PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else turn into a Chef when drunk?

S-T-F-U
09-13-2019, 09:35 PM
Well as the title would suggest I in fact do and It's weird. I......Well has anybody ever had Discos (a brand of Crisps (Chips) sold in the UK) smothered in cheese and on toast (Lightly toasted bread) at all? It's boss. I now consider myself a Chef. The End.

IdolEyes787
09-13-2019, 10:19 PM
When I'm drunk I turn into a lightpost.

shaina
09-13-2019, 10:22 PM
When I'm drunk I turn into a lightpost.

Still sticks out like a sore thumb doesn't it, I hope we are diversified in our posts not to look like that??

That account won't reach 5 posts:noes:, what a waste of a life......

j2k4
09-14-2019, 01:02 AM
Chef?

You mean the people who feed us?

I can do that.

If I drink, I'd prefer to do the eating bit.

shaina
09-14-2019, 02:29 AM
Chef?
You mean the people who feed us?

I am thinking the "Chef" is the one that invents the food menu, and the "Sous-chef" is the one that prepares the food, and either a fork or spoon or your hands is the one that feeds you:)

If I drink

Really, i just like to Drink more :cheers:

I do hope the Discos chips taste better than they look:unsure:

bramor
09-14-2019, 03:46 AM
I tend to turn into a drunk when I'm chefing. I like to cook a lot of meals that utilize wine and for every tablespoon that goes into the dish, one glass goes into me. I'm usually lit by the time dinner is served.

Gribley
09-14-2019, 07:30 AM

They are fantastic. Skips on the other hand are the devils work

shaina
09-14-2019, 12:58 PM

They are fantastic. Skips on the other hand are the devils work

When you google Skips chips Gribley, they compare them to Chinese shrimp chips here, i always called them "Flip" chips, really no flavor....

If i am going to have cheese or other toppings on say a bar snack it is usually Nachos (corn tortilla chips)...

I assume they do sell pringles chips in the UK (import??)??

anon
09-15-2019, 12:16 AM
Every now and then someone becomes a Formula 1 driver when drunk. You may have seen them in the news.