PDA

View Full Version : New Gta

elksfootball57
11-27-2003, 05:50 AM
Hey Im Coming Out With another Post Once again..Well The Next Grand Theft Auto Is Coming Out Winter Of 2004 And I Was Pondering About What City It Would Be Based..WHat Do U Think...?L.A?Las Vegas?San Fransisco?Moscow?lol Russian Mob?Chicago?Well It WOuld Also Be Cool IF youcould brake into homes or buildings and also have liscencsed Cars..Well Reply and Tell me What You Think :D :D :D :D :D

~*http://images.interscope.com/9932/backcover.jpg*~

Pitbul
11-27-2003, 06:03 AM
its gonna be called GTA San Andreas. the rockstar webmaster already registered the domains www.gtasanadreas.com and another one similiar to that. its gonna be another series in the GTA 3 line. like Vice City was.

EDIT heres the links the one i OG posted was wrong: http://www.grandtheftautosanandreas.com/ and http://www.gtasanandreas.com/

Aaron_T
11-27-2003, 04:59 PM
pitbul, those 2 links had nothing to do with GTA they were stupid search engines

GTA san andreas yes but hal way through the game you fly to Las Vegas so it is a combination of the 2 it will be released in March i know this because my uncle works for Sony computer enterntainment

Pitbul
11-27-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@27 November 2003 - 09:59
pitbul, those 2 links had nothing to do with GTA they were stupid search engines

GTA san andreas yes but hal way through the game you fly to Las Vegas so it is a combination of the 2 it will be released in March i know this because my uncle works for Sony computer enterntainment
it says "Coming Soon" meaning they have been registered by the rockstar webmaster your fuckin moron. as for your uncle working for SCEA thats irrelevant you idiot. SCEA isn't even publishing it.

Aaron_T
11-27-2003, 05:13 PM
fuck off you stupid arsehole im not lying why the hell would i lie the games go to Sony for testing before final distribution and im not the one posting dodgy links to fake sites so just piss off.

p.s your signature is not true AMD rules!!!!!!!!!!

mahammued786
11-27-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul+27 November 2003 - 17:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 27 November 2003 - 17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@27 November 2003 - 09:59

it says "Coming Soon" meaning they have been registered by the rockstar webmaster your fuckin moron. as for your uncle working for SCEA thats irrelevant you idiot. SCEA isn&#39;t even publishing it. [/b][/quote]
how the feck do u know rockstar games registered them domains?? could have been anyone&#33;

CadeLaguana
11-27-2003, 05:25 PM
Well dude, if you do a little "whois", you can see that a one Richard Kruger (guy behind gta) registerd it, do some research guys... ;)

Pitbull is right.

Mat_At_Home
11-27-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@27 November 2003 - 17:25
Well dude, if you do a little "whois", you can see that a one Richard Kruger (guy behind gta) registerd it, do some research guys... ;)

Pitbull is right.
Hmm.. maybe its just cause I&#39;m from a rough part of Northern Ireland but over here we have the wit to &#39;fake things&#39; ie names etc... <_<

Mat

CadeLaguana
11-27-2003, 06:52 PM
Yes but...when you register a domain name, they&#39;re going to want real info. Yes someone could have used the fake name, they could have paid the money, do all this, just to trick people...

That does sound like an awful waste of time and money, don&#39;t you think?

I remember reading that info off of a site...they asked rockstar about it, they didn&#39;t dinie nor confirm anything about the next gta...

I just don&#39;t think someone would go through all that trouble...

CadeLaguana
11-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Oh and here is that info I looked up:

Just copied this crap....

I&#39;m not saying that it isn&#39;t fake, but if the next gta is san andreas, chances are that they are going to use that domain name....just like "gtavicecity.com"...

Organization:
Richard Kruger
Richard Kruger
190 E. 2nd Street
New York, NY 10009
US
Phone: EDITED
Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: GTASANANDREAS.COM

Created on..............: Fri, May 17, 2002
Expires on..............: Mon, May 17, 2004
Record last updated on..: Wed, Oct 15, 2003

Administrative Contact:
Richard Kruger
Richard Kruger
190 E. 2nd Street
New York, NY 10009
US

Technical Contact:
Richard Kruger
Richard Kruger
190 E. 2nd Street
New York, NY 10009
US

Zone Contact:
Richard Kruger
Richard Kruger
190 E. 2nd Street
New York, NY 10009
US

Nightwolf
11-27-2003, 07:12 PM
I was skeptical about the San Andreas thing too at first. But I just recently learned that the three cities in the original GTA (which I never played) were Portland, Vice City, and San Andreas. Now since they&#39;ve made an entire game based in Portland and another one in Vice City, it stands to reason that the next game will in fact be set in San Andreas. As for Las Vegas, I think that was just a rumor. It really doesn&#39;t make sense since they are always set in fictional cities and Las Vegas is a real place (well, almost ;) ).

CadeLaguana
11-27-2003, 07:53 PM
Yea I remember that "sin city" rumor came out on April first...

I had saw that at a site and it happend to be april fools day... <_<

But yea, I remember playing the old gta on playstation. If I can remember, san andrea&#39;s had the golden gate bridge. I also remember to the right of the golden gate bridge was a kind of lot. You go around back to a dock and keep driving down it and you&#39;ll drive accross an invisible area...you&#39;ll end up on this little island with a tank on it..

It was like a dock...that continued to the island...but the second half looked like water...it was invisible or something....

Strange how I found that out...i was feeling bored so I drove real fast off the dock...well I thought I was going off of it lol. Then "WOW&#33;, I managed to fly over the water and land on an island&#33;". That&#39;s what I had thought, untill I drove slowly and realized..."I could go any speed and not fall into the water...its some invisible dock"...

Damn I think I went to much into detail.... <_<

You get the point ;)

DWk
11-27-2003, 07:54 PM
yo Cade thats cool...but i dont think that guy would like his phone appearing on any media.....edit it out? :unsure: :o :blink: :ph34r:

ttttttttt
11-27-2003, 08:54 PM
Hey i already posted a topic that says when gta:sa comes out and a link how come now reply then. :( :( :( :(

dwightfry
11-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Apparently rockstar also bought rights to nearly every 70&#39;s song in existance.

CadeLaguana
11-27-2003, 11:51 PM
I edited those phone numbers....

bennyboy2002
11-28-2003, 12:13 AM
is gta ever coming out for the xbox????

Smith
11-28-2003, 12:15 AM
san andres is gonna be like vice city?

i was hoping las vegas. tat would b cool.

or gta canada :lol:

tHe LiNk
11-28-2003, 02:26 AM
To my knowledge the actual name hasn&#39;t been confirmed by rockstar as of yet, so it could be that they have just been pre-registering possible names for them to use.... but yes, i have heard several times that it is san andreas. (But also las vegas)

Gre1
11-28-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by bennyboy2002@27 November 2003 - 19:13
is gta ever coming out for the xbox????
GTA has been out for xbox now they come in a double pack GTA:3 and GTA: VC

Jay
11-28-2003, 05:11 AM
cant wait for it to come out

muchspl2
11-28-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@28 November 2003 - 00:51
I edited those phone numbers....
:lol: why its public domain, anyone could do the same whois to find out everything

but its cool your were trying to do right :lol: