PDA

View Full Version : [Request] ptp

0tis
10-01-2017, 03:53 AM
i don't trade and honestly i'm disgusted by traders. i'm a good user, keep a good ratio. if there's invites available pm me please. i can give ratio proofs if needed.

sullen
10-02-2017, 10:21 AM
lol. What are you even doing at this place then and no one going to give you a ptp invite.
If you are a good user and have good ratio proofs, go ahead and apply at a recruitment thread over GGn, BTN and RED

0tis
10-02-2017, 08:15 PM
trading isn't the only thing this forum is good for. i actually read in the forums but rarely post. not a member of those sites and i don't wanna join them if i'm not gonna use them. what type of site is GGn? never heard of it. Ofcourse i have good ratio proofs, all of the sites i'm on i keep a good ratio. I really doubted i would get an invite but it was worth trying. anyway thanks for the smartass reply!

sullen
10-03-2017, 11:49 PM
GGn, GazelleGames
RED is relatively easy to get into using their interview process, gaining the buffer and clibing the ladder is upto you. Tidal is one source but don't upload FLACs from tidal if you going to.
BTN had recruitment 4-5 months ago on TEH (rip), GGn and RED as well

0tis
10-04-2017, 02:29 AM
GGn registrations closed. Not too sure i want to get red, i have Apollo and i hardly use it, next to impossible to keep a good ratio on anything i'd download. btn, that's tv shows right? guess i'm not gonna get ptp lol, maybe in the future. oh well. is there another good site for dvds n br? i had bithq but it doesn't look like it's coming back.

sullen
10-04-2017, 10:18 AM
I heard UltraHdClub is coming nicely for DVDs. If I'm not wrong, they have or had donation signups a while ago.
I'm looking for a good alternative myself tbh, TEH was a great place