PDA

View Full Version : New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

Pages : [1] 2

chalice
04-24-2018, 05:54 PM
Megadeth, you do know that it was probably Canadian jews who engineered this whole sick emasculation conspiracy debacle, homes. That's how they jew.

Coming round mutilating your children's sacred parts while you are righteously morphed out on medically approved pharmaceutical voodoo administered to you by a son of Abraham or some such kebab joint. Check your medical stats. Steins and other variations fuckers with money in their names ice-picked your lower lumbar. Like Trotsky only less interesting.

I hope you're happy now, jews. You've made your point.

Megadeth, check all cltor(i)ses and foreskins in your household to ensure they're intact. I suspect some of them might not be. Just don't call in SWAT. They are all Russian and all Russians are jews.

You may take our lives, but you'll never take our foreskins. Unless we get a urinary tract infection or somesuch. Jews, eh.

dion09529
04-24-2018, 07:52 PM
:sick:

chalice
04-24-2018, 08:06 PM
Now, I don't spout no professorship of excess flesh and what not. But it occurs to moi, even as an extravagant gentile, that there's meat wot doesn't meet. I'm talking abattoirs and overspill and above all, waste. How many Hebrews hewn? Infanticide? Let's talk logistics here, kids. If we pile up all of the foreskins misappropriated since the conception of Bawa, or whatever his name is in fucking numbers or something and set them up in some kinda soylent green situ, is there any edict in the indecipherable, fucking bullshit, barbarty to let us know where the schmucks go. Except New York, obz?

I'll tell you the most interesting thing about being a jew right now. Lost. The fucking tv show. I was forced by internets-point to get ludicrously over interested in kabbalah. Turns out, that's just wank too, and I got a little too exuberant about Promethea (an Alan Moore thing). I felt terribly betrayed by the jews and all the pigshit they put in their minds but not in their mouths.

I think jew, I think Lost, I think Lost Foreskins. I think debt of flesh. I think the least you butcher fuckers could do is make Meg bionic or some such. He must have the telescopic eye. That's a deal breaker. Fucking jews. You owe us a mountain of foreskin and a reshoot of the last two seasons of Lost and your eternal gratitude for savng your arses in the war.

dion09529
04-24-2018, 08:18 PM
Are you a Hitler's descendent, or what?

chalice
04-24-2018, 08:19 PM
:sick:

Always the spastic. Perhaps one day it will learn to type. All I see are memes and smilies.

You're like a rabbit on a roadside, child.

chalice
04-24-2018, 08:21 PM
Are you a Hitler's descendent, or what?

Why would you say that? As far as I'm aware he died childless. Are you Donald Trump's descendant or what?

chalice
04-24-2018, 08:22 PM
Lemmy? Sid Vicious? The Moomins?

dion09529
04-24-2018, 08:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IYCHoXd.jpg

chalice
04-24-2018, 08:25 PM
Yep, meme boy. Why reason when you can steal other people's work.

Jew.

chalice
04-24-2018, 08:27 PM
This thread is so far over your head, pigeons are taking shits on you in disgust.

dion09529
04-24-2018, 08:29 PM
This thread is so far over your head, pigeons are taking shits on you in disgust.

You have a severe disability in both cerebral hemispheres.

chalice
04-24-2018, 08:37 PM

You're not qualified to present that flimsy diagnosis. I may be perfectly cognizant. I may not. The only difference is, I seem clever, while you do not. I wonder what you'll say next.

Bear in mind, this can continue like this for as long as you like and each word makes you stupider.

MacGyverSG1
04-25-2018, 12:27 AM
Don't the Catholics have a part in this, also. They like to remove foreskin just as much as the jews. They think it's a cure for HIV (at least that is what the Pope tells Africa).

anon
04-25-2018, 01:24 AM
Uh, sorry to interrupt, but Hitler is alive, well and plotting his return to power in a military base in Antarctica, where he recently celebrated his 129th birthday. Just thought you ought to know.

dion09529
04-26-2018, 05:03 PM

You're not qualified to present that flimsy diagnosis. I may be perfectly cognizant. I may not. The only difference is, I seem clever, while you do not. I wonder what you'll say next.

Bear in mind, this can continue like this for as long as you like and each word makes you stupider.

Wrong! Your brain has never been used.
Anyone has the right to be an idiot, but you're abusing of this right.

chalice
04-26-2018, 06:40 PM

Anyone has the right to be an idiot, but you're abusing of this right.

My bi-weekly gazette of minute by minute updates as to which archaic idioms of speech and newly uncovered 20th century debaucheries we're allowed to talk about has absolutely fuck all to say on the subject of the rights of idiots. There are no special clauses for idiots. The US Constitution depends on them for its very survival. They're even encouraged no live amongst you as loyal citizens. But you don't beat a murder rap for not being able to tie your shoes.

So, seeing as I have no rights, aliable or otherwise as an idiot, what it is you think you're taking offence to in this thread? If it is just me being an idiot, well, that's not very imaginative, is it, princess twinkletits, and it becomes a little more apparent how much of a mongling I'm dealing with here.

chalice
04-27-2018, 06:19 PM
Anyway, as I was sayingto Jew-Die in that other thread...

Did you know that they are obliged by sacred scripture to eat their own feces every second Tuesday? True story. That's why they all fast on Mondays or only drink milkshakes sprinkled with gold fillings from the teeth of middle class black rapper kids .Eating your own shite, like. What kind of a religion is that?

Totah Torah Torah

chalice
04-27-2018, 07:46 PM
Judaism is the name of the religious faith and set of practices that are shared by the Jewish people. Technically, to be a member of the Jewish people, one needs either to have been born to a Jewish mother or to have converted to the Jewish faith by one of the generally recognized movements within the feces eating element of society.

chalice
05-01-2018, 02:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEbNRp5tq-E

chalice
05-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Think I'll keep this one afloat. The thread title alone is some of my best work...

chalice
05-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Seeing as we now have an invested audience of one, including myself, let's set this squalid planet to rights, kids. What shall we discuss? Can I pick? Let me, let me.

Jews. We're going to be discussing the jews.

chalice
05-01-2018, 03:58 PM
But chav, them jews is okay with us over here. We don't like what you've been saying about them jews and we think we'll just up and fucking kill you over the internets. We have the technology. We can kill you over the internets like easy.

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:02 PM
At last, a worthy opponent.

I like your style, kiddo, but I'm a gonna have to take exception to your stance on the jews here. You say jews is news, but I say jews is olds. Do you see what I'm getting at?

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:04 PM
I fink so, chav. Maybe you should explain it for all the spastics to understand.

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Nope. We never explain. This is FST.

Cunts keep forgetting that.

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:23 PM
lol funny guy not

Jew

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Some people just don't get jewish humour.

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:30 PM
no , no christian humor
no jew humor
no islamic humor

go home , change your avatar , do something else

But this is what I do. I am home. Aviator stays. Now, what the fuck are you gonna do, hemorrhoid?

I think you'll find I can do any kind of fucking humour I like.

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:32 PM
I'm taking that as a compliment.

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Yep, just hold on to this bucket of piss while I write that list up for you.

Don't drop it.

windbg9539
05-01-2018, 04:38 PM
i am sorry , i just encountered something bad . internet does not feel like internet anymore , just a load of cum religious talks always

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:39 PM
We have a stray.

chalice
05-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Trust me, if there were any Canadian islamists or christians on here, they'd be getting it too.

IdolEyes787
05-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Luckily I dodge that bullet by converting to Modern Paganism a couple of years ago. I also now gender identify as "slightly cerulean".

