PDA

View Full Version : Most evil SoB in a filum or show

megabyteme
08-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Recently enjoyed Herr Starr from Preacher for his deadpan, cold, psychotic ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smmAuiJ-lxY

He's ultimately played with a comical tone to him, but is a true SoB. Am curious who you find to be the top in absolute SoBness...

Do yer wurst (obviously Germans will be involved in this list).

IdolEyes787
08-19-2017, 07:22 PM
Herr Stirr. Neo-Nazi host of The Food Network's Baking for Hitler.

megabyteme
08-19-2017, 08:50 PM
I think Herr Starr is Colonel Wilhelm Klink's dark twin brother.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2017, 11:06 PM
Bart Starr- famous quarterback. :angry:

Fucking Americans. They're all sons of bitches I tells ya.:angry:

Apparently a lot of them are some sort of Nazis too.:@

Fuck you, automerge.Have you no respect for comedic timing?:@

shaina
08-21-2017, 04:45 AM
Bart Starr- famous quarterback. :angry:
Fucking Americans. They're all sons of bitches I tells ya.:angry:
Apparently a lot of them are some sort of Nazis too.:@
Fuck you, automerge.Have you no respect for comedic timing?:@

docmancini
10-16-2017, 03:18 PM
The bad guy in The Fall (british tv show with Gillian Anderson) is creeeeepy

KillerMoth
10-17-2017, 03:53 AM
Rick from Rick and Morty. He is evil, but that is what makes him great.

alf
10-20-2017, 04:02 AM

rump on the nightly news...

winderclown
11-06-2017, 05:59 AM
The woman who takes over Hogwarts.

Stehle
11-15-2017, 05:44 PM
Godwin's law... strikes again! :( :alien:

@Meg "Is it safe yet?"

@Idol "What is your opinion of the two new dudes on the latest reboot of "Strike Back: Retribution" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gn8_137btc)?"

(Old theme... but even if they shortened it Is still addicting for me.) :alien:

IdolEyes787
11-15-2017, 05:57 PM
@Idol "What is your opinion of the two new dudes on the latest reboot of "Strike Back: Retribution" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gn8_137btc)?"

(Old theme... but even if they shortened it Is still addicting for me.) :alien:

Only watched the first episode so my assessment is and this is something Meg can relate to, premature, but hard not to miss the easy chemistry of Stonebridge and Scott. Also and again only basing this on one episode but the new people seem to lack the combat authenticity of the previous duo. Then again it's probably like basically anything and it's hard not to pale when compared to the original. That's why I still worship the old gods. Hail Horus.

Btw Nice to see you're still breathing and hopefully doing something more interesting.

Stehle
11-15-2017, 08:53 PM
Only watched the first episode so my assessment is and this is something Meg can relate to, premature, but hard not to miss the easy chemistry of Stonebridge and Scott. Also and again only basing this on one episode but the new people seem to lack the combat authenticity of the previous duo. Then again it's probably like basically anything and it's hard not to pale when compared to the original. That's why I still worship the old gods. Hail Horus.

Btw Nice to see you're still breathing and hopefully doing something more interesting.

Actually... I'm only one episode up on you, but yes, the jury is still out on it. The first season with Richard Armitage as (Sgt. John Porter) made a switch decently, but the new one I hope gets better. :) :alien:

(Still doing the audio book thing... finally got a 4K/ROKU and a family members into* ...{ahem}... steaming boxes... which today is good because episode 3 of "Strike Back" the is gone from Frugal now.) :(

*So again everything is free & safe again like Meg.

EDIT: 3rd epi is streaming on there will watch tonight or tomorrow.

megabyteme
11-16-2017, 06:42 AM
I've recently acquired a job which involves mostly binging netflix. Should I dive into Strike Back? I remember you mentioning it quite a while ago, Idol, but thought you said something along the lines of [wasn't good after first season, or something...].

At this point, I suspect Idol spends most of his day on a bicycle muttering to a volleyball mounted to the front basket...

anon
11-16-2017, 01:18 PM
I've recently acquired a job which involves mostly binging netflix.

This is iron-clad proof that the economical crisis is a complete fabrication :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
11-16-2017, 02:33 PM
Before he was apparently just interning.

I've recently acquired a job which involves mostly binging netflix. Should I dive into Strike Back? I remember you mentioning it quite a while ago, Idol, but thought you said something along the lines of [wasn't good after first season, or something...].

At this point, I suspect Idol spends most of his day on a bicycle muttering to a volleyball mounted to the front basket...

As I've always said, you have a memory like Jeff Sessions.

The first "season" of Strike Back is almost an entirely different show - darker and more realistic but less entertaining with a different lead . What would be deemed Strike Back proper is season 2-5. Season 5 is best avoided for the garbage it is and the season 6 reboot with a different cast doesn't seem to measure up.

As for the show itself it's sort of like Banshee as it's great at times ( ie sex, violence and fun) but doesn't entirely hold together plot-wise.

PS It will be a cold day in Hell when I have a basket on any bicycle.Next you be insulting me by suggesting I ride a recumbent.:snooty:

Stehle
11-16-2017, 06:59 PM
Meg, yes! It, as Idol sez it has explosions, guns and stuff... (a few gratuitous sex scenes.)... , but caution may be warranted with season 6*.

*I just ain't feeling the groove yet, but perhaps I am just being drawn to it's theme song.

(Okay, it's some what better than some of the schmaltz like (Seals, The Brave, etc.) on commercial channels and it IS SAFE.) :alien:

IdolEyes787
11-16-2017, 07:22 PM
Meg, yes! It, as Idol sez it has explosions 'Splosions.

shaina
11-16-2017, 09:18 PM
PS It will be a cold day in Hell when I have a basket on any bicycle.Next you be insulting me by suggesting I ride a recumbent.:snooty:

:)

megabyteme
11-17-2017, 12:31 AM
Cool! I will dive in on my next shift-- which is tomorrow night. :)

Stehle
11-17-2017, 04:51 PM
Meg, yes! It, as Idol sez it has explosions 'Splosions.

You KNOW I tried to type it that way! :rolleyes: ...but I wasn't sure it I was exact. ;)

MacGyverSG1
01-30-2018, 07:29 AM
Jarvier Bardem's character in "No Country For Old Men".