PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Revolutions

Komek
11-26-2003, 12:57 AM
ok i just watched matrix revolutions, and i have a question. Does neo die or what?

DWk
11-26-2003, 01:00 AM
yes...plain simple....

we gotta get these these matrix talks into its own MatrixWorld :D

Haz
11-26-2003, 01:01 AM
Yeah he's dead.

But they'll bring him back sooner or later, that's how it always goes.

we gotta get these these matrix talks into its own MatrixWorld

:lol: It'd probably be bigger than all the others :lol:

Komek
11-26-2003, 01:02 AM
i bet you hes gonna come back because the machines took him and they are gonna rebuild him or someshit like that!

Cygnuz-Y
11-26-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Komek@26 November 2003 - 01:02
i bet you hes gonna come back because the machines took him and they are gonna rebuild him or someshit like that!
No he wont... <_<

junkyardking
11-26-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y+26 November 2003 - 04:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 26 November 2003 - 04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Komek@26 November 2003 - 01:02
i bet you hes gonna come back because the machines took him and they are gonna rebuild him or someshit like that&#33;
No he wont... <_< [/b][/quote]
Yep

If you thought we ruined the story with 2 and 3.
Watch MATRIX 4 : The &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; neo &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; lives, more crap sfx than ever.

bob_the_alien
11-26-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by junkyardking@26 November 2003 - 02:19
If you thought we ruined the story with 2 and 3.
Watch MATRIX 4 : The &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; neo &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; lives, more crap sfx than ever.
I hope to god not, I don&#39;t wanna see another Matrix,
I was pissed off when I saw Reloaded, but I thought Revolutions did a decent job of tying it up, and the ending made since to me.

Also the sfx I thought were pretty good in Revolutions, Reloaded though, I agree the sfx in it sucked, some parts looked almost like a PS2 game rather than movie graphics.

kewelljewell
11-26-2003, 12:03 PM
neo didnt die, its so plainly obvious he was stil breathing at the end, and the light was all around him because he could still see it. the machines might kill him after but at the end he most definately was alive

zinc1
11-26-2003, 12:30 PM
Neo will be back as Part Man ,part Machine and part Programme in the fourth one the machines are going to rebuild him to make the SuperOne.So he can kick all the freedom fighters Asses. :lol: :lol:

DWk
11-26-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by kewelljewell@26 November 2003 - 06:03
neo didnt die, its so plainly obvious he was stil breathing at the end, and the light was all around him because he could still see it. the machines might kill him after but at the end he most definately was alive
stfu NEWCOMER <_<

Skillian
11-26-2003, 05:01 PM
Touchy? :P

I gotta admit that&#39;s what I thought too - he looked alive to me. Don&#39;t we see through his eyes in that weird orange view?

BillyBongThorton
11-26-2003, 10:53 PM
LOL, who really cares? Revolutions had to be one of the worst movies I&#39;ve ever seen. The acting was horrible...HORRIBLE and the ending made no sense whatsoever. And everything in between can be summed up in one word: CLICHE&#33;

The first hour of this movie is complete filler BS. Then the Big fight for Zion had to be most inconsequential load of horseshit I&#39;ve seen put into the movie.

BTW, anyone remember from the Original Matrix when Trinity said the EMP was the ONLY weapon they had against the machines? But I guess the very premises the Wachowski brothers set for the reality of the movie no longer apply when you get a 300 million dollar budget to make a trilogy.. :angry:.

I haven&#39;t seen a movie this disappointing since Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. And this makes that movie look like a work of art.

Gayest part of the movie: The commander of the Robotic machinegun warriors and his incessent screaming...needless to say I was glad to see him die&#33; HAHA

All in all, What wasn&#39;t wrong with this movie....Someone PLEASE tell me cause I&#39;d like to know.

DWk
11-26-2003, 10:58 PM
you obviously care since you take time to post something <_<

joeyipod
11-29-2003, 02:13 AM
I have to say i really liked the 1st and 2nd movies cos more neo fighting matrix sorta thing.. I dont really care for the real world so thats what dragged n0.3 for me but i DO like the matrix trilogy i would never say it is the worst movie i have ever seen..

no.3 kinda looks like it was slapped together :huh: they tried in some parts and in others its like they didn&#39;t care much for the scenes.

:rolleyes:

Don&#39;t hate me for liking the movie :(

k-liteuserintheworld
11-29-2003, 03:20 AM
he is dead, he aint coming back to life, they arn&#39;t going to make a 4th one, remember all three movies were just one story, I think they know that making a new one would ruin it.

junkyardking
11-29-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld@29 November 2003 - 03:20
he is dead, he aint coming back to life, they arn&#39;t going to make a 4th one, remember all three movies were just one story, I think they know that making a new one would ruin it.
The first one was the original story, the other two were added because of the popularity of the first, thinking they could make more money.

Didnt stop them from making the last two which complety ruined the story from the first, making a fourth wouldnt bother them in the slightest, holloywoods about making money not telling a story, just take a look at all the other sequals like T3.

When holloywood gets it&#39;s hands on great oringinal storys they always ruin it with sequals, i wouldnt be surprised if they tried to make a lord of the rings 4 or some offshoot of it.

ehnoismemu
11-29-2003, 05:45 AM
The first one was the original story, the other two were added because of the popularity of the first, thinking they could make more money.

since the 1st THE MATRIX, everything was set to be a 3 chapter movie. they did not decide to add more two movies because of the popularity.

Timz
11-29-2003, 06:11 AM
yeah, i doubt they&#39;ll make a 4th movie, but they might start to make cartoons or something (i know they made the Animatrix already)

Lazlow
11-29-2003, 12:46 PM
LLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLL

Let me just translate what all of you said

"OMG OMG, NEO WOZ LYING DOWN AT DA END OF DA MOVIE SO HEZ GOT TO BE DED."

:rolleyes:

I think you fail to realise something, the directors are intelligent people, why would they want to end such a fantastic series there?

Do any of you guys know what the deal was he made to the machines before he took on Agent Smith?

If he was so dead, why was bright light shining from his body at the end?

If he is dead, why did the Oracle say "i expect we&#39;ll be seeing him around some day"?

When I walked out of the cinema, the first thing my friend said to be was "there&#39;s certainly room for a sequal".

Ok, so maybe I dont know if he is dead or alive, but you guys who keep saying "omg he is dead and there will never be another matrix" I ask you to PROVE IT

shinzuiski
11-29-2003, 01:14 PM
i still think hes dead.........and if they make a sequal, its going to be very, very shit.

k-liteuserintheworld
11-29-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by junkyardking+29 November 2003 - 04:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 29 November 2003 - 04:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-k&#045;liteuserintheworld@29 November 2003 - 03:20

Didnt stop them from making the last two which complety ruined the story from the first, making a fourth wouldnt bother them in the slightest, holloywoods about making money not telling a story, just take a look at all the other sequals like T3.

When holloywood gets it&#39;s hands on great oringinal storys they always ruin it with sequals, i wouldnt be surprised if they tried to make a lord of the rings 4 or some offshoot of it. [/b][/quote]
sorry but your wrong if you followed the matrix from the start you would have known the story was to be split into 3 movies

kewelljewell
11-29-2003, 09:06 PM
DWK you are a fuckin wanker, callin me a newcomer for no reason just because im more intelligent than yourself to see the past the obvious in a film. everyone stats off as a newcomer, just because i dont post all the time doesnt mean i dont know what im talkin about, theres a shit load of people smarter than you who arent even on this forum so fuck you, you dont have a clue what your talkin about. Some of us have lives other than Kazaa, next time someone puts you in your place come up with somthin better than &#39;newcomer&#39;, unless you want to be embarrassed again you cunt