PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] IPT | TD | TL | and all others depending on what I have

pigav
05-23-2019, 09:51 AM
I have access to a lot of trackers, if you want an invite pm me. I will give you the invite if I still have one left :)

Enlightened
05-23-2019, 07:56 PM
Not sure why you cannot receive any PMs?
Anyway, Wondering do you have MTV [ More Than TV ] invite. If you do,I would live to have one . Thaks in advance

IdolEyes787
05-24-2019, 12:04 PM
Not sure why you cannot receive any PMs?
You have to reach member status before you can PM. ie the rules. They are there for your own good*.

* Not like the rules on most trackers.

anon
05-24-2019, 01:18 PM
You have to reach member status before you can PM. ie the rules. They are there for your own good*.

For several years now, n00b status accounts have been allowed to post inside the invite section but not to send or receive PMs. RealitY works in mysterious ways :frusty:

I was going to say "you need to make X posts and wait Y days to have full privileges", but X and Y have only changed a million times since I joined and I have no idea what they are now.

shaina
05-24-2019, 04:04 PM

For several years now, n00b status accounts have been allowed to post inside the invite section but not to send or receive PMs. RealitY works in mysterious ways :frusty:

I was going to say "you need to make X posts and wait Y days to have full privileges", but X and Y have only changed a million times since I joined and I have no idea what they are now.

For some reason i should know the correct answer on PM use/availability :whistling

reddevil557
07-20-2019, 11:22 PM
whatever happened with this?

anon
07-21-2019, 05:35 AM
whatever happened with this?

Hell if I know, but TL opened signups some days ago, and if you look closely you'll see I offered an IPT invite in your request thread :whistling