PDA

View Full Version : So, Who Are You...

SniperInTheShadows
11-26-2003, 07:18 AM
I've noticed that there's a fair few peep's who post the occasional message but don't seem very sure if they're actually noticed or not, so I thought this might be a good idea to help everyone get to know each other a bit better and find something in common with other's, hopefully it'll help some peep's find their footing here and enjoy the time they spend here alot more :)

It's simple enough to do, simply tell everyone a little about yourself that your willing to share, such as what you like and what your hobbies are (I know that the profiles already do that a bit, but here you can be more specific) and such :)

You don't have to go into alot of detail or anything like that if you don't want to :)

Plz try not to flame or spam, let's keep it nice and friendly plz everyone, thank's in advance to those that stick to doing so :)

I'll start -

My nick is SniperInTheShadows, but i've started just calling myself Sniper (it's shorter and easier to type lol) and is what I prefer to be called now :)

I'm 28 year's ancient, and my Birthday's in October (for now that's as specific as i'll get)

I enjoy movies (virtualy any kind, i'm one of these peep's that can enjoy movies that other's find crap lol I especially enjoy Sci-Fi and Comedies though) :)

I enjoy music (my favorite artist's are LTJ Bukem (Intelligent Drum and Bass), Sophie Ellis-Bextor (Not sure what category her style fall's under, but I love "Move This Mountain", "Sparkle" and "The Universe Is You") and Paul Oakenfold (Goa and Trance style, favorite tune so far is "The Harder They Come" feat. Nelly Furtardo and Tricky) :)

And I enjoy games (PSX - "Bust A Move 2", "Tekken 2", "Rage Racer", "Wipeout 2097" and "ISS Pro Evolution Soccer", Dreamcast - "MDK 2" and "Ready 2 Rumble 2" are my fave's at the moment, and PC - "Unreal Tournament" and "Half Life - Counter-Strike and Deathmatch" and a few other's) :)

I don't have too many hobbies, but I do enjoy drawing (when I actually bother lol) and reading Comics (X-Men and Deadpool), plus watching football :)

Bad habit's - Drinking ton's of tea and smoking a fair bit :(

Good habit's - Is there such a thing? lol ;)

I recently split up with my GF who I was with for 4 year's, and have been through a very difficult time (have been for about 2 year's with how thing's were changing in the relationship, but I was holding on trying to keep the relationship together as I loved her and believed I could make it all work again but in the end it got to much for me :( ) coming to term's with it (especially on top as Christmas as I was praying to be spending it with her :( ), but spending time here on the forum has helped me alot as it's taken my mind of thing's a few times and Ozbabe has really helped cheer me up yesterday and that's helped more than anyone and anything else has :)

My parent's divorced when I was, soz but my memory isn't too good lol, about 18 and it was one of the most traumatic times of my life emotionally :( I've still not totaly come to term's with it and I don't think I ever will completely come to term's with it, but my mother's now married to someone who make's her incredibly happy and he's also been more of a father to me and my sister than my real father ever was! I no longer have contact with my real father, as I was unfortunate in a sense in that I lived with my parent's during the month's before they split and I saw what was going on and when everything exploded I was there to see my father do something I will !never! forgive him for doing, he struck my mother across the face even though she has a bad spine and couldn't defend herself!! :.......( If I never see my father again it will be too soon!!

Ok, I think that's enough for now, didn't realise how long this was getting and it's only the opening post for this thread lol Soz if i've bored everyone to death lol :P

I hope that help's at least some peep's understand me a little better :)

Sniper.

pusher
11-26-2003, 07:51 AM
Okay I'm game,

My handle is pusher because it's-and I know this is going to sound really cheesey- my favorite X-Files character. Look to my avatar in order to see the character.

I'm a big TV junkie. Some of my favorite shows are X-Files, My So-Called Life, CSI, blah blah....

I'm also a big music buff. I listen to everything from ambient to rap. Some of my favorite groups/bands/artists are; Smashing Pumpkins, Nic Endo, Alec Empire, Talking Heads, Peter Gabriel, Fischerspooner, Brian Eno, Vangelis, Vince Gill, etc, etc..

I write poetry whenever I get bored or inspired.

I don't play many video games and when I do my weapons of choice are the SNES or N64. I also play pinball although not very often because when I do play it I lose all sense of time and space and the days become a blur.

I'm a Leo :D

One habit ,which I'm actually kind of glad to have, is I like pay attention to the underappreciated. Say for example if someone thinks something is really terrible, I have to check it out because I live for what other people think as mediocre.

That's it from me. If you want to know anything else, ask.

(and sorry to hear about your break-up Sniper. If you ever need cheesey feel good pop music suggestions feel free to ask :) )

SniperInTheShadows
11-26-2003, 09:05 AM
@ pusher - Thank's for being game and sharing :)

I don't think your choosing that nick is as cheesy as you believe, as there's alot of people here who choose their nick's based on TV/Movie/Music actor's, show's and artist's aswell :) My nick is based on my preference of using Sniper Riffle's in games, and that could be considered more cheesy than your's by some but I don't care lol :)

TV Junkie is cool (mine's on almost all the time :)) :)

Similair view's on music as mine, and I recognize some of your fave artist's - Smashing Pumpkin's (Though not my personal taste), Alec Empire (isn't that D&B?), Peter Gabriel (I can only remember one song of his, was a duet with someone, and it's a beautiful song :) When I remember the title i'll edit it in :)) and Vangelis (I don't think there's many people that haven't heard of him, classical music isn't it?) :)

I've dabbled in poetry before but not for a fair time :)

lol @ the games comment, I guess there's a few game's your addicted to in a sense? :)

Leo is the Lion isn't it?

That's quite a respectable habbit really, meaning I respect you for doing that as most people just pass over thing's that other's say are terrible/rubbish when they could be missing out on something that they would find brilliant and interesting :)

Thank's concerning sentiment over the breakup :) It's not easy for me as my heart's alway's ruled my life, but it help's when people understand and show they care :)

As for the cheesy pop music, I think i'll most likely pass on that as that style drive's me crazy usually lol Thank's though lol :)

Sniper.

Keikan
11-26-2003, 10:05 AM
I don't like cheese and the girl in my avatar is hot

Evil Gemini
11-26-2003, 10:16 AM
I dont know who i am...

Dr.Phil has to help me find my authentic self :P

Cheese
11-26-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@26 November 2003 - 10:05
I don't like cheese and the girl in my avatar is hot
What's wrong with cheese? :P

Honey
11-26-2003, 10:35 AM
Okay... you want to know a little about me huh?.. :o

I live in Perth, Western Australia... in my opinion .. paradise&#33;.. :) I was married, i&#39;m now not, but that&#39;s as much as i intend to talk about THAT&#33; <_<

My age?... damn... i remember my Nan telling me that ladies NEVER gave their age, so keep guessing&#33;&#33;.. (besides its more fun that way&#33;) Suffice to say I&#39;m old enough to know exactly what i want and how to get it&#33;&#33;&#33;.. (anyone have the lotto numbers for this week?)... ;)

I have children, a dog and a canary who&#39;s supposed to sing but hasn&#39;t progressed beyond "Eeeep".. yet... so yes.. that&#39;s his name. :P

I particularly love music, though I can&#39;t honestly say i like any one singer or group in particular. I love all types of music too though I can&#39;t say Im an affectionado of Rap or heavy metal. (Remember, i like romance, slow and sensual is GOOD&#33;) I have a real liking for classical music because i find it extremely relaxing and spirit healing, and that&#39;s something i tend to strive for.

I work with the intellecually handicapped, but did spend a few years working with troubled youth but needed a change of scenery. ;)

I love animals... horses in particular.. :)
I like to read, love long walks along the beach, picnics, absolutely love spending time with my family, both offline and online... ;) and i love going to the football in the winter and watching MY team. :)

I was born on the 21st May so im supposed to be a Gemini/Taurus cusp... though... for sure im a Taurus through and through... stubborn as all hell&#33;.. :lol:

Guess that&#39;s about it really... at the end of the day, im just me&#33;... :)

AussieSheila
11-26-2003, 12:50 PM
:) Hi Honey&#33; *hugs* I lived in Perth for 3 fabulous, outrageous years. It is most surely paradise. :wub:

Well, I&#39;m Andie and I live on the far north coast of NSW in Australia. And basically this is who I am.

