PDA

View Full Version : Moderators

Gribley
09-13-2018, 06:51 AM
You need `em. Sort it out as the forum is just shite in un-associated baskets

Idol is clearly just shite but is a floater :)

Really you need someone (not the hell me) who is willing to put the time in to control the spurious

IdolEyes787
09-13-2018, 12:01 PM
Yes I agree, there are too many foreigners.

Gribley
09-13-2018, 12:33 PM
Yes I agree, there are too many foreigners.
Short and to a point, not the right one but hell a point.

Un-retire him. Idol for Mod

IdolEyes787
09-13-2018, 12:39 PM
Normally I wouldn't volunteer for anything but after doing some research, sounds cool. I'm in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PNChvwTkA0

anon
09-13-2018, 11:30 PM
You know there's a report button, right?

Gribley
09-14-2018, 05:21 AM
Is it attached to anything? But no I didn`t to be fair, and it isn`t really content that bores me so much as the total lack of ability to stick to a topic (any topic).... I`m just as bad as anyone else at times so if you have the urge moderate me too :)

You are a team of one I assume :S

anon
09-14-2018, 05:12 PM
the total lack of ability to stick to a topic (any topic)

That's one of the foundations of this forum :D

IdolEyes787
09-14-2018, 07:29 PM
I'm willing to stick to topics that don't bore the fuck out of me. If you think this is an unreasonable expectation then please acknowledge your dissent by say "Heil Himmler", Nazi.

Also, please refrain from complementing Anon. The last time someone did that it went directly to his head, he became power mad and we only got him back under control by executing several of his minions. I still rue the loss of Mary but he really left us no choice.

anon
09-15-2018, 12:05 AM
Also, please refrain from complementing Anon.

Hear, hear! I'm pretty complete as I am :sly:

Also, if the rest of your post is an offhand reference to 456766, I can safely say supporting that was the worst decision I've made as a staff member here.

naserkachal
10-02-2018, 08:15 AM
Yes, I agree with you

Gribley
10-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Yes, I agree with you
What me.... well that would be a 1st

Anon, not sure why you would regret that original post. Seems right on point for a quality board.

anon
10-02-2018, 08:43 PM
Anon, not sure why you would regret that original post. Seems right on point for a quality board.

On paper maybe, but all it ever accomplished was defending a few leechers who thought this is an NZB portal with a forum glued to it and not the other way around. And at least one prominent member took an extended break from the forum as a result of "the new way".

megabyteme
10-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Also, if the rest of your post is an offhand reference to 456766, I can safely say supporting that was the worst decision I've made as a staff member here.
TIL that the forum has rules, as well as people have put thoughts and efforts into making threads. :o

+1 for reinstating Idol as mod-- he deserves all the suffering:yup:

IdolEyes787
10-02-2018, 10:32 PM
And at least one prominent member took an extended break from the forum as a result of "the new way".

I have a very poor memory, presumably because all the spare room in my head is filled with brilliant ideas. Nonetheless I love a mystery so I'm determined to figure out who you are referring to.

As you said the person has a prominent member or something like that , I can start by eliminating the Asians, the Irish and Meg.

Next they seem to make stupid decisions based entirely on their own skewed sense of morality. Again that they have any morality eliminates Meg plus also now the Jews. So I'm slowly narrowing it down at least.

Is it the guy but not the fat guy from American Pickers because I don't recall ever seeing him around here?

shaina
10-03-2018, 12:50 AM
And at least one prominent member took an extended break from the forum as a result of "the new way".

I have a very poor memory:yup:

Next they seem to make stupid decisions based entirely on their own skewed sense of morality. Again that they have any morality eliminates Meg plus also now the Jews. So I'm slowly narrowing it down at least.

:noes:

On paper maybe, but all it ever accomplished was defending a few leechers who thought this is an NZB portal with a forum glued to it

I would agree considering i now have 4775 posts, and from the first one i did post i never would have thought i would have more than 11;)

But the real question you have to ask?? 149,049 Members and 4,139 Active Members what ever the fuck that means Anon..

