PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Really Watch Them??

shaina
02-07-2019, 07:12 PM
I notice a lot of B movies or straight to DVD/Blu ray Horror flicks and movies being uploaded, not a lot per say are posted here but they are out there. Is there actually anyone downloading/watching them?? And would have any feedback if they are worth watching ?? Remember i am not talking about movies that are exclusive to Netflix or Amazon etc...

Be interesting to know??

To Meg: I see a movie called "Polar" came up, and our friend Mads Mikkelsen stars in it. You remember way back on your recommendation of "Adam's Apples"??. Even know it was twisted!!, and subtitled, it was still a pretty good movie:D. And still have to say he was great villain in Bond:yup:...

Caballero
02-08-2019, 02:58 AM
Not me. Which is also why I am usually not uploading the NZBs...

shaina
02-08-2019, 03:59 AM
Not me. Which is also why I am usually not uploading the NZBs...

Ya i know that already buddy:), but you do see a lot of them being posted elsewhere:D , it puzzles me who and how they get the funding to make some of them?? I download a few of them, just to take a peek, and i can say they are never saved on my server, they are just shit!! in my taste of movies, and saying that i am pretty open and would give anything a chance, but wow!! are most of them shit... Not sure but there must be some sort of B movie cult following??

MacGyverSG1
02-08-2019, 04:57 PM
I watch a lot of B movies from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Nothing put out in the last 20 or so years.

shaina
02-08-2019, 05:06 PM
I watch a lot of B movies from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Nothing put out in the last 20 or so years.

It is interesting MacGyver, i do see by the numbers people are downloading them, again not sure if they are actually keeping/storing them?? Nor do i see any comments if they are good or not?? But in most cases people don't post comments very much on the private sites....

anon
02-08-2019, 09:22 PM

Whenever someone says "20 years ago" I think 1980, so it took me a while to process this post.

IdolEyes787
02-08-2019, 09:28 PM
There is a lot of variety to movies these days. There are superhero films that are serious and there are superhero films that are comedies. Why, ingrate, there are even superhero movies that are cartoons. Car toons.

Like those sad fuckers in Cool Hand Luke couldn't even fly. :snooty:

IdolEyes787
02-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Also the '80s didn't have the Rock.

OK Hudson but look how that turned out.

shaina
02-08-2019, 09:46 PM
There is a lot of variety to movies these days. There are superhero films that are serious and there are superhero films that are comedies. Why, ingrate, there are even superhero movies that are cartoons. Car toons.

Did you say Fly:unsure:

I would have to add this was a really funny movie:lol:

shaina
02-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Whenever someone says "20 years ago" I think 1980, so it took me a while to process this post.

Is the mention of the 80's bringing up memories of your potty training Anon:D

anon
02-09-2019, 01:15 AM

Superhero movies are the new Die Hard :01:

anon
02-09-2019, 01:16 AM
Is the mention of the 80's bringing up memories of your potty training Anon:D

Unlikely as I didn't exist at the time #theplotthickens

shaina
02-09-2019, 02:38 AM
Superhero movies are the new Die Hard :01:

Better you say that than "007", no series can replace Bond:yes:

shaina
02-09-2019, 04:43 AM
Unlikely as I didn't exist at the time #theplotthickens

So you are saying you were still a thought floating in someones nut-sack:lol:. You better watch out buddy, Meg likes em young and i hear he has become a switch hitter:naughty:

anon
02-09-2019, 07:13 AM
You better watch out buddy, Meg likes em young and i hear he has become a switch hitter:naughty:

I'm over 12, so I think I'm safe... when and how did he gain that reputation anyway? :wacko:

shaina
02-09-2019, 09:24 AM
You better watch out buddy, Meg likes em young and i hear he has become a switch hitter:naughty:

I'm over 12, so I think I'm safe... when and how did he gain that reputation anyway? :wacko:

Ancient Chinese secret:naughty:.... Translation..... About the same time Idol got the reputation of being erectile dysfunction a softy..

But seriously you are actually in a gray area with Meg being just over 12, they only thing that might save you if you have lost your anal cherry, idol told me Meg likes to be the first to enter:innocent:

MacGyverSG1
02-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Also the '80s didn't have the Rock.

OK Hudson but look how that turned out.

I like the Rock, but he doesn't compare to Stallone and Schwarzenegger. I think all the CGI stuff has ruined action movies.

Gribley
02-20-2019, 03:43 PM
I still have fond memories of Universal Soldier which shows how Van Dammaged my memory is too :) Expendables {Insert old and fatter versions} films were great :)

anon
02-21-2019, 06:37 AM
I still have fond memories of Universal Soldier which shows how Van Dammaged my memory is too :)

Legionnaire <3