Andie ;) (http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~harel/cgi/page/htmlit?Bitch.html)

UKMan
11-26-2003, 01:08 PM
Hello Sheila (Andie) :wub: ...oh and everyone else of course :P

Well, i&#39;m UKMan, but you can call me UK - i don&#39;t mind B)

I&#39;m a dad, and a grandad - all girls....amazing, but the best thing that ever happened to me i suppose.
I live in Sweden and have had music as my main line of work for many years.
That all changed a few years back so now i&#39;m just living on memories :(

I&#39;m a big fan of all 60&#39;s - 80&#39;s rock/folk/country-rock.

Single :rolleyes: nudge nudge..... actually not looking around just yet.
I take each day as it comes and goes - sense of humour...

This is beginning to sound like "Match Mate".......

Peace
UKMan

Honey
11-26-2003, 01:14 PM
hiya Andie.. *hugs*

and hiya UK... *hugs*

good some of remember there are others around... ;) ;) :lol:

Rappy
11-26-2003, 01:23 PM
well i have already explained myself in like 20 diffirent topics in the lounge so i think im well accounted for

AussieSheila
11-26-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@26 November 2003 - 23:08
Hello Sheila (Andie) :wub: ...oh and everyone else of course&nbsp; :P

Well, i&#39;m UKMan, but you can call me UK - i don&#39;t mind B)

I&#39;m a dad, and a grandad - all girls....amazing, but the best thing that ever happened to me i suppose.
I live in Sweden and have had music as my main line of work for many years.
That all changed a few years back so now i&#39;m just living on memories&nbsp; :(

I&#39;m a big fan of all 60&#39;s - 80&#39;s rock/folk/country-rock.

Single&nbsp; :rolleyes: nudge nudge..... actually not looking around just yet.
I take each day as it comes and goes - sense of humour...

This is beginning to sound like "Match Mate".......

Peace
UKMan
;) Hi UK

:wub:

UKMan
11-26-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@26 November 2003 - 14:15
hiya Andie.. *hugs*

and hiya UK... *hugs*

good some of us remember there are others around... ;) ;) :lol:
Hiya Ozbabe - its kinda difficult getting in close for a hug - all those fellas clinging on like theres no tomorrow :lol:

Peace
UKMan

JONNO_CELEBS
11-26-2003, 01:28 PM
Oh ok :D Like you don&#39;t already know me :rolleyes:

Name = Jon *aka Jonno, Rad, Raddish, JR etc ect *
Age= 26.......19th July 1977
Hieght= 6&#39;3"
Wieght= 16 stone (somewhere around 240 lbs I think)
Eye&#39;s = Dark Blue

Hobbies.....= Internet (duh), guitar, surfing, Biking, ps2, movies, drinking, music B)

Catchphrases = How YOU Doin&#39; B) .........Stay Cool.......Yo Dude :D

I live in a small town in Norfolk UK on the seafront, I&#39;m a self Employed builder.

I try to enjoy every second of every day :)

Ambition in life = To make at least 1 person smile/laugh every day for the rest of my life :)

Moto....It&#39;s better to live 1 hour as a tiger, than a lifetime as a worm B)

Jonno B)

Rappy
11-26-2003, 01:29 PM
hmm i think we all know half the stuff that you just posted

Billy_Dean
11-26-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 22:28

Fat bastard&#33; :lol:

:)

Rappy
11-26-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+26 November 2003 - 13:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 26 November 2003 - 13:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 22:28

:) [/b][/quote]
i weigh more :&#39;( and im 6&#39;1

AussieSheila
11-26-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 23:28

Moto....It&#39;s better to live 1 hour as a tiger, than a lifetime as a worm B)

Jonno B)
;) Hi Jonno&#33; I like this one.

"It&#39;s better to burn out than to fade away"

B)

Honey
11-26-2003, 01:34 PM
hiya BD...*hugs*...how&#39;s you darlin?.... :) :)

hiya Jonno...*hugs*....I didnt know all that&#33;... :o

cowswithguns
11-26-2003, 01:36 PM
Here&#39;s me&#33;

I&#39;m Lee to my friends, have two kids and live in Melbourne, Australia. Great place if you love rain. :lol:

I love music - catching live bands is one of my passions. :)

Single and enjoying it ;)

That&#39;s all folks&#33;

Looks up...hello Andie, UK, Hon, Sniper, Keikan, Withcheese, Pusher & Neattaroski (sorry if I missed anyone) :lol: :lol:

Edit: Ooops..missed Rapfan :P

Rappy
yea but u haven&#39;t been around all that long

Rappy
Originally posted by cowswithguns@26 November 2003 - 13:36
Here&#39;s me&#33;

I&#39;m Lee to my friends, have two kids and live in Melbourne, Australia. Great place if you love rain. :lol:

I love music - catching live bands is one of my passions. :)

Single and enjoying it ;)

That&#39;s all folks&#33;

Looks up...hello Andie, UK, Hon, Sniper, Keikan, Withcheese, Pusher & Neattaroski (sorry if I missed anyone) :lol: :lol:
you missed me :(

AussieSheila
11-26-2003, 01:39 PM
:) Hi Rapfan&#33;

:beerchug:

*waves* Hi Lee&#33;

B)

cowswithguns
11-26-2003, 01:39 PM
Look up Rapfan...I fixed it :D

ang3968
11-26-2003, 01:46 PM
heya guys....

I&#39;m Ang, I live in Brisbane, Australia... great place if you like the sun ;)

I&#39;m married with 2 daughters .. both heading towards teenage years :ph34r:

I work behind the bar in a local hotel, love music and movies but not as much as books....

not much more to say really... but if you ask a question I mite answer :P

JONNO_CELEBS
11-26-2003, 01:47 PM
@Rikk..............Yup............it&#39;s called puter and beer :lol: :lol:

@Andie..........Highlander babe, I made mine up :P

@Honey.........Did&#39;nt know what?? :unsure:

@Cowsy.........erm......don&#39;t see my name there <_< :P j/k babe ;)

Jonno B)

Billy_Dean
11-26-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by RapFan+26 November 2003 - 22:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan @ 26 November 2003 - 22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@26 November 2003 - 13:32
<!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 22:28

i weigh more :&#39;( and im 6&#39;1 [/b][/quote]
You fatter bastard&#33;

bigboab
11-26-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@26 November 2003 - 13:49
You fatter bastard&#33;

Thats my boy. ;) To hell with this Turkish Delight shit. :lol:

cowswithguns
11-26-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+26 November 2003 - 23:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 26 November 2003 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@26 November 2003 - 13:49
You fatter bastard&#33;

Thats my boy. ;) To hell with this Turkish Delight shit. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yeah...on second thoughts bigboab :lol: :lol:

@ jonno......should&#39;ve looked up a bit further shouldn&#39;t I *hugs*

AussieSheila
11-26-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 23:47

@Andie..........Highlander babe, I made mine up :P

@Jonno B)
<_< Neil Young, actually.

Honey
11-26-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 21:47
@Honey.........Did&#39;nt know what?? :unsure:

Jonno B)
I didnt know most of the stuff you posted hon... :P

what else COULD i have meant?... :lol:

*hugs cowsy n ang*... :wub:

JONNO_CELEBS
11-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns@26 November 2003 - 13:58

@ jonno......should&#39;ve looked up a bit further shouldn&#39;t I *hugs*
Ooo I got hugs :D Me&#39;s happy for day now :D

Oh yeah............one to add to my hobbie list......

Performing Magic (David Blaine type stuff) :)

Jonno B)

pusher
11-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 14:00
:) David Blaine needs a hamburger stat&#33; :) :rolleyes:

Oh and Hello Everyone&#33; :D :D

Rappy
11-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns@26 November 2003 - 13:39
Look up Rapfan...I fixed it :D
why thankyou and a big hello to u cowswithguns

Billy_Dean
11-26-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 23:00

You mean you hang around in glass boxes and piss down a tube?

Rappy
11-26-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+26 November 2003 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 26 November 2003 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 23:00

:lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
11-26-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+26 November 2003 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 26 November 2003 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 23:00

Pretty much :lol: :lol:

That was&#39;nt magic, that was just stupid :rolleyes:

But I can make your signed card melt thru a wall :D

And I&#39;m very good at making money vanish :D

Jonno B)

SniperInTheShadows
11-26-2003, 02:21 PM
Hi Jonno :) You&#39;ve been quiet here lately it seem&#39;s, everything ok?

Thank&#39;s all for sharing :)

It seem&#39;s most peep&#39;s so far have a common interest in music, though that is prob&#39;s an obvious common interest.

@ keikan - She is fairly hot :) I like most cheese but there are some that are disgusting so can relate to that somewhat.

@ neattairoski - Perhap&#39;s when he&#39;s helped you you could let us all know then? lol :P

Sniper. (Having to split his post&#39;s into seperate part&#39;s due to silly emoticon&#39;s rule lol)

P.s. Is there &#33;any&#33; way around the damned emoticon&#39;s problem, i&#39;ve just spent 20 minutes improvising emoticon&#39;s so it would allow me to post a message but even when it got down to about 5 left it still wouldn&#39;t allow it :angry: What was one post is now going to have to be about 5 post&#39;s <_<

SniperInTheShadows
11-26-2003, 02:23 PM
@ Ozbabe - It&#39;s a pity you live so far away :( Your not the only person to have said Perth is paradise and i&#39;d love to find out for myself someday if it really is that nice there :)

I don&#39;t know about nan&#39;s telling ladies never to reveal their age, but I know my mother told me never to ask a lady her age lol :P

I knew you had children but it&#39;s still hard to believe as you&#39;ve got a young spirit (that&#39;s ment in a good way) :)

What type of dog is it you&#39;ve got? My family used to have a Boarder Colley and she was the most friendly and loving dog could wish for :)

lol That&#39;s a very unusual but funny name for the bird :) Perhap&#39;s if I ever get to visit Perth we could teach it some, uu, other sound&#39;s? heh ;) :"> :wub:

Loving all type&#39;s of music is a good thing as it show&#39;s that a person isn&#39;t stuck in their way&#39;s as such :) Romantic music is nice :wub:

That&#39;s a job that deserves alot of respect to you&#33; :)

Animal&#39;s are great, and Horses are magnificent creatures :)

Very romantic thing&#39;s there, picnic&#39;s and walk&#39;s along beaches :) And you must love your family alot from what you said about spending time with them :)

Would that be football as in real football (known in some countries as soccer) or that handball equivalant known also as Rugby :) ;)

I know someone born on the exact same day too, and from what you said about Taurus&#39; being stubborn i&#39;d say she&#39;s a Taurus too lol :)

And &#39;just you&#39; is a wonderful person :wub:

Sniper.

SniperInTheShadows
11-26-2003, 02:25 PM
@ AussieSheila - If you ment that the song is what your like then it sound&#39;s like your a strong person with a big heart, someone who will be there for someone when they need a shoulder to cry on but also someone who know&#39;s when a person need&#39;s space :)

You lived in Perth and think it&#39;s paradise too&#33;? I&#39;ve definitely got to visit there sometime in my life :)

@ UKMan - You&#39;ve totaly surprised me, and for the most obvious yet silly reason lol I really thought that you lived in the UK given your nick&#33;&#33; lol :)

It&#39;s hard to believe your old enough to be both a dad and a grandad given your sense of humour and spirit&#33; :)

Same here with the GF status, and my family keep telling me to "find someone local" but they don&#39;t really understand how difficult it is for me to approach women lol Though there&#39;s someone that if I lived in a different country then i&#39;d definitely love to see if a relationship would bloom between her and me more than I would right now (which is alot) :)

Your sense of humour is brilliant, and not limited to one style :)

I didn&#39;t think of it becoming like that lol I kind of hope it doesn&#39;t turn into that as I don&#39;t want to be blamed if thing&#39;s don&#39;t work out between anyone lol but at the same time if it does and lead&#39;s to happiness for other&#39;s then that&#39;ll be brilliant :)

Sniper.

SniperInTheShadows
11-26-2003, 02:26 PM
@ RapFan - Have you? Ok, no prob&#39;s :)

@ Jonno - There&#39;s some thing&#39;s there I didn&#39;t know about you, such as your being a self-employed builder and enjoying PS2 :) And that&#39;s a great ambition to have :)

Sniper. (Finaly got to finish posting what was intended as one post lol)

AussieSheila
11-26-2003, 02:27 PM
:huh: Hobbes says smilies are for wimps anyway...... he must be right.

Rappy
11-26-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 14:26
@ RapFan - Have you? Ok, no prob&#39;s :)

@ Jonno - There&#39;s some thing&#39;s there I didn&#39;t know about you, such as your being a self-employed builder and enjoying PS2 :) And that&#39;s a great ambition to have :)

Sniper. (Finaly got to finish posting what was intended as one post lol)
lol im lost what are u tryin to tell me ?

UKMan
11-26-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 15:25
@ UKMan - You&#39;ve totaly surprised me, and for the most obvious yet silly reason lol I really thought that you lived in the UK given your nick&#33;&#33; lol :)

It&#39;s hard to believe your old enough to be both a dad and a grandad given your sense of humour and spirit&#33; :)

Same here with the GF status, and my family keep telling me to "find someone local" but they don&#39;t really understand how difficult it is for me to approach women lol Though there&#39;s someone that if I lived in a different country then i&#39;d definitely love to see if a relationship would bloom between her and me more than I would right now (which is alot) :)

Your sense of humour is brilliant, and not limited to one style :)

I didn&#39;t think of it becoming like that lol I kind of hope it doesn&#39;t turn into that as I don&#39;t want to be blamed if thing&#39;s don&#39;t work out between anyone lol but at the same time if it does and lead&#39;s to happiness for other&#39;s then that&#39;ll be brilliant :)

Sniper.
I actually assumed that everyone here knew i lived in Sweden. Have done for about 25 yrs now.

Yepp - i started young - but my mind is still very young. Anyways, i&#39;m not THAT old <_< :lol:

I hear ya as regards new GF&#39;s.

Thx for the compliments about my sense of humour. It ranges from mild to sick - depending if you post or not :lol:

Actually, the "Match Mate" thingy was no comment on the topic, just on my own post. But come to think of it, not a bad idea for those who wish to :)

UKMan

dwightfry
11-26-2003, 02:54 PM
The name is Tyler. I live in Fargo, ND. USA

I love psychological/strange/makes you think type movies. Some friends of mine and I had a comedy sketch show for a while called 3&#39;51. We made 8 episodes that got aired on public access television. Since then I&#39;ve been writing skits, short films and full blown movies. Unfortunatly I suck at actually writing the scripts mostly they are outlines. Check out my website, You can see clips from a half hour Unsolved Mysteries spoof/short film I helped made, and the &#39;script&#39; for a movie I wrote based on the Alice Cooper album &#39;Love It To Death&#39;.

I&#39;ve been a musician since I was 6. Started on accordian, went to piano, then guitar, drums, harmonica and other instruments I had access to. You can download a few of my songs of my site also.

I do some a little bit of programming. Some visual basics, but mostly....gulp... Qbasic.

My personality?
I make jokes....lots and lots and lots of jokes. Sometimes clever jokes, sometimes incredibly stupid jokes, but jokes none-the-less. If I were a &#39;Friend&#39; (You know, the show), I would definitly be Chandler.

Yogi
11-26-2003, 02:59 PM
Hi, my name is Yogi.

I allready told so much about myself, i won&#39;t put you people through that again.

But if you are really interested:

SomeOfYogi&#39;s"Confessions"CanBeFoundHereIfYouTryRealHardhahahaha................ (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=5f64b8f3c4236f3d149490fac1ae9939&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=sensualgardening)

Yogi

Honey
11-26-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 22:23
@ Ozbabe - It&#39;s a pity you live so far away :( Your not the only person to have said Perth is paradise and i&#39;d love to find out for myself someday if it really is that nice there :)

I don&#39;t know about nan&#39;s telling ladies never to reveal their age, but I know my mother told me never to ask a lady her age lol :P

I knew you had children but it&#39;s still hard to believe as you&#39;ve got a young spirit (that&#39;s ment in a good way) :)

What type of dog is it you&#39;ve got? My family used to have a Boarder Colley and she was the most friendly and loving dog could wish for :)

lol That&#39;s a very unusual but funny name for the bird :) Perhap&#39;s if I ever get to visit Perth we could teach it some, uu, other sound&#39;s? heh ;) :"> :wub:

Loving all type&#39;s of music is a good thing as it show&#39;s that a person isn&#39;t stuck in their way&#39;s as such :) Romantic music is nice :wub:

That&#39;s a job that deserves alot of respect to you&#33; :)

Animal&#39;s are great, and Horses are magnificent creatures :)

Very romantic thing&#39;s there, picnic&#39;s and walk&#39;s along beaches :) And you must love your family alot from what you said about spending time with them :)

Would that be football as in real football (known in some countries as soccer) or that handball equivalant known also as Rugby :) ;)

I know someone born on the exact same day too, and from what you said about Taurus&#39; being stubborn i&#39;d say she&#39;s a Taurus too lol :)

And &#39;just you&#39; is a wonderful person :wub:

Sniper.
awww Sniper babe... you say the sweetest things... :wub:

AussieSheila
11-26-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@27 November 2003 - 00:59
Hi, my name is Yogi.

I allready told so much about myself, i won&#39;t put you people through that again.

But if you are really interested:

SomeOfYogi&#39;s"Confessions"CanBeFoundHereIfYouTryRealHardhahahaha................ (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=5f64b8f3c4236f3d149490fac1ae9939&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=sensualgardening)

Yogi
:P :lol: Bookmarked&#33;

B)

j2k4
11-26-2003, 06:51 PM
We have been inundated with Aussies.

That&#39;s a good thing.

No American-style apathy there. ;)

Yogi
11-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by j2k4@26 November 2003 - 20:51

That&#39;s a good thing.

Definition
inundate (TOO MUCH) [Show phonetics]
verb [T]
to give someone so much work or so many things that they cannot deal with them all:We have been inundated with requests for help.

Inundation-Yogi

Honey
11-26-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by j2k4@27 November 2003 - 02:51

That&#39;s a good thing.

gee thanx j2k4... :)

innundating can be fun&#33;...
a bit like infiltrating... ;)

Definition
inundate (TOO MUCH) [Show phonetics]
verb [T]
to give someone so much work or so many things that they cannot deal with them all:
We have been inundated with requests for help.

Inundation-Yogi

Yogi... you can NEVER have too much of a good thing&#33;... ;)

Yogi
11-26-2003, 09:17 PM
Yogi... you can NEVER have too much of a good thing&#33;...&nbsp;

Why did you think i signed with:

:P Inundation-Yogi

AussieSheila
11-26-2003, 09:20 PM
;) Good morning&#33; Honey you still up? :o (and inundating) :P

MetroStars
11-26-2003, 09:38 PM
I thought i wud post a bit about myself, since every 1 else is doing it....

My real name is Michael

and i like 2 think iam a crazy type of person....

I wos born in the UK but my pops thought it wud b better if we moved 2 his home in Albany NY... since then i have lived in New Jersey & New York.. but my pops lost his parents so my mother thought it wud b gud 2 move back 2 the Uk...

My main passion is Horror Movies i luv horror and i luv 2 collect horror stuff IE posters rare banned horror that type of shit... U will find me in the horror hubs on DC every day.. :lol:

My 2nd Passion Metrostars the soccer ( football team ) thats the only thing i realy miss about the US is c ing the Metros play, but wot can u do...

I wos stuyding Web Design but it&#39;s far 2 hard to get a job as designer so i stoped trying.. and now i want 2 become a mental health nurse, and this monday i start at the Mental Health group Mind... http://www.mind.org.uk/

I also have a bit of a problem - i find chubby girls attractive, yes i luv the porkey girls...

thats all i can think 2 put 4 now

internet.news
11-26-2003, 09:51 PM
I am glad if I can share my thoughts openly with someone like
my best girlfriend I can really trust ;)

What else? There are some good books I really love cause they are
based on true stories:

1.Veronica decides to die (by Paolo Cheolo)
2.Waris Diries life in two books

The best film based on a true sad story:

1.Nowhere in Africa - Nirgendwo in Afrika

The best soundtrack, I bought really from my OWN money I work
for last year - and I am proud of that:

1.Nowhere in Africa - Nirgendwo in Afrika (Niki Reiser)
You really can feel inside this sad time during World War II,
that is why I think it is good ;)

;) I am 20 years old (30.03.1983), but everyone is so young as he or she feels ;)

J'Pol
11-26-2003, 10:03 PM
Metro

You may be able to see the goals at least

http://www.mlsnet.com/multimedia/pepsi/index.php#archive

Might be worth giving it a try.

You may also be able to get the audio commentary on the interweb. All of the Scottish Premier league games are broadcast live.

MetroStars
11-26-2003, 10:06 PM
JP i already have that page bookmarked...

but thanks for your Consideration I really appreciate it ;)

J'Pol
11-26-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@26 November 2003 - 23:06
JP i already have that page bookmarked...

but thanks for your Consideration I really appreciate it ;)
If I happen upon anything else I will let you know. Though I am sure you have searched for stuff yourself.

Perhaps if anyone else knows where you can listen to the games they would be good enough to post a link.

Maybe a thread requesting information would be a good idea, in fact an E-Mail to the MLS or the Metro Stars would provide a link. I know a friend of mine (in Scotland) listens to the American Football on-line. So it would not surprise me if you could do that too.

mikey muff
11-26-2003, 10:18 PM
here goes

i&#39;m Mikey Muff I am 21 my real name is michael (bet nobody would guess that) most of my friends cally me mikey muff cos of my goaty

I live in the middle of nowhere just near a place that nobody has ever heard of in scotland @ the moment i am taking a year out from my busy lifestyle of doing nothing and am workin as a care worker for people with special needs.

I decided to do this after i split up with my girlfriend in the summer then broke my leg 3 weeks later got signed off for 4 months so it was a good time too start over

my favourite music of all time is pink flloyd but at the moment i&#39;m listening too a dj shadow breezeblock

i&#39;m fairly new to the forum so i guess i&#39;m tryin too find my feet so you probably won&#39;t hear too much from me for a while

i have recently managed to start running again so i&#39;m startin marathon trainig soon (guess i should stop smokig) i&#39;m also a keen kayaker but not a good swimmer

oh and come on the bhoys

J'Pol
11-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by mikey muff@26 November 2003 - 23:18
here goes

i&#39;m Mikey Muff I am 21 my real name is michael (bet nobody would guess that) most of my friends cally me mikey muff cos of my goaty

I live in the middle of nowhere just near a place that nobody has ever heard of in scotland @ the moment i am taking a year out from my busy lifestyle of doing nothing and am workin as a care worker for people with special needs.

I decided to do this after i split up with my girlfriend in the summer then broke my leg 3 weeks later got signed off for 4 months so it was a good time too start over

my favourite music of all time is pink flloyd but at the moment i&#39;m listening too a dj shadow breezeblock

i&#39;m fairly new to the forum so i guess i&#39;m tryin too find my feet so you probably won&#39;t hear too much from me for a while

i have recently managed to start running again so i&#39;m startin marathon trainig soon (guess i should stop smokig) i&#39;m also a keen kayaker but not a good swimmer

oh and come on the bhoys
Hi

Any particular part of Scotland that no-one has heard of. I am no-one so I may have heard of it.

bigboab
11-26-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+26 November 2003 - 22:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 26 November 2003 - 22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikey muff@26 November 2003 - 23:18
here goes

oh and come on the bhoys
Hi

Any particular part of Scotland that no-one has heard of. I am no-one so I may have heard of it. [/b][/quote]
Go on JP make him welcome. If no one has heard of it then neither has he. :lol:
Definately a Celtic supporter, doesn&#39;t even know where he lives. :lol:

Sorry Mikey, Welcome to the Forum. :)

WeeMouse
11-26-2003, 10:25 PM
Ok my turn&#33; :)

Name : Stacy (aka mouse, stace, wee yin, short arse, smout, shrimp etc)
City : Glasgow Scotland
Hobbies
and likes : Guitar, cheeez, celtic, lord of the rings, Bon Jovi, archery, talking crap :D
Mouse fact : I&#39;ve been going out with that mean Mod Lamsey for 3 and a half years now.....

Anything else you wanna know - just ask&#33; B)

J'Pol
11-26-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@26 November 2003 - 23:25

Mouse fact : I&#39;ve been going out with that mean Mod Lamsey for 3 and a half years now.....

Anything else you wanna know - just ask&#33; B)
Why ?

WeeMouse
11-26-2003, 10:27 PM
cos he gives me cheeeez.

&#39;nuff said :P

mikey muff
11-26-2003, 10:28 PM
heard of Arbuthnott

it claims to be a town but has a population of about 20

UKMan
11-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by mikey muff@26 November 2003 - 23:28
heard of Arbuthnott

Welcome to the board Mikey Muff - ;)
One of my daughters lives in Scotland, in Moray.

Peace
UKMan

NikkiD
11-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Okay here goes... but most of you already know all this...

Name: Nikki (big shock there)
Hobbies, Likes, etc.: I love sports, mostly hockey (as my sig would indicate) and football (American style), listening to music (which I almost always am), singing along with said music, reading (current book The Eleventh Commandment, Jeffrey Archer), watching movies/tv - this is a rare one anymore, I&#39;ve never been a TV addict, but I enjoy watching a few shows and watch a couple of movies a week, I like spending time outdoors, doing gardening, taking walks, lots of stuff....
Occupation: Landscaper, in my spare time I design websites, do bookkeeping for a couple of companies, and I&#39;m a full-time mom.

BTW - Happy Birthday WeeMouse if I don&#39;t get to talk to you before then&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Gemby!
11-26-2003, 10:40 PM
well

gemma is my name - gemby is what you weird people call me ...dunno why .... :lol:

umm im 15

go to a crappy school in london

catchphrases = "purr" ( at school ) "run like a bitch&#33;" "what ever "

"eww" " what the fuck ?&#33;?&#33;?" " hey baby ;D" and on here " LOL "

my fav colour is lilac

im best at art

umm my hair is brown and i gots blue eyes ( there is a post about that&#33;)

my pj&#39;s are stripey at the moment .....

umm thats me :)

UKMan
11-26-2003, 10:53 PM
oooookkkkkk gemby - that bit about the pj&#39;s was more than i wanted to knwo - but hay, i&#39;m just an old fart :lol: :lol:

oh oh oh - musnt forget NikkiD - hellllo ;)

Hello WeeMouse - sorry about that Lamsey thing, anything we can do to cure you?? :P

Peace
UKMan

clocker
11-26-2003, 10:56 PM
http://www.orkneyangora.co.uk/rabbit.jpg
Hi.

My name is hobbes.
Yes, that is my real name.

I like walks on the beach and long, wet kisses.

IRL, my ears aren&#39;t quite this large.

That about covers it.

WeeMouse
11-26-2003, 10:57 PM
Hello WeeMouse - sorry about that Lamsey thing, anything we can do to cure you??

Cheeky bissim&#33; :D
I&#39;m quite happy thank you dear......you could give me chocolate though :P

Gemby!
11-26-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@26 November 2003 - 22:53
oooookkkkkk gemby - that bit about the pj&#39;s was more than i wanted to knwo - but hay, i&#39;m just an old fart :lol: :lol:

well they are ... :blink:

MediaSlayer
11-26-2003, 10:59 PM
i miss being 15, thinking about my pj&#39;s, not worried about my career, not having "relationship problems" ect...

UKMan
11-26-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;+26 November 2003 - 23:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 26 November 2003 - 23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@26 November 2003 - 22:53
oooookkkkkk gemby - that bit about the pj&#39;s was more than i wanted to knwo - but hay, i&#39;m just an old fart&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

well they are ... :blink: [/b][/quote]
i&#39;m trying to be diplomatic here gal ha ha :) didnt work huh? :(

@WeeMouse - got the munchies? :P

mikey muff
11-26-2003, 11:01 PM
yeah man i didn&#39;t even need to shave when i was 15 :lol:

WeeMouse
11-26-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by UKMan+27 November 2003 - 00:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 27 November 2003 - 00:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@26 November 2003 - 23:57
<!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@26 November 2003 - 22:53

well they are ... :blink:
i&#39;m trying to be diplomatic here gal ha ha :) didnt work huh? :(

@WeeMouse - got the munchies? :P [/b][/quote]
always want munchies my Ukman&#33;

i&#39;m ok for now though....Liam has given me chewits&#33;

*Mouse munches chewits :)

J'Pol
11-26-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by mikey muff@26 November 2003 - 23:28
heard of Arbuthnott

I have only ever been there on a couple of occasions and to be honest never got out of the car.

Had a bit of business in the area, on my way to Aberdeen. Where one can get the second best Fish Supper to be had. I am trying to remember the name of the chippie desperately and I have been there loads of times. In fact the last time but one I was there Gary Lineker was at the next table.

I just remembered - The Ashvale, absolutely superb if anyone is ever there. Get a Fish Tea. In fact they have a deal where you pay a fixed price and you get as much chips, bread/butter, tea etc as you want. I think that is only the evening though. The quality of the food and the service is great. The fish melts in your mouth.

The best being the freshly caught Lemon Sole at Mallaig. The last time I was there for a week, the Lemon sole was not available once, the chippie will only fry it freshly caught and will not use frozen.

mikey muff
11-26-2003, 11:32 PM
well if you got out of ur car you may have heard the odd baaaaaaaaa or mooooooooo or even seen a tree if u were really lucky and it wasn&#39;t pissing down :D

J'Pol
11-26-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by mikey muff@27 November 2003 - 00:32
well if you got out of ur car you may have heard the odd baaaaaaaaa or mooooooooo or even seen a tree if u were really lucky and it wasn&#39;t pissing down :D
I was too afraid to get out of the car. :ph34r:

There was a distinct sound of banjo playing and the sheep looked extremely worried. :lol:

TRshady
11-26-2003, 11:49 PM
Wow, nice idea for a thread Sniper, and you seem a great person, nice to have you among us. Well, nice to find out about some of you, heres all you ever wanted to know about me (but couldn&#39;t be arsed to ask and frankly didn&#39;t care much, lol).

Well, My names Tony Riley, born and brought up in London. Where I still live now and will do till I get the money to move somewhere nice and preferably quiet. I&#39;m currently 15, although people often change how they see me after revealing my age, immediately stereotyping me for an immature boy who hangs round in groups, causing trouble and getting into fights. That simply isn&#39;t me, and let it be known I&#39;m not sad or geeky either, I do get out&#33;, but I&#39;ll get to that.

I was brought up (lol, makes me sound like I&#39;m talking from a past memory), by a strict dad, not unfairly strict and I am forever grateful as I believe it&#39;s made me a great person and I always look out for others, helping when I can and doing what I can to make things better for myself and the people around me. Saying that though, not all people are like me, and either take advantage of me or find it strange I&#39;m not after something my being nice, though that doesn&#39;t happen often.

