PDA

View Full Version : How does computer understand the click of mouse?

Aronsmith
10-10-2018, 03:30 PM
How does computer understand the click of mouse?

anon
10-10-2018, 08:47 PM
Magic.

nQQ
10-12-2018, 05:34 AM
lol "magic" love it :lol:

shaina
10-12-2018, 05:52 AM
Magic.

The Future.. Now my kids got all these little round Google things in the house and you talk to them and this voice tells you things and makes things open and close , turn off and on, tell you great recipes... What is next i can't imagine....

Gribley
10-12-2018, 10:09 AM
I can`t be arsed to start up my dev VM.... just look at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/winuser/nf-winuser-mouse_event.

Or magic, take your choice.... I like the magic option as takes less bytes

shaina
10-12-2018, 12:15 PM
I can`t be arsed to start up my dev VM.... just look at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/winuser/nf-winuser-mouse_event.
Or magic, take your choice.... I like the magic option as takes less bytes
:huh:

I can just imagine you speaking what you posted out loud with a deep English accent, and yet it still wouldn't make zero sense to me, but it would be fun to hear it:lol:

On another note..

How's it going buddy!!, hope all is well on the other side of the pond:D

anon
10-13-2018, 04:19 AM
The Future.. Now my kids got all these little round Google things in the house and you talk to them and this voice tells you things and makes things open and close , turn off and on, tell you great recipes... What is next i can't imagine....

Yeah, nothing like putting microphones in your house that control your appliances and report back to a US-based corporation. Sometimes I wonder what it feels to be the kind of person who not only sees nothing wrong with this, but pays money for it :emo:

But I'm into anime, so disregard anything I said :shifty:

nQQ
10-13-2018, 12:26 PM

Yeah, nothing like putting microphones in your house that control your appliances and report back to a US-based corporation. Sometimes I wonder what it feels to be the kind of person who not only sees nothing wrong with this, but pays money for it :emo:

But I'm into anime, so disregard anything I said :shifty:
You already have microphones in your mobiles, and carry them around with you.

anon
10-13-2018, 09:50 PM

I don't, and in my opinion smartphones are a disease, but that's a topic for a different time :ninja:

MacGyverSG1
10-14-2018, 03:17 AM

I don't, and in my opinion smartphones are a disease, but that's a topic for a different time :ninja:

I don't have a cellphone and completely agree they are a disease.

nQQ
10-14-2018, 06:53 AM

I don't have a cellphone and completely agree they are a disease.
*cough* tin foil hat *cough* *cough*

MacGyverSG1
10-14-2018, 05:19 PM
I don't wear hats and I don't think the federal government is tracking me. I don't have a cellphone because I hate the telephone in general. I use Magic Jack at my house. That's all I need. "Smartphones" have turned everyone into mindless assholes. I love electronics except for cellphones.

nQQ
10-14-2018, 06:01 PM
True, went out with work colleagues on Friday night and loads of people were in conversations drinking but had a smartphone in their hand that was glanced at every so often. I suppose now it's not just a case of being out but keeping your online-friends-that-never-met-IRL informed. Fifteen or 20 years ago when you were out your phone was mainly to phone friends asking where they were or calling a cab.

MacGyverSG1
10-16-2018, 02:38 AM
I miss those days.

joneson
10-27-2018, 09:57 AM
Now there are no people with no mobile phones.

anon
10-27-2018, 11:06 PM

Tokeman
10-27-2018, 11:16 PM
Those are making a comeback, just wait for it

MacGyverSG1
10-27-2018, 11:34 PM
Now there are no people with no mobile phones.

I don't!

IdolEyes787
01-23-2019, 12:54 PM
How does computer understand the click of mouse?

Because in case you haven't noticed, computers are really fucking smart.

Book smart not street start, mind you. I doubt mine if left to it's own resources could last a day on the mean streets of Detroit.

Caballero
01-23-2019, 03:46 PM
But what about the mean streets of Des Moines, IA?

shaina
01-23-2019, 04:00 PM
But what about the mean streets of Des Moines, IA?

Did you pull that one out of your ass Cabby:lol:

Jump on the bandwagon....

What about Cincinnati?

IdolEyes787
01-23-2019, 05:27 PM
To be fair, everything I know about mean streets I learned from '70's exploitation films so a lot could have changed since then.

Harlem still has a lot of negroes tryin' to catch a break from the Man though doesn't it?

shaina
01-23-2019, 05:36 PM
To be fair, everything I know about mean streets I learned from '70's exploitation films so a lot could have changed since then.

Harlem still has a lot of negroes tryin' to catch a break from the Man though doesn't it?

Jane n Finch:afro:

megabyteme
01-24-2019, 10:11 PM

Things got somewhat better after the 70's 80's 90's 00's, but we're making due 'corrections' now. Making things 'great' again...

IdolEyes787
01-24-2019, 11:48 PM
Prison reform is looking up. Obviously the negroes would have been better served by Kim Kardashian than Malcolm X back in 1964.

Also Kim might have ended up assassinated so win and win.

megabyteme
01-25-2019, 03:18 AM
Privative 'em all and load 'em with blacks-- gets 'em out of the slums. MAGA 2020!!!

Caballero
01-25-2019, 04:08 PM
privative 'em all and load 'em with coloreds-- gets 'em out of the slums. Maga 2020!!!

ftfy.

shaina
01-25-2019, 04:41 PM
privative 'em all and load 'em with African Americans-- gets 'em out of the slums. Maga 2020!!!

ftfy.

ftfy too:unsure:

megabyteme
01-25-2019, 05:10 PM
privative 'em all and load 'em with coloreds-- gets 'em out of the slums. Maga 2020!!!

ftfy.

Didn't you hear, we're sorting coloreds-- just like laundry. We also keep the small ones in cages.

IdolEyes787
01-25-2019, 05:24 PM
I'm of two beliefs. 1. Any label is inherently kinda racist. 2. If a group of people lack the ability to laugh at themselves then fuck them.

And by "them" I obviously mean the crackers.

Sorry, that was sort of racist. I meant the honkeys.

Btw who exactly is this Caballero prick?

Caballero
01-25-2019, 08:30 PM

Still trying to figure that out myself.

ftfy.

ftfy too:unsure:

Not really. "African-American" is a label that was invented by Jesse Jackson in 1988. If we're going old-school, you should at least try to stay with the 70s lingo...

IdolEyes787
01-25-2019, 09:47 PM
Not really. "African-American" is a label that was invented by Jesse Jackson in 1988. I'm not Gordon S. Wood but I'm pretty sure Shaft invented it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJFzBbyYHpE

shaina
01-26-2019, 01:59 AM

He is actually a swell guy that lingers around this here parts and kinda helps out a few....

Or should i really say that you calling someone a prick around here is kind of redundant:idunno:

But the rest of that post #30 deserves....
:artist:

IdolEyes787
01-26-2019, 02:09 AM
I use you as my defense against being a racist as I can now tell people that I can't be racist because I have a Jew friend.

"Jew friend", that's copacetic with the libs I'm guessing.

shaina
01-26-2019, 02:11 AM
Not really. "African-American" is a label that was invented by Jesse Jackson in 1988.

I read Idols post on this comment. But i will go a different way and ask if you have any proof/documentation on this...

Or should i just say that you are full of black stool dung:lol:

What i am really thinking is Hebs at one time did live across the middle east and some Asia, and obviously Europe?? So are you telling me that there was no Al Jolson's outside of Africa:unsure:

And truthful.... Til this day the term African Americans is still used across the media , and i actually think it gives the people living in South Africa a bad name:snooty:

IdolEyes787
01-26-2019, 02:12 AM

He is actually a swell guy that lingers around this here parts and kinda helps out a few....

It was a compliment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txG0XqZMrEE

shaina
01-26-2019, 02:16 AM
I use you as my defense against being a racist as I can now tell people that I can't be racist because I have a Jewish friend.

"Jewish friend", that's copacetic with the libs I'm guessing.

FIXED.........And the truth be told you can tell your imaginary friend that you are not Anti Semitic!!, racists you will always be;)

And Leave the terrorist loving libs out of this Idol, thems really fucked up!! good people:bag:
(And when i was typing this i was thinking of the beginning of the song sweat leaf by black sabbath)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua9IRQpHkWA

https://www.salon.com/2015/12/15/this_hilarious_video_proves_beyond_a_doubt_that_donald_trump_is_the_new_archie_bunker/

PS. Do me a favor Idol and see if you can load a picture?? EG. .jpg or something?? i keep getting errors???

It was a compliment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txG0XqZMrEE

Ya i should have known your , obnoxious, obtuse, ass backwards psyche, my sincerest apologies buddy...

And lets not forget "MAGA" for all those native Eskimos out there :yup:

(Think of one of President Trumps great rally Hats since i can't get any pictures to load??)

PS. This was one of the dumbest movies that everyone must see:D

Still trying to figure that out myself.

Even know the comment came from Idol, you have to take the positive out of it and say at least you know a "Prick" is useful Cabby:naughty:

Caballero
01-28-2019, 02:55 AM
Not really. "African-American" is a label that was invented by Jesse Jackson in 1988.

I read Idols post on this comment. But i will go a different way and ask if you have any proof/documentation on this...

Oh ye of little faith...

--> https://www.jstor.org/stable/2152175?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents