PDA

View Full Version : How is this possible to stream live tv program using seedbox?

surakura
02-22-2018, 08:08 PM
I use torrent a lot to download programs and movies and I often search for new technologies and tricks to make torrent download faster on dial-up like connection. However, Yesterday while I was exploring some interesting website I found an article that was all about live video streaming using seedbox:blink:

I never heard any system before, That's why as usual, I try to find out the instructions for that - if it is possible

However, I didn't find anything that provide any instructions or any information abut this.

By the way, Today when I was browsing, I find another website oscarupdate.org that is also offering live tv program broadcasting using sedbox, and i just got the curiosity to know is it actually possible to stream live video using seedbox?

Thanks in advance...

Ahmed047
02-22-2018, 10:14 PM
Take a look at plex media server app
https://www.plex.tv/

anon
02-23-2018, 06:55 PM
In principle, if you've got FTP access, you can stream directly using any player that supports that protocol (e.g. mplayer), or by mounting the seedbox as a local drive using any of the several programs available for that task. So I don't see why this is so surprising?

There are probably addons that make all of this easier. I'm old school and think local copies beat streaming, so I wouldn't know :smilie4: