PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Video Lessons On W.D. Gann's stock trading methods

AnnOnymous
05-27-2019, 05:08 PM
If someone has the COMPLETE PACKAGE of these training videos, please share.

Video Lessons On W.D. Gann's stock trading methods

Here's where a description of these videos can be found.

Trading with Gann
https://tradingwithgann.com/subscriptions/

anon
05-28-2019, 05:50 AM
I accidentally trashed this thread while cleaning automated spam today, so here's a bump and an apology :blushing:

I searched the usual places, came out empty-handed. TheVault.click is most likely to have this, but they're invite-only and hard to get into. However, someone who's already there may be willing to grab and mirror it for you.

Caballero
05-28-2019, 02:08 PM
Let me just piggy-back on this... The better half is looking for some exercise videos, like the P90 series, Jillian Michaels, Chalene Johnson, Zumab videos, etc. Any suggestions where to look for those? I've been coming up empty on my usual sources.

shaina
05-28-2019, 03:41 PM
Let me just piggy-back on this... The better half is looking for some exercise videos, like the P90 series, Jillian Michaels, Chalene Johnson, Zumab videos, etc. Any suggestions where to look for those? I've been coming up empty on my usual sources.

It's posted in All in the places you go Cabby, it is how you word the search "P90x" , it came up no problem, and the rest you want are there as well;)

MacGyverSG1
05-30-2019, 08:39 PM
I saw the P90x DVDs a few years ago on Usenet. I might even still have NZBs.

Caballero
05-30-2019, 10:42 PM
Yeah, I see a bunch of P90X DVDrips that were posted about 6 years ago... I guess I'll try those.

Was hoping there might be some 720p HD releases, but can't find any.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2019, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I see a bunch of P90X DVDrips that were posted about 6 years ago... I guess I'll try those.

Was hoping there might be some 720p HD releases, but can't find any. The orginal came out in 2004 or something like that. Judging by their website they don't look like they felt the need to invest in remastering them.

I don't see it being an issue though as you're working out at the same time as you're watching them so resolution isn't something that you're concentrating on. Btw personal opinion is that the original P90X is good and after that it's all a case of diminishing returns.

PS Insanity avoid at all costs.

MacGyverSG1
05-30-2019, 11:26 PM
There are DVDRs of P90X and P90X Plus. The P90X2 stuff is there also along with "P90X Extreme Home Fitness".

Have no idea if the archives are still good, though.

Use NZBKing.cOm to search.

shaina
05-31-2019, 02:31 AM

Was hoping there might be some 720p HD releases, but can't find any.

Nope Idol is right, just set your TV format to wide, it will make you feel better when everyone looks short and fat :lol:

PS. You were not specific if you wanted fancy 720p version upgrades (But really i should have known or figured;)) of some of the dinosaur workout videos Cabby, sorry about that, and there is new workout vids that are, or jeez just buy a used WII and workout with Mario and Luigi:lol:

AnnOnymous
05-31-2019, 08:37 PM
I've always wondered about those type of websites and how to find someone to invite me. Is anyone in this form a member of TheVault.click and kind enough to invite me?

TheVault.click is most likely to have this, but they're invite-only and hard to get into. However, someone who's already there may be willing to grab and mirror it for you.

anon
06-01-2019, 09:06 AM
I've always wondered about those type of websites and how to find someone to invite me. Is anyone in this form a member of TheVault.click and kind enough to invite me?

Don't ask for invites here, mate, use the Invite Giveaways & Trades section for that. Although you shouldn't expect much success, since TheVault is pretty hard to obtain, even for those "in the know".

Anyway, to answer your other question, the simplest method is to find a friend or stranger who has invites and is willing to give you one :P Then, many trackers have "recruitment" threads on their class-restricted forums, so once you reach a certain status, you can just go there and ask. RED and MyAnonamouse are two big exceptions to this model: it's possible to be a nobody and still get invited through official means by studying reading material they provide for you (technical information and site rules) and then proving that knowledge on a live chat interview.

ScarlettSmith
06-06-2019, 04:12 AM
I have checked so many videos on YouTube but I usually prefer to check stock market news and researches on google because in news section some of them are providing the videos also, that may help you in your search.