PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke file sharing section

filko
02-22-2018, 06:00 PM
Hello all

I have just registered. any chance of adding a karaoke file sharing section?

Thanks
Filko

Skiz
02-22-2018, 09:56 PM
Hello all

I have just registered. any chance of adding a karaoke file sharing section?

Thanks
Filko

In 15 years I think this might be the only request for that so I really don't think there's enough demand.

IdolEyes787
02-22-2018, 10:00 PM
Could you at least add a beekeeping section then?

megabyteme
02-23-2018, 02:42 AM
That would bee redundant-- all insects inevitably end up in the Invite section anyway.

Skiz
02-23-2018, 07:11 PM
Could you at least add a beekeeping section then?

Done. You'll find it just past the Archery section. If you reach the Croquet videos you've gone too far.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2018, 10:49 PM
These days as an American, I suppose having a sense of humour is basically a requisite.:idunno:

megabyteme
02-24-2018, 03:37 AM
I keep expecting Ashton Kutcher to suddenly announce that we've all been Punk'd. Sadly, it seems like it was Putin.

On the bright side of all this, picture the Little Miss Entitlement of your high school-- the one who automatically expected to be homecoming queen, student body president, head cheerleader, and anything else she wanted. And picture how much of a blow it is anytime she didn't get what she felt was hers. Now times that by 100000. That's Hillary. It's just icing on the cake that all of these news reports are coming out that show she got screwed out of what should have been her 'rightful' victory-- which do her no good, and only further the pain. Thinking about that gives me comfort in these trying times.

Skiz
02-24-2018, 04:00 AM
All of it would have been pointless if the morans weren’t so easily swayed. But unfortunately there are a million apathetic dipshits who vote based on facebook memes and bumper sticker sayings. Meanwhile I just keep voting for sensible third party candidates that get 3% of the vote. :pinch:

Fastest karaoke thread derailment ever tho. :lol:

IdolEyes787
02-24-2018, 01:54 PM
Meanwhile I just keep voting for sensible third party candidates that get 3% of the vote. :pinch:

You lie. I read on Facebook that you insist on still writing in Charlton Heston's name even though he's been dead since 2008.

megabyteme
02-25-2018, 02:39 AM
You lie. I read on Facebook that you insist on still writing in Charlton Heston's name even though he's been dead since 2008.

I think it's safe to take the gun out of his hand now.

MacGyverSG1
02-26-2018, 08:00 PM
All of it would have been pointless if the morans weren’t so easily swayed. But unfortunately there are a million apathetic dipshits who vote based on facebook memes and bumper sticker sayings. Meanwhile I just keep voting for sensible third party candidates that get 3% of the vote. :pinch:

Plus, you have RED states that have rigged the vote (voter suppression). Republicans that rather vote for rapists and wife beaters than a Democrat. The Democrats take the highroad and won't fight dirty like Republicans and get rolled over. Both parties have become drunk with power and to invested in self preservation. They care more about themselves and their party, than the American people.

mdmahoon
12-08-2018, 08:56 AM
The vocal-free tracks you sing at bars are made by companies like Sound Choice, who is now fighting illegal downloading to survive.

MacGyverSG1
12-08-2018, 04:35 PM
I just recently came across a program that supposedly can remove vocals from MP3s. Haven't tried it out yet. I have some death metal albums that I like the music, but not the vocals (if you can even call them that).

anon
12-08-2018, 05:21 PM
mplayer has a karaoke filter too. These things generally exploit the fact vocals are usually panned center during mixing; results are generally "okay", but it all depends on the singer's voice range and how the track mixing was actually done.

MacGyverSG1
12-09-2018, 06:34 AM
Yeah, the webpage for the program said it won't always work 100%. Some songs will still have the vocals present, but it will be very faint. While others it just won't work very well.

Now if I can just remember what albums I wanted to clean up and where I put them.