PDA

View Full Version : Marry Crisp Ass!!!

megabyteme
12-24-2018, 03:11 PM
Thought someone should spread some cheer around this place. :)

Like Oleg would say if you asked him 3 types of women he has sex with... ho ho ho!!!

shaina
12-24-2018, 03:23 PM

Like Oleg would say if you asked him 3 types of women he has sex with... ho ho ho!!!

Lebedik Nitl Meg, to you and your family buddy:yahoo:. And if you still have a internet young-ling on the side?? You can relay it to
him too:unsure:

May your Kokhn Shinke be sweet and your Indik be moist :D

Gribley
12-24-2018, 04:37 PM
I didn`t get any of Shays references but then why would I. Back to the original intent then Merry Crimbo to you and family too.

IdolEyes787
12-24-2018, 05:08 PM

Your thread is disrepectful to those of the Jewish faith.

Remember it's an important time of the year for them too as they celebriate the anniversary of torturing and murdering Christ.

Btw do you know in Russia if Santa brings you coal it's considered a good gift and shows that you've not invaded any countries this year.

shaina
12-24-2018, 05:23 PM
I didn`t get any of Shays references but then why would I. Back to the original intent then Merry Crimbo to you and family too.

Yiddish buddy, if you want to translate?? Google is your friend:D. And i would add a very Merry Christmas to you and your family Gribley:)

shaina
12-24-2018, 05:45 PM
Your thread is disrespectful to those of the Jewish faith.

Remember it's an important time of the year for them too as they celebrate the anniversary of torturing and murdering Christ.

Fixed.. I would luv to debate this nonsense with someone that actually has just a bit of common sense on history that Hay-SOOS was hung on a cross. Goes to show you that the KKK goes way back:D, and what did a Heb know about a Cross:unsure:
Plus Christmas is the supposed Birth of Christ, I am hoping i have til Easter to hear about your nonsense again :whistling

Btw do you know in Russia if Santa brings you coal it's considered a good gift and shows that you've not invaded any countries this year.

So you are not counting the ones they are in now?? I would say the commies were on the naughty list fucked way before you made this post. The question is?? Do they give a shit...

On a positive note my partial Negative Nelly good friend Idol..Have a Merry Christmas buddy to you and your family..

Gribley
12-24-2018, 06:36 PM
Have a Merry Christmas buddy to you and your family..

give or take pictures same from me.

shaina
12-24-2018, 06:51 PM
Believe it or not Gribley, Idol actually sent me that Santa picture of himself. He also said that the reindeer were partying and having too much sex , so he will be delivering all the presents on his bike this year:yup:.

megabyteme
12-24-2018, 06:54 PM
Yiddish buddy, if you want to translate?? Google is your friend:D.

Ooooooh, I was busy trying to figure out what you were sound-spelling :P

shaina
12-24-2018, 07:29 PM
Yiddish buddy, if you want to translate?? Google is your friend:D.

Ooooooh, I was busy trying to figure out what you were sound-spelling :P

Ya you are full of shit!! you knew what language it was. As always hope all is well in the Meg family and you have a wonderful holiday. Not sure if you are having a white supremacistChristmas?? Here in the great white north, we don't have much..

Later we can discuss, my sons genius idea of ordering online meals from "Good Food" and "Hello Fresh", quite a few of them are pretty good, not sure if you have ever tried one of those online dinner delivery services??

megabyteme
12-24-2018, 07:40 PM
I haven't tried any of those delivery services. And so far, it's been nice-- except for me getting 3 teeth worked on, plus a crown. At least I get a free pass on the in-laws tonight :sly:

Kids have been happy and excited-- that's all that really matters.

I hope you and yours are all living it up and enjoying to the max!

shaina
12-24-2018, 08:54 PM
I haven't tried any of those delivery services. And so far, it's been nice-- except for me getting 3 teeth worked on, plus a crown. At least I get a free pass on the in-laws tonight :sly:
Kids have been happy and excited-- that's all that really matters.
I hope you and yours are all living it up and enjoying to the max!

Wow!!!! Kids are happy that's all that matters?? I am liking that Meg!!!!!

Ya my kids are doing well buddy thanks for asking, and you have always been a lucky prick getting out of the In-law deal:sly:, I actually get along with my mother-in-law, but it is in small doses. And now you got your teeth fixed (I am glad you weened off the crack:unsure:), you can go back to your regular fresn..
Is it Turkey or khazer you are making this year??

anon
12-24-2018, 09:29 PM
Merry Christmas to ya'll. Have a pleasant time :)

shaina
12-25-2018, 09:18 AM
Merry Christmas to ya'll. Have a pleasant time :)

Right back at ya Anon;)

dion09529
12-25-2018, 05:16 PM
Lebedik Nitl .....

