PDA

View Full Version : Regseeker

11-26-2003, 03:59 AM
i got a problem with RegSeeker. whenever i do a reg scan 3 files come up on my desktop: history, regfav, and lang. also a folder calles boot. all these files are in my program files also but they have different info in them. do i have to change some setting or something to direct these files to program files and not desktop every time i clean out my registry? PLZ HELP!!

11-26-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by 3223@26 November 2003 - 03:59
i got a problem with RegSeeker. whenever i do a reg scan 3 files come up on my desktop: history, regfav, and lang. also a folder calles boot. all these files are in my program files also but they have different info in them. do i have to change some setting or something to direct these files to program files and not desktop every time i clean out my registry? PLZ HELP!!
can an1 help me???
if not can some1 pm me a direct link to a cracked ace utilities(latest version).
ill just delete regseeker and get that no problem.

11-26-2003, 05:07 PM
ill just make a new topic asking for a crack cause this is titled regseeker and i want ace utilities! ;)

ck-uk
11-26-2003, 05:13 PM
Mate regseekers a good program.The reason your problems happing is because you've moved the whole program"exe.Put regseek back to its directory & make a shortcut to the desktop. :D

11-26-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by ck-uk@26 November 2003 - 17:13
Mate regseekers a good program.The reason your problems happing is because you've moved the whole program"exe.Put regseek back to its directory & make a shortcut to the desktop. :D
yeh i know its good but already got ace utilites and i like it better. anyways the both clean out registry plus more!