Mr. Mulder
05-01-2018, 08:05 PM
There's one of those transformers where I work and I'm not supposed to call it he or she or it. It makes no cents. Just because "they" have a mental illness I have to not use normal, accurate words. What if I wake up and decide I'm a race car and wear a steering wheel around my neck, would people be forced to call me vroom vroom? Would they too be forced to go to a lunch time meeting about the whole thing? I bet they fucking wouldn't :snooty:

IdolEyes787
05-01-2018, 08:49 PM
This is mental and I've read about some colleges in the US forcing professors to likewise.

It goes on to say: "Some individuals may not feel included in the use of the pronouns 'he' or 'she' and may prefer alternate pronouns, such as 'ze,' 'zir,' 'hir,' 'they' or 'them,' or might wish to express themselves or self-identify in other ways (e.g., Mx. instead or Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Miss, or no prefix at all)."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-education-gender-lgbtq-gsa-guidelines-1.3402300

MacGyverSG1
05-02-2018, 03:52 AM
As long as they are not hurting anyone, people can call themselves whatever the fuck they want. Just call them by their name. I would love to lock mike p3nce in a room with a transgender. Of course he would probably secretly love it, also.

megabyteme
05-02-2018, 08:17 PM
If the individual is acting in a similarly respectful manner, I would do my best to accommodate when appropriate -- if merely one-sided attention grabbing, then FUCK that.

IdolEyes787
05-03-2018, 12:36 AM
When wouldn't wanting to be referred to as "zir" be considered not attention grabbing?

megabyteme
05-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Yeah, it's petty and dramatic, but if they were polite, I may play along. Ultimately, it's the act of someone struggling with an identity -- not much harm in allowing them to invent something that gives them comfort or happiness.

IdolEyes787
05-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Isn't forcing society to bend to your will instead of bending to the will of society more Nazi than the other way around? I mean like shouldn't true social justice be founded on a better platform than rampant egotism?

MacGyverSG1
05-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Hopefully there is a happy medium that both sides can agree on. Compromise. Unfortunately that is something that one of the sides won't do anymore.

megabyteme
05-04-2018, 03:59 AM
Hopefully there is a happy medium that both sides can agree on. Compromise. Unfortunately that is something that one of the sides won't do anymore.

But look at the current Trump Whitehouse insanity: he's literally insane, controlled completely by another world power/historical enemy, and or off-the-charts narcissistic.

In contrast, the Dems can't form stabilizing leadership to win at anything.

Sometimes compromise just doesn't fit because there's no half-measure.

megabyteme
05-04-2018, 04:02 AM
Isn't forcing society to bend to your will instead of bending to the will of society more Nazi than the other way around? I mean like shouldn't true social justice be founded on a better platform than rampant egotism?

A confused, scared cross-dressing kid looking for attention and possible acceptance, doesn't mak e a Nazi.

MacGyverSG1
05-04-2018, 05:16 AM

But look at the current Trump Whitehouse insanity: he's literally insane, controlled completely by another world power/historical enemy, and or off-the-charts narcissistic.

In contrast, the Dems can't form stabilizing leadership to win at anything.

Sometimes compromise just doesn't fit because there's no half-measure.

I agree with you on the current White House situation. Republicans didn't think Trump had a chance of getting the nomination. Now they are stuck with him. Unfortunately republicans have enough state control to almost guarantee every presidential election for the foreseeable future. That's how trump got in. Forget about the russian meddling, the voter suppression by republican controlled states won the election. It's the second time a Republican won Presidential election even though they lost majority vote by over a million votes. They stole it from Al Gore in Florida and now from Hillary. Democrats need to take a page from the republican playbook and play dirty. Taking the high road is not working. No one gets punished for cheating anymore.

ShinShin
05-04-2018, 07:15 AM
A confused, scared cross-dressing kid looking for attention and possible acceptance, doesn't mak e a Nazi.

I beg to differ.

If you read any self-respecting biography of Hitler, you'll find that's exactly how the Führer started out, as a failed cross-dressing painter from Austria seeking attention and acceptance.

Mr. Mulder
05-04-2018, 08:41 AM
If I'm being dragged into a room and being forced to listen to a speaker brain wash me into not calling a man a man then that's nazi stuffs.

Mr. Mulder
05-04-2018, 08:42 AM
If he truly wanted to be equal then he'd let me call him sugar tits like I do the hawt reception wimins.

MacGyverSG1
05-04-2018, 10:18 PM
If I'm being dragged into a room and being forced to listen to a speaker brain wash me into not calling a man a man then that's nazi stuffs.

No one is being brainwashed to accept different people. They are trying to bring to attention that there are people out there that are different, that are misunderstood. They are not bad people, they just need some help and understanding. They just want everyone to give them respect like everyone else expects to receive. Unfortunately there are many people that are closed minded that think anyone different than they are, is bad (evil). Including people different than they are will infect them and change everyone. A problem started by religion, people who isolate themselves.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2018, 01:06 AM
Inform/coerce. Either-or.

Just causes don't necessarily mean that there still might not be the stink of jack boots involved.

Mr. Mulder
05-05-2018, 05:20 AM

No one is being brainwashed to accept different people. They are trying to bring to attention that there are people out there that are different, that are misunderstood. They are not bad people, they just need some help and understanding. They just want everyone to give them respect like everyone else expects to receive. Unfortunately there are many people that are closed minded that think anyone different than they are, is bad (evil). Including people different than they are will infect them and change everyone. A problem started by religion, people who isolate themselves.

Closed minded!? He has awesome knockers which I stared at and now I have to go home to the misses and explain to her that I'm a rampant homosexual!!

megabyteme
05-11-2018, 11:39 PM
**UPDATE**

Unlike most posts here, this one contains no hyperbole, exaggeration, humor, or attempt to malign (rightfully so) Idol...

I am now home, and have had a major surgery which by ALL views should have turned me into a quadriplegic. It was to the point that they did not even tell me the full extent of the risks and just did it. I understood the great risk that I would never walk again. In addition, I should not have ever gotten stronger than I was at the time of the surgery, nor should I have retained control of bowels, urinary, and limbs/neck. I should be in a chair blowing towards the direction I wish to roll.

That said... I am one tough LUCKY SOB who received more than one miracle at the hands of a surgeon who exceeds the very best by 10x. People talk about this guy when he isn't in the room like he's a god. I am quickly beginning to understand why. I met with my surgeon's nurse yesterday for a checkup-- she looked at me like I was the recipient of a Divine gift as I walked 5 step[s without a walker in front of her-- 2 days post surgery.

This has unnerved me-- in part because of everything i should have lost, but also now because I am coming to terms with being worthy of such a miracle. That office sees/performs this surgery routinely-- It doesn't come out like this. I actually stood up from a seated position, unbraced, 5 times in a row. I shouldn't have balance, nor control of my legs.

I cannot thank you enough, my friends, for you thoughts, support, care, and always being here. You guys have always helped me get through these things-- unconventionally, but in the most manly (mostly-no homo) ways. Sincere respect and the utmost appreciation.

Please feel free to make comments here-- I am shot emotionally, so digging in deep for strong, deep-truth meaning will swamp me for a while.

As always, Meg (AKA Hard To Kill) :cool:

anon
05-12-2018, 01:38 AM
You one month ago: "I don't know if I'll ever walk again"
You now: "I'm walking again, two days after surgery"

Tough motherfucker indeed ;)

Now take it easy and count your blessings... I say the latter figuratively, since it's clear from reading your post that you already have.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2018, 01:07 PM
You one month ago: "I don't know if I'll ever walk again"
You now: "I'm walking again, two days after surgery"

Tough motherfucker indeed ;)

I couldn't agree more. I mean, haven't I always said that Meg has a lot in common with a cockroach and that he's more than likely fucked his mother?

