PDA

View Full Version : Meg: What do you think of this??

shaina
10-18-2019, 02:57 AM
Ok Meg, i am not sure if this is new or not?? But it is the first time i have seen it, and saying that it is plastered all over the internet....

https://www.distractify.com/p/blue-halloween-bucket

Before i comment , i like to know how you feel or think about this shit!!!!.....

megabyteme
10-18-2019, 04:47 AM
It's pretty simple: blue bucket means, "please be patient and don't scare the shit out of me, I'd like to be able to enjoy Halloween like everyone else." It makes it easier for the parents who (hopefully) won't have to explain the need for patients and understanding at each house.

shaina
10-18-2019, 05:12 AM
Edit....

IdolEyes787
10-18-2019, 12:06 PM
It's pretty simple: blue bucket means, "please be patient and don't scare the shit out of me, I'd like to be able to enjoy Halloween like everyone else." It makes it easier for the parents who (hopefully) won't have to explain the need for patients and understanding at each house.

A really simple solution is to only give out apples at Halloween, become known as the house that only gives healthy treats and then everyone will avoid your house like the plague.

Mathea
10-18-2019, 05:00 PM
You put a teal pumpkin outside your door to show what you’re giving out is safe for food allergies.

Mathea
10-18-2019, 05:01 PM
As for the blue bucket, just don’t be a loud asshole to a kid carrying it. Not that difficult.

shaina
10-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Edit....

IdolEyes787
10-18-2019, 06:28 PM
All this seems to fly in the face of the purpose of Halloween which seems to be as greedy and obnoxious as possible. You people really have no respect for tradition.

shaina
10-18-2019, 07:15 PM
Edit....

megabyteme
10-20-2019, 09:31 AM

Scare the shit out of who?? Who is going to scare someone??

So what do you say to other kids that have bags or traditional orange jack o'lantern pails, and now they ask there parents, why does that kid have a blue pail?? Can i have one??
Better yet, you are ok with that??
I can assure you i am not!!!, kids no matter what should not be segregated or a need to be stood out!!. If a child is wearing a costume, myself handing out candy, do you think i ask the child to take off his costume to see what they look like or do you think i have a long conversion with them??
So if a kid has one leg he should have a pumpkin pail that is yellow?? In all the fucking years of handing out candy to kids or really taking my kids out for Halloween, I have never gone to a house and my kids were not given candy because they didn't say "Trick or Treat"!!!, it is ridiculous, that every child regardless of anything doesn't have the right to be traditional to the holiday!!! Really Meg it is sick!!! Sorry if you have any disabilities, you don't need to have that child stand out!!!!

Sorry it is a very bad publicity gimmick!!!

And really kids don't get scared or have temper tantrums or cry or scream!!! That's Kids!!! And if people have there lights on and are handing out candy, they are used to that!!!! Kids should not be treated any different period!!! or have to have a sign that they may be different!!!!

Edit:: Now i am really thinking!!!. What happens if i didn't read that article, and a kid came to the door with a blue pumpkin pail?? Would i ask that is different where did you find a blue pail?? Or, why no orange pail?? Now what??

Just my opinion Meg....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

kalebson
10-23-2019, 06:58 AM
I guess I am out of the loop in this one. I will have to see what this is all about.

MacGyverSG1
10-28-2019, 02:26 PM
I used a white pillow case when I went out for Halloween. Today people might think the kid is a white supremacist if they did that. The world is fuckin' crazy today.