PDA

View Full Version : Do you love me, or what?

TheFoX
10-28-2017, 06:36 AM
This is not in the gay (ghey) fagotty way, but in the brotherly, bromancy way, from one retired filesharer to another.

Oleg doesn't have to respond as I/We would prefer him to concentrate on losing his cherry.

It'll probably be a few months before I see the outcome of this thread, as I don't visit as often as I once did.

In the mean time, it's good to see you'all.

IdolEyes787
10-28-2017, 01:03 PM
I love anyone who looks good in a short skirt so obviously, yes. Meg on the other hand says that he and you could never be friends but he's still open to the possibility of a sexual relationship.

megabyteme
10-28-2017, 05:52 PM
Oleg lost his cherry the old fashioned way: he paid some trailer park slut; Idol lost his to an intoxicated lumberjack in a public restroom. Their levels of sad backstory could make them super villains if they weren't both, well, losers.

IdolEyes787
10-28-2017, 07:21 PM
Well at least that explains the chainsaw. Still doesn't explain the human feet she had in her fridge though.

Btw I must sadly report that Oleg is dead. Some hooker tried to roll him for crack money and things quickly got out of hand.:(

anon
10-29-2017, 04:02 AM
I love you Retro! Let's be friends on Facenook and Twatter! <3

megabyteme
10-29-2017, 08:02 AM
I did notice that Oleg disappeared after he began frequenting whores. Well, at least he died doing what he loved...

DKre8ive1
10-30-2017, 11:16 AM
Still around also but I hardly travel these parts anymore.
I Love U BRO. :D

LubTheStaringCat
10-30-2017, 04:16 PM
Is this a mass bromance:doctor:

Mr. Mulder
11-02-2017, 08:29 PM
I would take a penis shaped bullet in my arse for you.

whatcdfan
11-11-2017, 06:58 AM
Don't trust Idol as he said the similar things to Oleg right before he disappeared. Also, does anyone knows the girl in the picture? anyone?

IdolEyes787
11-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Don't trust Idol as he said the similar things to Oleg right before he disappeared. Also, does anyone knows the girl in the picture? anyone?

When I last talked to Oleg he seemed concern that you might be upset that he was going to divulge that you sexually abused him several years ago. #Me Too

Oh yeah and the girl in picture is Yourmamas Ahooker.

whatcdfan
11-12-2017, 08:12 AM
when I last talked to Oleg he seemed concern that you might be upset that he was going to divulge that you sexually abused him several years ago. #Me Too

Oh yeah and the girl in picture is Yourmamas Ahooker.

In accordance with your self proclaimed "Internet is a place of statements without proofs" and considering your integrity as a person, your post does not carry any weight whatsoever so it's disregarded entirely. Also, my mum's not white you white cunt.