PDA

View Full Version : Canaidian stuffs

Mr. Mulder
09-23-2019, 01:35 PM
Hoi idol, there's an electrician at my work right now from Canada, he says your selfie taking breakdancing prime minister is rubbish and that he loves blackface. He said his opponent is an ordinary man who is much better for Canada. Also the electrician has a sister back home with a drug problem and it's ruined his family.

Also, my misses is going to Montreal for 10 days at the end of October, I'm not allowed to go can she stay with you? That's actually a lie, she said I could come too but it's a wimins trip with her ugly friend so what's the point :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
09-23-2019, 04:36 PM
Why anyone would travel all the way from Europe go to Montreal is beyond me unless they desperately need to be looked down upon by French people while avoiding anything of cultural significance like you'd find in Paris.

Also you can relate to your Canadian electrician associate that I think he's fucking out of his fucking mind to think that Andrew Scheer is either "ordinary" or would be better for Canada. That me amend that to say he's ordinary if being a religious zealot who has never held a job outside of politics is considered ordinary and he would be better for Canada if you were to end that sentence with "than the Black Plague".

Link to his wiki if anyone would like to try and prove me wrong. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Scheer

shaina
09-23-2019, 05:28 PM
You do really make me laugh.....

Why anyone would travel all the way from Europe go to Montreal is beyond me unless they desperately need to be looked down upon by French people while avoiding anything of cultural significance like you'd find in Paris.

Mulder is speaking of Montreal, i didn't hear any mention of them going to Quebec city?? Then maybe i could agree with this....How many friends do you have that were born and raised in Montreal?? I have lots, and i don't know one that has ever talked highly about Quebec, and would love if Montreal was actually known to be part of Ontario:)....
I will say Mulder that the girls will have fun in Montreal, but if they take a short train/car/plane ride and visit Downtown Toronto, the fun will be enhanced ;)

Also you can relate to your Canadian electrician associate that I think he's fucking out of his fucking mind to think that Andrew Scheer is either "ordinary" or would be better for Canada. That me amend that to say he's ordinary if being a religious zealot who has never held a job outside of politics is considered ordinary and he would be better for Canada if you were to end that sentence with "than the Black Plague".
Link to his wiki if anyone would like to try and prove me wrong.

Take any leader and look back who really had the credentials of being the Prime-Minister?? or the Face of any Party??..If you want the truth I liked Bob Rae (NDP), when it actually came to an intelligent witted politician, but he was just running the wrong party. And ok i will bite and say your are right about Scheer, but not on the parties or polices or agendas...

Now put your money where your mouth is, and who is a better party to run Canada?? I told you straight out i am voting for the PC party!!, and i will list many reasons why i am, how about you Idol?? if you make comments and you know the majority of the voters this year will end up voting for PC, who do you want to see running Canada in a Federal Level?? You choose to bash, now who is better?? It is not like every party other than the crazy "Green Party" has had a shot at running the Country..You have your opinion which you are greatly entitled and privileged living in Canada, so who or what party is best to you to run Canada for the next term???

Edit: What is really funny is you use the term "religious zealot" LOL!!, and they other parties are just angels LOL!!! Now you just have to choose which party is better out of the worst...

IdolEyes787
09-23-2019, 06:18 PM
Edit: What is really funny is you use the term "religious zealot" LOL!!, and they other parties are just angels LOL!!! All practicing Catholics are religious zealots based on the fact that their beliefs so widely diverge from the rest of society. You can argue that he like others enrolled all his children in faith based school simply because they may potentially offer a better education but where you see pragmatism, here I see indoctrination.

As for best Party, I dunno but certainly one whose leadership doesn't show disdain for the environment, the less fortunate or the truth. Also someone who doesn't view Ted Cruz or Brexit as some kind of force for good would be nice.

IdolEyes787
09-23-2019, 06:22 PM
Montreal it depends on the part as the Eastern part( the poor part) is pretty massively pro-separation.

shaina
09-23-2019, 07:30 PM
All practising Catholics are religious zealots based on the fact that their beliefs so widely diverge from the rest of society. You can argue that he like others enrolled all his children in faith based school simply because they may potentially offer a better education but where you see pragmatism, here I see indoctrination.

Honestly i don't have a problem with any faith, as long as it promotes life, and not hate (i really don't like that word!!), and everyone to get along, but we all know that is never going to happen..And NO!!! repeat NO!!! country should have any Religion rule!!!, but that doesn't mean the citizens of the country can't have there choice, and understand the legislative laws of the land be followed.. Again saying that, it would be the same if i chose to live somewhere else and i was used to the laws and Canada, i understand that they would now not exists... The same!! If a country has there laws and that's how they choose to live that is great for them!!!, but don't try to change the rest of the world to do the same, or threaten there way of life...
That may sound hypercritical coming from me, but as i said, i don't have a problem with any faith....

As for best Party, I dunno but certainly one whose leadership doesn't show disdain for the environment, the less fortunate or the truth. Also someone who doesn't view Ted Cruz or Brexit as some kind of force for good would be nice.

So Deflection, and not speaking of one that may have some positives. If environment is very important to you, i suggest you go buy a plane ticket and try to start a rally in China and India, and get them on board with protecting the environment ;)...Again there are things that are being implemented for the environment, but i guess not fast enough for your liking, and when i just watched the big rallies in the US and around the world, I paused my screen to actually see and of course just my opinion, how many that actually had jobs!!!! , or how many were even old enough to vote?? Or had a sign they were carrying and really could read what it said or understand what it meant??...I know i only have 3 more years of going to Florida, and there won't be any way for me to get to Arizona, so i guess i am fucked there:)...
All kidding aside Idol, i don't disagree with you, but they would not be on the top of my list how a country can and will move forward....
You mention Brexit?? What is wrong with there thinking to separate from the EU?? What is wrong with them securing there borders and deciding who they allow in there Country?? I see no problems with that, Do you??, what do you see wrong in the Brexit deal??...

I do know one thing for sure Idol, and i have said this many times here!! The parties we were always so used too in voting for were easy to pick because there agendas were either for you or not, now, those times have changed, and the name and reputation that those parties used to have have completely changed, and a party that you would never vote for becomes the best choice. That is, unless you are looking for how you want the place you live to move forward?? I think some change is ok, but not thrown in my face with fear and fantasies.

shaina
09-23-2019, 07:48 PM
Montreal it depends on the part as the Eastern part( the poor part) is pretty massively pro-separation.

Well i guess all the times i have visited Montreal, i never had a reason to go there:idunno:, But i can tell you i have listened to many stories that the kids have moved to Toronto (or areas in Ontario), to go to school here, and the parents own a house a chalet, and summer house in Montreal, and they can't afford a townhouse here?? That i have heard or had conversations about, even there private school costs in Montreal are way less....
And seeing your comment?? Really what the fuck does it have to do with Mulders chick and her ugly friend ever going to see, that's is unless they get lost??
Again central Montreal and most of the people that work or live there, are closer to the Ontario morals/mentality.
I know you are closer when you look at google maps or Waze :), but i know a lot of people from there and a lot of people that had to deal with Quebec in business, and there attitudes are like day and night. The same even if you travel to Florida, you can pick a Frog out on a Golf course in 5 seconds!!, someone from Montreal, they blend:), and automatically speak English not Frog!!!!!!
Again not knocking your opinions or facts, i am just giving you mine....