I&#39;m in Year 11, revising and working on coursework (well, should be) which will determine which place in college I go to and supposedly how easy my life will be when it comes to a career. I enjoy going out a lot, but also love my PC&#33;.
I love Web Design, learning the design side and coding aspects, from php to VB and hoping one day I have a job in this path. Still under the pc heading, I love simply using it, tweaking, fixing, building etc, all of which would seem boring but it&#39;s something I enjoy and people don&#39;t complain as I&#39;m the person they come to for help.

My hobbies are: Listening to music, I love Rap music but like a bit of everything, from linkin park to classic motown such as &#39;walk on by&#39; and &#39;say a little prayer&#39;. I suppose this is from my parents who used to play these songs all the time. My favourite music artists are Eminem, Tupac, Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson, songs like lose yourself, man in the mirror I find inspirational and its music which keeps me going at times when I couldn&#39;t feel any worse.

I do Judo and Kung Fu, one of each lesson a week and its great fun, as well as keeping fit and another way of keeping meself super sexy, lol. I go to parties a lot, go places with friends and generally enjoy being around people, meeting new people all the time and learning something from all.

I also love my TV&#33; ... well, not mine specially, but watching TV, you really do learn a lot from it and its enjoyable, not usually what you would describe learning as, though its a great excuse to be able to stay up over 2 am in the morning saying an action film is educational, lol.

Well, I don&#39;t think anyone has bothered to read this far anyway, so I&#39;ll stop. Keep telling us bout yourself though, its a great read and gives me something to do. :)

Much love,
TRshady

Edit: Spelling mistake, and oh yeah, im only human. :P

mikey muff
11-26-2003, 11:51 PM
yeah i think there&#39;s a bit of inbreeding going on round here it get&#39;s hard sometimes to tell the difference between the locals and the sheep :lol:

Cheese
11-27-2003, 12:04 AM
I also love my TV&#33; ... well, not mine specially, but watching TV, you really do learn a lot from it and its enjoyable, not usually what you would describe learning as, though its a great excuse to be able to stay up over 2 am in the morning saying an action film is educational, lol.

You&#39;re right action films are educational...if I ever get stuck in a large building with a gang of international terrorists I know exactly what to do...

1) Take my shoes off.

2) Get a machine gun.

3) Tie hose pipe around my waist.

4) Jump off roof of building.

You won&#39;t believe how many times that has helped me out in real life :D :D :D

TheDave
11-27-2003, 12:05 AM
im dave, take that punk&#33;&#33;&#33;

i have bizzare moodswings and insult people for no reason but im normaly nice. :D

Red_Queen
11-27-2003, 04:18 AM
Hello I&#39;m a newbie noob whatever you call newcomers :P I live in Tokyo.I love cats but don&#39;t own one.I love horror movies and grunge musics.Classical too as long as it&#39;s not Tchaikovsky :P I have a dead plant on my windowsill which I dutifully watered everyday hoping it&#39;ll grow.A crow that sing to me every morning without fail coz I fed him garbage and I&#39;ve been lurking and reading the forum.You guys perk up my day with all the silly bantering.Hehehe.Well nice to meet you guys and be nice to me(I&#39;ll give you candy) :P Oh well I&#39;m sure I&#39;m gonna get thrashed anyway :beerchug:

<<<--------That&#39;s me
*hides* :ph34r:

SniperInTheShadows
11-27-2003, 04:40 AM
Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night peep&#39;s :)

Thank&#39;s again everyone for sharing, I really expected this thread to just die a slow and painful death but i&#39;m happy to see alot of peep&#39;s wanting to share and get to know each other a little better so thank&#39;s for that too :)

I would try to say something about everyone, but i&#39;d be here all year if I did that so i&#39;ll try to just get to a few for now and say a little bit only :) If I don&#39;t comment about your post then plz don&#39;t take offence as it just mean&#39;s i&#39;ve not had chance to read it yet and right now i&#39;m half asleep still so only focusing on one page at a time :)

@ Red Queen - Hi, pleased to meet you :) Your the first peep i&#39;ve seen here from Tokyo, and your grasp of the English language is brilliant :) Soz to hear about the plant, perhap&#39;s if the root&#39;s are still alive then there&#39;s chance for it yet? :) I didn&#39;t know crow&#39;s were so intelligent, that&#39;s a revelation to me :) We do talk alot of rubbish here don&#39;t we? lol :P I&#39;d be careful saying "be nice to me" as next thing you know you&#39;ll have most of the guys here trying it on with you heh ;) Don&#39;t worry about getting thrashed, no one will do that :)

@ TRshady - Oh man, there&#39;s no way I can comment on all your post right now so i&#39;ll just say .. Hi, pleased to meet you too :) From your post I find it hard to believe your only 15, it&#39;s very well written and intelligent and informative :) Nice excuse for watching TV there, I wish i&#39;d thought of that when I was younger lol :) Messing with comp&#39;s is cool, i&#39;ve built all but for two (the first two I had, built the 3rd and this 4th though) of mine so know what you mean about it being fun :) I did a bit of Tai-Kwon-Do when I was younger but had to stop due to it messing up my knee&#39;s (alway&#39;s had problem&#39;s with them whenever doing sport&#39;s, found out it was something to do with fluid behind the kneecap), it&#39;s very difficult but very rewarding :)

I&#39;ll try to get around to some other&#39;s later as dusty charcoal coloured stuff is falling out my ear&#39;s here and I think it&#39;s my brain lol

Thank&#39;s again everyone :)

Sniper.

pusher
11-27-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Red_Queen@27 November 2003 - 04:18
I love horror movies and grunge musics.Classical too as long as it&#39;s not Tchaikovsky :P

You don&#39;t like Tchaikovsky? :o His work is so visual it&#39;s amazing but that&#39;s just my opinion. :D
Welcome to the board by the way. :)

Worthless
11-27-2003, 07:01 AM
look to the left of this post and u will know everything about me

Honey
11-27-2003, 07:26 AM
worthless... that&#39;s a real sad way to feel... get help quick&#33;.. :(

Worthless
11-27-2003, 07:38 AM
i did but people keep screwing with me so its never gonna get better

hobbes
11-27-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Red_Queen@27 November 2003 - 05:18
Hello I&#39;m a newbie noob whatever you call newcomers :P I live in Tokyo.I love cats but don&#39;t own one.I love horror movies and grunge musics.Classical too as long as it&#39;s not Tchaikovsky :P I have a dead plant on my windowsill which I dutifully watered everyday hoping it&#39;ll grow.A crow that sing to me every morning without fail coz I fed him garbage and I&#39;ve been lurking and reading the forum.You guys perk up my day with all the silly bantering.Hehehe.Well nice to meet you guys and be nice to me(I&#39;ll give you candy) :P Oh well I&#39;m sure I&#39;m gonna get thrashed anyway :beerchug:

<<<--------That&#39;s me
*hides* :ph34r:
I see an intelligent mind, but a slight lack of precision using English. Your avatar makes you look Japanese with a Ringu quality. I think you will fit in well, particularly since Asian women are simply too cute.

I hope by horror films you are not talking about Godzilla movies, but stuff more like "The Shining" and "The Blair Witch Project". I am a horror film maven.

Crows in Tokyo, I had no idea.

Red_Queen
11-27-2003, 08:11 AM
<span style='font-family:Geneva'>Hiya <span style='color:red'>Sniper :D ,<span style='color:red'>Thank You for the warm welcome.It&#39;s a nice feeling :) .Hahaha yes you&#39;ll be surprise at how intelligent crows are.I dunno about the roots tho....do I have to dig it? :rolleyes: Anyhoo thanks for the advice&#33;

Hi there Pusher,Nice to meet you too. :) Yes I agree he&#39;s brilliant but his music sounds detached to me.It doesn&#39;t makes me feel warm and fuzzy :P

*quickly checks dictionary and hides again*
:ph34r: </span></span></span>

Yogi
11-27-2003, 08:17 AM
Hi, my name is Yogi and i feel this sudden urge to move to Tokio.........

Wich also brings me closer to my AussieGirls........

Wich brings me to...........

