PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To New Admin

RealitY
02-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Thanks Anon and welcome as Admin on the site...

anon
02-08-2019, 07:36 AM
Amazing, thanks for setting this up :)

I just sent you an e-mail regarding some missing functionality, please check it out.

IdolEyes787
02-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Ten years on the site and promoted to manager. Honestly, anon I would have thought after all that Reality would a least get your username right.

Now as your first official act promote dion to mod and change Shay's userclass to racist as I for one could use the yucks.

PS Seriously, though what terrible thing did you do to RealitY to deserve this? I mean you always seemed a nice enough guy to me.

shaina
02-08-2019, 05:01 PM
Ten years on the site and promoted to manager. Honestly, anon I would have thought after all that Reality would a least get your username right.
Now as your first official act promote dion to mod and change Shay's userclass to racist as I for one could use the yucks.
PS Seriously, though what terrible thing did you do to RealitY to deserve this? I mean you always seemed a nice enough guy to me.

Racists?? Pot and Kettle come to mind there buddy LOL!!, but because i am a positive guy on Anon's first presidential pardon, i think you should give Idol back his Flashy Stars, it may help on his chronic constipation :D

Again positive note... Congrats on the new position chicken shit Anon, and all the best in the future......

anon
02-08-2019, 09:15 PM

Don't be racist, I'm one of the most decent guys in the 2D club :dry: I was pissed that there was no one available for simple tasks like changing usernames or resetting passwords. Furthermore, we had a massive spam wave some weeks ago; it was all caught by the moderation filter, but accounts and threads were piling up faster than we could delete them.

With an active admin on board, all of those would be non-issues. Since I visit the forum almost daily, I asked RealitY to give me privileges... and he said yes :D

Anyway, thank you both for congratulating me in your own ways ;) And wow, it has been (almost) a decade! I'm pleased some of the regulars from when I joined are still around or at least visit sometimes.

shaina
02-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Don't be racist, I'm one of the most decent guys in the 2D club :dry: I was pissed that there was no one available for simple tasks like changing usernames or resetting passwords. Furthermore, we had a massive spam wave some weeks ago; it was all caught by the moderation filter, but accounts and threads were piling up faster than we could delete them.
With an active admin on board, all of those would be non-issues. Since I visit the forum almost daily, I asked RealitY to give me privileges... and he said yes :D
Anyway, thank you both for congratulating me in your own ways ;) And wow, it has been (almost) a decade! I'm pleased some of the regulars from when I joined are still around or at least visit sometimes.

True (bold)...

So since you now got a promotion Anon (I think??), does that now open a Moderator spot :tank:

IdolEyes787
02-08-2019, 10:21 PM
I think dion's got the inside track on that. I'll see if anon will make you a modulator though.

shaina
02-08-2019, 10:28 PM
I think dion's got the inside track on that. I'll see if anon will make you a modulator though.

Ha Ha Ha!! Your non shiny stars are showing:blow:, and i guess it is better than Masterbater what you were really thinking...

But i am wondering if i add a Russian flag to my avatar it would make me look neutral:unsure:

Caballero
02-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Amazing, thanks for setting this up :)

I just sent you an e-mail regarding some missing functionality, please check it out.

With great power comes great responsibility... :)

Speaking of functionality, can someone work on the data import function when uploading NZBs? I keep having to edit the IMDB links to http since the site apparently can't deal with https address.

Sh!t. I just realized I've been coming here for 9 years already...

IdolEyes787
02-08-2019, 11:03 PM
I'm fairly sure anon owes me so hopefully he can see his way to having you banned.

Sorry that was meant for RealitY.

And that one for Meg.

anon
02-09-2019, 01:13 AM
So since you now got a promotion Anon (I think??), does that now open a Moderator spot :tank:

Not really, I'm still a moderator first and foremost, and most of the "real" admin work (including stuff like what Caballero mentioned) will still be handled by RealitY. So if you were dreaming of getting blue stars and banning chalice, you'll have to have to take a rain check on that one :smilie4:

shaina
02-09-2019, 01:56 AM
Not really, I'm still a moderator first and foremost, and most of the "real" admin work (including stuff like what Caballero mentioned) will still be handled by RealitY. So if you were dreaming of getting blue stars and banning chalice, you'll have to have to take a rain check on that one :smilie4:

Actually, you saying that never crossed my mind, nor was i campaigning for the job, as a matter of fact i do think it would turn me into a chicken shit pussy like you, and we wouldn't want that :tease:, and that thing is actually on your mind tells me something disturbing:noes: How about giving me some pink sparkly stars just to piss Idol off :innocent:

So i guess it will be nice that you have the ability to get rid of spammers easier, that is good......

Sh!t. I just realized I've been coming here for 9 years already...

Well you got 3 years on me joining here, but i can honestly say i have never cum here:unsure:

I'm fairly sure anon owes me so hopefully he can see his way to having you banned.
Sorry that was meant for RealitY.
And that one for Meg.

You should be kissing Cabbys butt and all the NZB posters/section here, if not for them, this site would be history!!. The ratio of people joining vs the people posting in the forums:idunno:, It is sad to say that you Idol are the only constant really posting here, there may be one guy that beat you out Bigboab, but rest his soul he is not with us anymore......

anon
02-09-2019, 07:18 AM
How about giving me some pink sparkly stars just to piss Idol off :innocent:

I think he would instead suddenly find you pretty attractive ;)

shaina
02-09-2019, 09:09 AM
How about giving me some pink sparkly stars just to piss Idol off :innocent:
I think he would instead suddenly find you pretty attractive ;)

Boy you really know how to convince a guy out of a good idea don't ya :sadwalk:

Taz362
07-14-2019, 03:43 PM
A late congrats........or, as one knowing what Admin involves, commiserations may be in order.