PDA

View Full Version : After quite a long deliberation...

dion09529
09-07-2019, 06:41 PM
...with my self consciousness, I decided to put my face on FST.

https://i.imgur.com/05Ozpt6.jpg

PS: I encourage you to do the same.

shaina
09-07-2019, 06:51 PM
If that is really you Dion, here is my uncle with Clint:)

dion09529
09-07-2019, 07:12 PM
That's the spirit!

shaina
09-07-2019, 07:28 PM
That's the spirit!

I should add that you have those fuck me eyes for the chicks, in a Charles Manson kind of way:unsure:

But that thing on your head just throws off what side you are really batting for:idunno:

Thinking i myself being a more masculine hairy kind of guy.....

anon
09-08-2019, 12:47 AM
You know, Idol may have been right about you being a vampire after all.

megabyteme
09-08-2019, 07:33 AM
You know, Idol may have been right about you being a vampire after all.

Google image search says human (https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuR7MtDWxXWvIQZfgnNqOvghRuvlYfUDqFJC8ZZYYbFGB6LbiPHRuoJQw8Yb6c-ro4NKQek29I2A7vcjn4AdzL1FDz3rz_1m11ra4pvyGaB95nWAR6p-A26sqQ2cKCVF5f9-T41mWRvwyxJR7lUUroHQvvFqIcDMS4spefLE_14HQBP1a5uab4S3hDP52xd-uI16mlEKQmmxAZy8ptT7sVnlz22xFBw8_1SFKHM23-ZfVqwMfT2l9NB70LxwxuCvzuEvZaHdARmdeNP1nnAbF_1-MNYw0PEcTX89HqOLep7SObsS8jTGMBpEXvvKr_1lhm9jL2AsEEpgKtenBEr5AnThr5_1R1L1VTQ)

Time to find a more reliable search engine :noes:

If it lends to his credibility, that picture is of poor enough quality to be one of his...

IdolEyes787
09-08-2019, 12:36 PM
The Master compels me to tell you that I was only joking and he is in fact not a vampire.

anon
09-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Quasi-related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-43BRf90v1s

j2k4
09-10-2019, 01:36 AM
...with my self consciousness, I decided to put my face on FST.

https://i.imgur.com/05Ozpt6.jpg

PS: I encourage you to do the same.

Thinking i myself being a more masculine hairy kind of guy.....

So, dion is short on hair.

Or the hair he has isn't doing him any good.

He should perhaps get some new hair.

shaina
09-10-2019, 01:55 AM
So, dion is short on hair.

Not sure if this response is to me?? But you do notice what my blood relative looks like right:)

Or the hair he has isn't doing him any good.
He should perhaps get some new hair.

Actually Dion's photo looks like he has some wires pulling his face back, or he just saw the greatest pair of tits he has ever seen!!...

What is more surprising, that with a set of eyebrows like that, they haven't joined together yet:unsure:

Dion: To give you credit buddy, the detail/resolution of the photo is really amazing;)

j2k4
09-10-2019, 02:27 AM
Relativity is involved?

Agreed on the rest.

My response was intended for whomever might feel compelled to respond...to my response, I mean.

Disappointed in my postage, given all I had to work with...I'm very rusty at silliness.

shaina
09-10-2019, 02:46 AM
My response was intended for whomever might feel compelled to respond...to my response, I mean.
Disappointed in my postage, given all I had to work with...I'm very rusty at silliness.

As Idol has always said, being serious is way overrated :)

Now i am thinking serious...That if you have in your mind to give a virtual sexy hug (a wee bit of groping), is that considered cheating:unsure:

Idol also told me when he masturbates, that is not considered cheating.......

IdolEyes787
09-10-2019, 12:21 PM
As Idol has always said, being serious is way overrated :)

There is a time and a place for being serious. For example I won't joke about dion's photo because saying something flippant might result in actual hurt to the guy.

I'm assuming wth a mug like that his emotional state is fragile at best.

dion09529
09-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Quasi-related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-43BRf90v1s

Usually, unfortunately these kinda stories that involve smugglers don’t end well. I'm speaking from experience. Last week I had a case on my desk.

shaina
09-10-2019, 06:30 PM
I'm assuming with a mug like that his emotional state is fragile at best.

Word or the day: Fellatio

sardine
09-10-2019, 07:31 PM
cant post my pic.. it would offend everyone.

IdolEyes787
09-10-2019, 08:47 PM
cant post my pic.. it would offend everyone. Don't sell yourself short, you've shown you can offend me even without the benefit of a picture.

j2k4
09-11-2019, 01:26 AM
Now i am thinking serious...That if you have in your mind to give a virtual sexy hug (a wee bit of groping), is that considered cheating:unsure:

Idol also told me when he masturbates, that is not considered cheating.......

Cheating always seems to be a matter of perception, eh?

Masturbation can always be considered cheating by one's off-hand, I suppose...

Hug-cheating should be subtle enough that it won't result in a slap...from anyone.

I've always worried that hugging a woman of stature would result in enough body-contact to be problematic that way, but it seems all the women I hug are tiny enough that a bit of a grope is unavoidable yet not slap-worthy.

shaina
09-11-2019, 05:48 AM
Cheating always seems to be a matter of perception, eh?

Hoi Mate, you wouldn't be adding a touch of sarcasm because i am Canadian now would you:)

Not sure if i am reading this right J2K4?? Are you adding another participant in the scenario, or as we Canadian's may say a "Helping Hand"??

Hug-cheating should be subtle enough that it won't result in a slap...from anyone.
I've always worried that hugging a woman of stature would result in enough body-contact to be problematic that way, but it seems all the women I hug are tiny enough that a bit of a grope is unavoidable yet not slap-worthy.

No matter how careful you may think you are buddy, did you ever think you don't get slapped because she may like a bit of touchy feeliy??

If you take a close look at that photo J2K4, that is a photo of maybe the next President of the United States, and i will add that is not his wife;), now the question is?? Do you think she was pissed off after:happy:

Now i know it was a faux pas in England in the stone age but i do think you guys are coming around now....

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 04:03 PM
Althese huxley , Times changed

I am feeling so old like a moby dick song

j2k4
09-11-2019, 09:33 PM
Hoi Mate, you wouldn't be adding a touch of sarcasm because i am Canadian now would you:)

Not sure if i am reading this right J2K4?? Are you adding another participant in the scenario, or as we Canadian's may say a "Helping Hand"??

No matter how careful you may think you are buddy, did you ever think you don't get slapped because she may like a bit of touchy feeliy??

If you take a close look at that photo J2K4, that is a photo of maybe the next President of the United States, and i will add that is not his wife;), now the question is?? Do you think she was pissed off after:happy:

Now i know it was a faux pas in England in the stone age but i do think you guys are coming around now....

I have great affection for all naturally-born Canadians; your imports make me non-committal, as do our own.

You mentioned Idol doing himself, so unless he's worthy of two-handed attention...

Lastly, I never hug the wrong person, nor do I hug the right person the wrong way.

You'd have to experience me, troo story.

shaina
09-11-2019, 10:00 PM
I have great affection for all naturally-born Canadians; your imports make me non-committal, as do our own.

I have to say that sounds a bit [Brexit Racists!!!!........ I Like it:thumbsup:

You mentioned Idol doing himself, so unless he's worthy of two-handed attention...

Oh ok,being a polite Canadian, I apologize J2K4, i should have explained this better, Idol can actually use 3 fingers and that covers his front package, and don't worry the other hand is busy with 3 fingers in his pooper:yup:. When Idol masturbates, there is no holds barred.....

Lastly, I never hug the wrong person, nor do I hug the right person the wrong way.
You'd have to experience me, troo story.

That actually sounds very proper like, but i am sorry we can be friends, I don't switch hit:)...

On a completely different topic: It seems that at the beginning of time here your side of the pond ruled this place?? It took a few years for the invasion of the Canadian and American clan?? Is there actually a equal veteran from Canada/US?? Or i shouldn't be racists anywhere other than the Pond??

shaina
09-11-2019, 10:06 PM
I am feeling so old like a moby dick song

Are you dissing Zeppelin ya fucking Terrorist :angry:, you must listen to it in the closet for fear of being lashed or hung in the town square......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFlL9Z1A8gs

j2k4
09-12-2019, 01:36 AM
On a completely different topic: It seems that at the beginning of time here your side of the pond ruled this place?? It took a few years for the invasion of the Canadian and American clan?? Is there actually a equal veteran from Canada/US?? Or i shouldn't be racists anywhere other than the Pond??

Oh, I've never thought that - thought we always had a right mix on both sides or all sixteen or seventeen.

We had Canucks, all manner of Brit, Scots, Irish, lots of Danes and a not a few other main-landers - bunch of Aussies and New Zealanders.

Others I'm forgetting, with all apologies.

Realizing many populations had no presence at all, ever.

Don't think we were Ameri-centric at all; I mean, Clocker and I didn't agree on much.

I am reminded of Hobbes, too...

My perspective only, you see.

shaina
09-13-2019, 05:28 AM
Oh, I've never thought that - thought we always had a right mix on both sides or all sixteen or seventeen.

So if i am reading this right, sixteen or seventeen?? Out of hundreds that were members here that was all that stuck around to shoot the shit here??
That amazes me that more didn't...

We had Canucks, all manner of Brit, Scots, Irish, lots of Danes and a not a few other main-landers - bunch of Aussies and New Zealanders.
Other than Canadians, Australians , New Zealand, i see and consider them your side of the Pond:)

Realizing many populations had no presence at all, ever.

Maybe i could see that being a language issue??

Don't think we were Ameri-centric at all; I mean, Clocker and I didn't agree on much.
I am reminded of Hobbes, too...

Again i don't see a problem in that, because i assume even with disagreements you were still friendly with each other, no one will ever agree on everything, but sometimes it is interesting to get other perspectives from other places in the world and how they look at things, and i mean on everything.. Not everyone lives the same way in different countries:)
Truthfully since i have never travelled to that side of the Pond, to me that is interesting just to hear about similarities and differences...
Gribley and i speak about that. How different living in a small pocket vs the main city, etc....

Isn't that the beauty that will all can have this ;)

j2k4
09-14-2019, 01:26 AM
so if i am reading this right, sixteen or seventeen?? Out of hundreds that were members here that was all that stuck around to shoot the shit here??
That amazes me that more didn't...

I think life happened to many of us.

I know it's happened all over me.

Our Boab is gone, don't know how many others...our UK contingent seems to have up and gone.

Don't really know what to say about that - for myself, the bookmark survived, and here I am.

we had canucks, all manner of brit, scots, irish, lots of danes and a not a few other main-landers - bunch of aussies and new zealanders.

other than canadians, australians , new zealand, i see and consider them your side of the pond:)

No - I won't claim our neighbors to the North, or anyone else, anywhere.

We are mis-perceived everywhere, no matter what you may think, no offense intended.

realizing many populations had no presence at all, ever.

maybe i could see that being a language issue??

Absolutely, but to what precise degree?

Accessibility is a problem for 3/4 of the planet.

don't think we were ameri-centric at all; i mean, clocker and i didn't agree on much.
I am reminded of hobbes, too...

again i don't see a problem in that, because i assume even with disagreements you were still friendly with each other, no one will ever agree on everything, but sometimes it is interesting to get other perspectives from other

places in the world and how they look at things, and i mean on everything.. Not everyone lives the same way in different countries:)

truthfully since i have never travelled to that side of the pond, to me that is interesting just to hear about similarities and differences...

Gribley and i speak about that. How different living in a small pocket vs the main city, etc....

The solid friends were friends, period, but if you don't think there were blood enemies, well...I guess you really had to be there.

I'd say not many ever knew that as well as a tiny handful of us.

But I digress, because who's gonna stop me? :lol:

shaina
09-14-2019, 02:17 AM
Our Boab is gone, don't know how many others...our UK contingent seems to have up and gone.

Don't really know what to say about that - for myself, the bookmark survived, and here I am.

I can tell you i really enjoyed spending time with BigBoab in the word section, he was what i would call a Mensch:)

It is also nice to see friendly guys like you j2k4 to shoot the shit as well:)

We are mis-perceived everywhere, no matter what you may think, no offense intended.

Having may conversations with Gribley, thank G-D for google, sometimes i had to look up word meanings because of the true English and not the slang we use around the world :whistling, and Idol may think different, but you guys are older than Canada.......

I can tell you there has been a few guys here like Manker and MJMacky that were just hilarious and entertaining reading there posts , and The Fox still pops in and also quite entertaining. With me if you go back from the beginning, and being a member since 2013, but i never post anywhere in any forum and really have only for a few years now, Meg and Idol really are the ones that pulled me in here and i have stuck around ever since, and of course made friend with a few other along the way. I will say it is a very interesting place for sure....

But you mentioning a few times of being "Mis perceived", i am curious what do you mean by that??

j2k4
09-14-2019, 12:22 PM
Probably has more to do with being an American steeped in our Founding, with the adjunct perspective.

You'd have to do a deep dive into the old political stuff here to gauge the bitterness of the divide between people like me (there weren't many) and those whose ideas of "America" had no basis in historical reality.

Anyway, some wounds never got to 'scab over', so to speak, and, as I never, ever ran away from a tussle, I accumulated more than my share.

shaina
09-14-2019, 12:46 PM
Anyway, some wounds never got to 'scab over', so to speak, and, as I never, ever ran away from a tussle, I accumulated more than my share.

I guess if you use reality, are skin does get thinner and our brains get thicker when we get older buddy, i can say i am guilty of that...

IdolEyes787
09-14-2019, 01:11 PM
Speaking of scabs, this is me except lacking his skill I clearly would have ended up dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEHniLfQlXI

shaina
09-14-2019, 01:17 PM
I watched a minute into the vid and if i survived even close to that i saw a few tress and rock that had my name on them:fear:

That is just crazy!!!!!

IdolEyes787
09-14-2019, 01:21 PM
I'm fairly sure it's all done with computers and special effects. Video doesn't even begin to give a sense of how gravity is tugging at him when he's doing all those split second avoidance of death stuff.

shaina
09-14-2019, 01:33 PM
I'm fairly sure it's all done with computers and special effects. Video doesn't even begin to give a sense of how gravity is tugging at him when he's doing all those split second avoidance of death stuff.

So you don't think it is real?? He is really going down the track but not at those speeds?? I looked at the front tire of the bike and it is collecting dirt so he is really riding down the track, the question i would have is how many tries did it take to finish the track....

And it was unusual to see you post a success, usually you like to show the crashes :yup:

Remember it is Friday 13th Port Dover weekend some of these are hilarious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p8uVMwJW5M

j2k4
09-14-2019, 11:15 PM

I've done a bit of MX and berserking in the woods on pedals, and I will say knowing the course counts for all the marbles, long as you can ride; that said, that course, at that pace, flawlessly?

Beggars belief...

IdolEyes787
09-15-2019, 12:30 AM
For the record I was being facetious. It's a World Cup competition and not a David Beckham Pepsi commerical.

j2k4
09-15-2019, 11:58 AM
For the record, that sort of extended perfection is awfully difficult to achieve, even for a World Cup competitor.

Call it a once-in-a-lifetime feat.

Not saying it couldn't/didn't happen, but it qualifies as a minor miracle.

IdolEyes787
09-15-2019, 12:36 PM
It doesn't hurt that the equipment nowadays is so much better than it use to be. I'd owe a lot of it to that.

j2k4
09-15-2019, 01:18 PM
It doesn't hurt that the equipment nowadays is so much better than it use to be. I'd owe a lot of it to that.

True enough - what I wouldn't have given to have equipment like that...

Anyway, the vision and precision-of-attack is phenomenally good; one would think several clean reps would have to have preceded that run.

grablect
09-16-2019, 02:50 AM
There's a lot of people here braver than I

j2k4
09-17-2019, 12:22 AM
There's a lot of people here braver than I

What do you mean?

Maybe you should substitute 'dumber'.

I did that kind of stuff off-hand when I was young - never that well, mind you, but.

Bottom line is, no matter how good you are at it, none of it will survive a couple of the wrong kind of crashes.

For a long time, I didn't crash, but once I started I couldn't stop.

Big flame-out.

IdolEyes787
09-17-2019, 12:04 PM
Like a lot of risky pursuits, once you start to question yourself you're inviting disaster. As to descending on a bike specifically and also oddly life in general, you need to stay as relaxed as possible and understand that momentum will help you overcome a lot of things standing in your way.

j2k4
09-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Exactly as I did it, yes...right up until I dabbed cuz I was a wee bit off, and killed my left knee.

Paranoia did the rest.

j2k4
09-19-2019, 12:14 AM
This thread has meandered into the wilderness and begs a shepherd to return it to the flock...that or a beating to within an inch of it's worthless life. :yup: