm so chuffed you crossed out the 'sometimes'. After all, I have my reputation to consider.

shaina
03-29-2019, 12:42 PM

:happy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5ceAruYrI

Something Else
04-02-2019, 05:35 PM
Ask knot what you think of your bed sheet. Ask what your bed sheet thinks of ewe.