The bloody place is called "File Sharing Talk"!! yet i have still not found a Telephone number here:unsure: or seen people have enough balls to stay here knowing they may have to deal with Idol :):artist::)

And really who except a few (Cabby ;)) really give a fuck about making long distance friends or really do want to help people???

But ya sure i vote for Idol to be a Moderator, you never know he may have more common sense than you Anon:unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-03-2018, 09:36 PM
....you never know he may have more common sense than you Anon:unsure: I'm glad you said that. The voices in my head have been telling me the same thing.

anon
10-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Muuu, even in this fantasy world people still hate me :emo:

Anyway, the person I was referring to had a van with "free candy" spraypainted on it. Hopefully that's specific enough.

shaina
10-04-2018, 01:58 AM

Well Anon you probably don't care, but i can honestly say i don't hate you, and i think hate is a very bad word to use:flowers:

But i will say i think you are a frigging (the other F word just seemed too harsh and inappropriate) idiot pussy. And i can say if Idol is reinstated as an moderator , only two of those profanity words would apply to him, see if you can figure it out;)

Your Pal Shay...

IdolEyes787
10-04-2018, 12:30 PM

Anyway, the person I was referring to had a van with "free candy" spraypainted on it. Hopefully that's specific enough.

No. What colour was the van?

Well Anon you probably don't care, but i can honestly say i don't hate you, and i think hate is a very bad word to use:flowers:

But i will say i think you are a frigging (the other F word just seemed too harsh and inappropriate) idiot pussy. And i can say if Idol is reinstated as an moderator , only two of those profanity words would apply to him, see if you can figure it out;)

Your Pal Shay...

I hate the hate word.I fucking hate hate to death. I only wish hate were a Latino baby so I could put it in prison.

Also as profanities go I'd really consider myself to be more of a c word and a d word head.

shaina
10-04-2018, 04:01 PM
I hate the hate word.I fucking hate hate to death. I only wish hate were a Latino baby so I could put it in prison.

You are like a Rat Mouse trying to gnaw threw a steel pipe:wacko:

IdolEyes787
10-04-2018, 05:53 PM
You're not very good at compliments or spelling.

shaina
10-04-2018, 07:41 PM
You're not very good at compliments or spelling.

Really!!! Myself and spelling?? no way!! i am just as perfect as you are :hypocrite

You are like a Rat mouse trying to chew through a steel pipe;) (better??)

Actually taking your bait on spelling, and correcting myself just downgraded my intelligence :huh:

And out of all the people that have gone through here and left because of you i can say with all my heart i have always supported you and still would til this day, but sometimes i ask myself do you feel or would you do the same for me??
I have made the comment many times that i am here to make a few long distance friends and help out if needed.. To say a story that i was gone for over 2 months from posting and i have said that there were only a few that actually made a comment or better yet PM me to see what was going on??
Can you say you were one of them?? And if i remember you preaching this many times in the open forum that loyalty is important to you as well as honesty??
I believed it and respected it, and both of us not being children anymore Idol and when you don't show up for a day or 2 here how many times did i try to contact you or yet speak well of you on a open forum?? And i can tell you are not the only one i do this for there is others. And really that will go to anyone that i have made a friendship with here, either on the forums or outside of FST...
Now i know your roll here and your facade you promote but i will say honestly to you...

I was disappointed i didn't see you have any care if i was here or not... I would never have done that to you, and i am surprised i am saying this in an open forum, but what i went through, i had lots of support, but knowing i do hang out here maybe i am naive and expected something that really isn't there....

Just my thoughts, and i do appreciate the thoughts from the people that did care, that they didn't see me around for those 2 odd months, and were actually concerned....

Shay

IdolEyes787
10-04-2018, 08:22 PM
I asked Meg. I didn't see the point of making an open post which would only be read by a few people who wouldn't know anything and don't give a fuck about you one way or the other. That to me would be devaluing my actual feelings of concern.Worse it opens up the possibility of the whole thing being reduced to a joke.
Other than that I just figured that you finally gave up on the place like everyone else.

