PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for rennovation of my home

SoniaSharmaDelhi
09-01-2017, 07:05 AM
Hi,

Myself Sonia, from Delhi. In this Diwali season, my family is planning to give new look to my home. We are searching for Interior Design Firms in Delhi which offers best interior designing services. Any one having ideas of best interior designers in Delhi, please help me out.

Thanks

Sonia.

Barbarossa
09-01-2017, 07:38 AM
This is FileSharingTalk.

You're looking for InteriorDesignDelhiSharingTalk.

It's an easy mistake to make.

IdolEyes787
09-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Please don't take anything Barbarossa says personally as he treats all brown people with equal disdain.

I know and Mulder his wife has tried to reason with him but he just responds with something like " I can't be racist against minorities because there are millions of those Jew bastards and only one of me. Hence they aren't a minority. Simple logic, bitch. Now go and bring me one of the children to beat".

megabyteme
09-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Hi,

Myself Sonia, from Delhi. In this Diwali season, my family is planning to give new look to my home. We are searching for Interior Design Firms in Delhi which offers best interior designing services. Any one having ideas of best interior designers in Delhi, please help me out.

Thanks

Sonia.

I'm pretty sure you'll just settle for something that is a mix of bright paint, fake gold garage sale items, and abject poverty. :idunno:

chalice
09-01-2017, 11:45 PM
I can rent you a skip in Belfast. Convertible roof, all mod cons if you're willing to squat in a darkened alley to make your dirt. As an added bonus, you get whichever building refuse deposited therein dayly. Safety helmets provided for your many beige offspring. 600 spitcoins a month. Eldest daughter deposit.

IdolEyes787
09-02-2017, 01:30 AM
I'm somewhat disillusioned. Since you are all foreigners I would have thought there would be some sort of shared heathen esprit de corps.

Oh well, live and learn or in Meg's case, live.

L3tti
09-02-2017, 05:59 AM
ask for file sharing servers in the design

shaina
09-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Please don't take anything Barbarossa says personally as he treats all brown people with equal disdain.
I know and Mulder his wife has tried to reason with him but he just responds with something like " I can't be racist against minorities because there are millions of those Jew bastards and only one of me. Hence they aren't a minority. Simple logic, bitch. Now go and bring me one of the children to beat".

:lol:

SoniaSharmaDelhi
09-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the replies friends. :)

dion09529
09-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Two ideas

megabyteme
09-05-2017, 04:33 AM
Relevant: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/two-killed-as-50-tonnes-of-waste-hurtles-down-ghazipur-landfill/articleshow/60332295.cms

NEW DELHI: Fifty tonnes of garbage came crashing down the 16-storey-high mountain of waste at east Delhi's Ghazipur (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Ghazipur) landfill site in a deadly 'avalanche' that swept away a car and three two-wheelers, killing two people and injuring five on Friday afternoon.

Heaps of garbage dropped into the Kondli canal running alongside the landfill around 2pm, creating a giant wave of slushy water that hit the road next to the canal. It washed away the four vehicles -an Accent car, a scooty and two bikes -which fell into a drain on the other side of the road.

Fire officials, divers, police and NDRF teams searched the drain for three hours to rescue people who were swept into it and fish out the two bodies.

Police suspect more people working at the landfill site could be trapped under the debris. Officers said ragpickers from the area usually climbed up the mound searching for things to pick up.

The dead were identified as Rajkumari, 30, who was on the scooty along with two others, and a 20-year-old youth, Abhishek. Those rescued from the drain include Ayub Ansari (driver of the Accent), Pankaj and Karan (who were on the scooty), Deepak (riding the bike on which Abhishek was sitting) and Amit, who was on another bike. They are being treated at different hospitals.

Mr. Mulder
09-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Do a massive shit on the floor then piss on it.