Welcome, Red Queen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi-SmellingSushi

hobbes
11-27-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@27 November 2003 - 09:17

Welcome, Red Queen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi-SmellingSushi
Yogi,

You look suspiciously like David Bowie in your cropped sig. Could you sing "China Girl" for us?

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 08:21 AM
:) Welcome Red Queen.

;) Hi Yogi. Might be bringing you a new Aussie girl.

:P

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 08:23 AM
I&#39;m a fat, rich, middle aged Australian lesbian. Anyone wanna make something of it? :angry:

SniperInTheShadows
11-27-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Red_Queen@27 November 2003 - 08:11
<span style=&#39;font-family:Geneva&#39;>Hiya <span style='color:red'>Sniper :D ,<span style='color:red'>Thank You for the warm welcome.It&#39;s a nice feeling :) .Hahaha yes you&#39;ll be surprise at how intelligent crows are.I dunno about the roots tho....do I have to dig it? :rolleyes: Anyhoo thanks for the advice&#33;

Hi there Pusher,Nice to meet you too. :) Yes I agree he&#39;s brilliant but his music sounds detached to me.It doesn&#39;t makes me feel warm and fuzzy :P

*quickly checks dictionary and hides again*
:ph34r: </span></span></span>
Yw :)

I alway&#39;s thought crow&#39;s only knew how to do one thing - fly over peep&#39;s and do doodoo&#39;s on them rofl :P

Can you dig it? Yes you can&#33;&#33; heh ;) (Seriously, prob&#39;s will have to but you could just try getting some fertaliser (shit spelling there, soz lol) and see if that revives it :))

Yw for the advice :)

@ hobbes - Finally, I thought his eye&#39;s looked like someone&#39;s but I couldn&#39;t remember who&#39;s lol Scarey similarity isn&#39;t it? ;)

Sniper.

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 18:23
I&#39;m a fat, rich, middle aged Australian lesbian.&nbsp; Anyone wanna make something of it?&nbsp; :angry:
:) LMAO&#33; So can I call you Princess, sweetie?

;)

Yogi, that&#39;s not the Aussie I was talking about. Mine is a goddess.

Red_Queen
11-27-2003, 08:32 AM
Hello <span style='color:red'>Hobbes,nice to meet you too and <span style='color:red'>thank you for nice compliments :) My english is very poor-sumimasen :( You were right about the Ringu.I wanted to have the Sadako look.Kekeke........ Does it frighten you? :P (Not all asian women are cute you know :lol: )The crows here are awesome&#33;&#33;They love mayonaise :blink: </span></span>

Yogi
11-27-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by hobbes+27 November 2003 - 10:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 27 November 2003 - 10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@27 November 2003 - 09:17

Yogi-SmellingSushi
Yogi,

You look suspiciously like David Bowie in your cropped sig. Could you sing "China Girl" for us? [/b][/quote]
Here y&#39; go, Hobbes:

Oh oh oh ohoo little tokyo girl

I could escape this feeling, with my tokyo girl
I feel a wreck without my, little tokyo girl
I hear her heart beating, loud as thunder
Saw the stars crashing

I’m a mess without my, little tokyo girl
Wake up mornings where’s my, little tokio girl
I hear heart’s beating, loud as thunder
I saw they stars crashing down

I feel an tragic like an marlon brando
When I look at my tokyo girl
I could pretend that nothing really meant too much
When I look at my tokyo girl

I stumble into town just like a sacred cow
Visions of swastikas in my head
Plans for everyone
It’s in the white of my eyes

My little tokyo girl
You shouldn’t mess with me
I’ll ruin everything you are
I’ll give you television
I’ll give you eyes of blue
I’ll give you men who want to rule the world

And when I get excited
My little tokyo girl says
Oh baby just you shut your mouth
She says ... sh
She says
She says

And when I get excited
And when I get excited
She says ... sh
She says

Shhhh.........

Yogi

hobbes
11-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Red_Queen@27 November 2003 - 09:32
Hello <span style='color:red'>Hobbes,nice to meet you too and <span style='color:red'>thank you for nice compliments :) My english is very poor-sumimasen :( You were right about the Ringu.I wanted to have the Sadako look.Kekeke........ Does it frighten you? :P (Not all asian women are cute you know :lol: )The crows here are awesome&#33;&#33;They love mayonaise :blink: </span></span>
We don&#39;t judge people here by their looks, I was just having fun. You may be beautiful or hideously ugly, no one cares. This forum is about the an exchange of ideas. To be Japanese and to post here is simply impressive, nothing less, and we welcome your point of view.

Do you have an opinion on the situation in Iraq?

What is "sumimasen"

Don&#39;t scared, but many of the people here are over 25, some are 95 y/o (JPaul).

Honey
11-27-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+27 November 2003 - 16:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 27 November 2003 - 16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 18:23
I&#39;m a fat, rich, middle aged Australian lesbian. Anyone wanna make something of it?&nbsp; :angry:
:) LMAO&#33; So can I call you Princess, sweetie?

;)

LMBO @ FB... :lol: :lol: NOW you&#39;re starting to actually sound like Sangfroid&#33;... :lol: :lol:

@ Andie... the Goddess is on her way huh?... ;)

hobbes
11-27-2003, 08:44 AM
@SG

Oh baby, just shut your mouth. LOL&#33;

Yogi
11-27-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@27 November 2003 - 10:44
@SG

Oh baby, just shut your mouth. LOL&#33;
Hobbes, you better watch out......

That&#39;s a line my girl uses mostly when........ :P :P :o

Yogi

Red_Queen
11-27-2003, 08:52 AM
Hello<span style='color:red'> FatBastard :) ,I think fat,rich lesbian are hot :zorro:
Hello<span style='color:red'> Sheila,thank you and nice to meet you too :wub:
Sniper,Yeah that gives me an idea.Maybe I can ask the crow to poop on my plants as fertilizer :D
Yogi,thank you and your post always made me laugh.I think you&#39;re cool :w00t: </span></span>

SniperInTheShadows
11-27-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@27 November 2003 - 08:44
@ Andie... the Goddess is on her way huh?... ;)
:unsure: :blink: I don&#39;t understand, you&#39;re already here Honey&#33; :wub:

Sniper.

Honey
11-27-2003, 08:55 AM
welcome Red Queen... :) :)

love your sense of humour already... ;)

Yogi
11-27-2003, 08:55 AM

http://www.tantra.co.il/godess_wow.jpg

Can&#39;t wait........

Yogi

Red_Queen
11-27-2003, 09:13 AM
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Times'>Hello <span style='color:red'>Ozbabe,Thank you and nice to meet you too :wub:

<span style='color:red'>Hobbes</span> I was having fun too :P Sumimasen means sorry/excuse me.
As for the issue on Iraq,well I think Bush is a pisshead and that he shouldn&#39;t pester Japan to get involve in his mess.He should clean up the mess he made and not tell us to clean it up.We made a pact not to get involved in war but this is giving us a lever to start building our army again.Too many other bigger problems to think about instead of the Iraq issue.</span></span> :blink: </span>

brotherdoobie
11-27-2003, 09:25 AM
I guess it&#39;s my turn...... since theres no line right? ;)

brotherdoobie=Paul
I live in St Marys Ohio by a large lake that everyone who was born in this area
seems to dislike. (I moved to this town 8 years ago)
I however am enchanted by this large body of water.

I have a dog.
I love the rain.

My wife and children are more than
I had ever hoped for.

Wings would be great.

I am studying for my MSCE certification.
I am 32 years of age and I&#39;m tired of physical labor.
I worked in a Tree nursery for the last five years and they closed down,causing me to reconsider many things.

This forum makes me smile every day.
I joined the army right out of school.........was sent to fight in a war.
I no longer wish for such things.......Did I ever?

I would like to be more obtuse........but I find comfort in you my dear friends.

I am in one of my sad phrases right now........(Manic depresive.)
It was so much more romantic when I wrote poems about it.
I started taking medication and it broke my pen (soul?)

My dog is licking my feet right now and it tickles.
I like watching him wag his tail.....It&#39;s much better than taking my little blue pills,
We could all learn from dogs............You ever see a condescending dog?
Exactly.

My youngest daughter Kylee lost another tooth today.
I wish I could write a song as beautiful as her smile.

Then if any of you were feeling down ........I would sing it for you
and you would feel as wonderful as I do when she yells Daddy&#39;s home&#33;

Well now you know a littel about me.
I am not always this way.........but sometimes I am.
I thought I would share a side of me thats not always seen.

Peace and Happiness to all brotherdoobie

Lilmiss
11-27-2003, 09:34 AM
im just a neurotic with an obsession. :ph34r:
please feel free to feed me.

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 09:42 AM
:) Peace to you brotherdoobie, that was beautiful. You shared your feelings openly, and you always make me smile.

B)

brotherdoobie
11-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by lilmiss@27 November 2003 - 04:34
im just a neurotic with an obsession. :ph34r:
please feel free to feed me.
Would you like a piece of my pumpkin pie cheesecake...............Its made out of
my littel blue pills......You might not feel so neurotic ;)

On second thought your too nice for littel blue pills.......they make you tired,
and your pen or pencil will never be the same :(

Peace brotherdoobie

brotherdoobie
11-27-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@27 November 2003 - 04:42
:) Peace to you brotherdoobie, that was beautiful. You shared your feelings openly, and you always make me smile.

B)
Hey Sheila.........Now were even........cause you have made me smile more times then I can count. :)

I wish I could here your accent when you write.(If that makes any sense :blink: )
I love Aussie accents.

Isn&#39;t nice to have a forum where you can feel free just to be.
No pretense or any of that nonsense.

Peace brotherdoobie :)

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 09:59 AM
;) Most of the Aussie gang have left voice messages over at Jonno&#39;s forum at Sheringham, if you want to hear G&#39;day said with a genuine Aussie accent. We&#39;re not a whole lot like Steve Irwin tho&#39;&#33;

B)

brotherdoobie
11-27-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@27 November 2003 - 04:59
;) Most of the Aussie gang have left voice messages over at Jonno&#39;s forum at Sheringham, if you want to hear G&#39;day said with a genuine Aussie accent. We&#39;re not a whole lot like Steve Irwin tho&#39;&#33;

B)
We did an exchange when I was in the army.......where some of our soilders went
to the worlds smallest continent and some Aussie soilders came up here to see
how each other trained.

I had an affair with an Aussie gal :wub:
Ohhhhh.......The memories :devil: That accent still drives me crazy.
Even if we didn&#39;t talk much and mostly got drunk and............. ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

Honey
11-27-2003, 10:10 AM
bro doobie... that was lovely... :)

its wonderful to see that the most important things in life havent been forgotten.. :)

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@27 November 2003 - 20:07

Ohhhhh.......The memories&nbsp; :devil: That accent still drives me crazy.

Peace brotherdoobie
;) Yes, we&#39;re a worry like that&#33; Sorta.

B)

brotherdoobie
11-27-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+27 November 2003 - 05:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 27 November 2003 - 05:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie@27 November 2003 - 20:07

Peace brotherdoobie

B) [/b][/quote]
Wanna get drunk ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 11:38 AM
Hey, Doobie, light one up bro&#39;. :lol:

Yogi
11-27-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 13:38
Hey, Doobie, light one up bro&#39;. :lol:
http://www.uploadit.org/BillyDean/bike.jpg

So the gossip was right, you fat lesbian, you&#33;&#33;&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yogi

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie+27 November 2003 - 21:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 27 November 2003 - 21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AussieSheila@27 November 2003 - 05:16
<!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie@27 November 2003 - 20:07

Peace brotherdoobie

B)
Wanna get drunk ;)

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
;) &#39;smatterafact I&#39;m well on my way. Just lit one up too.

B)

What YOU doin&#39;

;)

brotherdoobie
11-27-2003, 11:52 AM
Well looks like I am going to bed........5:45am here.........and believe it or not
I am tired finaly.

And when you are an insomniac like me you jump at the chance to sleep.

Hey Sheila if the offer still stands I will take you up on that drink
sometime ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 11:55 AM
:P I think we&#39;re all insomniacs on this board.

Peace brotherdoobie. Sleep well.

B)

UKMan
11-27-2003, 12:11 PM
@FatBastard - hello gal, nice to have you here. I aint gonna make anything outa yas - i love chicks too ;)

@Red Queen - nice to have you here too - welcome.

@TRshady - welcome to the madhouse.

When i have more time, i&#39;llsay more - i have to go soon ;)

Peace
UKMan

Ella
11-27-2003, 12:11 PM
&#39;Cept me, babe. I am the original late night wimp. :sleeping:

SniperInTheShadows
11-27-2003, 01:06 PM
@ brotherdoobie - Night dude :)

@ Ella - Do you mean you go bed early and don&#39;t stay up late? :)

I&#39;ve been known to spend day&#39;s with no sleep before, if I remember right the longest stint was something like 42 hour&#39;s as for some reason I was just hyper (i&#39;d have sworn someone had spiked a drink or something if it wasn&#39;t for the fact i&#39;ve not been out anywhere for that to happen for about 6 years lol) lol :) ;)

Sniper. (Insomniacs Are Us - Founding Member lol)

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 01:20 PM
I&#39;m a 32 year old fat, rich, but incredibally beautiful dyke. I live in Sydney, Australia, dyke capital of the world. I like my woman young and fresh. I like both types of music, rock and roll. I&#39;m currently on the lookout for a rich American, Conservative sugar daddy. (You can&#39;t have too much money, eh girls?) I&#39;m currently keeping my eye on j2k4, Clocker and Hobbes, so if anyone knows their financial status, let me know. ;)

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 01:25 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just don&#39;t forget.... JP is mine&#33;

;)

Yogi
11-27-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@27 November 2003 - 15:25

;)
Would he correct your english when you go down.......bwaaaahhhhhhhh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi

UKMan
11-27-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@27 November 2003 - 14:25

;)
:o :unsure: :(

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 01:33 PM
;) Doh&#33; j/k&#33; JP&#39;s way too well behaved for me, I&#39;d have to have fugley.

Riddler
11-27-2003, 03:10 PM
Hi, Ridds here. Some of you already know me....intimately.... :o ( j/k.... except for SG of course ) ;)
I&#39;m forty-three, I live in Vancouver on Canada&#39;s Wet Coast. I work for the local newspaper there and as a perk, I have access to all kinds of free Canucks tickets and stuff ( Just let me know if you need a new team sweater NikkiD ) :P
I&#39;m married....again. :D I have a waytoosmartforherowngood teenage daughter. <_< :D I enjoy riddling, camping, hiking, fishing, skiing, cooking, The Lounge, the Canucks, long road trips to nowhere in particular, and SG. :P And I have truly enjoyed every single minute I&#39;ve spent on-line with you folks....you&#39;re like the brothers and sisters I never had. B)
If you feel the need to know anything more......just click that PM button and we&#39;ll talk.
Bye for now. :)

scribblec
11-27-2003, 06:15 PM
ok i will post a short description of me :)

im 15 born and living in london parents turkish i dont work or anything still in secondary school on my way to doing mocks(nex week) which should be hard
i am single at the moment :P i like learning stuff about comps(not in a nerdy way) i like good films generally stuff like final destination or ofcourse matrix &#33;&#33;
i love footbaLL and playing the games aswell which one do i play? pes 3 ofcourse simply the best.
the type of music i like is generally rap but i listen to a viarity of genres but none of that classical shit :lol: im a big eminem fan as i think everyone knows
ive been on this forum for ages and have stayed because its a right laugh

and thats about it for now :)

Proper Bo
11-27-2003, 06:21 PM
im 16 (17 in about 2 weeks), live in a town close to newcastle, ermm I&#39;m a genius and very modest
6ft tall
dunno about weight, waaaaaay less than jonno though :P
Im a 6th form student studying music, media and psychology
I play guitar, bass, drums and piano
and that&#39;s about it :)