I'm not your Mom so I gave you the latitude to go without me laying some guilt trip on you if that's what you were doing. It's not like you weren't already giving off massive vibes that this could happen.
Lastly and correct me if I'm wrong, they are called feelings and not words for a reason. THey don't need to be vocalized for them to be there.

I btw also feel extreme trepidation for bigboab. Likewise in his case the fact that I haven't written about him doesn't mean I don't care. For example conversely I write a ton about Meg and yet I don't actually give a shit about him.

PS through lose. Loose/ lose is probably the most oft incorrect on the interweb so at lest you're not alone in that.

shaina
10-04-2018, 08:39 PM
I asked Meg. I didn't see the point of making an open post which would only be read by a few people who wouldn't know anything and don't give a fuck about you one way or the other. That to me would be devaluing my actual feelings of concern.Worse it opens up the possibility of the whole thing being reduced to a joke.
Other than that I just figured that you finally gave up on the place like everyone else.

I'm not your Mom so I gave you the latitude to go without me laying some guilt trip on you if that's what you were doing. It's not like you weren't already giving off massive vibes that this could happen.
Lastly and correct me if I'm wrong, they are called feelings and not words for a reason.
I btw also feel extreme trepidation for bigboab. Likewise in his case the fact that I haven't written about him doesn't mean I don't care. For example I write a ton about Meg and yet I don't actually give a shit about him.
PS through lose. Loose/ lose is probably the most oft incorrect on the interweb so at lest you're not alone in that.

All of this is just crap!!! You have said you wanted to leave this place many times and i still found a way to communicate with you right!!

And no you are not my mother and she is dead, that is not what i was looking for, and reading this i think i got my answer and act that way for the future...

In all the time i have been here i have said multiple times i would never leave here, meaning i may take a break in posting in the forums, but i will always be around in the shadows, but never have i been away for 2 months and you and i have friended each other so you see i usually post in your favorite word section if there is none in the open forums....

Anyways no worries, your answer about bigboab and the way i felt about him i made it public and also in the background, he is and was really missed, maybe that is my nature and not yours but when it did come to others here your actions towards me were not the same...

Maybe i should just say i apologize i brought it up Idol and lets leave it at that...

Shay

IdolEyes787
10-04-2018, 08:46 PM
I guess screw me for being honest and trying to make feel better then.

Cereally, numbnuts, all this time and you still don't understand when I'm being sincere and when I'm not not even a little.

PS Trump got to you didn't he?

shaina
10-04-2018, 09:19 PM
I guess screw me for being honest and trying to make feel better then.
Cereally, numbnuts, all this time and you still don't understand when I'm being sincere and when I'm not not even a little.
PS Trump got to you didn't he?

Maybe Trump or maybe what i went through sitting in a room crying and Praying to G-D a lot and having my children for support, and not checking any messages for at least a month or so on any communicators, but when i did, i thought i would see something from you, that is the whole point i am trying to make. And that is all the kidding and facades aside..

My nature is not built on a internet site it is built on face to face communication...

Here is a story Idol and what do you think?? (Not really internet friend reality but read it anyways)

Because i have a large backyard and pool and stuff , it was my cottage, so when it is nice out i like to spend time out there, and for a while i would without a lie have an average of 50-90 people over with kids and stuff for many weekends. Now my wife would go out and get food and snacks for all these people, and we won't talk about how much booze we went through!!. Now i am not looking for the same treatment, but how about being invited to there house to shoot the shit or cheese and crackers??
So next summer i told my wife i am going to be myself and try a project, I went around while i was handing them a plate or booze and said to them "When are you going to invite me over to your house for a piece of cake or pie"?? After that idol the 50-90 people went down to 20, and all of those people had us over all through the summer and winter and socialized meaning going out for dinner as well. And to finish this story the 20 were adults i am not including kids because those other freeloaders that use to come, they still dropped off there kids and then fucked off!!!

Do you think i did something wrong?? Do you understand where i am coming from??

I am new to this internet when it comes to protocol on friends and shit, but i do know that the few i have made it is not one sided....

Not sure if that makes sense to you, but that is my nature and the way i feel...

PS. "I guess screw me for being honest and trying to make feel better then." Is it me or is there a word or something missing in this sentence for it to make sense :naughty:

PPS.. Also thinking that if you don't post in the forums here but you have made a friendship on the internet?? does that mean your friendship is over and you don't find somewhere else or way to talk or communicate anymore??

I can tell you the forums here don't dictate friendships here the shadows do, and that is if you want and or are looking for one;)

megabyteme
10-05-2018, 12:04 AM
Good to see you back, Trump supporter :P

IdolEyes787
10-05-2018, 12:23 AM
Your tale of woe touch my heart and I admit to being a terrible friend but in the spirit of reconciliation can we at least agree that we hate Meg?

Please. You know it's the right thing to do. If not for me then for the jailed babies.

shaina
10-05-2018, 12:33 AM
Good to see you back, Trump supporter :P

Even hearing that from a Dickhead like you!!!

Thank you:cheers:

PS. I am thinking Meg that you had a medical issue, i think i just said the hell with you and just move on right:rolleyes:
As i spoke to you in the shadows, i appreciate your thoughts, and always hope all is well with you and your family;)

Your tale of woe touch my heart and I admit to being a terrible friend but in the spirit of reconciliation can we at least agree that we hate Meg?
Please. You know it's the right thing to do. If not for me then for the jailed babies.

I accept your apology, and i refuse to use the word hate buddy, but i will say Meg can sure be a real Dickhead!!!
Knowing a Dickhead can be useful at times (even at my age!!), we may have to have a referendum on a nick name for Meg ??

IdolEyes787
10-05-2018, 12:39 AM
If this gets any gheyer...... No, on second thought this actually can't get any gheyer.

Geez Even RuPaul is embarrassed by this.

megabyteme
10-05-2018, 12:41 AM
You'd think with being as hideous as he is, Idol would take comfort in the shadows. Guess his extreme BO and awful personality negate the benefit of darkness.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2018, 12:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUYaGj7RBfk

shaina
10-05-2018, 12:53 AM
Ok i have 2 questions (Maybe 3)

1 How do you get/apply that banner on the bottom of all your post??

2 Now on the News!!! A republicans daughter is getting married on Saturday, so he may miss the vote!!!! I can tell you if his vote is needed? I hate to see what the Party does to him:D

3 Where the fuck is that Pussy Anon to give Idol back his Moderator Job!!?? And what occurred a few months ago i think the Chicken-Shit Pussy is embarrassed to even answer my posts because he knew to be wrong and not act. I always thought everyone is equal and if someone is disturbed of a post no matter who they should be respected and common sense should be applied. But really i should have known because there may have been backlash from someone Anon the Pussy sticks his head in the dirt like an ostrich

If this gets any gheyer...... No, on second thought this actually can't get any gheyer.

Geez Even RuPaul is embarrassed by this.

:artist::artist::artist:

You'd think with being as hideous as he is, Idol would take comfort in the shadows. Guess his extreme BO and awful personality negate the benefit of darkness.

Hey Dickhead, you try riding a bicycle for longer than 5 minutes, and not one of those life cycle things, I am talking one of those Twenty Dimes ones??
You would think your shit don't stink, but BO needs to be treated with some sort of Potpourri or something, or no !!fuck i forgot Idol is one of those fucked up health nuts!!, so thinking out of the box??, A few Bay leaves may have to suffice:unsure:

The personality thing, we only see his/her posts here, he/she can act like an 80 year old woman, you still can't judge for real unless you see him/her face to face:unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-05-2018, 01:02 AM
Settings. Edit signature.

Anon is only a Mod and it would take someone with at least administer privileges to change my status. Then I would laugh and say "no" unless you first do something about the jailed babies.

As for the news as it's a Republican I assume the wedding is to a cousin.

