PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Music tracker

Tokeman
08-18-2018, 01:27 AM
From oink, to waffles and what, to apollo... I just can't seem to get on board a good music site with variety before things get all flakey

Looking for an invite music tracker. Flac is nice but I'm no audiophile. I just want variety (oldies to rock to heavy metal and rap to country) - I listen to it all...

Prefer invite only as I am in the USA and hate running VPN all the time...

Appreciate anyone who read this far :)

Good standing member at some current and many former top notch sites

anon
08-18-2018, 06:38 PM
Redacted is the best of the "new" music trackers, so I strongly recommend giving this a shot.

https://interviewfor.red/

Tokeman
08-31-2018, 11:38 PM
I would happily take an invite from a staff member, assuming they are not available to users.

However I readily refuse to interview with someone potentially not even half my age. Knowledgeable or no.

Just looking for a new community I can contribute to and talk with. If not so be it.

anon
09-02-2018, 03:00 AM
I would happily take an invite from a staff member, assuming they are not available to users.

They are; however, Redacted has this policy where if you don't know your inviter well, they think you may not know your inviter well, or you just crossed a staff member at the wrong time (actual question: "would you consider the person who invited you a close friend?"), they will "lock" your account rendering it unable to do anything else besides browsing torrents and the forum, and ask you to go through the interview to be unlocked. So you're probably better off taking the interview, then keeping your head down and your mouth shut once you get in (and please don't do anything to make them you're cheating during the process, like keeping interviewfor.red open in your browser or taking more than five seconds to answer; retribution will be swift and strong :rolleyes:).

Or, you know, maybe just use Apollo or Waffles instead.

Tokeman
09-02-2018, 04:32 PM
I use apollo, and upload there too, like once a month when they are up...

anon
09-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Yeah, those constant downtimes don't do them any favors.

Evelyn
09-03-2018, 02:04 PM
From oink, to waffles and what, to apollo...

you made the choice , instead of passtheheadphones you picked XANAX - what you thought by looking at that XX name ? Nina Mercedez will come and sing lullaby for you every-night ?

However I readily refuse to interview with someone potentially not even half my age. Knowledgeable or no.
keep aside your ego. the interv is for few minutes. once you are in show them you are their daddy.
if you cant take off you ego from your reproductive part, just buy Tital subscription to pay some money to the music industry so that nicki minaj can show picture of her reproductive part in her next album cover art.

edit:- you might want to look at this https://redtopia.xyz/login

anon
09-03-2018, 05:09 PM

Had never heard of them before, did a quick search and found this:

https://94.23.196.197/.htaccess
https://redtopia.xyz/phpMyAdmin
3306/tcp open mysql
22/tcp open ssh
6001/tcp open X11:1
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password
^ for root

Guys did you take a proper look at Redtopia's security? "The better red"
is a fucking shitshow. Here's a taster: open ports 22 ssh, 3306 mysql,
6001 X11:1. A straight up fucking running instance of phpmyadamin on the
domain with no fail2ban from what it seems. You can get the .htaccess
and other nice things from the IP of the webserver.
Oh also HDVinnie the owner copied 12k users from blutopia into this
thing and is accepting donations on Patreon, where he himself is backing
other shit as well... Oh right I forgot there are open signups

Not having services unnecessarily listen on your WAN interface is a basic security measure... if you're going to check that place out, make sure it's with a disposable e-mail and a unique password, maybe a different IP too.

Tokeman
09-05-2018, 12:46 AM
you made the choice , instead of passtheheadphones you picked XANAX - what you thought by looking at that XX name ? Nina Mercedez will come and sing lullaby for you every-night ?

keep aside your ego. the interv is for few minutes. once you are in show them you are their daddy.
if you cant take off you ego from your reproductive part, just buy Tital subscription to pay some money to the music industry so that nicki minaj can show picture of her reproductive part in her next album cover art.

Has nothing to do with my ego... Have you ever been on irc? I have... No thanks, not again, not ever, not for anyone. Unless its a friendly room not a shooting gallery where elites kick people for not answering in 3 seconds as they may be slow thinkers, not cheating.

But it's cool, I make my choice, on that you are right. My choice not to interview, their choice to restrict to the level of not getting contributing adults such as myself who actually can afford to buy new stuff to supply them.

Meh

Edit: I just remembered the time I got my HDBits.org invite (still there!) from here just by asking, just because. Oh the saying is true, you can never go home...

Edit 2: I'd be just as content with an audio books only tracker (private) should one exist...

IdolEyes787
09-05-2018, 01:26 AM
I'd invite you to Redacted but I don't have any invites. I use the site very infrequently and I think you need to upload or something to get them. As for Evelyn's comments, I wouldn't put much stock in them given their source. If it makes you feel any better though, no one has ever offered me a HDbits invite. Honestly I think we would be better off without any of these pretentiously little places anyway.

anon
09-05-2018, 01:36 AM
Edit 2: I'd be just as content with an audio books only tracker (private) should one exist...

MyAnonaMouse is good for those. They have an interview process too, but the "interview" is largely accepting their site rules, and staff are known for their relaxed and friendly demeanor.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2018, 01:49 AM
IPT has 3363 Active Torrents under audio books. I basically just use TPB for audio books though as my personal protest against seedboxes.

Tokeman
09-05-2018, 04:15 AM

MyAnonaMouse is good for those. They have an interview process too, but the "interview" is largely accepting their site rules, and staff are known for their relaxed and friendly demeanor.

Will check out MyAnonaMouse for sure, thanks!

What is ipt? I'll have to look...

anon
09-05-2018, 04:36 PM
What is ipt? I'll have to look...

IPTorrents

Became somewhat disreputed in recent years after allegations of starting DDoS attacks, stealing peers from other trackers and running fake lotteries, but remains a good general tracker with lots of content. At worst, stay out of forums and IRC, don't donate, and you'll be fine.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2018, 05:16 PM
At least they don't limit their user base to the same 10k people that are found on every "high level" tracker. I'd say that given that they are models of morality.

Tokeman
09-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Oh I am there (IPT) already. I end up replacing most of my downloads from there with my own rips...

There is something to be said about dedicated private trackers. The quality can be far superior than what is found elsewhere. God where do they find that outdated old source material anyway for some of those books.

I suppose that is what I am looking for, a quality site. I don't mind ripping the stuff myself but I'm not about to throw it up on IPT and open myself to easy pickings for litigation. With apollo down they just sit after and that is sad.