megabyteme
06-23-2018, 06:08 AM
Would be good to see you back again :)

shaina
06-24-2018, 04:41 AM
Would be good to see you back again :)

Haven't left, always around in the shadows :batman:

Clear your PM's :yup:
Not interested in posting in the forums, but after seeing some of the posts from Idol's interpretation on US politics, almost had me laughing my ass off do it:)

Gribley
06-24-2018, 07:44 AM

Nothing wrong with having a real life and not wasting it coming up with snappy comebacks for Idol :) Only downside is you`ll not get a tan in the shade :(

shaina
06-24-2018, 10:04 AM
Only downside is you`ll not get a tan in the shade :(

:lol:

IdolEyes787
06-24-2018, 12:33 PM
Nothing wrong with having a real life and not wasting it coming up with snappy comebacks for Idol :) Only downside is you`ll not get a tan in the shade :(

You really have to respect a person who is able to see the bad in a little bit of harmless fun. Also your second sentence has obvious racist undertones.

Given those two things I can only assume that you are in fact Sarah Huckabee Sanders for reasons unknown posing as a fey, middle-aged Englishman.

Sincerely sorry about your dinner, Sarah I lied.

Gribley
06-24-2018, 02:22 PM
And where did I throw in negativity into that sentence? I`ll let you have the loose possible racist bit in that getting a tan would assume a lighter skin tone.

If I wish to pose as a middle aged Englishman then cor blimey gov'nor I shall damn well carry on.

megabyteme
06-24-2018, 06:56 PM

Good to hear, my friend. No harm in a little skulking. :D

shaina
06-24-2018, 08:48 PM
No harm in a little skulking. :D

Mossad :batman:

You know an ally/friend/asset to the US, one they can count on;)

Did you clear your PM's Dickhead!!!!! Last post for a while buddy......

megabyteme
06-25-2018, 09:32 AM
Just deleted a few.

Stehle
06-25-2018, 12:08 PM
...and I thought I was the only one disappearing from the posting gig. :)

(Welcome back from the lurking aspect!) ;) :alien:

@shaina: I always have a pop'in to get a dose of mirth from those comedic posters. Makes your day too eh? ;)

shaina
06-25-2018, 12:45 PM
@shaina: I always have a pop'in to get a dose of mirth from those comedic posters. Makes your day too eh? ;)

Ok, another post breakdown for you Stehle....

Answer: Yup :):yup: (And you can hold the "EH" for born and raised Torontoians;) , Like "A Huh" for "your welcome" in the south:lol:)

Always good to hear and see you as well buddy.......