Hey Dickhead, you try riding a bicycle for longer than 5 minutes, and not one of those life cycle things, I am talking one of those Twenty Dimes ones??

All joking aside, if she weren't already dead I would kill your Mum for this bike.

http://www.pinarello.com/en/bikes-2019/road/dogma-f10-x-light

shaina
10-05-2018, 01:14 AM
If both of you guys really want to know who the biggest Mensch!!!!!, and i hope he reads this!! Is Cabby, and there is a guy who chooses most of the time to Do his thing here, and not hang out really in the Forums. I can really say just by speaking to him and not seeing him in person he really is a good guy..

That is the Truth..

megabyteme
10-05-2018, 01:19 AM
which shields the water bottles from the airflow

:ghey: Get a tougher water bottle, jeesh...

shaina
10-05-2018, 01:29 AM
Settings. Edit signature.

Anon is only a Mod and it would take someone with at least administer privileges to change my status. Then I would laugh and say "no" unless you first do something about the jailed babies.
So are you saying the pussy has no clout and can't recommend you either?? I think what you are really saying is Anon the Pussy is "Useless As Tits on a Bull":yup:
Only if you approve and donate to Trump to build the Wall

As for the news as it's a Republican I assume the wedding is to a cousin.

That is fucking Hilarious!!!

All joking aside, if she weren't already dead I would kill your Mum for this bike.

http://www.pinarello.com/en/bikes-2019/road/dogma-f10-x-light

Tell me Idol, can you rent those bikes for a weekend?? You know like you can rent a Porsche or Ferrari??

And really thinking!! I would think if you thought it was practical and really wanted it you would go buy it buddy ;)

And thanks for the help on how to put that banner buddy...

IdolEyes787
10-05-2018, 01:36 AM
Tell me Idol, can you rent those bikes for a weekend?? Yes.No. Maybe.

I have no idea but I'm positive one of those answers is right.

which shields the water bottles from the airflow

:ghey: Get a tougher water bottle, jeesh... There water bottles for god sake. Have you no compassion?

On a side note, I for one am terrified what Shay's signature is going to be.

And really thinking!! I would think if you thought it was practical and really wanted it you would go buy it buddy ;)

Because all my disposable income goes to coke. Geez like obviously.

shaina
10-05-2018, 01:55 AM
Because all my disposable income goes to coke. Geez like obviously.

I think you should switch to decaf sanka Zoloft:lol:

IdolEyes787
10-05-2018, 01:59 AM
Zoloft

Keep your magic to yourself, witch.

shaina
10-05-2018, 02:00 AM
I will tell you Idol, find out if you can rent those bikes for a weekend next year, and we can rent them together. You can wear your faggy bicycle outfit and i will dress like Richard Simmons :unsure:

The Truth...
My brother bought one of those electric scooters, and the dumb fuck was too unbalanced to ride it, so i have been storing it in my shed for years!!, and every year (didn't this year), i charge it up and take it for a spin around my neighborhood with no shirt and a pair of short shorts and sandals:lol:

megabyteme
10-05-2018, 03:15 AM
But is your water bottle properly shielded from the airflow???

shaina
10-05-2018, 03:54 AM
But is your water bottle properly shielded from the airflow???

You would figure that there is a way to have some water system installed into those faggy outfits i assume he wears:unsure:

What i have never asked Idol, if he has ever been on a bike marathon or race and pissed or crapped his faggy pants:idunno:

IdolEyes787
10-05-2018, 12:40 PM
What i have never asked Idol, if he has ever been on a bike marathon or race and pissed or crapped his faggy pants:idunno:

No one except Mulder wants to hear about your weird fetishes, Shay.

Gene Simmons btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylVe9mMa_Ls

shaina
10-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Geeze Idol....

I thought taking a dump in your pants fo win a race was a legit question:idunno:

And not only have i seen Kiss multiple times live, i think even in with my intelligence, the picture of Paul Stanley was not Richard Simmons:noes:

photo was a joke buddy;)