PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Request HD-torrents.org

IJUDN44
01-13-2018, 03:54 AM
Hi. Can someone invite me to this site please? I always keep a good ratio and share back what I take. Thank you so much.

IJUDN44
04-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Any temporary invites given by the site?

anon
04-03-2018, 07:42 PM
My oh my, this guy's been asking for five years now (on this account, anyway), someone just invite him already.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2018, 07:49 PM
I don't believe in HD only sites so I don't have any.

IJUDN44
01-31-2019, 12:29 AM
Could someone help me with a invite to this site?

megabyteme
01-31-2019, 12:32 AM
Could someone help me with a invite to this site? I will pay in real money in cash for a invite

Do we have *any* standards left on this board???

anon
01-31-2019, 12:45 AM
I will pay in real money in cash for a invite.

Absolutely not, invite selling and money offers are forbidden here. Also, please don't make trade offers in a request thread.

IdolEyes787
01-31-2019, 12:56 AM
Could someone help me with a invite to this site? I will pay in real money in cash for a invite

Extremely low but still technically standards.

He said real money because he tried with fake money and found no one was that stupid.

OK maybe shay but he insisted on getting it in threes.

IJUDN44
01-31-2019, 01:03 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon
01-31-2019, 01:20 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been killing yourself for over a decade now, so said threat has effectively succumbed to semantic satiation :whistling

shaina
01-31-2019, 03:32 AM
Extremely low but still technically standards.
He said real money because he tried with fake money and found no one was that stupid.
OK maybe shay but he insisted on getting it in threes.

Is that like being queer as a three dollar bill :unsure: And for real you don't think i have tools and machines to tell if the money is Kosher?? Why do you think i don't do Bit-Coin!!!...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF G-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you name didn't disguise "JUDN" in it?? you might have had a shot with Idol, he is pretty protective of them people around here!!, and using Hashem's name in vain!! Idol don't do that:D
But you never know?? Anon likes to hang out with shady characters, but if he says you haven't got a shot on the invite?? I would use the assumption you are Fucked Chocolates!!!!