PDA

View Full Version : How Long Is The Dvd Screener Season

fridaynightispartynight
02-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Will there be many more screeners coming out soon they seem to be slowing down on VCDQuality. I am waiting on Final destination 2. Are we going to have to go back to Telesyncs, we have been spoilt by quality releases and it is going to be hard to go back.

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
02-12-2003, 12:20 AM
DVD screeners could come out at anytime... If the verifieds were up, you'd know for sure but you have to check at another place for verfieds at the moment. Try http://www.fasttrackmovies.com

fridaynightispartynight
02-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Cheers I just thought that the majority of leaked DVD screeners are from the Film awards, there seems to be more of them about at Christmas, and most recent ones seem to say something like "Loaned by MGM(etc) for nominations only for your consideration"
Hmm I don't like fasttrackcentral too much, althought they are good for verifieds but prefer the threads here I wish we could get our verifieds back soon.
That would make me soooo :D :D :D

sockpuppet
02-12-2003, 01:15 AM
How do I get to be a screener? :D

El_Jefe
02-12-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by sockpuppet@12 February 2003 - 10:15
How do I get to be a screener? :D
I've gotten some screeners.

The studios will also send them out as gifts; I get some whenever the charity I volunteer at sends out requests for item donations for an fund raising auction.

It's usually the same ones they send out for award consideration.

ProwL418
02-12-2003, 05:09 AM
im dead suprised to see how many screeners are being released and shared the past few months.
its astounding.
who needs tmd?

Wizzandabe
02-12-2003, 08:47 AM
yea i mean i download about 3 dvd screaners each day i mean i should be part of the gang who tell ppl and u no wjhat i mean.