PDA

View Full Version : Clock

Aaron_T
11-26-2003, 09:55 PM
i think in future editions of k-lite it should include a counter of how many people have uploaded things from you and make it so you can set individual counters on each download you may think why but i just think it would be a cool idea you dont have to agree with me

Supernatural
11-29-2003, 04:12 PM
It would be cool, but unnessecary.

twisterX
11-30-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@26 November 2003 - 21:55
i think in future editions of k-lite it should include a counter of how many people have uploaded things from you and make it so you can set individual counters on each download you may think why but i just think it would be a cool idea you dont have to agree with me
preety stupid. If you dont want to share a file anymore than stop. I think it would also invade privacy alittle becuase you can see who download thinkgs from you. Like haveing a record.

morpheus 1.0
11-30-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@26 November 2003 - 21:55
ya thats a pretty stupid idea

_John_Lennon_
11-30-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by twister203+29 November 2003 - 22:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twister203 @ 29 November 2003 - 22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@26 November 2003 - 21:55
preety stupid. If you dont want to share a file anymore than stop. I think it would also invade privacy alittle becuase you can see who download thinkgs from you. Like haveing a record. [/b][/quote]
Invasion of privacy, because your seeing what people down, from you..............

Right, your obviously one of those types who doesnt get anywhere near a law book.