PS. You know I love you, you little incestuous cockroach you.

PPS. Please, delete J-dye's posts in this thread. Crazy is one thing but ffs show some respect.

dion09529
05-12-2018, 04:26 PM
**UPDATE**

Unlike most posts here, this one contains no hyperbole, exaggeration, humor, or attempt to malign (rightfully so) Idol...

I am now home, and have had a major surgery which by ALL views should have turned me into a quadriplegic. It was to the point that they did not even tell me the full extent of the risks and just did it. I understood the great risk that I would never walk again. In addition, I should not have ever gotten stronger than I was at the time of the surgery, nor should I have retained control of bowels, urinary, and limbs/neck. I should be in a chair blowing towards the direction I wish to roll.

That said... I am one tough LUCKY SOB who received more than one miracle at the hands of a surgeon who exceeds the very best by 10x. People talk about this guy when he isn't in the room like he's a god. I am quickly beginning to understand why. I met with my surgeon's nurse yesterday for a checkup-- she looked at me like I was the recipient of a Divine gift as I walked 5 step[s without a walker in front of her-- 2 days post surgery.

This has unnerved me-- in part because of everything i should have lost, but also now because I am coming to terms with being worthy of such a miracle. That office sees/performs this surgery routinely-- It doesn't come out like this. I actually stood up from a seated position, unbraced, 5 times in a row. I shouldn't have balance, nor control of my legs.

I cannot thank you enough, my friends, for you thoughts, support, care, and always being here. You guys have always helped me get through these things-- unconventionally, but in the most manly (mostly-no homo) ways. Sincere respect and the utmost appreciation.

Please feel free to make comments here-- I am shot emotionally, so digging in deep for strong, deep-truth meaning will swamp me for a while.

As always, Meg (AKA Hard To Kill) :cool:

Meanwhile...

https://i.imgur.com/hkGVJ29.jpg

:)

megabyteme
05-13-2018, 03:57 AM
You guys are the best. :wub: I am counting my blessings and enjoying the simple things right now--actually went to my daughter's soccer game today. You should seen how hard she smiled and worked knowing that it wasn't easy for me to be there. I hope to keep getting stronger so I can keep getting the most out of this life. Feeling good in ways that are truly important.

ShinShin
05-13-2018, 04:22 PM
True , One must look for inner peace

Be gone, spawn of darkness!

@MBM: good news! Though I suspect you may be exaggerating how badly you should have come out of that surgery for dramatic effect. If I understood it correctly (hernia extraction surgery?) it usually has positive results (80%+ if I'm not mistaken).

Now it's just a case of treating what the physiotherapist says you should do like the 10 Commandments (if you were a diehard Catholic, or a Jew, ofc).

dion09529
05-13-2018, 06:56 PM
True , One must look for inner peace

Be gone, spawn of darkness!

@MBM: good news! Though I suspect you may be exaggerating how badly you should have come out of that surgery for dramatic effect. If I understood it correctly (hernia extraction surgery?) it usually has positive results (80%+ if I'm not mistaken).

Now it's just a case of treating what the physiotherapist says you should do like the 10 Commandments (if you were a diehard Catholic, or a Jew, ofc).

Hernia you said?
:yikes:

He is not allowed to lift any weights at least 3 years.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2018, 12:50 PM
Pretty sure Meg is one late night of navel gazing away from going all born again.

In one last attempt to combat that, here is a video of Kelly Ripa's 16 year old daughter Lola. You can thank me later in Hell, Meg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntW3LBBbKEk

MacGyverSG1
05-14-2018, 08:54 PM
Nice melons :naughty:

anon
05-14-2018, 11:03 PM
/would

Skiz
05-15-2018, 06:14 AM
I guess she gets her tits from her dad.

And she's a bit of a bitch.

MacGyverSG1
05-15-2018, 07:19 PM
I guess she gets her tits from her dad.

And she's a bit of a bitch.

I didn't have the sound on, so I didn't pick up on that. She gets that from her mom.

chalice
05-26-2018, 01:50 PM
Well, all's well that ends well.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to canadian the jews for all of my previous artistic expression. Honestly, I have absolutely no disposition towards the jews, adverse or otherwise. They're in my top ten least hated religions, and canadian the jews are like my most respected the jews in the music industry. And literature besides.

I'm very happy this thread evolved in the spirit it was intended, and I'm especially gratified to hear I'll be pocketing all of the donation money I've raised thus far.

Someone is bound to get cancer soon, statistically likely, given the seven of us, and your surgical fucking miracle won't mean a fuck.

survivor3
05-26-2018, 01:54 PM
jesus was born in bethlehem in palestine near mecca

that should solve some issues
i really thought jesus was born and bought up in rome
as for the jews , isralites you are i belive in the bible ?

so thats like a connection stupid fucking god that created all crap>at different time appearing > jews>biblejesus>bible>mecca>quran>mohammed

survivor3
05-26-2018, 02:03 PM
that is not all , if jesus was born in the middle east in palestine , what is his original name ? what language did he speak ? coz i donno

chalice
05-26-2018, 02:35 PM
This is mental and I've read about some colleges in the US forcing professors to likewise.

It goes on to say: "Some individuals may not feel included in the use of the pronouns 'he' or 'she' and may prefer alternate pronouns, such as 'ze,' 'zir,' 'hir,' 'they' or 'them,' or might wish to express themselves or self-identify in other ways (e.g., Mx. instead or Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Miss, or no prefix at all)."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-education-gender-lgbtq-gsa-guidelines-1.3402300

My daughter has been espousing this kinda stuff for nigh on four years. I try to be an inclusive parent, aware of the fact, given the era, that there are now fractal sexualities or lack thereof. Of course, one always suspects that there's an element of pretension to that. That the individual has an agenda for their departure from the norm.

She swears blind that she is asexual. 'Non-binary' as she calls it. Whereas I pissed off my mother with being a vegetarian, she goes full 21st Century militant 'I am a Rock', 'I am a fucking amoeba'. Of course, she has asperger's or whatever it's categorised as now, but my argument is that she has erected a defence mechanism. Nobody will ever want me, but that's okay cos I'm biologically impervious to love and affection anyway.

That shit is pretty transparent if you've been around and I'm concerned that that's where all this non-binary fuckery is coming from. Just kids who've been not so much bullied, but exposed as different in some way and this translates to their sexuaity or departure from it.

survivor3
05-26-2018, 02:49 PM
omg you have a four year old daughter ?
i have an almost 2 year old one

chalice
05-26-2018, 02:52 PM
omg you have a four year old daughter ?
i have an almost 2 year old one

No, I have four year old daughters.

survivor3
05-26-2018, 02:55 PM
your daughters are twins ?
ah congratulations , daughters are one of the nicest things to have around

also what happens when one chooses an extremely stricter diet ?

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:00 PM
i am planning to throw away my tobacco smoking habits , but that makes me an extremely dull person
Then again i have to find time to sit and go through extremely dull books , even though i only have 10 subjects left to finish my entire commerce degree
but the problem is life is a dull and i am not planning to use youtube to make it interesting
youtube makes me mental these days
not cool at all at this age

chalice
05-26-2018, 03:01 PM
your daughters are twins ?
ah congratulations , daughters are one of the nicest things to have around

also what happens when one chooses an extremely stricter diet ?

Didn't you read what I said, you fucking cunt? My daughters died. Fuck sake.

Man, this is why I never get srs in this place. People just take the piss outta your daughter's death and stuff.

