PDA

View Full Version : Suggest me a hosting server?

Alston
08-11-2017, 04:25 AM
I don't know whether its right place or not? But I want you all to recommend me hosting server for my site.

blubber1875
08-20-2017, 11:59 PM
1and1 is ok.
Have been using them for over 5 years and I am satisfied.
Expensive for domain names though.
GoDaddy is cheaper for that.

Good luck

johnsimth
09-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Personally, I suggest Easy.gr, because I had experience for a long time. Their service and support is really awesome.

kumkum
12-22-2017, 11:08 AM
Hi,
There are various hosting providers are available over internet, like Godaddy, hostgator and many more. I also have hosted my websites with godaddy but after that my friend recommend me hosting.india.to and i like there support.They are providing quite good services to me and i am happy with their support and services. You can also visit them once and check their support.

rotansharma
08-29-2018, 05:05 AM
Step 1: Decide What Type of Website You Want. You will typically find 2 types of websites:

Step 2: Choose Your Hosting Server.

Step 3: Select Your Web Hosting Plan.

Step 4: Change Your DNS Address.

Step 5: Upload Your Website.

rajputrana
09-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Godaddy is best hosting service. Select this service i hope all your requirement complete this service.

raffm
09-25-2018, 08:30 AM
If you have experience with server management, I would suggest you have a look at the DIY hosting, for example, a unmanaged server like Linode/DO/Host1Plus + a premium/free web hosting control panel like WHM/VPSrobots, as the best things about it are the dedicated server resources for your site and farily economical price when compared to any shared web hostings.

ryanreynolds333
12-27-2018, 10:23 AM
Best Shared Hosting Reviews: iPage. ...
Best VPS Hosting Reviews: InMotion. ...
Best Dedicated Hosting Reviews: InMotion. ...
For WordPress: InMotion. ...
For Weebly: iPage. ...
For Wix: Wix. ...
For Excellent Growth Potential: HostGator. ...
For Premier Customer Support: Siteground.

jordihz
01-26-2019, 01:47 AM
i use banahosting and im happy with the service but you have to compare all the options that you have.

propoly
01-28-2019, 08:11 PM
Godaddy's support is appalling. I was made to wait on the phone for nearly an hour last week whilst they investigated an issue. They refused to escalate the issue and get back to me. They insisted I had to be on the phone otherwise they would drop the issue and would have to call back.

magsstore2
02-06-2019, 09:58 AM
There are so many hosting providers. If you need Onshore then go to Godaddy kind of service provider. If you need Offshore then go to Neatherland hosting service provide

coolmath
02-16-2019, 08:11 AM
HostGator is a good company in the field, however, I'm very tired of the machine wants to close immediately and closes. I've been using a very good site for years when your machine belongs to you.

Vysvader
03-07-2019, 06:01 PM
I would advise you OVH in the US/CA and Scaleway in EU (both, anti-DDOS and super prices).

riyasathe
03-20-2019, 05:56 AM
I suggest Godaddy because it is the best hosting service. Godaddy is certainly the market leader in domains and web hosting. It is the largest domain name registrar in the world and offers one of the best and comprehensive set of website building tools to its customers.

accman
03-25-2019, 10:47 AM
Hi,
If you want a headache free and fast hosting service then go for dreamhost.

IT4INT
04-02-2019, 11:04 AM
IT4 INT Company is professional Internet solution for your business in worldwide presence.

Unmeshatodkar
04-29-2019, 11:35 AM
Excellent post. I got valuable information here. Thank you!

johnsmith9200
05-08-2019, 06:07 AM
Decide how much hand-holding you'll require. Essential client administration gives access to email, ticket and telephone support.

Gauge the measure of traffic you expect (and be straightforward with yourself).

Comprehend server types.

Pick a convenient substance the board framework to maintain a strategic distance from lock-in.

Possess your space name.

ghostman
09-14-2019, 01:05 PM
I guess it depends how serious you want to get with your hosting and what features you need.

For simple personal projects, you can host web pages directly from GitHub for free. On top of that there are services such as Heroku where you can bring up more complex sites built with PHP, NodeJS etc and not pay a dime as long as the web site is not hammered with requests.