IdolEyes787
09-23-2019, 07:59 PM

So Deflection, and not speaking of one that may have some positives. If environment is very important to you, i suggest you go buy a plane ticket and try to start a rally in China and India, and get them on board with protecting the environment ;)...Again there are things that are being implemented for the environment, but i guess not fast enough for your liking, and when i just watched the big rallies in the US and around the world, I paused my screen to actually see and of course just my opinion, how many that actually had jobs!!!! , or how many were even old enough to vote?? Or had a sign they were carrying and really could read what it said or understand what it meant??...I know i only have 3 more years of going to Florida, and there won't be any way for me to get to Arizona, so i guess i am fucked there:)...
All kidding aside Idol, i don't disagree with you, but they would not be on the top of my list how a country can and will move forward....
You mention Brexit?? What is wrong with there thinking to separate from the EU?? What is wrong with them securing there borders and deciding who they allow in there Country?? I see no problems with that, Do you??, what do you see wrong in the Brexit deal??...

I do know one thing for sure Idol, and i have said this many times here!! The parties we were always so used too in voting for were easy to pick because there agendas were either for you or not, now, those times have changed, and the name and reputation that those parties used to have have completely changed, and a party that you would never vote for becomes the best choice. That is, unless you are looking for how you want the place you live to move forward?? I think some change is ok, but not thrown in my face with fear and fantasies. I didn't deflect, I just don't really like any of the major parties for differing reasons so I gave you what answer I could. Also if I were to truly care about the environment I wouldn't be flying anywhere. As for the actually deflective "argument" that China and India pollute a lot more so umm fuck it, ever heard of leading by example? Or don't expect anyone to do something if you aren't willing to do it yourself.How about change begins at home? No?

As for Brexit, ignoring the obvious financial disaster it will cause I shall get biblical on your ass. No man is an island unto himself.

Mr. Mulder
09-23-2019, 08:14 PM
What about tom Hanks in cast away?

IdolEyes787
09-23-2019, 08:19 PM
He had Wilson.

shaina
09-23-2019, 08:22 PM
I didn't deflect, I just don't really like any of the major parties for differing reasons so I gave you what answer I could. Also if I were to truly care about the environment I wouldn't be flying anywhere. As for the actually deflective "argument" that China and India pollute a lot more so umm fuck it, ever heard of leading by example? Or don't expect anyone to do something if you aren't willing to do it yourself.How about change begins at home? No?

Yes i agree with you 100% change should start at home, but not to change quality of life drastically either, the Truth Idol... My wife before she got worse, always recycled, and myself and my kids have taken that over as well, now in theory it is actually hypocritical considering 2 medium blue bins are full of purchased plastic water bottles, and my son actually bought a Soda Stream, and when we go there we actually really like it, but i am not sure if it is psychological or not, to have a bottle that has a lid on it or having an open glass on a coffee table or bedroom side table?? But those bottles never go into a garbage bag that i can tell you....
I also remember the dreams of some day actually having cars that fly, and i can tell you without a combustible engine, i am not trusting solar panels that actually need fossil products to build to fly it. And i really don't think i will be alive to see a NASCAR race with battery or solar cars, or an F1 race, and that is not in any way a joke we only have less than 12 years left from the Nutjobs saying so. But i do agree with you that we do have to try to Save the planet.....

Oh how times have changed Idol..

As for Brexit, ignoring the obvious financial disaster it will cause I shall get biblical on your ass. No man is an island unto himself.

So separating and starting there own deals that will be 10 times better than dealing with the EU, that won't stabilize there economy fairly quickly?? And that is cute on the "Island" buddy, and true:artist:.. Isn't it strange that Canada being part of the British Common Wealth really has zero to do with how we build our economy and we are pretty good here?? You don't think without the EU the UK couldn't do the same??
It would almost be the same if we closed down our borders with the US and let them gobble us up?? I don't know how much that would hurt or gain for us?? But i still don't want to find that out..As i have said i am still very happy living in Canada:) , But you can say there is a few in the UK that want to take the chance and separate:idunno:
What do you think Idol.. Do you think if the UK had another vote do you think Brexit would be voted out??

shaina
09-23-2019, 08:42 PM
He had Wilson.

shaina
09-23-2019, 09:00 PM
This really amazes me... Who is financing her, and why was a White Bread girl chosen to travel the world and be the Face of Climate Change....And i will say she does have a great chance of having a carer in Acting:yup:

I still love this the most when i saw it i did fall off my chair laughing......

shaina
09-23-2019, 09:08 PM
What about tom Hanks in cast away?

Hey Mulder...Do me a favour and tell your Girlfriend and her Ugly Friend (maybe don't use those words if you want to get laid before she leaves) to stay away, from the area Idol mentioned in Montreal (There Idol, i did a good deed), and i have no doubt that Idol would be very happy to supply a cot for your girlfriend, and the ugly one can share his bed, we all know that Idol has never been picky, the more manly the better:naughty:

IdolEyes787
09-23-2019, 09:43 PM
This really amazes me... Who is financing her, and why was a White Bread girl chosen to travel the world and be the Face of Climate Change....And i will say she does have a great chance of having a carer in Acting:yup:

I hate children as much as the next guy who has ever had any interaction with children but chill it's just marketing an idea in a different way to grab attention. Sort of like iPhone 11 pro only less evil. Much less evil.

Btw people tell me that you could pass for English. Meaning you have bad teeth and give off a vaguely ghey vibe.

shaina
09-23-2019, 09:51 PM
Btw people tell me that you could pass for English. Meaning you have bad teeth and give off a vaguely ghey vibe.

:lol::artist::lol:

How did you find out i just had a Colonoscopy from a guy that resembled Steve Buscemi :unsure:

shaina
09-23-2019, 09:57 PM
I hate children as much as the next guy who has ever had any interaction with children but chill it's just marketing an idea in a different way to grab attention. Sort of like iPhone 11 pro only less evil. Much less evil.

How much do you want to bet that she owns 2 Iphones, just in case she might miss a call for a big audition in a Netflix documentary. Do you think that her parents set up a fund to save the environment for all the wheel barrels of cash there kid is getting, or are they ordering a lot of takeout pizza with cardboard boxes with that little plastic thingy so the cheese doesn't get stuck to the top, or the authentic Chinese take-out boxes with the metal handles. Or better yet Drive the Tesla out for photo ops and disguise themselves while cruising in the Rolls Royce..

Better yet is Gambling banned and deemed bad for the environment:whistling

See Idol what you have done, you are bringing the negativity out of me:yikes:

Before

After

Shit this has to be blamed on the environment!!!!

j2k4
09-23-2019, 10:56 PM

"My backyard rink has melted; my entire childhood is ruined..."

shaina
09-24-2019, 12:47 AM
[QUOTE=shaina;3816531] "My backyard rink has melted; my entire childhood is ruined..."

Well i am not sure how much politics, or even when it comes to new elections that places in the world are having, you are really following J2K4??

But it is hard that you can use "Brilliant and Ridiculous" in the same sentence Unless you are talking about Idol or Climate Change. And then saying it is only working when it comes to reading Idols posts...My philosophy would have more emphasis on economy and worrying on how i am i going to feed my children hamburgers, and then if they are playing in the polluted stream in the backyard, how much is it going to cost me if i have to take them to the emergency if they hurt themselves on a syringe that washed up from the homeless down the street :fear:

Climate Change, being the Bread Earner in the household, that is much lower on the list of worries;), that is why privileged kids have the luxury of skipping school and marching for climate change, being brainwashed on the assumption the world will end even before they are old enough to vote....

Oh shit i did mention Idols brilliant parts didn't i:P

j2k4
09-24-2019, 01:02 AM
[QUOTE=j2k4;3816537]Well i am not sure how much of politics or even when it comes to new elections that places in the world are having you are really following J2K4??

That sentence needs a good parsing, and not by me...

shaina
09-24-2019, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=shaina;3816538]

That sentence needs a good parsing, and not by me...

Ok in English... There are a few elections that are happening around the world Israel, US, Canada and some shit i follow in the UK, Germany, and a few other EU places, and some of the things they say/preach or do to try and win those elections are quite "Brilliant and Ridiculous" at the same time.....

Now i am not sure if you follow politics or not?? Like me asking you, if the UK has an election?? Would you like to see the Labour party running the UK?? Now in my opinion that is a "Brilliant" question to ask and thinking it would be "Ridiculous" if you answered yes:idunno:..

Again just my opinion buddy:).......

shaina
09-24-2019, 01:36 AM
Here is a song appropriate for Climate Change...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY4pwVQBVZk

But this is much better:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

This might top that one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeDMnyQzS88

How many windmills and solar panels do you think it will take to power his lights on stage, or concerts with the noise pollution be banned as well:unsure:

This is a no no i think:yup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efB3aQkZS1g

Something about making call to someone in the song, and i am figuring a few Dixie cups and some long string might work..

IdolEyes787
09-24-2019, 12:29 PM
Here's the thing, Shay. Like many a neo-con you've been (mis)lead into believing that hating disliking liberals is more important than being right.

If you took one moment to search for the actual truth you would see that climate change denialism is almost singularly a creation of the Koch brothers. They funded ie bought some people who were willing to sell that lie to the tragically ill-informed . You're apparently big on money, try following it. I'm guessing the Kochs used the tobacco industry as a model or maybe they got the idea straight from their master Satan.

As for wind power, granted it can kill birds but this false claim about power outages is nonsense. They store energy in fucking batteries. The whole thing is analogous to how your body works. I'm assuming you don't need to be stuffing your face every minute of every day just so you don't collapse from lack of cheeseburgers.

Finally scientists, you know those people we use to depend on for accurate information, almost unanimously agree that climate change is the single greatest threat to the planet. Is Fox telling you that it's giant Mexican robots? I bet they are, aren't they?

Caballero
09-24-2019, 05:50 PM

So separating and starting there own deals that will be 10 times better than dealing with the EU, that won't stabilize there economy fairly quickly??

You are delusional if you think that any trade deal extended to a small population of 66 million is going to be any more advantageous than a deal extended to a population of 514 consumers. Aside from the fact that Japan has already flatly stated that any terms the UK can expect from them would not be as good as what they negotiated with the EU, if your logic made sense the concept of quantity discounts would be unknown.

And do you really think "America First" will relent on the poor UK and give them what they want? Or may Brexit lead to a divided and conquered outcome?

shaina
09-24-2019, 09:52 PM
They store energy in fucking batteries.

So how do you make batteries oh smart one?? And the way we burn through energy what space do you need to do this windmill or solar farm??

I am all for cleaning up the planet without call you any names or stereotyping you Idol, but not by fear of 12 years to live and 3 years Florida won't exists, or brainwashing children and putting fear in them, and adding more inured cost to the parents for meds and psychiatric treatment , i see what brainwashing to kids do around the world, it is not good. You know exactly what it produces!!! .You motivate people by programs that people can participate in to better the planet, not scare the shit out of them. That is what i do with my children. And that should be implemented in the Education system....

Think about that...... And every expert you show me i will show you 10 more that dispute what you say, what is that called, Fear mongering Crap!!!... Drinking Milk one week is good for you next week it is bad for you!!!.. If you choose to drink milk, that is your choice not the Governments!!!!!...

The rest of your post is just crap.....

Edit: An actual discussion i had with a younger generation group mentioned Nuclear Energy?? What is your comment on that Idol??

shaina
09-24-2019, 10:01 PM
And do you really think "America First" will relent on the poor UK and give them what they want? Or may Brexit lead to a divided and conquered outcome?

If they had a vote tomorrow for Brexit again, would it fail?? So Cabby, i know you follow the EU more than i do even know there is some bias (the same goes in the Middle East for me to be fair!!), with one of the stronger influential voices in it... So saying that Why do more people in the UK want to separate from the EU.. And why does the EU care if the UK wants to leave?? Again do all the deals benefit the UK that the EU makes??..

Edit: Cabby, myself knowing without any doubt, you following the EU news way more than i do, and you will be way more updated on shit, again my questions are sincere, and really, I don't have any idea which way anyone would vote or say??
I will just add that it may be biased only if you don't show the actual UK side, again that you for sure follow more than i do:)...
Again to me it would be interesting really, your actual opinion on the positive or negative affects to all the Countries involved, and parts of the EU, Reading the news that i have seen, The EU is trying to pressure and fuck the UK to stay in, But if they actually leave without a deal, the UK can broker a better one?? But the Labour party is against Brexit, for one reason for sure that if the UK shuts it's borders, there main voting base will not be happy?? Is that true reporting??

shaina
09-24-2019, 11:04 PM
Is Fox telling you that it's giant Mexican robots? I bet they are, aren't they?

It is really funny Idol that you keep knocking Fox News, the only station that gives views and fair news to the public, I will tell you honestly you should stay away from all the Left wing news that has been proven wrong so many times, that there is more and more people just turning the station or not going to the web sites. That is "If" you are not a weak minded person and can see that everything they have spewed with conspiracy theories for the last 4 plus years are crap!!!
And myself being honest and open minded, there are things that the Republicans spew out, that is also just crap!!! I like to see once in any of your posts saying that things have been proven that CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and so on have reported lies to start a narrative that doesn't exists, and are completely Left leaning News outlets...

Every time you knock Fox News,as if that is the only place i go to for information, funny Idol if you choose to believe everything you read and claim is Gospel, good for you buddy. And i respect your opinions always, but that doesn't mean i agree with any of it;), and the only thing that really shows that is elections right..And i have told you here i didn't vote for Liberals, and i guarantee you didn't either;), but obviously many others did, regardless why, that is what the majority of the people wanted.....

Here you go Idol!!!. I do believe Climate Change Exists!!!, is it the most important thing that you have to think of when you have a family and bills to pay?? Fuck, not even close!!!, But if you have a party that there track record is Garbage being in office for 8 years, what common sense person is going to believe anything they spew out about that subject. So now you find something to scare the shit out of the public and get all the Media to spew it out!! Why?? Because you have zero answers to fix anything else!!!.. Now smart people will see that and weak minded won't.. Socialism/Communism will never happen in the United States of America, or in Canada as well. Funny that you hear for how many years about a Russian Hoax yet they want to mimic there way of life?? Ya that makes sense...
Again actions do need to be done for Climate Change, but not to the point where it changes your way of life!!.. Because if you do believe what they are saying.. I suggest you sell all of your assets and spend every penny you have in the next 12 years, because you won't need it anymore;). I am not doing that, but that is your right. And why aren't all those Climate Change Nutbags telling people to live there life to the fullest, they know the changes they spew are never going to implemented in the time they say!!!.. And they have been saying this way before both of us were in our daddy's nut-sack....

-Economy always on top, because that effects everyone period, no matter how long we have to live!!!

-Health Care and Education, 2nd , because everyone gets old even if they only have 3 years in Florida, and 12 years the rest, and i am not sure if this stats are for the US only:unsure:

-Safety and Security for the Country comes 3rd, Gun laws, Immigration....

-What ever comes up, that can move priorities, Disasters, Housing, Military ,Veterans,(Also in healthcare) etc

-Climate Change, bottom of the list, baby steps with action, not protests that will get you nowhere!!, and fear mongering!!!, without true facts!!. Look at all of the Electric cars out there now!! Yet you still need vasts amounts of energy, and mining/fossil/natural fuels/Special Metals to make these cars..

That is how a Democracy Capitalist Country survives....

If that is not something you agree with Idol, that is reality, and honestly if you find one that can exists and is successful, to your thinking/way of running a country, by all means tell us and you sincerely without thinking and with no disrespect, go there. Just to add, and prevent you from spewing more garbage back, If i personally knew a place that i would/could have a better life than i have in Canada, i would be there in a Heartbeat!!!!, family and all would be packed and gone!!!!....

Seriously i gave you my opinion/views Idol, i really would like to know your priorities a society should have??

Edit: And interesting piece i watched and read about, how sooner or later Automation will take over a ton of manual labor jobs?? What do you think about that Idol??

And it is amazing that it is completly against the law to carry a hand gun in Canada, yet i am in the car listening to the news and there was 2 shootings reported within a half hour!!!, how the heck do we here stop this!!!!, and of course hand gun shootings not AR14/15/16's

IdolEyes787
09-24-2019, 11:10 PM
Think about that...... And every expert you show me i will show you 10 more that dispute what you say, what is that called, Fear mongering Crap!!!... Is it really "fear mongering" though to shout "fire" when your house is burning down? If anything I'd like the shouting to be a little louder because clearly the more deaf to reality among us still aren't getting the message. As for "experts" mine are video of the glaciers literally melting away and the simple logic that all that extra water is going to make that golf course you love in Florida into a waterpark.

Again more than happy to be proven wrong but I'll need better evidence than "experts" from dubious think tanks funded by one of the Kochs fronts or Exxon/Mobil.

Btw people who spout untruths about refugees caravans being rife with Middle East terrorists and hurricane evacuees being possible gang members shouldn't be casting fear mongering stones..

IdolEyes787
09-24-2019, 11:12 PM
I'm on the fence about nuclear. Lots of postives but a couple of obvious huge negatives. I'd get fully get behind it only if they can guarantee I end up with Spidey powers.

IdolEyes787
09-24-2019, 11:16 PM
Here you go Idol!!!. I do believe Climate Change Exists!!!, is it the most important thing that you have to think of when you have a family and bills to pay?? Fuck, not even close!!!,. My own petty concerns or the planet. Most would think that an easy choice. Glad we finally agree. :thumbsup:

IdolEyes787
09-24-2019, 11:19 PM
OK. I can't lie anymore. I don't believe any of those egghead scientist fags. I'm only backing the Green New Deal because I think Elizabeth Warren is hot.

shaina
09-25-2019, 12:09 AM
Btw people who spout untruths about refugees caravans being rife with Middle East terrorists and hurricane evacuees being possible gang members shouldn't be casting fear mongering stones..

Visual proof, court cases, and deaths that all can be seen, that is not proof?? For moths it was a hoax at the border, then the Democrats visit there and see it was a crisis and move it to there narrative, Detainees Drinking out of toilets!!! Didn't you see that posted and reported??!! Yet prisons all across the world have the same setup, for safety of Guards as well as inmates!!!. How many times do you see Democratic run states on CNN, MSNBC etc... After the Ignorant Orange Fuck spews it out that they are a mess, you see the other side scramble, and try to hide what is going on New York, California, see the homeless!!!, But not a word until The Orange fuck said something, when of course he was attacked for something stupid. How many illegals that have ended up in prison and then let out and not deported?? Do you see any of that on CNN, MSNBC?? Not a fucking chance, but once it gets out there then they have no choice and try to spin in to blame the Orange fuck or Republicans...And believe me Idol, i know it is politics, Look what they are doing to Trudeau LOL!!! And why didn't any of this come out before he was elected the first time.... Do you want my opinion?? I think what the media was spewing on poling was just crap!!!, the internal poling of the parities showed that Trudeau was going to be tough to beat when he campaigned on legalizing Mary Jane!!!.. If every party went on that , the PC's would have won in a landslide!!!,. Now the Liberals have nothing but stupid scandals and no big policy to catch the fishes, Now we will see if i am right or wrong soon.....

It is hilarious to watch both sides Idol, it rally is.......

shaina
09-25-2019, 12:13 AM
My own petty concerns or the planet. Most would think that an easy choice. Glad we finally agree. :thumbsup:

I see the Fake News is really rubbing off on you buddy:), nothing like taking something written and omit parts or spin it to work your narrative LOL!!!, I guess you thought Kavanaugh had many gang rape sessions too.:lol:

So are you saying that taking care of your family/children are considered a petty thing??

shaina
09-25-2019, 12:26 AM
I'm on the fence about nuclear. Lots of positives but a couple of obvious huge negatives. I'd get fully get behind it only if they can guarantee I end up with Spidey powers.

Even with the humor buddy, i think it is the only way you can go without drastically changing way of life?? And hearing that from a younger generation was really interesting....The other question is, is that a good enough compromise for the Climate Change nutbags??

Funny Question... Have you gone to a restaurant here that has Paper Straws??

Caballero
09-25-2019, 04:09 AM
If they had a vote tomorrow for Brexit again, would it fail?? So Cabby, i know you follow the EU more than i do even know there is some bias (the same goes in the Middle East for me to be fair!!), with one of the stronger influential voices in it... So saying that Why do more people in the UK want to separate from the EU.. And why does the EU care if the UK wants to leave?? Again do all the deals benefit the UK that the EU makes??..
Yes, a new referendum would most likely fail. First of all, there was a lot of buyers remorse immediately after the vote, when a lot of -- especially young idiotsvoters -- admitted in interviews that they voted "No" just for the hell of it because they did not think their vote mattered anyway. Well, I'd sure hope they learned their lesson. Second, as we know today, the Brexit campaign was built on lies, lies and more lies (I don't see Boris spend that GBP 350 million that Britain was allegedly sending to Brussels every week on the NHS as he said he was, do you?). Oh, and fear-mongering, only the wrong kind. Given the hit that the British economy has already taken I'd think that people have a better idea of the consequences of their vote.

Is there a guarantee that a new referendum would tilt towards "Remain"? No. But I think it's more likely than the other way around. Maybe one of the Brits here can confirm or tell me that I'm full of crap.

And as for all Eu deals benefiting the UK: Maybe not all individual deals, but the net balance of the sum, yes. Same with any other member state.

Again to me it would be interesting really, your actual opinion on the positive or negative affects to all the Countries involved, and part of the EU, Reading the news that i have seen, The EU is trying to pressure and fuck the UK to stay in, But if they actually leave without a deal, the UK can broker a better one?? But the Labour party is against Brexit, for one reason for sure that if the UK shuts it's borders, there main voting base will not be happy?? Is that true reporting??

As I wrote before, you are delusional if you think the UK will be able to negotiate better trade deals on its own than the EU will.

shaina
09-25-2019, 05:10 AM
Yes, a new referendum would most likely fail. First of all, there was a lot of buyers remorse immediately after the vote, when a lot of -- especially young idiotsvoters -- admitted in interviews that they voted "No" just for the hell of it because they did not think their vote mattered anyway. Well, I'd sure hope they learned their lesson. Second, as we know today, the Brexit campaign was built on lies, lies and more lies (I don't see Boris spend that GBP 350 million that Britain was allegedly sending to Brussels every week on the NHS as he said he was, do you?). Oh, and fear-mongering, only the wrong kind. Given the hit that the British economy has already taken I'd think that people have a better idea of the consequences of their vote.
Is there a guarantee that a new referendum would tilt towards "Remain"? No. But I think it's more likely than the other way around. Maybe one of the Brits here can confirm or tell me that I'm full of crap.
And as for all Eu deals benefiting the UK: Maybe not all individual deals, but the net balance of the sum, yes. Same with any other member state.

Interesting view Cabby.....Not sure what media outlet you saw the GBP 350 million, being it fake news or not?? Never saw that reported in any place i go.....

As I wrote before, you are delusional if you think the UK will be able to negotiate better trade deals on its own than the EU will.

This i don't agree with......And i guarantee if they do separate there trades will be just as good or better, and with new and old players in that game;)...
Is it proven the EU does have corruption, and funds that are allocated/spent without all the Countries/states agreeing, and have no choice or vote really...
Only what happens in the future will show if the UK benefits or not...

megabyteme
09-25-2019, 06:03 AM
I believe we overlooking a vast, mostly untapped renewable resource that is biodegradable, has a low carbon footprint, provides jobs for lazy/homeless-- basically perfect for both sides of the political debate.

https://gfycat.com/academicshallowbullmastiff

shaina
09-25-2019, 07:00 AM
I believe we overlooking a vast, mostly untapped renewable resource that is biodegradable, has a low carbon footprint, provides jobs for lazy/homeless-- basically perfect for both sides of the political debate.

Shit Meg, if you want me to run your campaign, i think you got a shot to be the next senator for the District of Columbia with ideas like that buddy:01:

You have almost motivated me to travel in my shopping cart and move my summer Tent in California and move it all to Washington just so i can vote for ya buddy:yup: Idol can set it up in Canada and you can sell the energy there!!, Will call it the "Meg-a-Whirl"...That will piss off that Orange Face fucker big time!!!!

U DA MAN!!!!

Barbarossa
09-25-2019, 08:01 AM
Interesting view Cabby.....Not sure what media outlet you saw the GBP 350 million, being it fake news or not?? Never saw that reported in any place i go.....

Probably one of the most widely bandied-around slogan of the campaign. Pretty much debunked the morning after the referendum result. Now Leavers are saying it didn't mean they would give £350million a week to the NHS, it was just a "suggestion" .. .errr what?

Figures didn't take into account the money put back into the UK regions from the EU for regeneration, etc, also the intangible benefits of being in the EU (tariff-free trade, ease of movement, etc), and also didn't take into account the tanking of the pound immediately after the result, which has cost way more than £350million a week, and ultimately led to the collapse of Thomas Cook. (if you get paid in £ but pay your suppliers in € and $, that's what happens!)

People outside of the UK don't seem to realise how much people here have been "radicalised", for want of a better word, against the EU, from decades of anti-EU rhetoric from the tabloid press, the politicians looking for scapegoats, and even the mainstream media. The BBC are as much to blame as anyone, as by trying to give a "balanced view", they give equal billing to experts and idiots, and are too scared to challenge even the most obvious falsehoods. The amount of airtime Nigel Farage, a self-appointed leader of a business masquerading as a political party, gets on the BBC is ridiculous.

Even though there are NO tangible benefits of leaving the EU that anyone can come up with, other than lies and deception, I'm still not convinced that even in another referendum people wouldn't vote leave again. It's more of a cult than anything else now.

This country is in big trouble, in or out of the EU. In fact EU membership scarcely matters now the damage is already done. No international companies are investing here because this country is now (rightly) seen as unstable and toxic.

megabyteme
09-25-2019, 09:52 AM
Will call it the "Meg-a-Whirl"

:lol: :D

IdolEyes787
09-25-2019, 12:31 PM

The problem with that is there are any Cimmerians left. Sometimes I wonder if you've even studied the Bible.

Btw if you want to insight into how fucked up things are, Trump's campaign is now using the fact that he's being looked at for impeachment as a fundraising tool.

"Trump 2020. Sure he's a lying traitorous crook but at least he's not a Democract". :mellow:

Caballero
09-25-2019, 06:21 PM

A picture, as usual, says more than 1,000 words...

Read: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-johnson-court/uk-court-blocks-bid-to-prosecute-pm-johnson-over-brexit-bus-claim-idUSKCN1V410D

Note that the case was blocked on procedural grounds, not because the accusation of Johnson lying wasn't true. Oh, and guess what he has not been doing since he became prime minister and actually could be doing it?

This i don't agree with......And i guarantee if they do separate there trades will be just as good or better, and with new and old players in that game;)...
Is it proven the EU does have corruption, and funds that are allocated/spent without all the Countries/states agreeing, and have no choice or vote really...
Only what happens in the future will show if the UK benefits or not...

Read: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/08/japan-seeking-big-concessions-from-britain-in-trade-talks-eu-brexit

"Japan is seeking tougher concessions from Britain in trade talks than it secured from the EU, while negotiations between London and Tokyo are also being slowed by the looming risk of no-deal Brexit.

Japanese trade negotiators are confident they can extract better terms, the Financial Times reported, in a sign of the mounting difficulties facing UK officials as they attempt to line up post-Brexit trade deals around the world.

I'm sure there is a parallel universe somewhere, where making tougher concessions is a sign of a better deal. I had no idea that I was winning against my wife every day! ;)

Another interesting read: https://www.bakermckenzie.com/-/media/files/insight/publications/brexit_tradeflows.pdf

IdolEyes787
09-25-2019, 06:49 PM

Visual proof, court cases, and deaths that all can be seen, that is not proof?? For moths it was a hoax at the border, then the Democrats visit there and see it was a crisis and move it to there narrative, Detainees Drinking out of toilets!!! Didn't you see that posted and reported??!! Yet prisons all across the world have the same setup, for safety of Guards as well as inmates!!!. How many times do you see Democratic run states on CNN, MSNBC etc... After the Ignorant Orange Fuck spews it out that they are a mess, you see the other side scramble, and try to hide what is going on New York, California, see the homeless!!!, But not a word until The Orange fuck said something, when of course he was attacked for something stupid. How many illegals that have ended up in prison and then let out and not deported?? Do you see any of that on CNN, MSNBC?? Not a fucking chance, but once it gets out there then they have no choice and try to spin in to blame the Orange fuck or Republicans...And believe me Idol, i know it is politics, Look what they are doing to Trudeau LOL!!! And why didn't any of this come out before he was elected the first time.... Do you want my opinion?? I think what the media was spewing on poling was just crap!!!, the internal poling of the parities showed that Trudeau was going to be tough to beat when he campaigned on legalizing Mary Jane!!!.. If every party went on that , the PC's would have won in a landslide!!!,. Now the Liberals have nothing but stupid scandals and no big policy to catch the fishes, Now we will see if i am right or wrong soon.....

It is hilarious to watch both sides Idol, it rally is....... Are you or have you ever been Rush Limbaugh?

Btw I'm sure the homeless are far more upset about not having a decent place to live than the fucks who are offended by having to occasionally put up with them. Also I'm not seeing "visual proof , court cases and deaths" at the US Southern border concerning Middle East terrorists unless "Middle East terrorist" is now an all encompasing term which can be applied to any person of colour including children.

MacGyverSG1
09-25-2019, 10:44 PM
Tr*mp said there were "Middle East terrorist" in the caravan to scare people into going along with his administration's shit show. Fear mongering. A page taken from religion's playbook. The brainwashed southerners eat that shit up. Unfortunately they don't know any better.

shaina
09-26-2019, 12:39 AM
Tr*mp said there were "Middle East terrorist" in the caravan to scare people into going along with his administration's shit show. Fear mongering. A page taken from religion's playbook. The brainwashed southerners eat that shit up. Unfortunately they don't know any better.

My advice to you buddy, in 2020 GO VOTE!!!!!!!;)

shaina
09-26-2019, 12:43 AM
Are you or have you ever been Rush Limbaugh?

No, are you Don Lemon??

Btw I'm sure the homeless are far more upset about not having a decent place to live than the fucks who are offended by having to occasionally put up with them. Also I'm not seeing "visual proof , court cases and deaths" at the US Southern border concerning Middle East terrorists unless "Middle East terrorist" is now an all encompassing term which can be applied to any person of colour including children.

Sorry buddy, i don't speak Climate Change:huh:

megabyteme
09-26-2019, 12:44 AM
I'm so upset, Imma vote twice!!! :snooty:

shaina
09-26-2019, 12:53 AM
I'm sure there is a parallel universe somewhere, where making tougher concessions is a sign of a better deal. I had no idea that I was winning against my wife every day! ;)

Another interesting read: https://www.bakermckenzie.com/-/media/files/insight/publications/brexit_tradeflows.pdf

I don't doubt how you feel and you have your views Cabby, but i will say that if i see anything from Reuters, or The Guardian (And some of the sites i go to do reference those places) I would say 80% of the time i think the opposite to be true/fact of whatever is posted there:idunno: . They do lean a certain way;).. But thanks for the links on 350 million articles, like i said , i never noticed it anywhere i go for news........

shaina
09-26-2019, 12:55 AM

:01:

shaina
09-26-2019, 01:37 AM

Fuck just accepting to vote Meg-A-Whirl!!!, Fuck if that Orange fuck can become President of the United States!!. With your education Meg, i see no problem for you to get elected into the House Representatives , and after your first term seeing 235 of them are retarded, I think Idol and I, can make you the next President of the United States...
You can RULE DA MATHA FUKIN JOINT:01:

Or if you just decide to vote?? You better get a lot of people to vote twice just to have a chance to beat Trump;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc3xTj3g9QQ

j2k4
09-26-2019, 02:00 AM
Ah, misperceptions abound...sounds like all of you would have been much more comfortable with Hillary...but this ain't politics, is it?

shaina
09-26-2019, 02:36 AM
Ah, misperceptions abound...sounds like all of you would have been much more comfortable with Hillary...but this ain't politics, is it?

If you are referring to me wanting "Crooked Hillary" to be the US president ?? NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!, Because i am Canadian, my vote doesn't count, but if i vacation in Mexico, and sneak across the border to California, and have my brown-face on, then it will be no problem to vote:D

megabyteme
09-26-2019, 02:57 AM
You know what would be the scariest move the Republicans could make? To stand up against Trump, refuse to endorse him for reelection, impose impeachment against him. They would gain so much moral high ground that they would sweep House, Senate, and Presidency. I'm just happy they are all spineless, corrupt cowards who would never stand for anything. That'd be checkmate.

shaina
09-26-2019, 03:35 AM
You know what would be the scariest move the Republicans could make? To stand up against Trump, refuse to endorse him for reelection, impose impeachment against him. They would gain so much moral high ground that they would sweep House, Senate, and Presidency. I'm just happy they are all spineless, corrupt cowards who would never stand for anything. That'd be checkmate.

You know the funny thing Meg that i hear out there, They may hate Trump but they fear Pence. They actually think he is way more "Right" than Trump......

But all and all it will be an interesting 2020 Race whoever wins the Democratic Nomination... Really, who do you think has a shot winning it???
Just my 2cents (American since we don't have pennies anymore:D), i am not sure how many more hits Biden can take?? Now poles if you believe them Warren is in the lead, she will get killed on stage with Trump....Really if you want the Democrats to really win!!!, you get Michele Obama in the race, and it will be a done deal:yup:

And really speaking of spineless!!, I don't know why the Dems don't call a vote for impeachment already?? They have been shooting there mouths off for upteen years already?? It is time to put up or shut up!! Or Get things done that they do agree on and try to win in 2020

Do you agree with that???

Mr. Mulder
09-26-2019, 06:06 AM
I liked Bill Clinton because he put his sausage in that ladies mouth and put cigarettes up her bumhole or something. You should get Bill Clinton back.

MacGyverSG1
09-26-2019, 11:20 AM

If you are referring to me wanting "Crooked Hillary" to be the US president ?? NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!, Because i am Canadian, my vote doesn't count, but if i vacation in Mexico, and sneak across the border to California, and have my brown-face on, then it will be no problem to vote:D

You call Hillary "crooked", something Tr*mp came up with without evidence, as usual. Tr*mp's picture is in the dictionary next to the word, crooked.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2019, 12:01 PM
... my vote doesn't count. What a cop-out. That and being a high school outcast are the very reason we have assault weapons.

shaina
09-26-2019, 03:46 PM
... my vote doesn't count. What a cop-out. That and being a high school outcast are the very reason we have assault weapons.

Great spin on reporting "Fake News", so now i assume i would be subpoenaed in front of Shifty Schiff and the Intelligence Committee...
"Well "Shifty", because i am a Canadian citizen, and not a Dual citizen with the US, i know i can't legally vote in a American Election"...

On your comment about Assault weapons... I like you to show me one incident in Canada in the last 5 years that there has been a massive shooting with assault weapons vs the every day shootings that you do hear on the news that involves hand guns?? Now saying that and in my opinion even hand guns should be considered "Assault Weapons".. My question to you is, what the fuck is your point:unsure:

shaina
09-26-2019, 03:48 PM
You call Hillary "crooked", something Tr*mp came up with without evidence, as usual. Tr*mp's picture is in the dictionary next to the word, crooked.

I guess you still think OJ is innocent of murder;)

And it seems that you can reverse that when it comes to Trump as well right "Zero" evidence of Collusion or Obstruction;)

Remember MacGyver, 2020 GO VOTE!!

IdolEyes787
09-26-2019, 04:57 PM
My question to you is, what the fuck is your point:unsure:

Biting political humour or something akin to it.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2019, 04:59 PM
And it seems that you can reverse that when it comes to Trump as well right "Zero" evidence of Collusion or Obstruction;)

I assume this is another instance of biting political humour as that statement cannot be taken seriously.

shaina
09-26-2019, 05:03 PM
My question to you is, what the fuck is your point:unsure:
Biting political humour or something akin to it.

Oh!!!, ok then :artist:

IdolEyes787
09-26-2019, 05:05 PM
Seriously question, Shay. I assume you are against people cheating on their wives so how can you in good faith support someone who is basically a poster boy for infidelity? Are you morals so easily bought for the promise of a few more dollars in your pocket?

shaina
09-26-2019, 05:21 PM
Seriously question, Shay. I assume you are against people cheating on their wives so how can you in good faith support someone who is basiclly a poster boy for infidelity? Are you morals so easily bought for the promise of a few more dollars in your pocket?

I am not sure how many times i have said this honestly Idol, I don't like Trump!!!, but i really don't like Hillary either, but really it has zero reasons why or who i would vote for. Agendas, Policies, how the party wants to move the Country forward, and hope what any party campaigns on makes there agendas and polices are implemented, so if you disagree with those and want to debate that , you see i never have a problem with that going back to every conversation i have had here...
Truth.... I think Trump is a lowlife!!! I think Hillary is Crooked!!!, I think Trudeau is stupid!!!, and i don't like the Liberals agenda or policies, I really don't know much about Scheer , but i like the PC's policies and agenda,
So you can ask me any question you want on why i like the policies of a party anytime buddy:), and really to your point, How the Fuck did Trump win as a figure head of the Republican party puzzles me:wacko:.. Where you may be weak minded is to really think that the Figure Head that you dislike is the actual power here, and not the people behind closed doors that you don't see??
And saying, do i like having a few more dollars in my pocket or have a Party that wants to take more out for lazy fucks that want handouts??!!!, and have that dictated by people in government??!! well, see if you can read my mind and answer that;)
I now pay taxes, personal, real estate/property, investment,etc. That money goes to the Government that is supposed to be allocating it for the City and Provincial services that help my family and others, and i donate to charities that i choose with the money that is mine and earned, that is my right living in Canada, if you try to take more and or dictate, and i am not entitled to live the way i choose?? now that i don't agree with !!! How about i move out of Canada and you get fuck all now;). Do you think i would be the only one??
I don't want the Government to have more power i want them to have what i feel they are entitled to have, not run my life..
Is that thinking wrong Idol??

Edit: I know anything i say is just going to go back and forth Idol, but here is a good question for you... You have a party that the figure head is honest and zero controversies, but there whole policy/agenda , you don't like one thing about it?? Does that mean you would vote for that party??
Really every argument here bashing any leader in a party, to me, just shows you don't like the policies they represent, am i reading that wrong somewhere?? Like i said, Dems stop with the Bullshit and vote to impeach Trump!! Now if Pence was the President?? Would anything change??

shaina
09-26-2019, 06:56 PM
Here is some real Canaidian Stuffs:lol:

I call this Petty reporting on a Hypocrite Party Leader:nono:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada-green-party-photoshop-disposable-cup

Now the million dollar question Idol, is she a threat to actually having a chance to be the next Prime-Minister:idunno: And really what she did, do i really give a shit!!!!!...

IdolEyes787
09-26-2019, 07:20 PM
Typical Fox right-wing bullshit hatchet job. Like her being at some event where she isn't given any choice as to her cup makes a fuck of any difference to the message she and her Party are trying to convey.
Only the truly ignorant or hateful would see it as such.

They, the disingenuous cowards that they are also do this crap to try and personally discredit her because they know they can't discredit her actual message.

I see that was also pick up by those bastions of truth The Globe And Mail and National Post. Bring me their editors so I may proceed to kick them where their balls would be if they had any.

shaina
09-26-2019, 07:56 PM
Typical Fox right-wing bullshit hatchet job. Like her being at some event where she isn't given any choice as to her cup makes a fuck of any difference to the message she and her Party are trying to convey.
Only the truly ignorant or hateful would see it as such.
They, the disingenuous cowards that they are also do this crap to try and personally discredit her because they know they can't discredit her actual message.
I see that was also pick up by those bastions of truth The Globe And Mail and National Post. Bring me their editors so I may proceed to kick them where their balls would be if they had any.

So are you saying the Toronto Star didn't post any of this?? Gee i wonder why LOL!!!!!

Plus i hope you are really kidding that a non Bias news sites/TV/papers, should not have reported this?? Was all Trudeau's crap reported on all news outlets??

By the way i am watching Fox News right now, and Shepard Smith is on yet i am not changing the channel ;), just flicked to CNN for a few seconds and that was all i could take:idunno: MSNBC i don't even bother giving one second of thought (unless it is quoted from another channel). And if i feel like really laughing i will flick to RT news:stars:

Again to me it has gotten so stupid, that you can watch Entertainment Tonight and get more accurate news reporting. I honestly remember watching Ken Shaw and still occasionally do and see just reporting of the news Period!!!, no sides taken or opinions, now news is Maury Povich or Jerry Springer.....

Honestly Idol i think it is wrong and petty to report news like this, and that goes for any party!!!....

Edit: You know Idol your philosophy on a Party leader to be honest, lets both agree that Elizabeth May, may be, but Unrealistic and Retarded has to be a factor when we are talking about a party:)
And the real question!!! If they didn't photo shop the other cup in, would the paper cup made news??

shaina
09-26-2019, 09:19 PM
Ok this one is not per-say Canadian but funny as Shit!!!!!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ok-hand-gesture-declared-a-white-supremacy-hate-symbol-by-watchdog/

And this is really bugging the shit out of me!!!

To All Americans out there!!!

Has anyone seen Nancy Pelosi in person, and can really tell me if her Tits are real or fake:01:

shaina
09-26-2019, 10:03 PM
Not sure if Canada would be a good place for this.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/irans-rouhani-backs-moving-un-out-of-new-york

But i did laugh my ass off seeing this comment made.......

"The UN is really big on climate change, and eliminating fossil fuels... Iran, Saudi Arabia and Russia could be on the climate change board of the UN, and show their plan to eliminate fossil fuels in five years...Yeah, all three will fit right into that crowd..."

Caballero
09-26-2019, 10:39 PM
(a) That is very clearly a photoshop,

and

(b) Why are you obsessing over the mammaries of a 79-year old woman? Something you want to tell us about any of your fetishes?

shaina
09-26-2019, 10:49 PM
(a) That is very clearly a photoshop,
and
(b) Why are you obsessing over the mammaries of a 79-year old woman? Something you want to tell us about any of your fetishes?

So are you saying that someone can't have a MILF fetish, only younglings :unsure:

So this is photo shopped too Cabby....

Is this better??

IdolEyes787
09-26-2019, 11:25 PM
So are you saying the Toronto Star didn't post any of this?? Gee i wonder why LOL!!!!!
Edit: You know Idol your philosophy on a Party leader to be honest, lets both agree that Elizabeth May, may be, but Unrealistic and Retarded has to be a factor when we are talking about a party:)
And the real question!!! If they didn't photo shop the other cup in, would the paper cup made news?? The Star is a Liberal biased paper and that is not how any paper should function. People in the news should simply report on politics and not try and influence them. I don't think it's even appropriate in the editorial section.

As for the cup thing, I think the clear point is that photoshopped or not it's not headline newsworthy. Mountain out of a molehill or something.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2019, 11:40 PM
183217 I looked her up. That's a deceptive picture. She's attractive but not that kind of bombshell attractive.

shaina
09-26-2019, 11:42 PM
The Star is a Liberal biased paper and that is not how any paper should function. People in the news should simply report on politics and not try and influence them. I don't think it's even appropriate in the editorial section.
As for the cup thing, I think the clear point is that photoshopped or not it's not headline newsworthy. Mountain out of a molehill or something.
:artist::artist:

I agree with every thing you have said buddy;)

But now there is a problem with that right?? It is how you interoperate what really happened, Like when you see splash screens on news outlets...
You really don't need reporters, news anchors to say anything other than show the footage and let the people decide what they see....

But we all know that is not how you get sponsors Doe right, that makes you pick a side, that is really sad...And when you say "Editorial Section", that is not considered "Opinion Section" right??

Can you imagine that across the board and they actually did that on every media platform??

j2k4
09-26-2019, 11:56 PM
Ok this one is not per-say Canadian but funny as Shit!!!!!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ok-hand-gesture-declared-a-white-supremacy-hate-symbol-by-watchdog/

And this is really bugging the shit out of me!!!

To All Americans out there!!!

Has anyone seen Nancy Pelosi in person, and can really tell me if her Tits are real or fake:01:

I have not seen her in person, but I know some stuff about her and her family.

My guess is they are fake, and it is likely she has the oldest surviving implants on earth.

She is one of the all-time skanks.

IdolEyes787
09-27-2019, 12:07 AM
So are you saying that someone can't have a MILF fetish, only younglings :unsure:

I was going to say that if you have a milf fetish you should seek professional psychiatric help but that's not true, you should probably just kill yourself.

shaina
09-27-2019, 12:14 AM
I was going to say that if you have a milf fetish you should seek professional psychiatric help but that's not true, you should probably just kill yourself.

In my defense, my eyesight has been getting a bit worse over the years, but they seem to focus perfectly on Boobs :idunno:

Mr. Mulder
09-28-2019, 06:20 AM
They look real to me, real big!

IdolEyes787
09-28-2019, 04:44 PM
This thread could be improved if everyone just posted pictures of tits from now on.

shaina
09-28-2019, 09:19 PM
This thread could be improved if everyone just posted pictures of tits from now on.

I know this will give you an instant woody buddy:naughty:

IdolEyes787
09-28-2019, 09:32 PM
People who do stuff like that deserve to be interned like Mexican border crossers.

dion09529
10-05-2019, 07:43 PM

IdolEyes787
10-11-2019, 03:58 PM
We're very briefly number one! We're very Briefly number one! We're very briefly number one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vnFMehx0bA

Suck on it Spain and by Spain I mean Cuba and by Cuba I mean Ana de Armas and by it I mean my penis.

j2k4
10-11-2019, 11:54 PM
We're very briefly number one! We're very Briefly number one! We're very briefly number one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vnFMehx0bA

Suck on it Spain and by Spain I mean Cuba and by Cuba I mean Ana de Armas and by it I mean my penis.

Congratulations!!

Not anymore; time's up.

IdolEyes787
10-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Congratulations!!

Not anymore; time's up.

megabyteme
10-14-2019, 04:56 PM
Happy Fake Thanksgiving to those in the north!

IdolEyes787
10-14-2019, 05:08 PM
It can't be fake because we screwed over the natives just like the US. Plus there's pumpkin pie.

megabyteme
10-14-2019, 06:29 PM
Then I send cheers to my fellow exploiters and overeaters! :cheers:

IdolEyes787
10-14-2019, 07:20 PM
Enjoy Thanksgiving while you can. I hear Trump is trying to stop Black Friday or at the very least take away it's voting rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGFtV6-ALoQ

megabyteme
10-14-2019, 10:08 PM
Classic clip! :happy:

IdolEyes787
10-15-2019, 12:31 PM
Classic clip! :happy: Seriously, "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly" is one of the best lines ever.

tomas31
10-16-2019, 02:56 AM
Lol .. you will have to talk to those turkeys and ask their opinion on the fake claim. If it's fake, it's one that the whole country bought into and the turkey's got punished for.

j2k4
10-16-2019, 11:21 PM
Wild turkeys can fly - I see them do it daily.

They roost in trees well off the ground, and while they are by no means marathon fliers, they can​ indeed fly.

megabyteme
10-17-2019, 04:58 AM
Classic clip! :happy: Seriously, "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly" is one of the best lines ever.

I've always been partial to, "The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement!"

I remember laughing so hard at that whole segment (35+ years ago) that I had tears streaming down my face. I believe that line was what broke me. :glag:

IdolEyes787
10-17-2019, 01:24 PM
I've always been partial to, "The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement!"

Knowing you, Meg, frankly I'd be shocked if that wasn't the case.

j2k4
10-17-2019, 11:59 PM
WKRP was always a treat to watch.

Bailey and Jennifer were two of the most succulent female characters to ever grace the tiny screen.