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:04 PM
thats probably a lie

chalice
05-26-2018, 03:04 PM
thats probably a lie

Sicko

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:08 PM
i am planning to go on a stricter diet before the end of this friday day , for friday day to end there is 4 more hours left

chalice
05-26-2018, 03:10 PM
i am planning to go on a stricter diet before the end of this friday day , for friday day to end there is 4 more hours left

Your father abused you sexually.

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:11 PM
he is not one of the coolest person around , but thank god its alive

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:14 PM
if you suddenly want to throw away the tobacco from ones life , better get a bottle of cold pepsi by your side , otherwise there is no escaping the dullness

chalice
05-26-2018, 03:19 PM
if you suddenly want to throw away the tobacco from ones life , better get a bottle of cold pepsi by your side , otherwise there is no escaping the dullness

J-Dye, I'm open to your plight, mate. I'm giving you the chance right now to say why it is you do this. We haven't got long, but if your response is good enough, I'll quote it and preserve forever your gripe and mission statement. But it better be better than 'they banned me'. Your resilience has been noted.

All I want from you is a few honest sentences. Why this board? I'm sure you've been banned from better establishments. Is it because you actually like us?

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:23 PM
i like to preserve my religious wisdom to myself
that helps sometimes
that is one of the biggest reasons i hang around here

there isn't much out there either

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:25 PM
venting the things inside you head is such an important concept , that is not all , i am left with zero girl friends these days

chalice
05-26-2018, 03:26 PM
Nope, complete gibberish. Why were you banned in the first place? You're a nonce, aren't you.

Edit: I remember now. You posted child porn.

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:29 PM
my first account here was in 2006 , then came other account, created a thread called vent yourself , after that i was a lot more active in the bittorrent section also trying to do programming then called myself j-dye

that is my history here

currently doing a commerce degree with one more year left

chalice
05-26-2018, 03:31 PM
my first account here was in 2006 , then came other account, created a thread called vent yourself , after that i was a lot more active in the bittorrent section also trying to do programming then called myself j-dye

that is my history here

currently doing a commerce degree with one more year left

Yeah, but member that time you posted all them skat pics?

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:33 PM
i don't remember that much , but posting here helps me escape a bit of outside religious shit

chalice
05-26-2018, 03:34 PM
i don't remember that much , but posting here helps me escape a bit of outside religious shit

Are you a victim of female circumcision?

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:39 PM
not sure what you meant by that
anyway i am imagining myself inside a jail without much places to go to
such was the condition of myself
must get that bottle of pepsi before that supermarket closes , otherwise i would never quit smoking tobacco

chalice
05-26-2018, 03:41 PM
That's a yes. Does your period tend to come out your nose?

survivor3
05-26-2018, 03:45 PM
not yet

chalice
05-26-2018, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjRTN3-jCg

survivor3
05-26-2018, 05:30 PM
ideas are hard to click :D

i just had this wonderfull idea , i am planning to support myself only

why would i want to support a bitch through fst ?

survivor3
05-26-2018, 05:32 PM
do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to find a proper avatar for MY NEEDS ?

bye bye kansas :D

wingraph32
05-26-2018, 05:35 PM
yea keep this too

survivor3
05-26-2018, 05:56 PM
spam time , so who wants to talk

IdolEyes787
05-26-2018, 06:41 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to canadian the jews for all of my previous artistic expression. Honestly, I have absolutely no disposition towards the jews, adverse or otherwise. They're in my top ten least hated religions, and canadian the jews are like my most respected the jews in the music industry. And literature besides.

All the best Jews appear to come from Quebec so I'm assuming there must be something in the smoked meat.

dion09529
05-26-2018, 06:49 PM

I'm very happy this thread evolved in the spirit it was intended, and I'm especially gratified to hear I'll be pocketing all of the donation money I've raised thus far.

Someone is bound to get cancer soon, statistically likely, given the seven of us, and your surgical fucking miracle won't mean a fuck.

https://i.imgur.com/RdqmYt3.jpg

survivor3
05-26-2018, 07:06 PM
:fear:

wingraph32
05-26-2018, 07:18 PM

wingraph32
05-26-2018, 07:20 PM

All the best Jews appear to come from Quebec so I'm assuming there must be something in the smoked meat.

what ? jews ? you are a christian

wingraph32
05-26-2018, 07:22 PM

what an anal bunch of fucking stupi moderators

chalice
05-26-2018, 09:33 PM

Bargain bin meme boy

Try again with words.

chalice
05-26-2018, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsq3H_6XuFA

dion09529
05-27-2018, 01:56 PM
Try again with words.

Having consulted with my imaginary self, I decided to speak out on you:

You stupid dumbshit god damn motherfucker!!!

I know I ventured into one death spiral for stating my opinion loudly, but there are risks everywhere.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2018, 05:15 PM
Try again with words.

Having consulted with my imaginary self, I decided to speak out on you:

You stupid dumbshit god damn motherfucker!!!

I know I ventured into one death spiral for stating my opinion loudly, but there are risks everywhere.

Shay wants me to tell you that he's totally on your side, dion as he's also fundamentally opposed to any form of self-improvement.

dion09529
05-28-2018, 11:38 AM
Me and Shay are watering our horses from the same trough.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2018, 12:25 PM
Shay seems unable to say anything bad about Trump and his gang of felons and warmongers.

Are you sure you want to hitch your horse to that same particular post, cowboy?

dion09529
05-28-2018, 05:48 PM
At least Shay is an anti-womanizer.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2018, 06:25 PM
Good point except so were Jeffrey Dahmer and Hitler.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2018, 06:49 PM
Breaking news. Dion is in favour of cannibal Nazis.

I think the most surprising thing about this is that I'm not surprised.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2018, 06:53 PM
Sort of like if someone told me that chalice ran a ring of criminal orphans like a latter day Fagin.

That's terrible and tell me something that I didn't see coming.

ShinShin
05-29-2018, 07:38 AM
I pictured him more as a Bill Sikes type.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2018, 12:09 PM
What are you, some sort of nancy?

megabyteme
05-30-2018, 04:57 AM
Just got back from another major hospital stay. Doing quite well now, but still taking this all in slowly. Back with stories to tell soon, my friends.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2018, 12:18 PM
Hopefully they will include the theft of a priceless work of art by a lovable group of bumbling rogues because I'm not really into medical dramas.

reggiman
05-30-2018, 12:58 PM
hello everyone

reggiman
05-30-2018, 01:02 PM
we come in peace and extreme silence from now on

megabyteme
05-30-2018, 06:54 PM
Hopefully they will include the theft of a priceless work of art by a lovable group of bumbling rogues because I'm not really into medical dramas.

https://youtu.be/QUDxhz_jYxc

reggiman
05-30-2018, 07:43 PM
hello i am shitty job regiment , i would like to say hello to you all

IdolEyes787
05-30-2018, 09:57 PM

You do know that you can sue for brain damage incurred during surgery.

reggiman
05-31-2018, 08:28 AM
hello do you all like my new avatar ?

reggiman
05-31-2018, 09:40 AM
Hello i think i really have a shitty job

reggiman
06-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Doctor said , damage caused by the smoke takes at least 2 years to heal
I am not going to buy one more cigarette , starting now

7/6/2018 1:32 am

reggiman
06-06-2018, 08:04 PM
Thinking positive is sometimes hard , unless you put special effort for it

IdolEyes787
06-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Looney tune says what?

TheFoX
06-07-2018, 04:56 PM
I thought I'd add my tuppence worth. Hello.

Stehle
06-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Just got back from another major hospital stay. Doing quite well now, but still taking this all in slowly. Back with stories to tell soon, my friends.

I can't wait! Do tell! :badrod:

(Umm... we can compare paralysis types and what smart ass comebacks I've learned whilst walking like a drunken sailor these past 18 years. Goody!) :alien: ;)

reggiman
06-08-2018, 07:25 AM
Marriage happens in 2013 :-)

reggiman
06-08-2018, 07:27 AM
A girl child in 2016 :-)

chalice
06-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Sup intercunts.

Legion is the second best thing on tv for the sound production alone. I have great faith in this Noah Hawley guy. Viewers are peeling off, of course, cos different/cerebral/uncompromising largely equates to cancellation. This ongoing season has been an unconventional maze of sensory fuckery. Critics are fidgeting and holding their nuts, occasionally squirting out conventional gripes until next week's inevitably incomprehensible denouement. Hawley is trying to do something different and for that reason it will die in its tracks. I have absolutely no problem being totally baffled from one year to the next as long as the fucking cunts just allow me to be baffled with something that has an ending, however wank.

I'd be very surprised if it gets renewed. Depressing state of affairs altogether.

megabyteme
06-09-2018, 07:20 AM

I can't wait! Do tell! :badrod:

(Umm... we can compare paralysis types and what smart ass comebacks I've learned whilst walking like a drunken sailor these past 18 years. Goody!) :alien: ;)

The very short of it is that my surgery went unbelievably well-- still gaining my strength and dexterity back, but everything works like it should. What happened after my stay in rehab nearly killed me. I was given a significant mix of narcotic pain killers AND an anti-anxiety medication. This led me to increased weakness and a journey to Darkness. In fact, paramedics drew blood thinking I was mixing my painkillers with alcohol-- they found enough alcohol in my system to declare me legally drunk. Thing is that I don't drink, and the type of alcohol was ethyl (hand sanitizer). After seeing a handful of doctors and calling 911, my wife finally insisted that an ambulance take me to the hospital. I was in Acute Respiratory Failure. My hospital stay for that was an additional week. All together, my journey was an entire month. Doing better each day with occasional days of significant exhaustion. Walking without support when I'm feeling strong, but mostly get around with a single 'elbow' crutch.

Surviving it all...

Stehle
06-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Surviving it all...

Excellent! 'tis a good thing. :)

(I flew out to AZ last month... the wheelchair bit was a bit much, but I must say they do make you feel like a king!) ;) :alien:

IdolEyes787
06-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Anyone trying to predict the winners of the fifa football ?

I have the same amount of interest in doing that as you have in appearing free of mental problems, J-dye.

Stehle
06-12-2018, 10:27 PM
SECONDED! :alien:

ShinShin
06-14-2018, 12:00 PM
Meg great news! there’s ample fodder there for you to write a heart-wrenching novel.

At the very least you’ll have tales of battling adversity to share with your grandchildren.

I’ll be getting spinal fusion surgery in September, at which point *fingers crossed* my back pain issues will be resolved, for the most part.

Stehle
06-16-2018, 08:25 PM
Meg great news! there’s ample fodder there for you to write a heart-wrenching novel.

At the very least you’ll have tales of battling adversity to share with your grandchildren.

I’ll be getting spinal fusion surgery in September, at which point *fingers crossed* my back pain issues will be resolved, for the most part.

WOW! A great book idea! I can do a living history with adversity as a focal point... (I don't / can't speak much anymore since my strokes.) ...I want the family to know all about my life and how I got to this point. :)

(I do read and write a lot.) ;) :alien:

@ShinShin: Its been about two years since my last spinal surgery... I like you had my *fingers crossed*... Is should have been my toes with 4 toes paralyzed that time... I'm truly a piece of work, but ya get used to it. :)

MacGyverSG1
06-17-2018, 12:59 AM

WOW! A great book idea! I can do a living history with adversity as a focal point... (I don't / can't speak much anymore since my strokes.) ...I want the family to know all about my life and how I got to this point. :)

@ShinShin: Its been about two years since my last spinal surgery... I like you had my *fingers crossed*... Is should have been my toes with 4 toes paralyzed that time... I'm truly a piece of work, but ya get used to it. :)

My mother had a stroke a few years ago. Luckily for her she is pretty much back to normal. A little weakness sometimes on her left side. She had a hole repaired in her heart afterwards (PFO, same thing Tedy Bruschi had). Hopefully she won't have another. She has changed her diet and gets some exercise. The doctors are thinking about installing a pacemaker soon.

Stehle, good luck with the healing.

Stehle
06-17-2018, 03:35 PM
Stehle, good luck with the healing.

Thanks Bud! :)

Caballero
06-18-2018, 06:19 PM
Everybody around me is getting sick too , with all sorts of diseases .So i decided to throw away the cigarettes , Not even going to talk about it anymore , Its not worth it .

Then fuckin' stop talking about it.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2018, 07:39 PM
If you take a massive overdose of barbiturates, it might well put you into a coma. Then by the time you regain consciousness you'd be cured of the physical addiction.

You might want to give that idea some serious consideration.

megabyteme
06-18-2018, 08:03 PM
Everybody in here talking about their health issues... This thread is about me, me, me, me, me, meeee! :P

IdolEyes787
06-18-2018, 08:19 PM
You make everyone sick so it was implied.

Stehle
06-18-2018, 09:01 PM
A coma caused me to quit ________! :happy:

(Blank Template for the severely addicted, so just copy & paste. Most members need not apply.) :alien:

*Some Bed Assembly required, Your mileage may vary per substance, Batteries Not Included.

ShinShin
06-20-2018, 07:10 PM

I'd be curious to have a look at some of your work (should you be OK with sharing it, ofc) - is it fiction?

You mean to say that you got the surgery but didn't come out better?

I already had L5S1 Laminectomy and Partial Discectomy in October 2016 done to herniated disc and recovery was going well - physio, swimming - had reached zero pain 4 months later.

Made a mistake at that point by going skiing with my brother and falling. Wanted to see how far I could go. A Doctor told me since then 4 months is enough time for the fibrosis (internal scarring) to have already settled, so it should have been OK, except perhaps it was still a bit too soon in the sense that some additional abdominal work and fortification to cushion the spine would have helped relieve pressure on it when engaged in such demanding sports.

Long story short, pain came back with a vengeance, and have had to stop all sports since September 2017 (was swimming sporadically and getting lots of pain afterwards) and am only still doing physio bi-weekly.

Can't wait to operate, have the Doctor place a plaque and two nails in there to fix the spine, do physio again, and this time slowly get better and fortify so that eventually I can pick weights up again (for Meg it was 3 years, perhaps for me it will be less...*fingers crossed*) but most importantly so that I can remove back pain, which has made it so that I haven't slept without it since February 2017.

Edit - I feel guilty for hogging your thread with my problems Meg hope that’s OK.

MacGyverSG1
06-22-2018, 11:05 PM
Poor diet, lack of exercise and expensive healthcare (in the USA).

MacGyverSG1
06-23-2018, 06:10 AM
A lot of meat and Pepsi is not healthy. That's why diet is huge problem in USA.

Gribley
06-25-2018, 03:29 PM
No (quote all of your posts)

Stehle
06-25-2018, 07:20 PM
My gawd... Continuously eat nicotex gums

I don't usually post a quote from someone trying to quit anything, nor do I advocate anything at all. That being said after my FIRST stroke I quit tobacco, (2PKS Marlboro Reds per day habit.) at the suggestion of my doctor. That was '09 and haven't had a cigarette since. I use those electronic cigarettes occasionally to provide a dose of nicotine if I THINK I really need it. It might work for you.

(Ohh... those patches a long time ago I tried the 14mg when I was flying although a 21mg patch put on right before sleep induced the most vivid hallucinatory dreams, so I guess they both worked for me ...I used to like flying high.) :alien:

WARNING!:The package's recommend you don't use them for the latter... now you know why. ;)
WARNING!!: Nicotine is a POISON and can kill you! :ghostface

Gribley
06-28-2018, 01:12 PM
You can only do that if you keep to the thread title.... get Meg some legs, have a smoke or not and then tell us all about it.

There are several (too many) threads where you could ramble on about you smoking habit (or not). Poor old Meg has been super hijacked and not a leg to stand on.....

Start you own... you have that option

Stehle
06-28-2018, 01:16 PM
Yeah, back to Meg... this is his thread! :)

Gribley
06-28-2018, 03:07 PM
I already have side effects :-)

The lack of ability to move to another thread/topic?

Not that it bothers me that much but there are so many other generic bullshit threads that your ciggy habit could be fully discussed and then ignored, no need to use this one as Meg is old and probably smokes a pipe (just like Sherlock in my mind) either way likely has little interest in your ongoing saga (are we past a trilogy yet in the HB3 smokin` story?).... I just want the end credits at this point.

megabyteme
06-28-2018, 08:26 PM
I interrupt this hijacking with very good news! Went to my surgeon's office yesterday, and have been cleared to go back to work on July 1st. Not going to enter any marathons, slam-dunk contests, climb ladders, or work hard-- but am pushing forward into reclaiming my life and limbs.

megabyteme
06-28-2018, 08:29 PM
Also... the only smoke I enjoy comes from a barbecue/smoker, campfire, or the burning souls of my enemies. :)

MacGyverSG1
06-28-2018, 09:01 PM
I interrupt this hijacking with very good news! Went to my surgeon's office yesterday, and have been cleared to go back to work on July 1st. Not going to enter any marathons, slam-dunk contests, climb ladders, or work hard-- but am pushing forward into reclaiming my life and limbs.

Good to hear.

Unfortunately as we get older it takes longer to heal. Take it easy and let the process complete. The best advice I got when I had back problems (no where as severe as yours, but still physically disabling all the least).

IdolEyes787
06-28-2018, 10:51 PM
Meg, if nothing else all this spine injury shit disproves at last that naysayer who been long asserting you were born without a backbone.

Guess I'll finally have to stop saying that now.

We all have our crosses. :(

IdolEyes787
06-28-2018, 10:53 PM
More on the the medical glass half full side. You're still a lot better off than dion who has to navigate through life without a brain.

megabyteme
06-29-2018, 03:54 AM
Having a self-deprecating sense of humor has gotten me through some of the challenging times here (as well as much of my life). Having to work through things such as standing once getting out of bed, walking first with a roller, then crutches, then a single crutch, a cane, now without assistance (frequently)... thoughts on my various levels of mobility: "I am walking like an [infant, Yoda, a duck...]"

Bottom line is I am *beyond* fortunate. Coming through and regaining my life piece by piece nearly every day.

I haven't been participating much, but I *truly* appreciate all of the care and well-wishes here.

Gribley
06-30-2018, 04:30 PM
So Megs legs are in the sun? Although there is nothing else (give or take a smoke brake), shit, I didn`t expect you to turn all psychic on me but now you have then I believe*

*All statements are bollocks and I don`t believe in anything but the church of Idol

megabyteme
06-30-2018, 09:34 PM
I don`t believe in anything but the church of Idol

Immediately thought of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4q6eaLn2mY

ShinShin
07-01-2018, 06:40 PM
I don`t believe in anything but the church of Idol

Surely Idol's is the anti-Church? :cool:

MacGyverSG1
07-02-2018, 10:02 PM
All the sugar is a huge problem also (artificial sweeteners are bad too) .

MacGyverSG1
07-07-2018, 07:15 AM
All the little case studies and research is making me a dull boy ,
Also screw job today ,
According to an article , the minerals of a land belongs to the land owner
How does a mining company acquire it ?

They lease the land for a small fee. They research the land owner to see if they have over due bills, are poor, uneducated, and then take advantage of them. It's the Republican way.

MacGyverSG1
07-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Also no idea why people smoke ...

To look cool or mimic what they see other people doing (usually parents or famous people).

IdolEyes787
07-07-2018, 01:03 PM

In your case it likely has something to do with Darwinism.

MacGyverSG1
07-09-2018, 07:16 AM
I've known people that smoked two packs a day for 50+ years; dying in their late seventies or early eighties. I guess Darwinism doesn't always work out.

Gribley
07-09-2018, 01:55 PM

Nice but well over the torso. Evolution can, I think, jump and we could well be 2x behind already. Headbody3 is everywhere already and doesn`t need to have a thread of his own

Reasons people smoke:
1. They are on fire but it is mostly out now, just smoldering
2. They are wearing particularly fetching clothes from the 70/80's aka Smokin'
3. They hate pretend smoke Vapers
4. They live in a free country and have a choice
5. That Camel did it
6. They watch films before 2000 when everyone sparked up and didn`t suddenly die so are copying

... and sorry Meg, still your thread in spirit. Long live Meg.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2018, 04:09 PM

Nice but well over the torso. Evolution can, I think, jump and we could well be 2x behind already. Headbody3 is everywhere already and doesn`t need to have a thread of his own

Reasons people smoke:
1. They are on fire but it is mostly out now, just smoldering
2. They are wearing particularly fetching clothes from the 70/80's aka Smokin'
3. They hate pretend smoke Vapers
4. They live in a free country and have a choice
5. That Camel did it
6. They watch films before 2000 when everyone sparked up and didn`t suddenly die so are copying

... and sorry Meg, still your thread in spirit. Long live Meg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVOa3xhl0bg

contra3
07-12-2018, 02:30 PM
The force is strong with this one .
I want France to win , because somebody i don't like is supporting Croatia

contra3
07-13-2018, 05:01 PM
My gawd , What a strange subject .

So , its like
From operating activities , some cash comes in / goes out from sales and god knows what
From Investing activities , some cash comes in / goes out from sales and god knows what
From Financing activities , some cash comes in / goes out from sales and god knows what

Anyway its cash coming in and going out ,

Yup learned this much today ,Lol

IdolEyes787
07-13-2018, 07:13 PM
My gawd , What a strange subject.

Said the psychiatrist examining J-dye.

contra3
07-14-2018, 03:57 AM
12 months left for graduation , Lol

contra3
07-15-2018, 07:36 AM
Come on France , Long time supporter of Zinedine Zidane , Do it again

contra3
07-15-2018, 07:43 AM
On the other subject of learning , Can somebody suggest me a container full of something important to sell ?

contra3
07-15-2018, 03:25 PM
France 1 - Croatia 0 ,

:angel1:

contra3
07-15-2018, 03:29 PM
France 1 - Croatia 1
:(

contra3
07-15-2018, 03:40 PM
France 2 - Croatia 1 ,

contra3
07-15-2018, 04:18 PM
France 3 - Croatia 1 ,

contra3
07-15-2018, 04:24 PM
France 4 - Croatia 1 ,

contra3
07-15-2018, 04:33 PM
France 4 - Croatia 2 ,

:(

Barbarossa
07-16-2018, 08:02 AM
Come on France , Long time supporter of Zinedine Zidane , Do it again

I can't believe this was 12 years ago. Where did the time go :(

anon
07-16-2018, 04:05 PM
I can't believe this was 12 years ago. Where did the time go :(

I had that as a smiley on MSN :lol: Minus the blast, that is...

ShinShin
07-17-2018, 07:21 PM
It's not coming home any time soon.

In other news, Who is America? is hilarious.