Is this in Canadian?

Caballero
12-25-2018, 05:19 PM
Remember it's an important time of the year for them too as they celebriate the anniversary of torturing and murdering Christ.

Off by about four months, but who's counting? Mazeltov!

shaina
12-25-2018, 05:26 PM

Off by about four months, but who's counting? Mazeltov!

Adding the Mazel Tov made it classy Cabby:D

Again i will say Merry Christmas to you buddy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CciCfMz1MqQ

shaina
12-25-2018, 05:37 PM
Lebedik Nitl .....

Is this in Canadian?

No diion, Yiddish, google for translate, and will add a Merry Christmas to you and your family:)

IdolEyes787
12-26-2018, 01:47 AM
Shay lies. It is Canadian and like most Canadian sayings it has to do with endless winter, moose and Gordie Howe.

IdolEyes787
12-26-2018, 01:50 AM
celebriate It's similar to "celebrate" but with much more alcohol involved, Mr Language Police Person. :snooty:

shaina
12-26-2018, 02:11 AM
Shay lies. It is Canadian and like most Canadian sayings it has to do with endless winter, moose and Gordie Howe.

:lol: :artist: :lol:

And you forgot Hockey, Ms. Celine Dion and Rock'n Ronny Hawkins, and the Hanson Brothers :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkHm2WtSsk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HHCL1eRdVo

shaina
12-26-2018, 02:20 AM
celebriate It's similar to "celebrate" but with much more alcohol involved, Mr Language Police Person. :snooty:

It is the holiday season Idol, so that sounds believable and hilarious, and believe me if it wasn't for spell cheque :lol:, I'd be fucked chocolates!!! I wouldn't doubt you have it turned off because you don't need it...

And my intentions were never to disrespect you in any way,shape or form, it was a spell cheque reflex, that is it, hens the "Fix" and no obnoxious comments to you, everyone makes mistakes buddy ;)

IdolEyes787
12-26-2018, 01:20 PM
Celine Dion doesn't really represent Canada now does she? Better to say Gordon Lightfoot if you are looking for quintessential which is really just an excuse to post this. One of the best songs ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

shaina
12-26-2018, 02:12 PM
Funny i left Lightfoot out knowing you would post this , but the Celine thing was a twister even know i agree with you, and not because of the Vegas or Florida thing , but more she is a Frog from Quebec:)

And lets not forget the slow but steady Neil Young...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1_Do_fc

megabyteme
12-26-2018, 03:39 PM
Quintessential Canadian song and Canadian :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

shaina
12-26-2018, 04:24 PM
I don't think the Bieb's is even allowed back in Canada?? He is all yours now:D

How was your TurDucken Meg??

IdolEyes787
12-26-2018, 07:39 PM
Quintessential Canadian song and Canadian :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

Yes let us compare the worst from our respected countries and declare a loser.

I open with the Kardashians and basically everyone in the current Trump administration.

IdolEyes787
12-26-2018, 07:43 PM
Funny i left Lightfoot out knowing you would post this , but the Celine thing was a twister even know i agree with you, and not because of the Vegas or Florida thing , but more she is a Frog from Quebec:)

And lets not forget the slow but steady Neil Young...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1_Do_fc

Neil Young is great but like Bieber he barely qualifies as Canadian anymore. True Canadian act would be The Tragically Hip or Stompin' Tom Connors.

shaina
12-26-2018, 08:18 PM
Ok Idol, how about this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

Even know you may say he is tanned and had a bar-mitzvah :idunno: , but the positive, he is helping the economy by building a nice house on the Bridle Path, and i am pretty sure he sponsored and hired a few terrorists Palestinians from Gaza to clean it when it is finished, but before he moves in, as far as i know, he has hinted that he is sending them back:idunno:

shaina
12-26-2018, 08:23 PM
Yes let us compare the worst from our respected countries and declare a loser. Trump administration.

Wait!!!! You are not saying Trump?? Just his administration:D

I guess he is good books now that he is pulling the troops out of Syria :noes:

MacGyverSG1
12-27-2018, 02:24 AM
I think Tr*mp is included. Even though he feels all alone.

shaina
12-27-2018, 07:03 AM

Funny all the internet left news reporting assumed that Trump is on the golf course, meanwhile, he was on a long flight to visit the troops in Iraq. He didn't look all alone there:D
Funny thing, you would figure that if Obama would have done that nice surprise visit to the troops, even the Right Wing media would have said something nice about it....

megabyteme
12-27-2018, 08:23 AM
Can Rob Ford join the party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjdTi1r-yRQ

shaina
12-27-2018, 08:36 AM
Can Rob Ford join the party?

If you got a lead to speak to him in Heaven or Hell?? He is dead Dumbass!!!! So i would have to say in my experience and opinion that would be NO!!

And what are you doing up?? Did you shit the bed!!?? I thought in the US only immigrant workers get up this early?? Or maybe the occasional golfer that has an early tee time and has to clean his clubs, and fill up the water bottles full of booze, i guess some people can dream:whistling

IdolEyes787
12-27-2018, 01:38 PM

Funny all the internet left news reporting assumed that Trump is on the golf course, meanwhile, he was on a long flight to visit the troops in Iraq. He didn't look all alone there:D
Funny thing, you would figure that if Obama would have done that nice surprise visit to the troops, even the Right Wing media would have said something nice about it....

Call me crazy but I think someone who serves deserves better than to be used as a pawn in a cynical propaganda campaign by a draft dodger as is the case here and as was the case at the Sothern border.

Like he actually gives a fuck about any of those troops.

Gribley
12-27-2018, 01:52 PM

Call me crazy but I think someone who serves deserves better than to be used as a pawn in a cynical propaganda campaign by a draft dodger as is the case here and as was the case at the Sothern border.

World has gone to shite, UK as messed up and they seem to be in competition whom can fuck it up the most :S (also add a U to southern you illiterate)

shaina
12-27-2018, 01:58 PM

Actually i think caring about the troops, and strengthening the military is really in his top five Idol, but the economy ,disliking Hillary lock her up!!:lol: Democrats and building a security barrier Wall and making America Great Again may be a bit higher:idunno:

Edit: I can say i am not liking how he speaks and makes it look like the American Military should be like a mercenary for hire?? But reading what he is saying is if the country can pay to protect there people and choose too?? I think the fights/wars may be solved quicker and not dragged out for years with no results. It seems that you try to do the right thing and later it just bites you in the ass!!!

shaina
12-27-2018, 02:03 PM
World has gone to shite, UK as messed up and they seem to be in competition whom can fuck it up the most :S (also add a U to southern you illiterate)

Question is will Brexit help?? Hope it gets better Gribley, only time will tell??

Gribley
12-27-2018, 02:18 PM
Hope it gets better Gribley, only time will tell??

All things get worse before they can get better.

shaina
12-27-2018, 02:30 PM
Hope it gets better Gribley, only time will tell??

All things get worse before they can get better.

You can say that again!!! and again!!! and again!!, and yup, that is the way it works:)

Just thinking about Brexit or any type of regulations implemented in any country... If you live with millions of population/people, and where you are you live in a bubble that doesn't affect you now?? all you can do is watch and see what is happening in other places and hope it never gets into your bubble:), but sometimes there has to be something done before it is too late. Really what ever threats there are now??
after they are fixed there will be 10 more to take it's place??

IdolEyes787
12-27-2018, 05:57 PM
(also add a U to southern you illiterate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uM1MlQ0S64

MacGyverSG1
12-28-2018, 03:06 AM

Actually i think caring about the troops, and strengthening the military is really in his top five Idol, but the economy ,disliking Hillary lock her up!!:lol: Democrats and building a security barrier Wall and making America Great Again may be a bit higher:idunno:

Edit: I can say i am not liking how he speaks and makes it look like the American Military should be like a mercenary for hire?? But reading what he is saying is if the country can pay to protect there people and choose too?? I think the fights/wars may be solved quicker and not dragged out for years with no results. It seems that you try to do the right thing and later it just bites you in the ass!!!

If he really cared about the troops, he would use some of the record breaking military budget (which is not an accomplishment) to help the veterans. Instead we need programs like "Wounded Warriors" and such to help them. Billions of dollars is wasted on military contracts (to build unused equipment) for companies that help get republicans elected. I guess once a soldier is not useful anymore, the republicans don't give a shit about them. Just like a fetus. Once it pops out, it's on its own.

Building a wall is a waste of money and won't change a thing. We need to worry more about cyber security and building a strong relationship with our allies. Two things that the Tr*mp administration is failing miserably at. But then that is what P*tin wants.

shaina
12-30-2018, 07:58 AM
Tr*mp administration is failing miserably at. But then that is what P*tin wants.

It is amazing... If i say Right you say Left :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2KMnpD46jI

TheFoX
01-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Plus Christmas is the supposed Birth of Christ, I am hoping i have til Easter to hear about your nonsense again

And Easter is the birth of Christianity.

Of course Idol does get confused. He'll probably start giving out Christmas presents during this next festive stage.

Until then, I suggest we wait to see what else piques Idol's curiosity.

On another note, hello Idol...

IdolEyes787
01-12-2019, 01:40 PM
And Easter is the birth of Christianity.

Of course Idol does get confused. He'll probably start giving out Christmas presents during this next festive stage.

Hi, Fox. If I were to give out presents during Easter would that make me eggnostic?