PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for replacement for sceneaccess and what.cd

reddevil557
06-28-2019, 06:18 PM
I used to have more than a tb of upload on both of those before I went to prison and imagine my dismay to find out my two favorite trackers are no longer around :(

nateduter
06-28-2019, 08:59 PM
I used to have more than a tb of upload on both of those before I went to prison and imagine my dismay to find out my two favorite trackers are no longer around :(

you went to prison

MacGyverSG1
06-28-2019, 10:43 PM
Who hasn't? :shifty:

IdolEyes787
06-29-2019, 12:44 AM
I'm posting from prison now. Suck it, screws.

megabyteme
06-29-2019, 02:35 AM
I might have somethin', but it'll cost ya 2 cartons of smokes and yer desserts for a week...

anon
06-29-2019, 03:42 AM
I'd offer invites to IPTorrents and Waffles, but Waffles has been down for a few months now, so I can only offer the former. For music, try the RED interview, they are essentially What.cd v2. See https://interviewfor.red/en/index.html

In any case, you won't even need to drop the soap :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
06-29-2019, 12:19 PM
I might have somethin', but it'll cost ya 2 cartons of smokes and yer desserts for a week...

Meg says when he gets out of prison he's going to teach you what it's like when you go messing around with eight year old boys. :@

Wait, I was just informed that wasn't a threat, it was more an appeal for a wingman.:mellow:

reddevil557
06-29-2019, 01:58 PM
I'm posting from prison now. Suck it, screws.
we didn't have internet access in state prison unless you smuggled a smart phone in :whistling

reddevil557
06-29-2019, 02:02 PM

lol, I don't know about feds/other states but where I was at, tobacco was banned. Pretty much everyone smoked "roll ups" from loose tobacco and this odd shit they did with napkins and instant coffee to make rolling papers. tobacco pretty much took over the drug market in that prison system because they would sell ounces of tobacco for $20-50 when a pound cost less than $20 outside...so much money for something that wasn't even a felony, hardly anyone even bothered trying to bring other drugs in anymore unless it was mostly personal use. I don't smoke or eat desserts so it sounds like a deal to me :P

reddevil557
06-29-2019, 02:03 PM

Meg says when he gets out of prison he's going to teach you what it's like when you go messing around with eight year old boys. :@

Wait, I was just informed that wasn't a threat, it was more an appeal for a wingman.:mellow:
Prison justice is a real thing, chomo's/pedos don't fair well in the prison system I was in...several were in wheelchairs they didn't need before going to prison, and those were the "lucky" ones.

megabyteme
06-29-2019, 02:43 PM
Red says he's gone straight since getting out. Not sure if that's giving up his life of crime, or a lifestyle choice. :idunno:

PS :mad3:

IdolEyes787
06-29-2019, 08:03 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't do hard time, hard time does Chuck Norris.

anon
06-29-2019, 08:27 PM
I just approved some posts in page 1 that had gone into the moderation queue :stuart:

megabyteme
06-30-2019, 12:39 AM
I just approved some posts in page 1 that had gone into the moderation queue :stuart:

Isn't that just the way it is...can't vote, can't own a gun, can't get a job, and can't even post directly... :noes:

anon
06-30-2019, 03:02 AM
Don't ask me, he's in the donator user group so the moderation filter should not apply. I guess even your money is worth less after you've stayed at one of Uncle Sam's hotels :(

IdolEyes787
06-30-2019, 04:11 PM

Isn't that just the way it is...can't vote, can't own a gun, can't get a job, and can't even post directly... :noes:

I would just like to say that in your case, Meg I don't see a lot of negatives there. Megatives.

reddevil557
07-01-2019, 06:23 PM
Don't ask me, he's in the donator user group so the moderation filter should not apply. I guess even your money is worth less after you've stayed at one of Uncle Sam's hotels :(

lol, c'est la vie