PDA

View Full Version : [Request] invite for a good TV series site.

durex
10-04-2018, 07:00 PM
just realized i only had bitmetv ... and was looking for From Dusk till Dawn (https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Dusk_till_Dawn) , kind difficult to find the pack in different releases

durex
10-26-2018, 05:40 PM
FS site definitely lost all the community spirit :(

IdolEyes787
10-26-2018, 06:01 PM
Not all spirit, just all of the calculating kind.

Tokeman
10-27-2018, 04:07 AM
Doubt I'll ever have invites on hdbits...
But if iptorrents opens up again, which they will, sign up there and use a VPN when doing the actual torrenting, or while browsing too if you are paranoid

durex
10-27-2018, 11:49 AM
thanks guys ;)
i wasn't thinking nothing like hdbits, i dont even use it ....;)

just something like bitmetv, since it's gone .

Tokeman
10-27-2018, 07:40 PM
well its what I have left after all the takedowns

Shows I have invites, just not seeding enough to use them
IIRC I need to be actively seeding like 1.5TB of stuffs at once or something.

But i use IPT with a proxy for things like games, lower res rips, etc. I did get a copyright notice there, as you would expect, so do use a proxy... It was my first one EVER, forgot to program in the kill switch and my VPN went offline for a few seconds...

anon
10-27-2018, 11:10 PM

No offense pal, but this was your 14th post in the last decade, so you can't really point any fingers on that regard...

durex
10-29-2018, 12:09 AM
and no offense, but it seems all yours posts in the last decade are really ....

soulreaper
11-04-2018, 02:57 PM
don't have an invite to BTN which is the best for this stuff but I would recommend warez-bb. There are free downloads and you can get a 1080p encode fairly easily for the latest shows.

IdolEyes787
11-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Handing out BTN invites to random people on the internet is the best way to get your account disabled if anyone is looking to do that.

Seriously, durex, IPT. They seem to have a bot that grabs everything relevant off of BTN anyway and unlike BTN you won't feel compelled to seed shit forever.

No offense pal, but this was your 14th post in the last decade, so you can't really point any fingers on that regard...

I have tens of thousands of posts in the last decade so I'm just holding my breath now until someone here invites me to HDBits as apparently this is how the internet works.

anon
11-04-2018, 10:51 PM
I have tens of thousands of posts in the last decade so I'm just holding my breath now until someone here invites me to HDBits as apparently this is how the internet works.

Not really, but you can't appeal to "community spirit" if your participation in said community is less than minimal. This forum is what you make out of it, what goes around comes around, when you gaze into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you, etc.

But both of us already knew what the other meant, I'm just typing this to get one post closer to a BTN invite :shifty:

IdolEyes787
11-04-2018, 11:21 PM
I'll invite you if you want but you'll have to hang out with me for a while after that so I won't feel so used.

anon
11-04-2018, 11:26 PM
I'll invite you if you want but you'll have to hang out with me for a while after that so I won't feel so used.

...I think I'll go for IPT after all, thanks :mushy:

IdolEyes787
11-05-2018, 12:51 AM
So you don't want anything to do with me.

You're just like my Mom, ingrate.

Markdc123
11-05-2018, 05:18 AM
Hi,
don't have an invite on BTN either...how to go about it?

Tokeman
11-05-2018, 03:23 PM
I just need to figure out how much I need to seed, go do it (seedbox maybe...?), then I can invite you Idol. I have invites just not seeding enough to redeem them

I got my invite to hdbits here by just asking for it :P

IdolEyes787
11-05-2018, 06:22 PM
I just need to figure out how much I need to seed, go do it (seedbox maybe...?), then I can invite you Idol. I have invites just not seeding enough to redeem them

I got my invite to hdbits here by just asking for it :P

Just as well. From the outside at least HDBits seems like the epitome of Nazi and I didn't fight in WWII just so some second wave of those fuckheads could spring up.

Tokeman
11-05-2018, 08:57 PM
It is the most active (secure) torrent site I know for quality material though
Plenty of more public places, but get ready for some copyright letters if you are in the USA, like me.

I prefer sites where I can roam unprotected at minimal risk as I know none with zero risk haha

It is far more active than any other site I have...

Edit: The offer was genuine though. If I can hit the minimum seed (I think its like 2TB at once) my invites unlock. You can have one. Seriously. If you want it...

If you are willing to wait anyway. Bottom rule says minimum 2 months time seeding. So it'll take time to get a seedbox for 3ish months and get 2tb of internals loaded up seeding haha

IdolEyes787
11-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Very kind of you, Tokeman. I've waited 11 years so at this point what's another decade or two?

Ten or twenty years. You're not very good at math are you?

Tokeman
11-05-2018, 09:39 PM
If I'm lucky and the wifey doesn't spend it all I can have a seedbox up in 9 days.
Just need to find an affordable one with more than 2TB of storage and some bandwidth to spare............ Oye...

IdolEyes787
11-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Honestly, don't go to any trouble.

Honestly.

Tokeman
11-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Day to day life is trouble
I do this stuff for entertainment

IdolEyes787
11-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Wow, I'd not of thought it possible but somehow BTN just got even more fascist.

If as I suspect BTN strives to be some sort of HDBits lite, please retract my request for that site. In terms of security, North Korean is a pretty secure place too but I wouldn't want to live there.

Yours in continuing tolerance, Idol.

anon
11-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Wow, I'd not of thought it possible but somehow BTN just got even more fascist.

If as I suspect BTN strives to be some sort of HDBits lite, please retract my request for that site. In terms of security, North Korean is a pretty secure place too but I wouldn't want to live there.

Uh, what did they do?

IdolEyes787
11-07-2018, 10:42 PM
The people with any power are a bunch of elitist automatons who never take into consideration what is best for the general membership when their making decisions. Every new rule is seemingly made for the benefit of a small group of jag-offs who spend way too much time comparing screenshots and obviously not enough time getting laid.

Exclusivity by definition makes something smaller and clearly then BTN must be filled with very small people.

If that wasn't bad enough, there's also a bunch of Asians.