Gribley
07-19-2018, 11:22 AM
Meg no one seems to care about your legs. Don`t think there is a fund available. Hey Pogo around on the last good one.

anon
08-11-2018, 01:08 AM
Okay, enough bullshit in this thread, how's the recovery going?

megabyteme
08-11-2018, 01:43 PM
I am surprised how much energy gets pulled away after a surgery like this. I keep reminding myself that I'm lucky to be able to walk, but mobility is challenging. I'm working 40 hours a week (very low physical demands), but that is about as far as my energy goes.

I've had great care-- from the surgeon all the way through the specialists and physical/occupational therapists.

The good news is that the most recent specialist I've seen (who handles spinal cord injuries, specifically) says I'm in the top 5% of everyone she has seen in terms of recovery. Recovery just sucks, though...

Thanks for checking in on me-- you are a *much* better, more caring friend than Idol.

IdolEyes787
08-11-2018, 06:03 PM
In my defense, I didn't want to get too invested in case you died.

megabyteme
08-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Your emotional scars are showing. Let me guess-- you now have more cats than friends, and your neighbors know you as 'The Crazy Cat Lady' of your neighborhood...

IdolEyes787
08-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Since my cats are my friends that is a mathematical impossibility, dribble talker.

Btw as a dribble talker the Urban Dictionary says that I am obligated to go upside your head now.

anon
08-11-2018, 11:12 PM
Thanks for checking in on me-- you are a *much* better, more caring friend than Idol.

Ugh, that comparison damns me with faint praise :dry:

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're walking forward, in more ways than one :)

megabyteme
08-12-2018, 04:32 AM
Sincere apologies, anon. In the future, I will refrain from making any such comparisons to Idol as all would be at least as faint.

And thank you, I am getting around, I just wish the process was quicker-- I'm definitely ready to put this episode of my life behind me.

MacGyverSG1
08-12-2018, 01:28 PM
I am surprised how much energy gets pulled away after a surgery like this. I keep reminding myself that I'm lucky to be able to walk, but mobility is challenging. I'm working 40 hours a week (very low physical demands), but that is about as far as my energy goes.

I've had great care-- from the surgeon all the way through the specialists and physical/occupational therapists.

The good news is that the most recent specialist I've seen (who handles spinal cord injuries, specifically) says I'm in the top 5% of everyone she has seen in terms of recovery. Recovery just sucks, though...

You must not live in the US. No way you would get such great care in the US, unless you have plenty of money.

Good to hear you are doing well. No need to rush recovery. It took two years for my knee to fully heal after surgery (ACL).

IdolEyes787
08-12-2018, 05:22 PM
Sincere apologies, anon. In the future, I will refrain from making any such comparisons to Idol as all would be at least as faint.

Too bad the doctors weren't able to save your sense of humour.

megabyteme
08-13-2018, 02:43 PM
You must not live in the US. No way you would get such great care in the US, unless you have plenty of money.

For the first time in my life, I've got pretty good insurance. The total cost is still rising, but it will be $200k+, including my 1-week return visit due to Acute Respiratory Failure. Our out of pocket expense will be approx. $4k. For once, I feel like I'm ahead of the game when it comes to insurance-- a lifetime of paying in, no previous benefits...

The hospital I went to has been the #2 heart institute in the country for several years-- I believe that has drawn a significant group of talented doctors. They saw us through my wife's breast cancer, as well as my son's heart valve replacements. Good hands.

megabyteme
08-13-2018, 02:46 PM
Too bad the doctors weren't able to save your sense of humour.

They tried, but my humerus was beyond repair. :(

ShinShin
08-15-2018, 08:33 AM
Happy to hear things are shaping up Meg!

Gives me hope, as I shall soon go under the knife as well.

I'll come out like Robocop, with metal added to my spine :01:

It'll take 2 years for me to regain my hard to kill status back

megabyteme
08-15-2018, 07:50 PM
Now I feel cheated-- I'm not even a cyborg, yet have had to go through all of this trouble. :emo:

How soon will you be moving forward with this endoskeleton work?

IdolEyes787
08-20-2018, 11:31 PM
Shout out to Shay.Been surfing YouTube videos. 'Member Moist?

Sorry for the redirect. UMG Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0jJi0SlwuM

MacGyverSG1
08-21-2018, 02:28 AM
Wow, haven't heard that song since MTV played music videos.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2018, 11:48 AM
MTV really needs to update it's name to something more along the lines of RealityShowsforIdiotsTV.

MacGyverSG1
08-22-2018, 01:46 AM
If they did that the idiots wouldn't be able to find the channel anymore.

IdolEyes787
08-22-2018, 12:52 PM
I'm sure they could get it on their phones while dancing next to a moving car.

Stehle
08-22-2018, 03:47 PM

For the first time in my life, I've got pretty good insurance. The total cost is still rising, but it will be $200k+, including my 1-week return visit due to Acute Respiratory Failure. Our out of pocket expense will be approx. $4k. For once, I feel like I'm ahead of the game when it comes to insurance-- a lifetime of paying in, no previous benefits...

The hospital I went to has been the #2 heart institute in the country for several years-- I believe that has drawn a significant group of talented doctors. They saw us through my wife's breast cancer, as well as my son's heart valve replacements. Good hands.

Best news I've heard in a while my friend. :)

megabyteme
08-23-2018, 01:25 AM
MTV really needs to update it's name to something more along the lines of RealityShowsforIdiotsTV.

*its, you mouthbreather :noes:

And RSfITV would encompass *all* reality TV, then...

megabyteme
08-23-2018, 01:47 AM
Thank you, Stehle! :)

ShinShin
08-25-2018, 07:17 AM
Now I feel cheated-- I'm not even a cyborg, yet have had to go through all of this trouble. :emo:

How soon will you be moving forward with this endoskeleton work?

Winter, depends on how soon I finish MA thesis. Either December 2018 or early 2019

megabyteme
08-26-2018, 11:29 PM
I'm currently munching through the late Giovanni Sartori's Comparative Constitutional Engineering: an Inquiry into Structures, Incentives, and Outcomes for my MA thesis, which will be 30,000 words long, of which I have written 3 odd paragraphs. :whistling

Had to go back to see if you'd mentioned your thesis/schooling before. Have you made it to your 4th paragraph yet?

Mine has stalled out due to med issues, lack of motivation, and struggling to clear my head. Life....

MacGyverSG1
08-27-2018, 12:36 AM
Get some medical marijuana to clear your head. It might even inspire you.

megabyteme
08-27-2018, 04:21 AM
My state allows it without 'medical' reasons. :01:

ShinShin
08-27-2018, 10:57 AM
I'm currently munching through the late Giovanni Sartori's Comparative Constitutional Engineering: an Inquiry into Structures, Incentives, and Outcomes for my MA thesis, which will be 30,000 words long, of which I have written 3 odd paragraphs. :whistling

Had to go back to see if you'd mentioned your thesis/schooling before. Have you made it to your 4th paragraph yet?

Mine has stalled out due to med issues, lack of motivation, and struggling to clear my head. Life....

I've got 55 pages at this point (need 125) but have kind of gone back to the start since I hadn't thought the methodology/investigative path through properly.

This is the most challenging/daunting intellectual task I have ever faced, without question.

Do you think you'll get back to yours eventually?

yahoo3
08-27-2018, 04:09 PM
I have something like that coming up ,
What is your primary research methodology :stars:

megabyteme
08-27-2018, 04:16 PM
I will, most likely very soon-ish. Congrats on what you've done so far! This is actually my 2nd thesis (different program), but any advantage of "I've done this before" is lost in the previously mentioned life issues.

What did you study as an undergrad?

Edit-- when I saw structures and engineering in your book title, I was thinking you were focused on Engineering. Seems you have an *entirely* different area of study.

