PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Giveaway : 1 invite Wigornot, 1 invite AST4U, 1 invite HDStreet

denis02
01-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Giveaway :

1 invite : Wigornot

Rules
1. Do not PM me until i will chose you.
2. To add reps click this icon (Bottom left corner of this post, below my avatar)
3. To add likes click the bottom right button of my GA.
4. Post here to apply.
5. I maybe request proofs (Tutorial: How To Make Ratio Proof, Speedtest Proof or Seedbox Proof) CLICK HERE
6. Leave a +1 Feedback when you receive the invite.
7. Dont post exact ratios, uploads ...etc. It's very risky to post such details.
Warning : If you do not follow rule number 2 and rule number 3 your application will not be considered.

denis02
01-14-2018, 07:08 PM
Giveaway : 1 invite AST4U

Rules
2. To add reps click this icon (Bottom left corner of this post, below my avatar)
4. Post here to apply.
5. I maybe request proofs (Tutorial: How To Make Ratio Proof, Speedtest Proof or Seedbox Proof) CLICK HERE
7. Dont post exact ratios, uploads ...etc. It's very risky to post such details.
Warning : If you do not follow rule number 2 and rule number 3 your application will not be considered.

denis02
01-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Giveaway : 1 invite HDStreet

Rules
4. Post here to apply.

L3tti
01-15-2018, 11:34 PM
Awesome @denis02! I would like to apply for Wigornot