PDA

View Full Version : Rate the avatar thread !!!!

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 05:37 PM
This game is simple

All you need to do is rate the avatar above you . Out of 10 of course .

Thanks

:afro1:

shaina
09-11-2019, 06:26 PM
This game is simple
All you need to do is rate the avatar above you . Out of 10 of course .
Thanks
:afro1:

I am thinking you may not be here long enough to worry about that;)

OOOH!!! Idol!!!, what do you think??

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 06:41 PM
2/10

shaina
09-11-2019, 06:44 PM
2/10

Seriously you can't tell be you have been banned from all the Terrorists sites??!! There is so much going on out there, What really are you doing here??

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 06:47 PM
Dude , i don't care about your load of crap .
This thread was called rate the avatar above you .
All you do is talk some nonsense all the time .

2/10

shaina
09-11-2019, 06:59 PM
Dude , i don't care about your load of crap .
This thread was called rate the avatar above you .
All you do is talk some nonsense all the time .2/10

You are not very bright are you?? Still not sure if you are Male or Female?? But you stick out like a 3 legged Cow....

What nonsense do you speak of compared to you?? You make it so obvious that you are here just to disrupt and get paid for posting???

Again lots of sites for you to go to and post exactly what you are paid for??

So why don't you answer truthfully, what are you doing here in an actual chat site?? AgainYou couldn't have been banned from all the terrorists sites?? , unless you are multitasking and trying to get a few extra rupee's??

Just think!! I am helping you get your post numbers up, before you get banned like usual, be grateful.....

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Here we go again , repeating the same crap over and over again
Dude , please stop posting in my thread then
Your post has an overall value of zero

But you get some value for your really crappy avatar .

Please be happy about it .

Stay away from my thread

2/10

shaina
09-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Here we go again , repeating the same crap over and over again
Dude , please stop posting in my thread then
Your post has an overall value of zero

But you get some value for your really crappy avatar .

Please be happy about it .

Stay away from my thread

2/10

Why?? I didn't know you purchased FST?? When did you do that?? I think you new name should be "Dumb Ass Predictable" ;), you really should tell your handlers that you stick out like a sick cow, time to take your act to a new Terrorist site

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 07:10 PM
I did not know this whole site was an advertising site for a really crappy political agenda and nothing else .
You know you are overdoing it and people with any common sense find it sick to the max .

2/10

shaina
09-11-2019, 07:19 PM
I did not know this whole site was an advertising site for a really crappy political agenda and nothing else .
You know you are overdoing it and people with any common sense find it sick to the max .

2/10

Just think if it wasn't for me communicating with you now?? What have you got?? Yet i communicate with many people here while all of your accounts you try to open and of course you being obtuse keep using an obvious signature to spot get banned...

I have no political agenda here, and yes we do speak politics here at FST, do you have a problem with that ?? You I guarantee to be an expert on propaganda terrorists sympathy jargon, were you told not to have opinions on that here because it would really show your true agendas??

Again why do you come here posts crap knowing you are going to get banned?? Do you get bonus rupee's for that as well??? Why do you keep avoiding the simple question??
Why ARE YOU REALLY HERE POSTING AT FST??

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 07:26 PM
I am not talking to you ever again .
Why ?

You speak no sense .
You also speak like this forum and its posting privileges only belongs to you . If that is the case , Have you been talking to yourself since May 2013 ?
Your post is only an average crap .

The rest is having an English circus .

2/10 for your avatar .

shaina
09-11-2019, 07:34 PM
I am not talking to you ever again .

Do you think i would loose one wink of sleep because of this:lol: And i never said privileges only belong to myself, nor do i have a problem if you are a Terrorist sympathizer or not, sooner or later you all get caught, while i still will be safe and sound and posting at FST.....

You keep avoiding a very simple question!!! Why are you here posting on FST?? That should be the most simplistic question for you......

Being honest may get you the privilege of keeping an account longer than 15 posts?? Even if it is for you to get a few extra rupee's;)

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 07:41 PM
I post here to kill some time
This thread for example was a good thread , Most of the forums has it .

Well to be honest i sort of like the freedom here , which sometimes i tend to forget .

Good thing is i remember all of it right now .

It would be cool if people could rate the avatar above instead of talking politics which people like me have very little interest in , in these old ages .

shaina
09-11-2019, 07:56 PM
I post here to kill some time
This thread for example was a good thread , Most of the forums has it .

OK now we are getting somewhere number 9, i figured i call you that because of your obsession with it;), and you actually sound like a sincere human being in that post.....

Partial truth or not, what triggers the mental in you?? And I myself do not post in any other forum period, where else do you post?? Are they interesting sites like here??

And you never have to speak of politics!!! That is the luxury of a Democratic Forum number 9.. And if you think this is such a good Game to play, why didn't you post this in the Game section?? Again maybe you for sure would have an account last. At least til the mental triggers in you, which i hope there was a way you could stop it. Then everyone wins.....

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 08:05 PM
This thread was intended for the games section , But i accidentally created this thread here .

If someone can move this thread to the Games section , That would be cool .

Sometimes i think i am very creative with threads like these .

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 08:09 PM
In that way people can play new games online .

The last thread with some gaming potential was called express your mood , lol

I am sure we really need this one more thread inside that Game section to make it complete .

IdolEyes787
09-11-2019, 08:48 PM
OOOH!!! Idol!!!, what do you think??

Everything is either a one or a ten. Clearly there are no grey areas when it comes to life or death like this.

IdolEyes787
09-11-2019, 08:52 PM
This game is simple

Or maybe the game is fucking hard and you're the one who's simple.

IdolEyes787
09-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Btw as mine is the last avatar it's clearly a three.

j2k4
09-11-2019, 09:25 PM
I'll give it a seven, for it's simple beauty and lack of pretense.

shaina
09-11-2019, 09:33 PM
This game is simple

Or maybe the game is fucking hard and you're the one who's simple.

:artist:

I am just thinking you were bored would that change the way you post here:huh:

Truly someone is pushing this persons agenda, like what sites is it going to and seeing a "Rate your Avatar" tread, and really if this person enjoys things like that?? in a open forum section?? What the Fuck is it doing here!!! stay and post on that fucking site!!!!. I really think there is an agenda to post here, my reasoning?? It just posts gibberish the majority of the time and there is no way to respond to the posts.. I guess you call that spam right.....

Again it is my opinion and there is no political agenda in it:)

shaina
09-11-2019, 09:37 PM
I'll give it a seven, for it's simple beauty

I agree, and if there was some sparkly stars that would BAM!!!! bump it up a notch......The other part you said, i don't get it......

IdolEyes787
09-11-2019, 09:50 PM
I'll give it a seven, for it's simple beauty and lack of pretense.

I'll give it a seven, for it's simple beauty

I agree, and if there was some sparkly stars that would BAM!!!! bump it up a notch......The other part you said, i don't get it......

I was going for simple pretense and lack of beauty as a tribute to shay.

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 09:57 PM
4/10

This could even prove Jesus Birth

musikshian39
09-11-2019, 10:02 PM
I am finally thinking what you are thinking

shaina
09-11-2019, 10:14 PM
lack of beauty as a tribute to shay.

Are you saying i have too much grey showing ?? The other part i still don't get, it must be proper Cockney or something :unsure:

anon
09-12-2019, 12:25 AM
if you think this is such a good Game to play, why didn't you post this in the Game section?? Again maybe you for sure would have an account last.

I'm afraid not, I have already given him too many chances.

IdolEyes787
09-12-2019, 12:30 AM
So a hundred and eighty four is suddenly "too many", facist?

IdolEyes787
09-12-2019, 12:31 AM
Are you saying i have too much grey showing ?? You're only off by one letter, fag.

j2k4
09-12-2019, 01:22 AM
I also like seeing both sides of the leaf.

That they are exactly alike is astounding.

Or something else.

anon
09-12-2019, 02:07 AM

That's sweet from you, but I think we're on the quadruple digits by now.

shaina
09-12-2019, 08:49 PM

So is that hint that you are actually a closet Moderate Conservative and Andrew Scheer can count on your vote :clap:

shaina
09-12-2019, 08:51 PM

That's sweet from you, but I think we're on the quadruple digits by now.

No way, just how the US has a Republican President, someone's poling numbers are off:whistling

shaina
09-12-2019, 08:53 PM
Are you saying i have too much grey showing ?? You're only off by one letter, fag.

Hey, you picked up on changing one letter, with your wit and intelligence, you should check out and contribute to the word section more often:P

Even your friend Meg contributes there, and he is mad at the whole world!! (Ok, maybe just me:sadwalk:).......

shaina
09-12-2019, 08:58 PM
I also like seeing both sides of the leaf.

That they are exactly alike is astounding.

Or something else.

Well, you do know that Idol is a very "Flippy" kind of guy:kiss:

shaina
09-12-2019, 09:47 PM
if you think this is such a good Game to play, why didn't you post this in the Game section?? Again maybe you for sure would have an account last.
I'm afraid not, I have already given him too many chances.

What i was really trying to do Anon, is figure out what make a person like that tick?? As i said you don't need to talk about politics!!!, most of the time that just makes people angry or get there back up, that there thoughts are right and the rest of the world is crazy!!!.
But this person just comes here and posts crap, that really most of the time, you can't even respond or have a conversation, so i asked What the Heck are you doing here!!?? And every time he opens new treads and just tries to plaster garbage all over!!! Again Why?? For what gain or reason??

Maybe i am just old or something but i just don't see what you gain or the purpose of doing things like that.. I do know people like that go into liberal, moderate conservative internet news forums and plaster rows and rows of the same garbage and then so long just get banned and erased...

It is like the posts plastered in every tread of "You can make $100 per hour if you click on this website"?? Does that really work:unsure:

I really just don't get it:idunno:, If this person has some agenda or needs to get so many posts for monetary purposes?? Why the heck wouldn't they blend and get there posts numbers up, and not be so obvious and stupid??

Just saying....

IdolEyes787
09-12-2019, 09:47 PM

So is that hint that you are actually a closet Moderate Conservative and Andrew Scheer can count on your vote :clap:

Sure, just let me cut my wrists first.

shaina
09-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Sure, just let me cut my wrists first.

So what happens when the PC party comes and knocks on your door for support?? Do you point your Remington at them?? Or do you have a trap at your front door that sends them to a torture chamber underground to convert them to the party you like:unsure:

Or should i have started that you have a sign on your lawn for Elizabeth May already and people know they will not get out alive if they knock on your door:fear:

IdolEyes787
09-12-2019, 10:58 PM
I don't believe in violence so I follow them home, wait until they leave and then burn their house down. I'm assuming they get the message.:)

shaina
09-13-2019, 12:29 AM
I don't believe in violence so I follow them home, wait until they leave and then burn their house down. I'm assuming they get the message.:)

:artist: :sly: :lol: :artist:

And of course how secret you are, i noticed you left out the Elizabeth May sign sitting on your lawn:sneaky:

megabyteme
09-13-2019, 03:58 AM

--Gandhi

anon
09-13-2019, 06:15 AM
No way, just how the US has a Republican President, someone's poling numbers are off:whistling

Maybe so in my case, but he's been at this for almost a decade, so if you count all the accounts other mods have banned throughout the years then it's at least one thousand for sure.

shaina
09-13-2019, 07:03 AM
Maybe so in my case, but he's been at this for almost a decade, so if you count all the accounts other mods have banned throughout the years then it's at least one thousand for sure.

Ok Anon, knowing that I understand and it makes sense why you are banning him/her/it....

But you understand my nature and still i don't understand why or what is the purpose?? What do you gain on doing it?? What made this person come here in the first place?? And what enjoyment do you get?? That is what i asked, and this person saying the freedom here or something, and hinting that he goes to other sites as well?? I just don't see the enjoyment in that, and i assume it lives in a third world country??
Is there really an enjoyment of getting banned?? And i don't know if you really answered but it doesn't show a trace and you can't ban the IP?? so that shuts down anything from that PC??

I remember one nutjob that came here actually did something to Idols connection here and disabled it, how i have no idea and it was temporary but that guy did it??

IdolEyes787
09-13-2019, 11:46 AM
I remember one nutjob that came here actually did something to Idols connection here and disabled it, how i have no idea .... He talked sense into me.

IdolEyes787
09-13-2019, 11:51 AM

--Gandhi

https://allthatsinteresting.com/gandhi-facts-quotes-dark-side

Saint/cult leader. Either/or.

vettmann
09-13-2019, 12:03 PM
2/10

anon
09-13-2019, 08:46 PM
Ok Anon, knowing that I understand and it makes sense why you are banning him/her/it....

But you understand my nature and still i don't understand why or what is the purpose?? What do you gain on doing it?? What made this person come here in the first place?? And what enjoyment do you get?? That is what i asked, and this person saying the freedom here or something, and hinting that he goes to other sites as well?? I just don't see the enjoyment in that, and i assume it lives in a third world country??

He's a troll, has mental health issues, or both. Since I'm not an e-psychiatrist, that leaves me with a rather limited set of options :smilie4:

Is there really an enjoyment of getting banned?? And i don't know if you really answered but it doesn't show a trace and you can't ban the IP?? so that shuts down anything from that PC??

We don't issue IP bans, except for very exceptional instances where they're both warranted and effective, e.g. an automated spam attack some months ago that was pushing ~400 threads per day from the same address. Most people have dynamic addresses, which strikes out the "effective" part, and banning complete ranges can quickly affect legitimate users as well.

I remember one nutjob that came here actually did something to Idols connection here and disabled it, how i have no idea and it was temporary but that guy did it??

As I recall, he fished IPs using a link that pointed to a server run by him (a fairly old trick; was also doable with images but we fixed that on 2011) and then launched a DDoS attack on them. The effect lasted until Idol was able to get a new address through either a modem reboot or a phone call to his provider.

anon
09-13-2019, 08:47 PM
I remember one nutjob that came here actually did something to Idols connection here and disabled it, how i have no idea .... He talked sense into me.

The effect was only temporary, in any case.

shaina
09-13-2019, 10:20 PM
He talked sense into me.

The effect was only temporary, in any case.

;)