ShinShin
08-29-2018, 07:08 AM
I will, most likely very soon-ish. Congrats on what you've done so far! This is actually my 2nd thesis (different program), but any advantage of "I've done this before" is lost in the previously mentioned life issues.

What did you study as an undergrad?

Edit-- when I saw structures and engineering in your book title, I was thinking you were focused on Engineering. Seems you have an *entirely* different area of study.

I studied Archaeology for a year then switched over to History. I’m doing a Master’s in Politics.

Second thesis wow! Props for dedication. I don’t think I’ll do another degree after this :whistling

megabyteme
08-29-2018, 01:41 PM
My lack of direction dedication has been a driving force in my educational pursuits. :P

What a time to study politics-- kinda like being an astronomer and witnessing a star go supernova.

yahoo3
08-29-2018, 11:55 PM
I had politics too , half page information about various totalitarianism :)

yahoo3
08-30-2018, 07:11 PM
Is there any difference between the Governments like ,

Democracy
Communism

and economic systems like ,

Capitalism
Socialism
Mixed economy

?

anon
08-30-2018, 11:17 PM
Is there any difference between the Governments like ,

Democracy
Communism

and economic systems like ,

Capitalism
Socialism
Mixed economy

?

Of course there are differences, otherwise Aladeen would have never ranted about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_8kQNbRo9c

yahoo3
08-30-2018, 11:34 PM
Yea i was so confused about all these terms , i confused all of it for the type of governments .

coldteafarmer39
09-02-2018, 05:16 PM
:thumbsup::sick::thumbsup:

coldteafarmer39
09-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Edit :

The most awesome thing these days :thumbsup:

coldteafarmer39
09-02-2018, 06:29 PM
:thumbsup:

coldteafarmer39
09-02-2018, 06:59 PM
:sick::angry::frusty: :thumbsup:

Stehle
09-05-2018, 05:54 PM
My lack of direction dedication has been a driving force in my educational pursuits. :P

What a time to study politics-- kinda like being an astronomer and witnessing a star go supernova.

Hmm... I have found the topic or the issues of late (In my 60's)... I find the inability to just stand up lest I fall on the floor.

chalice
09-07-2018, 12:34 PM
Sup, intercunts.

Very pleased to read that Megladon's recovery is progressing at a deserving rate, but I gotta tell ya, toothaches are worse than fractured spines. Like easy. I knows. I've had both and the former rams spikes into your cortex while the latter, a buggered spine is what it is. Which is inevitabilty of treatment and morphine. You can live in equal torment for years, given the paralisis a visit to a dentist might inspire in your inertia.

I've got a toothache at the minute. Hurts worse than my back, which was twisted into fracture by seizure last year. It's much more difficult to leave a spinal unit than not to attend a dentist's appointment. I'm writing this to take my mind off it. Now that's how we use irony, kids. What's more, my sister is a dental nurse of long standing (ha) and could get me an appointment like in the next five minutes. She even assures me her boss will knock my consciousness into a singularity (I'm paraphrasing, she don't talk good) so I won't even have to endure the ceiling as some overpaid sadist puts a knee to my ribs and hear the crunches and suction noises as my cranium gets depleted.

All of this would be gratis. God bless the National Health Service.

Meg, shut the fuck up and get over it. My mouth is sore.

Kxtrian59
09-08-2018, 01:55 AM
From now on i am going to speak plain english , All the religions sucks bawls other than the religion of jesus christ

Kxtrian59
09-08-2018, 02:16 AM
Historical cost is actual cost
Standard cost is an estimated cost , or the estimation of the cost of raw materials that goes in

Kxtrian59
09-08-2018, 02:30 AM
I guess this is house building
Do you need to go to nearest market to figure out the cost estimation of a unit brick

jungleboy3
09-08-2018, 03:13 PM
What about a bucket of water and irrigation ?

jungleboy3
09-08-2018, 03:18 PM
I think it should be called a unit of input can give an output of

jungleboy3
09-08-2018, 03:49 PM
God dammit , Currently learning the chapter called great expectations and variances in the elements of material , labour , overhead and sales in the context of production and manufacturing of a product

IdolEyes787
09-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Not for nothing, Jdye but you really are a fucking asshole.

jungleboy3
09-08-2018, 05:01 PM
I am not , I have reached semester 5 with god's grace

Currently trying to tackle a chapter called ratio analysis which involves all sorts of assets and liabilities

This looks like an appropriate account for the age

Why can't one book explain about all the things we call assets and liabilities

IdolEyes787
09-08-2018, 08:44 PM
By "asshole" I mean purposely annoying everyone here with no thought for anyone except yourself.

I didn't ask that you prove my point but thanks anyway I guess, asshole.

jungleboy3
09-09-2018, 12:38 AM
I am only looking for a mode and an appropriate account to voice my opinions

Accounting is a stupid subject , especially ratio analysis because it involves everything assets and everything liabilities

IdolEyes787
09-09-2018, 12:48 AM
I stopped buying that particular line of horseshit about 60 dupe accounts ago.

Let's be honest, you get some perverse kick and sense of superiority from feeling that you are pulling something over on someone.

Also you are mental as fuck.

As fuck.

jungleboy3
09-09-2018, 12:57 AM
OK , I only want this one account for my needs

Also i want to kill some time too somehow and i only have 10 more months of studies left before i can be free

jungleboy3
09-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Accounting studies and politics is taking these discussions to a strange uncomfortable levels , fact .

Maybe i should simply focus on programming

IdolEyes787
09-09-2018, 01:55 PM
OK , I only want this one account for my needs

You've also used that lie before.

My suggestion is that you fuck off and die.

jungleboy3
09-10-2018, 04:24 AM
Its not a lie , There are few things i have been trying to avoid which is why the changes in accounts

jungleboy3
09-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Why is life always full of new points ? My purpose in life is to cool down everyone else

yahoo3
09-12-2018, 03:28 AM
Anyway i hope he is walking alright by now

jungleboy3
09-12-2018, 05:08 PM
I finally get it , when you grow older everything turns darker and right now i am in a comfortable position to say that

jungleboy3
09-13-2018, 04:33 AM
Lol , Its only like trying to figure out the algorithm in Assembly language Assuming you have the application with you :lol:

jungleboy3
09-13-2018, 05:39 AM
I am just an accountant not a programmer right now

jungleboy3
09-13-2018, 09:41 AM
Imagine a religion and its representatives existing on its own , It not feasible

jungleboy3
09-13-2018, 09:43 AM
Therefore world peace for all the major religions in the world , Some are simply not capable of speaking sense anymore

jungleboy3
09-13-2018, 09:48 AM
Not sure how dangerous it is to make radical stances on the internet

MacGyverSG1
09-13-2018, 10:03 AM
You need to get rid of ALL religion for world peace. Religion is what caused war in the first place. Now it's also greed.

yahoo3
09-14-2018, 04:39 PM
Yea

megabyteme
09-15-2018, 12:46 AM
Not for nothing, Jdye but you really are a fucking asshole.

In opposite news, the Net is Broadcasting wonderfully for me, my friend. Thank you for your generosity- definitely getting into the use of it. :)

IdolEyes787
09-15-2018, 01:38 AM
I would respect you more if you didn't lie. Me, I'm still waiting for Anon to invite me to HDbits simply because I want to see if enough sheer fascism could actually really make me head explode.

Sort of like in Scanners but slower and infinitely more painful.

anon
09-15-2018, 07:05 AM
In opposite news, the Net is Broadcasting wonderfully for me, my friend. Thank you for your generosity- definitely getting into the use of it. :)

So the trick was not being from Arizona :smilie4: